Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
December 20, 2014, 03:07:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: summer-time at fighting-dolls - new outdoor-catfights  (Read 6344 times)
fighting-dolls
Approved Producers
God Member

« on: June 29, 2012, 03:07:33 pm »

it is summer-time - and lots of guys dream about beautiful girls wrestle outdoor - in the garden - and on gras.....
fighting-dolls make these dreams come true - and released 2 new-outdoor catfights - on gras - with beautiful young women as Mel & Chrissie & Eva & Donna !
another outside garden-wrestling-match is between not experienced wrestlers - pin-and-submission :  new-Katia vs Tessa  (blonde vs dark)
and there is also a competitive wrestling-match between 2 strong and experienced wrestlers on the mat : Antonia vs Sandra from the outstanding fighting-dolls-march-2012-live-event

http://www.fighting-dolls.com/all-fighting-dolls-videos/

FD-137 Chrissie vs Donna - catfight - topless in garden on gras - in long-jeans

FD-138 Eva vs Mel - catfight - topless in garden on gras - in long-jeans

FD-139 Tessa vs Katia - wrestling - topless in garden

FD-141 Antonia vs Sandra - wrestling - topless - fighting-dolls-march-2012-live-event

wrestlinfool

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:24:26 am »

Outstanding matches and samples! My ultimate dream would be of having to come across any of these gorgeous ladies, especially Donna locked in combat on my front lawn!  So when could I arrange for a lawn care and maintenance visit?  Grin
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:33:36 am by wrestlinfool » Logged
Wrestlerjunkee
God Member

Looking for some mixed fights...

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:28:03 pm »

Nice work.

Proud fan of The Tramps!!!

Nobody tells us how to be men. We just are.

Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
fighting-dolls
Approved Producers
God Member

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 05:30:15 pm »

Outstanding matches and samples! My ultimate dream would be of having to come across any of these gorgeous ladies, especially Donna locked in combat on my front lawn!  So when could I arrange for a lawn care and maintenance visit?  Grin

if you want to see and enjoy Donna or the other fighting-dolls "live" wrestling, you must try to visit a fighting-dolls-live-event in Brno, czech rep. if you are interesting, please sent a private message.
wrestlinfool

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 06:02:11 am »

well I appreciate the inviation to see the beautiful women of Fighting-Dolls but I'll be busy mowing my lawn in anticipation they may be in neighborhood sometime.. :-)
Pages: [1]

Jump to: