News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Avril Lavigne vs Selena Gomez (new comission story)

• 9 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Avril Lavigne vs Selena Gomez (new comission story)
« on: June 13, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »

“Isn’t she going with Justin? That’s such a dream come true, huh?” She nodded a bit towards Selena Gomez on the other side of the party.
Avril Lavigne snorted sarcastically at her friend as she took a drink of her pop. “You think it’s that big a deal?” she replied wryly.
“Why not?” one of her friends inquired with earnest. “He’s like every girl’s dream date, right?”
“Well, sure, he’s a catch,” Avril conceded with an apathetic shrug, trying to keep up her same cool persona. “Just saying her being ANYbody’s girlfriend isn’t that big a deal. Not like she’s gonna be a good or faithful one or anything.”
Her friends giggled a bit and pried some more. “Really? You know something we don’t?”
“Oh, not really,” Avril grinned impishly. “Just once a slut, always a slut. Can’t keep it in her pants. You know the types.” The girls giggled some more at her gossip, and Avril had to eat up the attention she was getting for her rumors. “You know the old saying? Like a hotdog in a hallway? She’s THAT kind of slutty,” she went on. “Justin could do way better than her. She’s really just lucky I don’t feel like having him, or she couldn’t do a damn thing to stop me. Am I right, girls?”
The small crowd was quickly getting on Avril’s side, and she was glad to drink in the attention. She kept up her boasts and insults, but did not expect her subject matter to overhear her. Selena stepped up behind her, frowning as she shoved Avril in the back, staggering before her informal posse could notify her of her presence.
“Hey!” Selena snapped, making Avril stumble and turn around. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Avril’s expression was shock and surprise at the sight of the target of her verbal abuse, but she quickly regrouped.
“I’m just talking to my friends! Until you butted in like a bitch, anyway,” she said defensively.
Selena scoffed. “Like hell! You were talking shit behind my back, you Canadian cxnt! The nerve of you!”
“Talk about nerve! I’m surprised you’ve got the guts to call me out on it, let alone actually SHOVE me over it!” Avril put her fists on her hips confidently, not too concerned with the situation in the long run. Just surprised.
“Are you calling me chicken?” Selena said in disbelief, mouth open in surprised offense at the idea. “I would kick your gossipy, backstabbing ass clean across this party and back for that kind of shit!” The rest of the girls had moved aside, glad to be out of the crossfire between the two girls and let them have at it. “Better them than me,” they each thought, trying not to take sides but very interested in seeing how this turned out. At the very least, this would be gossip gold to hear and see this kind of fight between Avril and Selena.
Avril held up her hands expectantly, smirking at Selena. “Don’t see you trying!” she goaded. “Like I said, you’re nothing but a pussy. You boy really settled when he picked you, didn’t he?”
The rest of the girls “ooh”ed in an echo of the insult, Selena’s face growing red with anger more than embarrassment. “Oh, you fucking bitch! At least I have a boyfriend, while all you do is sit around with your circle of friends, trying to poke holes in the girls who so clearly have it better off than you, socially and in her career!”
Avril gave a dismissive snort. “Kid, I’ve seen how my sales have been doing lately. Check Itunes end of the month, and we’ll see if who comes out better, the queen of punk or Selena Slutty here.”
Selena couldn’t stand her anymore. Avril was ruining the party and she demanded satisfaction. She threw aside her purse and raised her fist threateningly. “That’s it! Right now! Give us space, girls! Don’t want a stray tooth to hit you in the face!”
The girls muttered and backed off a bit, Avril looking around in surprise at the point the conversation had escalated to. It wasn’t purely trash talk, she had genuinely expected Selena to storm off in a huff, or send a mean text, or at worst an announcement to the press about her rivalry.
“Whoa, wait, really?” Avril asked uncertainly. “Like, in this outfit?” She motioned down to her heels and party dress. “I could fall and kick my OWN ass in this.”
“Tough shit!” Selena insisted. “I’m wearing the same kind of getup. Now get those iPhones ready, girls! This is gonna be the most memorable beating of your life since the doctor smacked your ass when you were born!”
Avril waved her hands a bit more, as if trying to literally fan off the situation. “Wait, wait, come on! Take a breath, cool down a minute,” she insisted. “You’re gonna blow a gasket over nothing, Gomez. Don’t strain yourself or anything. I mean, you don’t want to make a bad impression at the party, right?” She laughed a bit. “And don’t want to go back to your boy toy with a black eye now do you?”
“I will WRECk you!” Selena snarled, starting towards Avril. It was only her backing away in surprise that bought her a last few seconds for a large security guy to take Selena’s shoulder firmly, and another stepping between them and addressing Avril.
“Look, you girls split up or you’re out,” the one bouncer informed Avril. She looked around the big man to see the other addressing Selena similarly. She didn’t look happy, still seething but seeming to concede as she finally stormed off in the other direction. Avril sighed, preferring to have dodged that bullet, regardless of how clearly she could have won. “Ok, big guy, I’m walking,” she assured him, patting the guard on the arm and walking in the opposite direction of Selena.

