News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lucy Pinder vs. Sophie Reade- Ultra Busty British Queen of Catfighting challenge

• 11 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Lucy Pinder's recent spat with rival Nuts cover girl Imogen Thomas, resulted in the Welsh beauty being severely humiliated in the catfight they had which saw Lucy come out as the winner. Lucy then challenged Sophie Howard to regain her title of 'Ultra Busty British Catfight Queen' which Sophie took from Lucy a year ago when they fought each other. Sophie Howard laughed off the ex queen's challenge as 'pathetic', but in an intense competitive catfight, Lucy easily beat Sophie Howard to be queened 'Ultra Busty British Catfight Queen' again. It certainly looks like Lucy's recent fitness training, involvement in sports, toned body, and loss of weight has made her into a catfighting force to be reckoned with. Lucy's two consecutive wins against two very impressive female opponents has gained her the top spot once more.

Enter busty blonde Sophie Reade...

Sophie has been reported to have made several bitchy comments about Lucy, and some say Sophie is doing this in the hope of getting into a fight with Lucy to promote herself and take Lucy's recently acquired catfighting title away from her to become the top girl in British glamour model catfighting. In response to hearing Sophie's bitchy comments, Lucy herself has hit back with a few comments about Sophie which has infuriated Sophie. The result is that Sophie has now officially challenged Lucy to fight it out in a catfight to determine who is the true 'Ultra Busty British Catfight Queen'. Here's the comments that created the rift between these two impressive looking British glamour models.

"I always wanted to have boobs as big as Lucy Pinder when I was younger. But now I have boobs much bigger than hers which I'm rather proud of." [Sophie Reade]

"There are lots of other glamour models with boobs bigger than mine. But some of them have paid money to make them bigger with fake implants, like Sophie Reade. I'd say mine are still nicer looking though". [Lucy Pinder]

"I think someone like Lucy Pinder is cute and pretty in a girly kind of way, but she's getting old now and needs to step down to allow sexier younger models like me to take their rightful place on the front covers of magazines." [Sophie Reade]

"Some girls are nice, some are nasty and over competitive I've found. And when you're one of this country's highest paid glamour models like I am, you'll always get a few girls being jealous of you. Sophie Reade thinks a lot of herself, but has so far failed to appear regularly on the front of magazines like I have. I think that has made her jealous of me." [Lucy Pinder]

Quotes:

Nuts: So Sophie, in a catfight between you and Lucy Pinder, who would win?

Sophie: Definitely me! I'd love to fight that bitch. I could take her. I'd actually enjoy having a fight with Lucy. And blondes always beat brunettes in fights."

Nuts: So Lucy, in a catfight between you and Sophie Reade, who would win?

Lucy: I'd definitely win! She doesn't like me, I don't like her. And I'd definitely take her in a fight. In fact I'd love to fight her because of the bitchy things she's been saying about me. Brunettes always beat blondes in fights. I think you guys should set this up.

So who would win? Lucy Pinder or Sophie Reade? Please choose your favourite catfighting girl and place your vote. Also please feel free to comment on why you chose your favourite woman and why you think she would be the better fighter. Thanks :)

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:51:09 PM by pollman »

Offline Erika_Spain

Poor Lucy is suffering a tremendous waste so many fights in a row ... she has more fights than Mike Tyson!

Although Lucy has never been my favorite, I prefer another style of girls, and I do not like his style too ... But, my God! ... For me there is no comparison possible between Lucy and the blonde ...

The blonde is a rookie ... In fact, I had never heard of it ... And speaking as a novice pretentious ... In addition ... She needs to urgently go to the beach, and 2 tons of firming cream.

I do not even think her breasts are operated ... If they are operated ... The doctor should be Frankenstain.

Definitely, Lucy.

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Lucy wins the catfight but Sophie would win a titfight

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Turning out to be a particularly ferocious catfight with Lucy being much nastier and cruel than usual in her tactics against her cocky younger blonde opponent. Looks like Lucy wants to teach this young upstart a lesson in respect. Amazing how Sophie is constantly going for Lucy's tits too, grabbing, clawing and scratching them, which is pissing off Lucy even more. But good to see Lucy using her own large breasts to shove into Sophie's face which seems to be intimidating Sophie and severely frustrating her as these two girls fight each other.

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:37:47 PM by pollman »

Offline Erika_Spain

Nearly 20 points ... Today is a bad day for blondes. ::)

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Lucy pins Sophie and mauls her tits into exhaustion. Few face slaps and a dose of hairpulling take the fight out of the blonde for good.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Voted for Lucy.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
This would be an incredibly hot fight. I just got the image in my head of the two of them in the back of a strech limo together dressed like they are in the pics showonig them getting out of vehicles in sexy dresses. Of course I am in there with them and they are fighting over me (lol).

Lots of hair pulling, face slapping, head banging, face scratching, clothes ripping. I don't see them doing a lot of punching (guy style that is). Lots of back and forth action with the winner in doubt till the end. Finally, after a grueling (sp?) battle, Lucy wins and takes her prize while Sophie has to watch.

JT Edson

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
This would be an incredibly hot fight. I just got the image in my head of the two of them in the back of a strech limo together dressed like they are in the pics showonig them getting out of vehicles in sexy dresses. Of course I am in there with them and they are fighting over me (lol).

JT Edson

Good fantasy idea JT. Two hot busty babes fighting in the back of a car. Tight skirts, ultra tight tops enhancing and pushing up both women's massive busts. In a small claustrophobic and restricted area of the back of a car. The girls fight like real women... hard, dirty, nasty and bitchy. Lot's of screams and groans, hair pulling, slapping each other's faces, scratching and biting. Lucy and Sophie fighting like two cats in a cage. Hot!

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:31:02 PM by pollman »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Wow. I like your description much better. Lol! Actually, I do. Very primal, very passionate, very hot. I would love to see this fight, just the way you described it.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:13:13 PM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
1 day to go to vote before the end of this catfight.

{alt}