News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Avril Lavigne defeat Britney Spears

• 13 Replies

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Avril Lavigne defeat Britney Spears
« on: June 20, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
 ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:52:36 PM by YumiReiko »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Avril Lavigne defeat Britney Spears
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 11:49:40 AM »
Nice art. Thanks for sharing.

JT Edson

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 08:42:07 AM »
Really fine work, Ilike it very much, superb.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 08:46:20 AM »
Superb Work! Thanks for Posting! the Last Pic gives the Feeling that Avril is Almost Saying, "Eat Me,Bitch!" Stay Cool ;) Dan

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »
Superb Work! Thanks for Posting! the Last Pic gives the Feeling that Avril is Almost Saying, "Eat Me,Bitch!" Stay Cool ;) Dan
I have a story, with Avril and Britney. ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 09:58:35 AM »
Please post your story.

JT

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »
long limo came to the concert hall. On the red carpet came up Britney Spears, who recently returned to the musical Olympus. The journalists' questions, running in search of sensational allegations she answered reluctantly, affected stormy club activity.
Surrounded by bodyguards and entourage, Britney went to the podium. To discontent star, her place was taken and by whom?
Avril Lavigne shone on the catwalk ! Her broad, warm smile dazzled fans, she laughed and waved.
Britney began to boil, she hated Canadian upstart. Big deal, she sings and composes. Impudent girl dared to outshine the pop princess! And as she went dressed? The skirt, socks and boots to the knee. Britney almost threw a tantrum, ascended guards hardly calmed the nervous girl.
Meanwhile, cutie Avril, with perky smile, see the reaction of Britney. "Hey! That's a doll! That is now crying. Well I love you!" Thought, Avril, and her eyes flashed a mischievous twinkle. Britney exploded, she left her guard, and ran down the corridor in search of a toilet room. Singer wanted to be alone, where she will be able to calm down, and concert will not be disrupted. Avril Lavigne intervened in the plans of Britney. Naughty babe jumping skipping appeared from behind a corner. Seeing Britney, Avril cheeky smile, jabbed finger at Britney's breasts.
"Hey, hey! you, you! How much took the topic? At the flea market was stolen?"
"Bitch!" Britney shouted, "Don't even dream about my clothes, you scum."
"Chill, fatty. I'll teach you." Lavigne said, with fists on the hips.
Britney slapped Avril and missed. Canadian ducked, and punched Britney straight into the nose.
"Bang! And your game is up! "Avril cried, and raised her arms triumphantly.
Britney, blinded by pain and wanted to beat girl. Avril singing eluded from these ridiculous attacks. Flashed the second straight, and again in the nose Britney.
"Bang! And nose swelled up, fatty! "Avril jumped jubilantly rejoicing luck.
Blood flowed from the Britney nostrils. Beaten ex-princess attacked the offender. Avril made ​​a cool back flip, kicking the toe of her boot to Britney's forehead. Spears slipped off the wall and plopped down on the floor.
"Loser!" mockingly cried Lavigne "you're in past!" Rejoicing her victory, Avril walked down the hall, raising the knees.
Britney wiping the tears rushed to run away, but Avril's, a laughing, seized the fugitive by the hair, and put her on the back.
"Nowhere to run off, fatty. I won!" Avril Lavigne standing over the defeated girl, and... brazenly sat on the Britney face!
"Victory! Praise the Avril Lavigne! You piggy, start licking my pink panties!" And Avril closed the hips, turn off the light for her rival . Young star smiling cutie, sitting astride a rival, and whistling a cheerful tune.
Silently suffering, Britney obeyed the order of her winner. She began to lick Avril pussy. Canadian girl moaning in pleasure.
"All right, my darling, your tongue has been applied" Avril giggled. The girl covered her skirt Britney's head, and sat closer to the defeated, who couldn't move. Avril gave her rival a little breath, and then forced her to work the tongue. Enjoying, cute imp, with pink fringe, slid from ashamed and tired Britney. Avril rubbed pussy by finger: "Well, enough of you" Avril Lavigne put her foot on the Britney chest: "You will never defeat me! I am a pop princess now". And being a polite girl, Avril immediately sat down on an opponent lying, and kissed her on the cheek: "Thank you, silly, it was very good. BYYYYE-BYYYYE!".
Smiling broadly, Avril jumped up, adjusting her skirt, and walked on her way.

PAAART TWOOOO!!!! :lol:
Britney Spears was furious. She wanted revenge on a pathetic Canadian. Britney bad mood every half hour. She did not find a place of resentment. Britney found phone number of the hated girl, she nearly exploded, when she heard the ringing voice of Avril Lavigne. Britney, boil for anger, breathed into the phone: "You slut, you are defeated by accident! Let's meet in private and see how you're cool." Avril laughing replied, "Little fool, I will make you kiss my panties again ." Britney, doesn't restrain a cry, bellowed: "This evening, meet in the house" ... (she called address), "it's time to kill you, bitch!" And threw the phone, when she heard loud laughter in response.
When Britney drove to the house indicated, Avril was waiting for her, standing next to a pink car, casually leaning back against the door.
"Hey, you late? Ah-ah, not good!" Avril Britney shook her finger. Naughty girl was in the same stage-clothes: plaid skirt, T-shirt, striped socks and high, shiny boots. Britney passed in silence, opening the door. "Come in, quickly!
Avril shrugged, and went into the house. Britney spent a guest in the room, denoting the place bout. Avril twirled in front of huge mirrors, looking at reflection, forgetting for a moment about furious Britney. American girl, without hesitation, grabbed Avril's hair, gleefully shouting. Canadian by surprise, and cried too. Britney pulled the girl's hair, wanting to get satisfaction. Avril almost crying from the pain, clench her fingers in a fist, and hit Britney in stomach.
Britney bent, and missed second blow. Avril Lavigne, having escaped, punched Britney. Avril, with an evil grin on lovely little face, neatly struck the target. Finally, Britney stumbled, and fell on the back. Avril with a triumphant cry, jumped on the fallen singer, and two girls rolled on the floor in the struggle. Avril grabbed Britney's hands, to press them to the ground. Britney resisted, but her nose is red, and insufferable Canadian already squeezed her ribs, with mighty hips.
Lavigne, giggling, pins Britney Spears. She sat a little on the Spears stomach, and sat closer to the face. Britney twitched, but Avril quickly pin her again, and squeezed her neck. "Heh, familiar view, right?" Avril put her fingers on the Britney forehead: "I ​​authorize you to kiss my panties!" Britney wanted to get away, but Avril showed a fist, and capricious American girl had to accept defeat.
 ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 07:02:25 AM »
Good deal. Thanks for sharing it with us.

JT

Offline HX

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 03:13:34 AM »
From the looks of your pictures looks like the fight was when Avril first came out.  I can only imagine what she can do to Spears these days.  Thanks for the artwork and the story.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2014, 10:34:38 PM »
From the looks of your pictures looks like the fight was when Avril first came out.  I can only imagine what she can do to Spears these days.  Thanks for the artwork and the story.
Yay! Thanks! XD

Offline Spice Girls

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 03:31:48 PM »
Did you make the drawings yourself?

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 04:17:02 PM »
Did you make the drawings yourself?
Nope! It's not my works, sorry:)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 10:49:51 AM »
Fantastic! In real life Britney destroy and put in her painties Avril

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 04:42:15 PM »
Fantastic! In real life Britney destroy and put in her painties Avril
tsk... tsk.. I don't think so! Avril will dominate Britney all the way. ;)