The two didn’t cross paths the entire time at the party. However, the day after, Selena had informed a few of her favorite reporters and interviewers that she was calling Avril out. She was sick of her sneaky gossip and thinking nobody would call her on it, and wanted to fight her in a genuine wrestling ring, with both of their fans present to watch as she floored Avril in front of them all. Avril was reading open-mouthed in shock as she read the news online, overwhelmed at the idea and the boldness of Selena’s move. Of course, her choice seemed obvious. She would have  to accept Selena’s challenge or be labeled a cowardly bitch forever. So she traded some emails with Selena and her agent to set up the time (a few days) and the place (a small public arena with a wrestling ring for when the real leagues were in town). It wasn’t how she had expected or wanted it to turn out, but she was willing to put her money where her mouth was and her fists where Selena’s mouth was.

The arena was a fairly traditional wrestling ring setup, and a huge seating area. Given the girls’ looks, talent, and popularity, the big arena had no trouble selling out. Fans quickly formed into factions, cheering for their predicted winners before the girls were even called out. Naturally, once the entrances begin, the volume picked up a few octaves.

Avril walked in, “raising the roof” on her way to the ring, visibly brimming with confidence. She paraded to the ring in tight black leather pants, and a red t-shirt with a white heart doodled out on it. It was neatly cut short, exposing her belly and a hint of her hips, both of which wiggled as she strut her stuff towards the battlefield. It was clearly a lot of money put into making her look this good, specifically cut and custom made to accentuate and highlight every part of her without exposing too much to look slutty, but more than enough to look drop dead sexy for a girl of her age.
Avril was in her element, just like the party scene. Adoring fans, a screaming crowd, and all the attention she could eat up. She pranced up the ring steps, sliding between the ropes and giving a playful flex for the crowd as they cheered on, drowning out the few who actually had enough distaste for her to actually boo.
Selena entered from the opposite lane when the crowd just started to die down, only to be fired back up again at her appearance. Selena sorted more of a swimsuit style of attire, a pale blue bikini like top with matching shorts that just started to cover her thighs, or at least the first few inches of them. She was barefoot like her foe, and while she made the effort to wave to the fans and looked plenty confident, it was clear to the fans that showboating was not her top priority. As soon as she was in decent range of the ring, she was glaring daggers at Avril. Her hands clenched into fists and back again, idly fidgeting angrily as she caught sight of her opponent, ever clearer in her vision as the source of the outrage that brought all these fans together.
Avril didn’t seem to sweat it much, even as Selena stepped over the bottom rope into the ring. She made a broad “get a load of her” motion towards Selena, clearly acting unimpressed to add to the show for the crowd. Bitchy or not, she was seeing they were amused as well as stroking her own ego.
“You started this whole mess, bitch,” Selena said as she did some minor limbering up of her long legs in her corner. “Surprised it took this long for someone to hand your talentless ass to you.”
Avril scoffed and shook out her hair. “Dream on, skank. You’re just lost in my shadow and think this’ll get you some attention? News flash, getting yourself beat and stripped in public is not a great way to get some good PR.”
“You overrated slut,” Selena hissed bitterly. “This few suckers who like your music are more than you deserve.”
“You just call ME a slut? Look who’s talking. You’re what, like 19? Sure didn’t have to be legal for long before you became a total whore, huh? Think Justin has any idea how much cock his Latina slut’s been sucking behind his back?”
Selena was clearly fuming now. “I am going to stomp you til you’re begging me to stop, you jealous little cxnt… then I’ll wait a few minutes before considering giving you the pleasure.”
“Like I can even imagine losing to a scrawny twat like you. Hope you were practicing last night, cuz you want to make sure your surrenders are nice and loud so everyone can hear you give.”
A bell sounded out over the loudspeaker, all the cue Selena needed to launch herself straight at Avril, ramming her body into her right out of the gate. Avril let out a surprised cry as she was slammed back into her corner, Selena’s presence made known to her mostly by the seemingly sourceless barrage of fists raining down around her. Avril was blindsided and threw up her arms as a general guard, Selena’s strikes too wild and frenzied to have much force, but also too rapid for Avril to predict them at all. She shoved back at Selena’s chest, countering and shoving her back, but Selena took hold of her hair as she fell backward, ripping at Avril’s blond hair and forcing her to follow suit.
Avril shrieked as she was yanked along, staggering as Selena tried holding herself up by her hair. She threw a kick into Selena’s knee, tripping her up and landing on the mat. Selena still held on bitterly enough to hold on to Avril’s hair, even if it wasn’t still attached to her head. Another quick squeal came from Avril, holding the sore spot on her scalp as Selena tried to scramble back to her feet. She got to her knees when Avril went after her, cutting her off with a sharp slap across Selena’s face, one she took in stride and growled before throwing back her own smack to the Canadian’s face. Both girls rubbed their cheeks a moment, but Selena brought herself back to her feet before they both recovered their balance.
Avril lashed out at Selena with her claws out, grabbing her foe by the hair and yanking her harshly to one side. Selena screamed out and held onto her hair, trying to dull the pain while Avril shook her hair back and forth, forced to bend over to stay in moderate distance to Avril’s hands and minimize just how much she was pulling it.
“I call this one the Hairdresser’s Nightmare,” Avril gloated with a sneer. “I named it after you!” She got a few more good shakes in on Selena before she rammed herself forward, banging her head into Avril’s belly. She huffed and lost her grip, Selena reaching around her slender waist to grab her by the hem of her pants and lift her a few inches off the mat by them, Avril flailing in a panic before Selena spiked her to the mat on her back, the ring rattling from the impact as Avril bounced and winced, holding her back as she tried to roll over and relieve the pain. This attempt was rather limited by Selena being still on top of her, reaching up to grab her arms and pin them down. She leaned down to trap her limbs, squeezing her wrists and huffing from anger and effort as she glared down at the blond.
“Gotcha now, bitch,” she growled, Avril struggling to wriggle free. She couldn’t escape her grip, but as long as she was trying Selena had to put that much more focus of her efforts into stopping her rather than finding a way to attack without her hands. Avril kicked out with her legs, managing to get Selena’s legs spread out beneath her by chance more than strategy. It worked out for her in the end, as she saw the opening and shot her knee up, nailing Selena between the legs.
Selena gave a shout of surprise and cupped at her thigh, the blow far too close to her privates than she’d have preferred and quickly backing off to prevent another strike of the sort. Avril hermit crabbed back on her hands and heels, getting some distance back to ease the lingering pain from the slam and adjust her tight pants. They looked good, but did not do well for combating wedgies from wrestling maneuvers (something she wished she’d considered in hindsight).
“Just like you to fight like a street whore,” Selena groaned angrily, eying up her opponent and unsteadily getting to her feet. Avril rose and put up her fists readily.
“Would think getting pounded down there would be an everyday experience for you, slutzilla,” Avril countered. She wound up and swung a fist for Avril’s face, one she ducked under swiftly and grabbed Avril by the hair, this time holding her by it rather than pulling as she slammed her forearm into her face, rattling the blond with a grunt. She’d have staggered back if not for the grip on her hair, held in place for Selena to repeat the move, a bombardment of a half dozen forearm blows that rattled her brains and shocked her skull. Selena pulled back on her hair a moment before suddenly shoving Avril back into the turnbuckle, smashing her back into the thick padding.
Avril gave a long pained cry as she hit the corner, grabbing one of the ropes to help hold herself in a semi-upright position, a slouch to her as her knees felt a bit shaky. Selena stepped back a bit to give herself room to ready her fists, then swung a hooking punch into Avril’s pale belly. She huffed and bounced from the blow, winded but angry enough to whip out a shot of her own. Selena grunted from this as well, stunned but quick to reply with a second shot, and a third in a quick combo to the guts. Avril twitched like a ragdoll from each shot as the pain rippled through her body, looking like a marionette on the strings of the ring ropes. She managed another wild shot into Selena’s stomach, connecting but too out of it to realize that Selena was actually letting her hit now. From her fatigue and just plain having a more tender tummy, Avril’s punches weren’t doing nearly the same effect they were having on her. Selena was confident she had secured her win now.
Selena firmly shoved her palm into Avril’s chin, bending her back over the turnbuckle and drawing a long groan from the Canadian girl. She kicked and stomped to try and vent some of her agony, but she was stuck between Selena and a hard place now, and at her mercy until she could find another opening, and ideally take it to turn the tides. It wasn’t out of the question for her yet, though whether this was true or just her ego and punch-drunk thoughts working together in denial, it wasn’t clear.
Selena finally let go, Avril rubbing her sore neck and throat and coughing out a bit, which made her battered belly ache. Selena leaned down to grab her by the ankles, shaking out her hair and lifting and pulling on them. Avril yelped and grabbed onto the top rope, suspending herself in midair for several seconds as she shook her head desperately, kicking and squirming in hopes of getting Selena to set her down carefully before she dropped from her counter.
