News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vacation Battle

• 15 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Vacation Battle
« on: July 01, 2012, 03:42:35 PM »
This is an old story that I modified using my wife and a freind of hers (Marsha) that have had a short wrestling episode that I have never forgotten. (Marsha won)

It was a perfect day. Debbie and I were paddling down the Thompson River. I looked back and watched Andrew's
and Marsha's clipper handle a set of 8 foot standing waves with ease. I heard Marsha, laughing and screaming like a little girl. I felt a little uneasy how attracted I was to Marsha.
We had met Andrew and Marsha last year in Australia and they had been gracious hosts. We returned the favour by inviting them on a wilderness canoe trip in
Northern British Columbia.
This was our third day on the river and we had settled into the pattern of canoeing for 5 or 6 hrs a day, setting up camp and falling into bed exhausted. today we were going to tie up early and play in my favourite spot on the river. It was a place were a hot
spring bubbled up through the mud on the river bank. It was fun to lie in the hot mud and then cool off in the frigid river water. I pointed into the back eddy
where the hot spring was. I immediately noticed that there wasn't much room to set up tents. Andrew and Marsha were using a small two man tent. Debbie and I
were using a large 6 man dome tent (our teenage boy had lent out our smaller canoe tent). Andrew and I set up the tents so the walls were right
against each other. "We'll hear each other fart" joked Andrew. I laughed and looked over at the ladies collecting firewood. They both were attractive enough
to turn heads. Marsha was a couple of inches taller
with an enormous chest that I had to concentrate not
to stare at. With the camp chores done, we went and stood by the hot spring. There was an uncomfortable moment when we all were unsure how to enter the mud bath.
Debbie and I are usually here alone and enjoy the spot without
clothes. Debbie laughed, started to unbutton her shirt and challenged Marsha "up for a little skinny dipping?"
Marsha quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head and taunted back "I hope the size of these beauties doesn't intimidate you". She said that as she cupped
her large breasts still encased in her bra. Debbie not to be undone dropped her shorts and wiggled her ass at Andrew and I and asked "any assmen in the group". Andrew and I stood there with our mouths open. Soon both women were naked and what a sight they were.
Both ladies had nicely trimmed beavers and I could see that Marsha was a natural blonde. Andrew and I quickly
undressed. Debbie caught me staring at Marsha and
whispered "put your eyes back in your head honey".Suddenly Debbie snuck up behind Marsha and pushed her
in. Splat! "Oh you bitch" laughed Marsha as stood and walked toward Debbie. Debbie giggled and started to
run away but Andrew and I caught her and threw her in. To my delight and surprise Marsha jumped on Debbie. The ladies began to playfully wrestle in the warm mud. I was getting turned on. To hide my obvious excitement I
quickly slid into the mud on my belly. Andrew followed
suit, but not before I noticed that he was sporting an enormous erection. Both ladies were laying on their
sides holding each other in an awkward headlocks as they tried to throw a leg over each other and assume
the top position. To my surprise Debbie got the top
position she looked down and taunted "those tits aren't so big now that you're lying on your back". Marsha began to buck and struggle and would have thrown
Debbie off if Andrew hadn't intervened. He laughed "get off my wife" and grabbed Debbie and gently rolled
her into the mud. Marsha jumped on her husband and Debbie. Not to be left out I jumped on all three. Soon
we were all laughing and rolling in the mud. Slowly the laughter subsided as our movements became more
sensuous. The hot mud and the slippery flesh was having  it's effect. Laughter was slowly turning to sighs.
Suddenly we all stopped and lay in the mud feeling a lot turned on and a little guilty. I broke the ice by dashing into the freezing water. Running away hid my
erection (although I'm sure Marsha must have felt it as we played in the mud). Debbie and Marsha quickly joined me with whoops and shouts "God it's cold". "Come on in Andrew". Andrew lay face first in the mud and didn't
move. I knew what the problem was. When we couldn't stand the cold any more we returned to the hot mud.
