News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Harsh Catfight in the late 60sties: Nichele Nichols vs Senta Berger

• 5 Replies

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Nichelle Nichols Height? 5′ 5″ (165 cm). What Are Nichelle Nichols Measurements: 35-23-37
Senta Berger (born May 13, 1941, in Vienna),height is 5 ft 6 in (168 cm). Measurements: 38-26-36 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).

Nichelle was the first black Superstar in a worldwide telecasted Serial as this Time (Star Trek). What would be happens in the time 1969, when black Nichelle hits austrian ginger red Senta in a special heatful dirty Catfight ?

{alt}{alt}

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Harsh Catfight in the late 60sties: Nichele Nichols vs Senta Berger
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
Nichelle and Senta had mighty, well trained beautyful Bodies as this Thime. Stunning to seeing a Test of Strange from both, and which Woman grab the otherone under her Body at last.  In this fight, once is sitting Senta on Nichelle, and than turn around Nichelle on Senta, it goes back and forth. It would be a slapping Contest with many ripped out Hairs from both, only one could win this high emotional Catfight.

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:43:06 AM by Fandango »

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
I think that Nicole and Senta's Bodies inextricably entangled by this Fight. Both wanna get the absolute Domination of her Opponent

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 05:30:36 AM »
Could it be ,that Nichelle Nichols in this Thime is stronger than Senta and conquers her in a mighty Fight?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:06:21 AM by Fandango »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 08:33:15 AM »
Great match, I like this one. This would be one hell of a fight. Nichele comes out the winner, and not by much.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 07:03:56 AM »
Great match, I like this one. This would be one hell of a fight. Nichele comes out the winner, and not by much.

Yes, it could be...

I think, by this fight had to must been a ambulance service present. Nichele also Senta don´t hold back with their Power, both had try to beat the (living) daylights out of eachother- Put my Money lastly on Senta, but at end of the wicked Fight, both had mangled Bodies with bloody Marks and would be total bitter exhausted

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Ginger Redhead Senta and deep Black Nichelle had pressed their mighty strong Legs together. Both Legs trembling hard by such powerful Legsfight. It looks like, that the african genes from Nichell's legs are stronger lastly than the european genes from Senta's legs and smushed them. Could it be?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:40:04 AM by Fandango »