She did not. The kicks scraped at her fingers a bit, but Selena held on enough to finally tug hard, Avril catching some decent air before just slamming to the mat, once more a painful shock up her spine  as she landed again, this time squarely on her tail bone. Avril arched her back and howled out in pain, grabbing at her ass and thrashing comically (at least, or perhaps especially, to Selena Gomez).
“Well, you’ve been a good enough punching bag so far. Let me see if this move really DOES hurt like it does on TV.” Avril couldn’t really hear her over her own pain, pretty face twisted in agony as Selena went over, grabbing her hair and shoving her face into the face, a quick slam and a mat burn awaiting her there. It wasn’t long for Selena to somewhat clumsily maneuver the stunned blond onto her belly, mounting her lower back so that she sat right above Avril’s butt.
Selena leaned over her and grabbed her by the bare foot, pulling her leg up into a boston crab like she’d seen pro wrestlers do on TV. It did, in fact, seem to bend Avril’s leg painfully. She let out a howl of pain, beating the mat with her fists and clawing to try and get to the ropes for some leverage to escape (no ref, no rope breaks; even if it WAS a rule of the fight). Her thigh and calf muscles bent back in ways they weren’t intended to normally, and Selena delighted in pulling it back even further than that, getting a higher pitched shriek from her hated rival.
Avril was in pain over most of her body now, slapping miserably at the mat as her screams had her drooling and even starting to cry over the mat. After what felt like forever for her in the odd and painful hold, Selena let go and rose off of her. Avril rolled onto her back, holding her leg and rubbing at her thigh muscle to try and ease the incredible discomfort shocking and pulsing in her tenderized leg region.
Selena stood over her, getting her hair from her face a moment. Avril’s look of agony and holding of her sore thighs did nothing to stop her from stomping at her belly with a vengeance, her heel a hammering blow onto her pale gut. “UFF!” Avril’s lungs replied in reflex, spewing out her stash of air. Selena seemed to enjoy the response, getting more momentum and stamping down on her again. Her body writhed like a docked fish, spasming and twisting on the mat beneath her feet. Selena went through at least twenty hard stomps, growing more rapid and painful as she got used to it, testing around Avril’s belly and seeing what got the more painful and louder reactions from her blond pain pet.
Avril’s belly was soon quite red, signs of bruising starting to show as Selena grinned down wickedly at her. “All that gossip feel worth it now, bitch?” she mocked her, kicking Avril in the ribs next. She grunted and rolled off towards the ropes, trying to crawl from the ring. At this point, escaping was a better option, possibly evade her long enough to rest and recover to come back at her.
But Selena grabbed her legs again, dragging her back into the middle of the ring. Avril kicked and grabbed for the ropes, a desperate move to the point of almost a tantrum to get away. “Cant have you getting away, now can we? Show must go on. Maybe if you were an actually talented singer you’d know shit like that. Ah, this should keep you!” Selena grabbed Avril by the hem of her pants again, but rather than lift her, she pulled them down sharply. Avril’s blank panties were exposed, but just as well to Selena, they were tangled up around her legs. Avril panicked and tried to rise and run off, but her legs quickly entangled and she fell over before she could get off her knees.
“Pleaaaase… just stop,” Avril whined out, raising her hands for mercy towards Selena as she towered over her.
“Please? You think please is enough for that, you miserable cum dumpster?”
“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean all that bad shit I said about you! You… you’re so great! I’m so happy for you and Justin! Just let me leave!” She had a frantic, apologetic expression, forlorn in her attempt to draw any mercy from Selena and end the fight and get away from any more shame and pain, the crowd laughing rather hard now at her pantsing.
“Keep talking,” Selena urged, but even then she put a stomp onto Avril’s pussy, making her cut off in mid-plea and cup her groin, mouth wide open and rolling over in pain. “And that’s for payback,” she added as Avril pawed  at the silky crotch of her panties. “Watch where you put those knees.”
“I-“ Avril choked out with her eyes and mouth opened wide. She was paralyzed with the pain a bit, but then knew she had to stick with her plea bargain. “I can’t fight for shit. I was wrong to take your challenge! That’s why I had to do a dirty trick like that!”
“You really are that pathetic, aren’t you?” Selena spat at her, strutting around her predatorily. Avril went to answer when Selena bent down and yanked on her hair, slapping her in the face hard enough to echo to the nosebleed seats. “Answer faster, bitch! Don’t waste my time!”
“So pathetic,” Avril sobbed out, shamed and hurting and scared now.  The prompt to reply faster made her try to expand on the subject. “I’m such a bad friend and performer and fighter! I’m so sorry you had to waste your time kicking my ass!”

“So who’s the slut now, Av?” Selena demanded.
“I am!!” she wailed out painfully. Her cheek stung as Selena stood upright and shoved her toes into her face, wiggling them expectantly.
“I said, who’s a foot-kissing little slut?” Avril got the hint, lip quivering but leaning in and kissing Selena’s toes and arch of her foot.
“I’m a foot-loving slut,” she whimpered in misery. “I’m really not worthy to be touching your feet like this,” she confessed.
“Really now? What about me being Justin’s slut and a cocksucking whore?” Selena urged grimly.
“All lies! I made them up! Nobody believed me, I swear! You’re too perfect to do shit like that! He’s so lucky to have you! I’D be lucky to have you!” Avril’s face at this point had tears coming down, and her face was red from the slaps and kicks, leaving no room for blushing as the fans hooted and cheered for her shame, the sound system picking up and echoing her forced confessions.

“I know,” Selena scoffed. “Look at how pathetic you are. Strip!” she commanded, kicking a quick stomp onto Avril’s teenage tits. She huffed and covered up her chest in reflex. “Long as your hands are there, shirt first. Let the crowd see all your pathetic glory.”
Avril whimpered and stripped down as instructed. It was a slow shameful display, especially since Selena stopped her from being too quick about it. She called it a photo opportunity, motioning for fans to ready their cameras and cel phones to snap off shots of her degradation and eventually rendered nude before her victor, visibly awkward and embarrassed to be so. “I can’t wait to tag these on Facebook,” she grinned wickedly at her nude foe, the bruises and redness more visible with her stripped down like this. And she had done it herself, Selena only having to bark the order for her to obey and not even have to strip her herself.
“Look at it all,” she sneered, walking around Avril. She remained stock still apart from her shivering on occasion, feeling dirty and weak upon this inspection. “You actually thought a body like this could win this fight?”
“No,” Avril was forced to confess. “It’s weak and useless, and nothing like yours, Avril.”
“You can thank me later. This beating was probably the best workout that flabby butt of yours has gotten in years.” Selena smacked her ass degradingly, very loud and stinging so bad that Avril jumped a bit on her tip toes, giving a loud yelp. “And your screams when I spank and stomp you are probably the best music you can make! THOSE are what’ll be topping iTunes this month,” she giggled.
She grabbed Avril by the chin, bending her to face her from behind. “Laugh, slut. That was a joke.” Avril’s face was clearly fully of pain and misery, but her mouth twisted into a mimic of a smile and forced several “ha, ha ha…” noises.
“You’re pathetic. Don’t you feel like total shit, losing to a girl who’s not only better, prettier, stronger, and more popular than you, but YOUNGER! Must feel like a regular hag, huh?”
“I’m such a baby,” Avril agreed obediently. “You’re years beyond me, even at your age! Just a washed up whore of a bitch!”
“I know! You’re older than me, but you haven’t even hit puberty yet! Look at these little things!” Selena stepped in front of Avril as she grabbed and twisted her nipples, making Avril scream out and her knees buckle, falling to her knees as Selena tortured her teen titties, using them as joysticks to jiggle her breasts around.
“Really pathetic. Are they sagging already? Maybe they will when I’m done playing with them. In fact… maybe time for some fan service.” Selena slid out of the ring by the nearby ropes, dragging Avril by one teat. She whimpered and yelped but followed, Selena pulling her arms behind her back and arching her chest out, parading her past the front row of seats.
“Go ahead!” she crowed. “Avril here is taking requests! Grab her for free,  grope her anywhere. It normally costs a dollar to do that in the backalleys, so it’s a steal! And she’ll even say whatever you want! Right, Avy?”

Avril had no option left but to obey. Selena clearly wasn’t stopping the fight until she did what she wanted and got her payback. She was groped around the groin and tits and slapped by the fans, enjoying her mockery like a public prisoner in the stocks. She took requests as demanded, Selena stopping and twisting her arm the first few times she hesitated or refused.
“I’m a useless cxnt! It’s a dye job because I’m jealous of real women! My tiny tits are actually AFTER the boob job! I still have Tony’s cum drying inside me! I paid a hundred bucks to see Avril get her twat kicked in!” Countless others, various mockeries, insults, shoutouts, or idiotic catchphrases, all regurgitated by Avril on command like a parrot (though clearly a female parrot, and in a lot of pain).
Selena finally marched back into the ring with her in tow, kneeling down to face Avril up close, with her face mashed against Selena’s bikini top. “You’re never going to pull shit like this again, are you?”
Avril shook her head wildly. She wouldn’t dream of giving Selena the excuse to bring the hammer down on her again. “No! No, I’m a loudmouth whore, but I wouldn’t dream of it! You’ve beat me straight! You’re so smart to kick my ass, Selena,” she begged desperately. “Thank you! Thank you so much for fucking me up this bad! It’s just what I needed, and deserved! I’m so pathetic and weak and unattractive, especially this close to your perfect and pretty body! I’m such a pig next to you, with my tiny tits and used up pussy!”
“You hit the nail on the head with that one, cxnt,” Selena sneered down at her. “Especially on the tits. Pathetic, really. But look at THESE.” She pulled Avril’s face into her cleavage, the perky boobs mashing around her face. Avril was shocked to realize she wasn’t just gloating with this move. She was smothering her, as the breasts mashed around her nose and mouth, her breathing heavy but stifled in her sweaty cleavage line.
“See how they’re so nice and firm, while yours are soft and flabby?” Selena went on, holding Avril’s head in place with one hugging hand. Avril struggled to breathe as Selena posed for the crowd, jutting out her hips, arching her back, and making “tada” motions towards Avril and her chest all at once. “So curvy and warm. How many boys here would kill to be nestled in my pretty pillows?” A bunch of cheers went up to fill the stadium. “And how many GIRLS would?” she added, and another series of high pitched cheers went up.
Avril was less appreciative, choking and sputtering as she drooled over Selena’s young breasts. “Don’t just drool on them like a dog,” Selena demanded. “Kiss them. Pretty titties like mine deserve it, don’t they?”

Avril groaned loudly, even in her tits her misery and dismay apparent. “Yea… yes, they’re so pretty… I’m sorry I dirtied them… I’m such… a stupid… ugly cxnt… fatass… greedy piggy… woof…” Avril was getting delirious with the lack of air, Selena laughing loudly to see that her fading thoughts and breaths were wasted on insulting herself and praising her body. Avril finally became a rag doll in her tits, and after a few experimental twists and pulls of her nipples ensuring she was out cold, Selena waved her hand to cue the end of the fight bell. Not an end to the fan service, though.
Selena stood up, giving a double flex of her arms around her chest. Cameras and phones went off like crazy for her victory poses. Her foe was nude, she was fully clothed in her swimsuit attire. She felt like a goddess in this ring, and did her best to look as much of a warrior queen and a super model and a pop star as she could, all at once. She was a model for the fans, and the unconscious body of Avril Lavigne was her runway and prop. She finally left the ring, but left the fans with something more. She tied Avril up in the ropes, facing them and stark naked. She made sure her legs were spread out wide, as well as her  arms, leaving them a perfect view of which to see the bruises, her most intimate regions, and exactly what happens to bitches who fuck with Selena Gomez.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:21:39 PM by luffy316 »
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Re: Avril Lavigne vs Selena Gomez (new comission story)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:07:29 PM »
Prfff! Avril is stronger. Selena never can't beat her. XD

Offline pavelcholo

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:44:17 PM »
I agree. Avril would win.

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 01:12:18 PM »
People are so used to polls they cant even recognize the fact that this is a story. No one is asking your opinion about who would win here. If you enjoy the story say it, if u dont, move along.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »
This story is very nice, like all Luffy's stories!  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 02:12:03 PM »
I can only call it a fact, that this is a great story.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 09:51:13 AM »
luffy316,

Another good story.

JT Edson

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »
Without really knowing the work out routines of both women and their temperment it is hard to say who should win any match. But I do like to see Selena Gomez featured. She is gorgeous but also being a performer and young she must be in great shape. I like to think she has a mean streak in her that would allow her to domiante some other women her size. Great story! and more Selena please win or lose

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 10:35:31 PM »
i dont know how im come across i dont either how i find it

i dont believe that avril would lose in a fight with selena

but it was a fascinating and extraordinary story... :o :o :o
and another hard punishment and humiliation for avril
i remember another one similar story with miley, maybe avril is suited for..!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:36:57 PM by tigersss »

4on1

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 11:00:28 PM »
My favorite part of this fight is the humiliation and the begging and rantings of Avril. Good work as always, Luffy! ;)