News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelly Brook vs Kate Upton bikini NHB fight

• 19 Replies

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Kelly Brook vs Kate Upton bikini NHB fight
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »
This is great. A poill-topic, that leads to two stories (or one and a half until now) !! ;D.
Thanx to Kimval for the link and of course a lot to BAW for you own story (Im thrilled to see te outcome, where I bet on Kelly).

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 06:40:46 PM »
Kelly and Kate both get up on their feet slowly! They look at each other in angry! Kate puts her arms back to massage her sore kidneys, grimacing in pain! Kelly wants to take advantage from this and steps forward quickly! She unleashes a great flying kick, aiming to the blonde's head, going for a KO blow! But Kate is waiting for that! The american blonde skillfully falls down on her knees, avoiding the powerful kick! From that position, she slams her right fist just to the brunette's unprotected crotch! "OOOOOOHHHHH"! A loud roar erupts from the crowd! Kelly lets out a silent scream, overwhelmed by the powerful "cxntbusting" punch, then she falls down on her tits and belly, barely conscious! Kate Upton gets up, smiles and winks to the crowd! She grabs the downed brunette by the hair and forces her up roughly! The blonde clenches her right fist and slams it into the brunette's stomach! "UUUGGGHHH"! Then, she delivers an uppercut punch to the chin! "AAHH"! Kelly is on her feet but she is not defending herself now! Her arms are limp at her sides! The english brunette suffers a flurry of straight punches and uppercuts to her tits, slaps to her face, jabs to her guts, knee blows to her lower abdomen! Kate is really enjoying her time now and Kelly can only moan and groan softly! "Now it's time for you to say good night, bitch!"Upton says! The blonde gives another massive punch to the brunette's stomach! "OOOOOFFFFF"! Kelly Brook doubles forward! Kate lifts her rival's head by the hair and then slams her right fist directly to the brunette's face! Kelly falls down to the sand on her back and lays spread eagled, not moving! She is clearly KOed! The blonde smiles, steps closer and slowly removes the brunette's bikini bottom, leaving her totally naked! Then Kate plants her right foot over Kelly's breasts and lifts her arms in triumph, twirling the brunette's bikini bottom over the head! The crowd is crazy for her, cheering loud and chanting! Kate leaves her beaten and humiliated rival naked on the sand in the crowd's display! She throws Kelly's bikini top and bottom to some guys and she goes to celebrate her victory! Kate Upton is now the Queen of the beach!
THE END
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 06:51:13 PM »
The poll is closed! Kate Upton won 89-80! 169 total votes! WOW!
Thank you very much to all the voters! Especially to the members who commented here!

I wrote the story, according to the poll results!
That's my first story (and English is not my first language)! I hope you like it! Comments and councils are welcome!
Blondes do it better!

Offline tirro

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »
@blondes always win:
thanks for your great story. I really hope we'll here more from you.
The outcome of the poll is also quite realistic. Both girls are quite hot and fit. However, I'll agive a little edge to the younger and taller Kate Upton.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 03:06:17 AM »
Would pick Kelly to come out with the win in this.