News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

wife true wrestling match

• 5 Replies

Offline george78

wife true wrestling match
« on: February 24, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »
 It happened in a gym where my wife’s friend Helen worked as a fitness instructor. My wife and Helen are both in a good shape for their 30-th. Helen is slightly taller and heavier than my wife - about 5,7 feet and 132 lbs (my wife is 5,5 feet and 128 lbs). That day Helen was in dark grey tights on her shapely legs and grey fitness top. She had dark ponytailed hair. My blonde wife was in blue tights and white top. I came to the gym in the evening to pick up my spouse. They were only two in the room – Helen had got the keys. I saw them sitting on the mat and flexing their biceps. Helen’s muscles were more developed due to her profession – but thanks to Helen’s classes in the gym my wife also became rather sporty.
     I could hear Helen asking my wife “Would you like to try, come on ?”. My wife nodded in response.
     “Hi” – said Helen to me – “We are going to have a blitz wrestling match. You can just wait in here”. My wife told me “Are you hungry? Don’t worry we will finish soon”. I noticed some excitement in her voice.
     The two women stood on the knees in front of each other on the black mat. After a short count “One, two, free” Helen started her attack. She grabbed my wife’s waist and pushed her on her back. They started rolling over and trying to use amateur wrestling holds. This fight was full of expression. In some minutes my wife started to breath harder with coughing while Helen remained in the champion’s mood. Helen managed to press my wife to the mat sitting on her stomach and holding her wrists. My wife was doing her best to escape but without success. In a quick move Helen positioned her nice butt on my wife’s chest and pressed her shoulders by the knees. My wife started to wriggle under her but it only helped Helen to inch forward directly onto my wife’s throat. In some moments my poor wife’s face was clamped between Helen’s muscular thighs in a tight and very high schoolgirlpin. My wife made several powerful attempts to escape then resistance started to weaken. Helen was sitting on her neck with mocking smile. The wife’s face was wet and looked rather tired.
     “Do you give up?” – asked Helen looking down into my wife’s eyes.
     My wife did not answer anything. I realized that she would prefer me out of here but I really could not move.
     “Ok. So how long we gonna stay here? ” – Helen asked me with a playful glance. My wife’s empty eyes were looking for something on the ceiling.
     “Tell me you give up - your husband is waiting for dinner!” – she told to my wife pressing her crotch against her chin .
     “Ok” – said my wife. She could not stay any longer in this humiliating and erotic position in front of me.
     “Ok what?” – asked Helen again. She released the hold of my wife’s wrists and they crossed their fingers.
     “Ok, I lost” – said my wife calmly.
     “Do you give up then?” – asked Helen loudly and moved her crotch a bit up almost on my wife’s mouth.
     “Yes” – answered my wife trying to turn her face away from Helen’s crotch.
     Helen spread her thighs and grabbed the wife’s cheeks with her palms. “Good girl! You need more practice” – she said.
     My wife’s face now looked more relaxed and submissive. Helen touched my wife’s nose by her forefinger. “Friends?” – she asked. My wife did not respond. “Friends?!” – asked Helen again and clamped my wife’s face again between her thighs in dark grey tights.
     “Friends…” – answered my wife in few seconds.
     “Ok thank you for your attention and patience” – Helen gave a wink to me. She slowly stood up and helped my wife to stand up. My wife looked a bit ashamed. I changed a topic of conversation and we invited Helen to a restaurant this evening.

This is my true story.Have you ever been able to watch two girls wrestle in person like this.How was the loser beaten;What did they wear;
shared your stories

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: wife true wrestling match
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:14:01 PM »
That was a hot story George !! You're a lucky guy to have witnessed your wife wrestling another woman. It must have been very erotic as you watched Helen pin your wife, sit on her neck, and then position her hot snatch just inches away from your wife's face. I can imagine your spouse was pretty embarrassed by the fact that she was pinned,helpless, forced to submit, and the woman who beat her pratically sat on her face in front of you. I can only fantasize that something like that would happen to my gal.

Thanks for the good story George
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:15:33 PM by norm74 »

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 06:38:28 PM »
A great story, George!
Too bad your life lost, she looks sexy from your description.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 07:09:22 PM »
Great story George. I have a true story I posted here a couple years ago. Here is the link. Check it out and let me know what you think.http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,157.msg443.html#msg443

Offline Quincy Ryan

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
Amazing! Hopefully they had a rematch!
Tear it up ladies. ;)

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 05:09:47 AM »
Great. A really hot incident and so well told. Looking forward to hearing about more such incident(hope they happen).
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)