News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beautiful store manager vs. bag lady

• 2 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Beautiful store manager vs. bag lady
« on: June 23, 2012, 08:21:21 AM »
You listen to me, young lady, I gave you a twenty!" The big toothless woman yelled, drawing the attention of the entire grocery store. Spit flew from her mouth as the other cashiers and customers looked on.

"Mam", The young cashier pleaded, "I'm sorry, but no you didn't. You gave me a ten dollar bill." She held up a ten dollar bill for the enraged woman and everyone else to see. "See."

"Dag nabbit now, girl, you know I gave you a twenty!" The woman, turning red, shook her stubby finger in the cashier's face. As she did this, the bag boy slipped away to get Ms. Smart, the manager of the store. This immediately gave the cashier a warm feeling. Ms. Smart could handle anything.

"What?" The heavy, angry woman turned as everyone looked behind her.

"Mam, I'm sorry, is there a problem here?" A very nice looking, pretty and even "majestic and regal" (the cashier thought to herself), woman approached from the back, as big angry woman turned to her. "Mam, I'm the manager here. Is there some way I can help you?" Ms. Smart, holding out her arms in a "let's get along gesture" soothed. The cashier breathed easy, as did all of the other employees, upon Ms, Smart's intervention. And all of the the customers were also calmed by the presence of this tall, beautiful, athoritative and warm woman. The manager was the most admired woman in town, and she was beautiful.

But fat-lady was not soothed or inpressed. She looked square in the eye of the manager, who was tall and strong, and who had auburn hair pulled back from her pretty and strong face in a bouncy ponytail, and who had bright blue eyes, and, though she wore a simple red knit-shirt and tight black polyester supermarket-manager pants, she filled them out perfectly, if fully. Fat-lady glanced at the manager's hips and thighs which pressed out against her tight pants like an athlete's. But fat-lady was not impressed.

"What the hell are you gonna do?", The big woman spewed, now pointing at the tall perfect looking manager. Her rage surged inexplicably.

"Mam, let's keep this calm.", Majestic manager continued to speak soothingly.

College girl-cashier, now safe, looked on. She was proud of her manager. She hoped her strong and beautiful manager, whom everyone knew had been a World Class swimmer and whom was known to have a black belt in karate, and whom had taken a special and personal interest in the cashier-girl-an almost lesbian, but mostly big-sister-interest, would kick the fat woman's ugly ass. The cashier loved her pretty manager.

The cashier didn't feel guilty at all. She didn't care that she had deliberately tried to cheat the fat-woman. She incorrectly thought the redneck looking woman would be too stupid to realize her slight of hand. Instead of guilt, cashier-girl felt lust for her manager, and she salivated that her protector and idol would give the fat-woman a good old fashied beat down.

It didn't happen that way.

Perfect manager, looking to college girl like a strong angel, or a beautiful amazon, reached for the big angry woman's shoulder in a soothing gesture.

"Git your hand off me!" Fat-lady, in a swift unexpected motion, shoved the manager's hand aside, with her pudgy left hand. As she did, she exploded her right fist around in right cross. It hit the beautiful manager, who never had time to react, square in the chin.

"POW!" The manager's head snapped back. Her arms windmilled around, and her big strong rounded butt plopped back onto a shopping cart. This kept her from falling down.

Possessed with rage, fat-lady rushed to the stunned pretty woman. She grabbed the woman's shirt at the neck with her pudgy left hand and yanked the woman back towards her. Fat-lady curled a short right hook deep into the majestic manager's suprisingly soft gut.

"UUUMMF!" Pretty-auburn-haired manager's mouth opened sickingly. Fat-lady stepped aside as the manager, bending over, fell forward. Fat-lady reached over manager's neck, grabbing her own left wrist, pulled up, and pushed her shoulder down into the back of manager's neck. Perfect manager was in a reverse headlock, a guillotine.

"ARRR! ARRR!" MMMFFF!" She cried, her head held down, and her big tighted, polyster-covered butt pointing up towards the cashier.

College-girl cashier, not believing her eyes, yelled "STOP IT! I"M SORRY! DON'T HURT HER!"

Fat lady, leaning over manager's back, looked up. "Too Late! She's gonna pay for your mistake."

Bag boy, feeling brave and wanting to save his manager, grabbed a heavy plastic-rap roller and charged fat-woman from her left side. He swung from down low towards the fat-lady's kidney. But fat-lady saw the cashier's eyes dart to the side. Still choking the manager with the manger's head down, fat-lady yanked the manager's butt around.

"SMACK!" the heavy plastic-roll connected with the manager's up-pointed butt. "OOOWWW!" The pretty woman cried. As the plastic-roll bounced off of the manager's butt, the manager's, once firm swimmer's butt, squished,rippled and bobbed beneath her tight polyester pants.

The weak cashier, oogling her idol's jiggling backthrust butt, instantaneously and stupidly broke from her trance and dashed around her cashier's counter and rushed the fat-woman from the fat-woman's right. The frenzied fat-lady kicked the plastic-rap roll away, and again yanked the manager's butt around to the approaching cashier.

The cashier, lunging, ran face first into her manager's butt. "THAP!" Her mouth, opened because she had made a quick attack-grunt as she charged. Her mouth reflexively closed on the manager's pants tearing into the manager's  left butt cheek. The cashier tasted polyester and cotton panties, and she felt the gelatin like squish of her manager's buttcheek in her mouth. Casier-girl fell down beneath the two fighting women.

"IIIEEE! OWEEE!" The beautiful manager yelped with her head still held down.

"I ain't finished with you yet, pretty woman." Fat-lady spat, as she looked down at the manager's back. They were now directly over the cashier girl, who had turned face up. She was looking up into the red downturned and sqeezed face of her manage. Fat-lady yanked the manager's pushed-back butt around. This time towards the cashier's counter. She shoved the managr's famously and perfectly rounded butt into the side of it.

"POP!" Fat-lady pulled her back, and with all of her force and pushed the manager's rear into the counter side again. "SMACK!" The soft round cheeks hit again, and again "POP!"

This time, as the manager's ass bounced off of the counter, fat-lady used the manager's forward  momentum. With her right hand, she reached over and grabbed the back seam to the manager's polyester pants. With her other hand, fat-lady grabbed the manager's beautiful auburn-colored ponytail. Fat-lady yanked and thrusted the manager back like a sack. The manager landed facefirst and facedown in a shopping cart. The manager's impressive butt was sticking up and her legs were hanging down the front of the cart. "HELP ME! HELP ME!", The once proud and idolized woman croaked.

The cashier stood. Confused about the butt kicking her impressive manager was getting, she moaned. The bag boy did nothing, except stare at his manager's big upturned butt. And the crowd stood dazed at what they were seeing.

Fat-lady, still in a rage, ran around to the back of the cart. She rammed the manager's face into the bread at the bottom of the shopping cart and grabbed the cart's handle .  She rushed the face-down and ass-back manager through the crowd and through the automatic glass doors. "HEEEELP!" the manager cried out. Customers moved quickly out of the way of the beautiful full fast moving butt.

Just outside, the lady rammed the shopping cart into a iron post. The manager's body flew back and jerked up. "PAP!" Her butt hit the post  and her back, and her head snapped back and hit the post. "BOOOYING!" The sound echoed across the parking lot, and inside the cashier girl and bag boy heard it and watched through the glass in disbelief. The manager fell back into the cart facedown and ass up, again.. She moaned.

"THIS PLACE SUCKS!" The fat lady cried out. She reached beneath the manager's face and retrieved a chocolate cream pie which was in a clear plastic container. The trew off the lid and smashed the pie down onto the manager's big upturned butt.

"SPLAT!" The chocolate and white cream splattered on and around the manager's polyestered rear. The fat lady again ran to the front of the buggy. "I'm not finished with you yet." She said as she backed the cart up.

she rushed it towards the post again. The manager's pied, backtrust butt connected with the pole again "POP! And her back jacked up and hit the pole again. And the manager's head  snapped back again. "BOOOYNG!" It connected with the pole.

Theis time fat lady yanked the cart back as the manaager's body connected with the pole. The manger's body flopped facedown on the entrance walkway.

"We're even now, bitch!"fat lady said. She stomped her right foot down on the beautiful manager's upturned and pied butt. "SPLAT !" Chocolate pie and creme flew, and the manager's big buttocks jiggled and squished from the impact.

Fat lady shuffled off through the crowd which had gathered to watch the commotion.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Beautiful store manager vs. bag lady
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 12:36:37 AM »
Awesome story- I love stories that have the good girl being beat up by the bad girl
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Beautiful store manager vs. bag lady
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 03:16:29 PM »
Different & quite amusing!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!