News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight65 & 66

• 3 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Fight65 & 66
« on: July 04, 2012, 02:56:56 AM »
I'll be away for a couple more weeks but from what I've seen, lately you've got a lot of new contributors, I'm sure I won't be missed :).
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Fight65 & 66
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 02:14:13 PM »
You won't be missed? The new contributors are great, but, your joking right? lol.

Have a great 4th of July.

JT

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:16:47 PM »
I love the look of determination on the redheads face and the look of ...fear...from the blonde in 65 and 66. Nice struggle as well.

JT

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 11:35:14 PM »
JT and Panther, thanks for the compliments, they are much appreciated....  I'll be back soon, in the meanwhile I've been putting all of the original renders on DiviantArt under Redwulf53. have some of my earlier stuff in there well not that much earlier.... but since a lot of people wanted to know where to see them together... enjoy...

Red
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.