Only then did Andrew make a break for the cold water.
We spent the rest of the day. Laying in the mud and dashing for the water. All four of us were careful not to get too close.
That night as I lay in our tent with Debbie she asked me about what I thought of Marsha. I said she was nice. Debbie said you couldn't take our eyes off her tits.
"She sure is proud of those things", she added. I said shut up and come here. I cupped her breasts and said
these are perfect. Slowly we began to make love. I started by kissing and fondling her breasts I knew her
ego was hurting a little. I had entered her and was merrily pounding away when she grabbed my ear and said
"sssshhhhh". I stopped and listened. I expected to hear a bear in the camp site. Instead I heard the
distinct sound of Andrew and Marsha getting it on. They were trying to be quiet, but the rhythmic movement and
the occasionally moan or gasp from Marsha gave them away. Debbie began to move against me. She also began
to moan a little more loudly. I heard Marsha raise her vocal level. Soon both women were panting and moaning
and speaking quite loudly. "Fuck, fuck, me Peter" "Don't stop Andrew, baby, don't ever stop" filled the night air. It was strange but somehow the two ladies
were competing as they fucked their husbands. And somehow the competition was turning them on. I hadn't
seen Debbie so aroused in years. Suddenly Marsha gasped
"I'm coming I'm coming" Debbie also moaned out her
orgasm. I don't know when Andrew came, I know I was right behind the girls. "Sounds like you enjoyed that girlfriend", I heard Marsha giggle. "You to, bitch" Marsha answered. I lay there still unbelievably turned on wondering what the hell just happened.
Next morning all four of us were feeling a little sheepish. The only thing that stopped last night from being a perverted orgy was two thin strips of nylon
of the tents.
I also noticed that both women were
dressed a little more provocatively. Marsha had on a tight fitting white t-shirt and I could see clearly that she wasn't wearing a bra. I could see her bare nipples clearly through the fabric. I also knew that
the first waves breaking over the bow would leave her virtually topless. Marsha also had on a tight and very short red shorts. Debbie not to be outdone wore a skimpy bikini bottom that showed off her shapely ass and a cut off black tee shirt that showed off her flat stomach. It was also obvious by the bounce in the walk
that she wasn't wearing a bra. I guess both women were continuing the competition from last night, only in a
different mode.
We had just finished lunch and were back on the river for about an hour when I noticed some large black clouds. We were high in the mountains and it was early July and sudden and fierce storms were not unusual. I drifted until Andrew and Marsha caught up with us. "We
had better tie up, it looks like we're in for a rough night. We continued down the river when the rain hit with a vengeance. I finally saw a safe campsite and
pulled in. We worked frantically in the down pour setting up the tents. When we were finished you could see right through Marsha t-shirt. "I guess  it's banek and
cheese and for dinner tonight" I yelled as I tossed a package to Andrew. I watched Andrew and Marsha crawl into their tent and went to join Debbie.
After we finished eating we sat quietly in our tents listening to the crash of lightning and thunder and
the pounding rain. I heard Marsha voice through the storm. "What are you guys doing?", she yelled. Debbie answered "Why don't you come over and visit, we've got plenty of room in this tent". Within seconds Andrew and Marsha were standing at our tent door. Andrew was
holding a bottle of Canadian Club rye whiskey. He grinned "thought you could use something to warm you up". We passed the bottle around and everyone began to get a little tipsy. Eventually the talk turned to sex. Where was the strangest place you ever did it, turn ons, turn offs, funniest moments. We were all laughing when Marsha brought the subject of fantasies up. Debbie giggled, and I could tell the rye was getting to her "You know what Peter likes?" she slurred. I said "Debbie", I could feel my face getting red. Marsha was quick "no tell us, tell us, tell us" she repeated. Even though I was
scowling at her Debbie blurted out "women fighting turns him on". "Andrew too" Marsha shouted and both women
fell into a fit of giggles. Debbie quit first and went to the middle of the tent on her knees. "Well gentlemen would you like to see me tame this big saggy titted bitch" she teased. Marsha questioned "what do you
mean saggy titted?" But she shrugged and let it go and joined Debbie on her knees in the center of the tent. "Ya, guys do you want to see me spank this slut's
ass?" she asked. Both Andrew and I could not speak. Marsha looked straight into my eyes and asked "well, Peter what do you want". I gulped and my voice broke
when I responded "fight my wife". Debbie asked Andrew the same question "His response was the same". Both
women looked at each other. We all froze and a flash of lightening lit the inside of the tent.
"What do you think?" asked Debbie. "I don't know, we wouldn't really hurt each other, ---- would we?" asked Marsha. Andrew saw an opening -- a chance to make a dream
come true "ya a way of passing the time during this hellish storm", he offered.
Debbie said "I will, if you will?" Marsha laughed "what the hell" and turning to us men commanded "men leave
and allow the women to prepare for the battle" 'Yes offered Debbie "leave". Andrew and I shrugged and
walked out into the rain.
We scurried to Andrew's tent and waited for the ladies to summon us. "I can't
believe this is going to happen" stated Andrew. "Oh I hope they're not kidding" I whispered. Soon we heard the ladies call us back. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked back into the tent. Debbie was dressed in short white t shirt and
black panties. Marsha was wearing a short black t shirt and red panties. Both were not wearing bras. I looked a gulped. It was all I had hoped for and more. Debbie commanded us - men sit -- do not interfere. "We will battle to see who is the best women in the tribe" added Marsha. The women were obviously building their own
fantasy. I noticed that they had arranged sleeping bags and pillows in the center of the tent as a make shift wrestling surface. They approached each other on their
knees. Although, the tent was just big enough to stand up in the center, the fight would have to be fought in a kneeling position. As the women got to the center of the ring they hesitated---each unsure of how to initiate contact. "What are you waiting for bitch," challenged Debbie. "Get your little tits over here" and take your medicine" snarled Marsha. I knew the breast
comparison was beginning to wear a little thin with Debbie. Both women continued to hesitate when a large clap of thunder and a blinding flash of lightening
shook and lit the tent. As if that was a signal they had been waiting for the two women slapped together. They wrapped their arms around each other in a bear
hug and attempted to throw each other to the floor. I heard their grunts of effort. I watched Marsha ass cheeks clamp into balls of muscle as she fought. Both ladies
had their knees spread wide and I could clearly see their mounds. I even noticed that a few wisps of hair had escaped from the sides of Marsha panties. The women
continued to struggle, grunting and groaning with effort.
Marsha and Debbie look magnificent as they battle in the center of the tent. They have hung up an electric lantern to illuminate the battle. Every once in a
while a flash of lightening will whiten the tent and outline every little hair on the battling women's bodies. I look over at Andrew and he's got a strange little
smile on his face. He is also sitting hunched over. I think he is trying to hide his erection (as I am). The ladies have each other in mutual bear hugs and I
can hear their grunts and groans as they struggle. Oddly they sound a little like the noises they were making last night as they made love to Andrew and I.
Suddenly the ladies topple to the tent floor and frantically struggle for the top position. I watch as their shapely legs intertwine as they struggle for position. Marsha ends up on top and looks down at
Debbie and taunts "I got you now, I've got you now". Debbie arches her back and bucks trying to throw Marsha off. In her struggles Debbie's hand snags in the neck of Marsha's t-shit. We hear a loud ripping noise and Marsha left breast is exposed her nipple is huge, I have never seen such a huge nipple, it’s as big as my thumb and about an inch long of dark brown bumpy areola . "Oh you little bitch" snarls Marsha as she grabs the front of Debbie's shirt.
"Ow, Ow" moans Debbie "you've got my tit, you dumb bitch". Obviously Marsha has grabbed more than just Debbie's t-shirt. Marsha mutters "sorry" and scoots
forward and traps Debbie's arms with her knees. "Who's the better women, who's the better women, do you give bitch" she challenges. Debbie responds "fuck you" and frantically uses her hips to try to dislodge Marsha. Suddenly Debbie lifts her legs and hooks Marsha's elbows. A brief intense struggle ensues as Debbie
tries to topple Marsha over backwards and Marsha fights to maintain her balance and top position. Marsha wins and forces Debbie's knees beside her ears. Debbie is
folded in half with her ass high in the air. Debbie's ass is pointing at Andrew and he must like the view. It looks like this will be a very short battle. However, Debbie uses her subtle body to begin to squirm free. Marsha has moved high on Debbie's chest.
In fact, Debbie's chin is only inches from Marsha's crotch. As Debbie begins to squirm out from under Marsha her face will have to pass beneath Marsha's cxnt.
Andrew and I draw close as Debbie's chin makes contact. Marsha does the only thing she can do to hold Debbie -- she pushes down hard with her hips to hold
her in place. Debbie mouth is now under Marsha crotch and her relentless journey has pulled the fabric of Marsha panties tight, outlining the lips of Marsha's
vagina. As Debbie's mouth and nose slowly pass by Marsha's crotch and strange dreamy look comes over
Marsha's face. I think she may be enjoying this. Suddenly Debbie pops free. Both ladies scramble around to face each other. Both are breathing hard. They
glare. Debbie's right hand snakes out and cruelly twists Marsha's exposed breast then latches on to that huge nipple pulling it out about three inches and pinching it almost flat. Marsha yelps in pain. "How do you like it bitch" snarls Debbie as she releases the nipple.  Marsha hand comes up and massages her breast. "So you want to fight dirty?" she asks. I look over at Andrew and raise my eyebrows silently asking "should we stop this?" Andrew, with that stupid little grin stuck on his face shrugs. Debbie and Marsha glare at each other, taking a moment to catch their breath. Marsha quietly removes her torn t-shirt and proudly shows off her d cup breasts her big brown nipples standing out stiff and strong looking, her areolas are two inches wide and very bumpy. "What’s wrong, are you ashamed of those little things on your chest" she taunts Debbie. Debbie glares and removes
her t-shirt . Debbie’s tits are a c cup and have pink nipples that are as stiff as I’ve ever seen them they are about quarter inch thick and about half inch long, her areola are about inch and a half wide and very bumpy. "You may not be so proud of those saggy bags when I get through with you'. Both women lunge at each other. I hear the breath whistle through Andrew's teeth. I can't help myself and shout, "Get her Debbie, rip her tits off"!
The ladies snarl and lunge at each other. They bury their hands in each other hair and pull. Grunts and snarls can be heard. Marsha hisses "let go of my hair bitch'. Both ladies must be in pain. They violently pull each other's hair back so they are both looking straight up at the tent roof. I can see the cords in their necks stranding out due to the strain. They’re nipples make contact and begin to fight. Marsha’s nipples are bending and pinning Debbie’s nipples against her areola. Marsha feels her nipples beating Debbie’s and increases her nipple thrusts pushing Debbie’s nipples into her tits. Marsha really starts to push her tits into Debbie’s and begins to grind her tits into her foe. Debbie starts to moan as Marsha is grinding her tits and pushing Debbie’s tits all around her chest. “I’m nipple fucking your tits bitch” Marsha exclaims. Debbie groans as she can feel her tits and nipples being crushed against her rib cage. Her nipples feel like their being pushed between her ribs. Marsha lets go of Debbie’s hair and wraps her arms around her back in a bear hug and starts to clench and release. “how do like that bitch” as she continues her” tit fucking”.  Debbie has her eyes closed and her face is a mask of pain as her tits are being tortured by a larger set and obviously firmer. Debbie’s moans get louder and I’m thinking that she’s about to shout out her surrender when Debbie releases one hand and a slaps Marsha's face. Everything stops as the girls disengage.
Marsha is rubbing her cheek and glaring.  Debbie backs away on her knees holding her wounded breasts. As I look at her tits I can see her nipples are still pushed into her areola, there is a large hole where Marsha’s nipples had been her areola looks like a red raw ring around a dark hole. Debbie looks down at her tits and begins to rub her areoles pinching them trying to get her nipples to reappear. Marsha notices this as well and says to me “your wife’s tits have been good and nipple fucked”. I look at Debbie and can tell she can’t believe her nipples have been so thoroughly defeated. She backs further away, still trying to get her nipples come out, tears now running down her cheek. Andrew looks at his wife and says “Honey, I knew your nipples were stiff but I had no idea they could do that to another women”. “I’ve always wanted to tit fight another women and test my nipples against a similar pair, too bad hers were not much of a challenge, maybe when we get home we can find someone who’s more of an equal”. “I’d love see that” says Andrew. I look at Debbie and ask “are you alright, do you want to quit”? “Fuck no, I’m going to rip her fucking nipples off”. Marsha laughs “well bitch, it looks like I’ve already ripped yours off”. Marsha attacks slapping Debbie's face. A bitch slap fight starts as both ladies attempt to get in a good blow. They do not have much in defensive skills and only try to strike each other. I notice that there is a trickle of blood from Marsha's nose.
Marsha ups the ante by slapping Debbie's tits. Debbie backs off cradling her breast. "Oh you bitch she moans.

The women close again and grapple on their knees in the center of the tent. They come to rest in a mutual leg scissors. They have each other high around the waist, just under the armpits. Their asses are inches from each other's faces. It looks like it's going to be a test of leg strength. Debbie squeezes and Marsha moans. When Debbie rests it is Marsha's turn to apply pressure and Debbie moans.
The women lay like that for long minutes---the resting periods are getting longer. Debbie reaches down Marsha's body and fishes out one of her large breasts. She begins to twist and torture Marsha's tit. Suddenly Marsha reaches up and pulls down Debbie's panties exposing her shapely ass. She grabs Debbie's ass cheeks and pulls them apart showing me her little brown bud. Marsha then starts to spank Debbie's bare ass. Debbie blushes red. She leaves Marsha's tit and pulls down Marsha's panties and spreads her cheeks exposing Marsha's asshole to Andrew and starts spanking Marsha's ass. Both the battling lady's asses are beginning to get very red. Again Marsha ups the ante by reaching between Debbie's legs and grabbing her pussy hair. Debbie howls and attacks Marsha's cxnt. Andrew and I can't believe our eyes. Both are incapable of speaking they lay there whimpering and gasping as the storm crashes around them. By mutual consent the women disengage. They roll apart.
Their panties are ripped and ragged and sitting high on their thighs. I can see Marsha's nicely trimmed blond bush and I look at Andrew and notice his eyes are locked on Debbie dark curly bush. Debbie looks challenging at Marsha and begins to roll down her ruined
panties. Marsha nods and begins to roll down her panties. The women will finish this in the nude. A soft moan comes from Andrew has he gazes at our battling wives. Their hair is sticking out all over the place. I can see some bruises forming and the occasional scratch. Both have a little blood on their breasts and face -- Marsha from a trickle from her nose
-- Debbie from a bleeding lip. They look magnificent. Debbie challenges Andrew and me. "Why should be the only naked people in this fucking tent?" "Time to get
naked guys!" Andrew and I quickly remove our t shirts and shorts. I notice Andrew is hunched over trying to hide his erection. I figure what the hell and brazenly sit up straight showing my engorged member. I have never been so hard.
Over the storm I hear the ladies challenging each other.
“Bring it on bitch!” “We’re going to end it here and now!” “I’ll rip those small bumps off your chest, slut!” I hear slaps and squeals as the ladies close.
The gasps and pants and moans of violent conflict make me regain my knees.  
It takes me a while to make sense out of the tangled puzzle or arms, legs, sleeping bags and pillows. Both ladies have strong right hand grips and are violently pulling the hairs at the back of each other’s head. They also have their left hands buried in each other’s right breast. Their shapely legs entwine fighting for position. Occasionally one of the ladies throws a knee into a thigh causing her opponent’s breath to hiss. Every once in a while, one of the combatants will release their tit hold to slap the unprotected face of her rival. Only to reapply the tit attack to another area of the breast -- to a nipple, to the underside, to twist, pinch or to rake with nails. It is a war of attrition.
Save for the panting of the ladies the tent is unusually silent. It suddenly occurs to me why they are fighting with only the occasional quiet gasp or moan to punctuate the contest. If they shriek or moan loudly the other will know what damage they are doing and apply crueler torture. Who can hold out longer? They roll onto their sides and Debbie gets her knees between their struggling bodies and pushes separating them.

They regain their knees glaring at each other. I glance over at Andrew and he is staring at the two battling women. He has regained his erection. I’m also hard and can’t believe the sight of my wife. She is wild and primitive capable of real violence. She has never been more beautiful.
The women gulp air. It is not the time for threats or taunts. It is the time for action. They realize only one can win---and they both passionately want to dominate the other in front of their mates. For the first time I feel true concern for Debbie’s safety.
I say “this has gone about……..” .
“Shut the fuck up, Peter” Debbie snarls.
I look to Andrew for help. “Andrew surely it has gone……” I start.
Andrew whispers “humiliate her, beat her bad baby”.
The women rush each other slapping wildly at bodies and faces. They both grab each other by the hair. Marsha attacks with a two handed thrust to Debbie’s shoulders knocking her on her back. Before she can be mounted Debbie gets a foot into Marsha’s chest. Debbie pushes with her foot and pulls violently on Marsha’s hair. Marsha crashes to her side right in front of me. I can’t help myself and run my hand along Marsha’s rib cage and up the swell of her hip. I can feel the sweat, the strain of her muscles and the tremor in her body as she struggles with my wife. Marsha loses her composure and starts to whine and moan and thrash. I move so I can see what is causing the pain. Debbie has one shapely foot planted on Marsha’s chest and other foot has captured one of Marsha’s breasts. Debbie’s heel is grinding down forcing the tit flesh into the nails of her foot. I must hurt like hell. Debbie is using her leg strength to dominate. She is violently pulling hair as her legs push Marsha away. As Debbie’s feet cruelly torture Marsha’s tits, my heart leaps.
“Get her darling”, I shout.
“Do you give”, challenges Debbie, “Do you give bitch”.
Marsha is moaning and thrashing. My hearts sinks when she mutters through clenched teeth “NO, cxnt!”.
Marsha begins to use her right foot to scratch at Debbie’s groin. Again and again she strikes like a giant bird trying to kill a snake. Suddenly Debbie shrieks and rolls away cradling her ass and cxnt. Marsha must have struck a sensitive nerve.

Both ladies sit back on their haunches panting and glaring at each other. Debbie is cupping and rubbing her crotch. Marsha is examining her wounded breast. I can see a small trickle of blood running from her nipple where Debbie’s toenails have done their damage. I can’t imagine that the brutality of this fight can go on much longer.
A gust of wind hits the side of the tent forcing one wall to bulge in. The clap of thunder shakes the ground and a brilliant flash of lightening momentarily blinds me. The storm is right over us.
With a sigh the women begin to move closer. They are both exhausted. Debbie goes for a headlock but Marsha ducks under and attacks Debbie’s back. Marsha wraps her long shapely legs around Debbie’s waist, locks her ankles and squeezes. Debbie groans. Marsha is sitting behind Debbie. She reaches around and grabs Debbie’s breasts by her pink nipples and pulls them violently towards Debbie’s armpits. Debbie howls. Debbie’s hands fly between Marsha’s locked toes and punishing hands.
Marsha shouts “give slut or I’ll rip them off”.
Marsha increases the tit attack. Debbie moans and groans. I think it must be the end. Debbie reaches back and snakes a hand between their bodies. Suddenly Marsha screams. I can’t see it clearly but I know that Debbie has her hand buried in Marsha’s cxnt. Both women scream and cry as they torture each other. It is Marsha who quits first. She releases Debbie and slaps her hand away and scoots back on her ass cheeks.

Again the ladies face each other across the tent. It is Marsha’s turn to cup and cradle her womanhood. Both ladies have fresh tears on their cheeks. They have been fighting for about 1/2 hr and they look somehow smaller. Their eyes are ringed with dark circles. Their breasts are less full and droop more.
They slowly approach each other. The grapple on their knees and fall to their sides. Somehow they end up head to toe. They each have a leg scissors clamped around each other’s heads. Their faces are inches from each other’s cxnts. They lay like this for long minutes resting. Occasionally one of the ladies will apply pressure causing the other to moan. Debbie ups the ante by digging her nails in Marsha’s ass cheeks.
Marsha whines “Gawd”, and returns the favor.
Again Debbie ups the ante. She moves her hands to Marsha’s crotch and begins to rub not to cause pain but pleasure.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”, Marsha asks in a voice edged with panic. Debbie continues to stroke her rival.
“Andrews she’s fingering me, what should I do?” pleads Marsha.
Andrew answers “do the same thing to her”.
Marsha’s hand moves to Debbie’s crotch. Both ladies begin to stroke and rub each other. The ladies are breathing hard and the occasional sigh and soft moan is heard. Marsha uses her other hand and slips it between the cheeks of Debbie’s ass cheeks.
“Don’t you dare!”, snarls Debbie.
Marsha licks her finger and begins to force it into Debbie’s ass. Debbie groans and attacks Marsha’s ass. Soon both ladies are fingering each other” cxnt and assholes. They lay like that for long moments stroking each other. I can tell that Debbie is getting excited as her breathing becomes more erratic. Andrew and I can’t help ourselves and we approach the sexually battling ladies. I get close and peer at Debbie’s finger pumping in and out of Marsha’s ass. I place my hand on Marsha’s thigh and it is beginning to jump and spasm as she get close to orgasm. I can’t believe my eyes. I’m watching my wife in a masturbation duel with another women. The ladies have let their leg locks go as they open for each other. I can’t believe it when Debbie rocks her head forward and begins to tongue Marsha’s clitoris. Marsha groans loudly and spasms and rolls away from Debbie. Debbie moans because she was also close to coming.
“I thought we were going to fight each other not fuck”, challenges Marsha.
Debbie answers, “There’s more than one way to win and I would have won if you hadn’t quit like a chicken shit”.
Debbie shoots in low trying to get at Marsha crotch. Marsha is pushed back into my lap. My erect member enters Marsha. I hear her grunt, ”oh”. She tries to get off but I grab her hips and hold her tight against me. Debbie grabs Marsha’s hair with both hands and heaves her off. I think I can almost hear a pop as my cock slips out of Marsha’s vagina. I look down and see Marsha’s juices glistening on my erect penis.
When I look up both ladies are on their knees, facing head to toe, with their faces pressed into the blankets of the tent floor. They have their shapely asses held high in the air. Our wives have their arms around each other’s waists and are again fingering each other. Marsha’s ass is right in my face I can see the curls of her cxnt hairs and the beads of moisture clinging to them. Lightning flashes and thunder crashes. It is too much for me and I crawl forward and ram my cock deep into Marsha. Marsha rocks forward violently and gasps.
She hisses, “Darling he is fucking me, help me, darling, help me”.
I look over the tent at Andrew shocked face. He shakes his head and begins to move forward.
“Get his bitch”, Marsha shouts.
Andrew grabs Debbie’s hips and I feel Marsha rock back with the power of his penetrating thrust. It is truly couple against couple. As I pump into Marsha I can feel Debbie’s finger running along the top of my rod as she massages Marsha’s clit. I know that Andrew is also, feeling the unusual sensation of fucking the cxnt his wife is stroking.
I look over the ladies sweaty backs and stare at Andrew as he plunges into my women. We’ve been married fourteen years and have never been unfaithful. And now I’m watching her getting fucked by this ape. My knees go weak and I have to close my eyes to cancel out the image.
I feel the pressure begin to build. I know if I pull out I’ll lose. I try to stop moving, but Marsha sensing my weakness begins to rock back against me. Debbie feels the change and moans “don’t let that bitch beat you, hold on darling”.
I try to think of anything to keep my mind off the building pressure. I do math in my head. I try to remember the names of all the Canadian Prime Ministers. But to no avail. Marsha rocking hips work their magic. I moan loudly and groan, “sorry” as I explode inside of Marsha.
Debbie moans, “Oh, Peter, how can you leave me”.
Debbie is alone at the mercy of the two Australians. I watch in a trance as they work her over. Debbie raises her head and looks directly into my eyes. I watch as the sweat rolls down her face and drops off her chin. Her facial features are contorted by lust. She has her mouth open and is panting. She shakes her head and lays it back onto the floor of the tent.
Debbie tries gamely but her hand falls from Marsha’s crotch.
Marsha shouts “we’ve got the bitch now, fuck her hard”. And she begins to frantically massage Debbie’s clit and grasps her left nipple pulling on it like she’s milking her. Andrew picks up the pace and Debbie’s body shakes from his deep powerful thrusts.
Debbie groans “stop, don’t ever stop, Andrew don’t ever stop!” Somewhere from deep inside of her comes a guttural groan. A sound I would have never believed could come from my wife. Debbie grunts out her orgasm.
The storm crashes around us. The only sound inside the tent is the slap, slap, slap of Andrew pounding away on Debbie’s ass. Suddenly Andrew goes stiff. He gasps and spittle flies from his mouth.
As the four of us lay panting as the rain hits with a vengeance. Above the sound of the torrents of rain I hear Marsha’s voice. “Andrew, finish me”. Marsha rolls Debbie onto her back and lies on top of her scooting down and sucking her nipple into her mouth as she raises her butt for Andrew to enter her. Andrew mounts his victorious wife and begins pounding her hard. He reaches down and lifts Debbie’s legs up so that her thighs are against Marsha’s armpit. Marsh rises up now with Debbie’s nipple clamped between her teeth stretching it two inches in length. Debbie lets out a cry as her nipple is being bitten.
From the pounding, Marsha is moving back and forth dragging Debbie’s nipple with her. I think she may be trying to rip my wife’s nipple off. But, Marsha releases the nipple and goes for the right one, and bites the entire areola. Debbie cries out in pain and begins to beg Marsha to stop. “Not until I’ve dry milked you, bitch”. As they continue to fuck on top of my wife. I should stop this but I’m so aroused I can’t, wanting to see what will happen.
Marsha lets go of the nipple and grabs both tits with her hands and starts to squeeze. She moves her thumb and forefinger toward Debbie’s nipples pinching them and begins to push down and pull up, basically milking her. Andrew has reached a fever pitch pounding his wife and is close to cumming, Marsha’s breathing is getting more erratic and is close also.
Marsha’s hands are moving at the same rate as the rhythm of the pounding, dry milking my wife. Debbie seems to be in too much pain to cry out, her face showing no emotion, almost as if she has passed out with her eyes open.  With her legs pushed up in the air and her pussy gaping wide open, Marsha’s huge nipple enters Debbie’s vagina. Debbie’s expression changes from a zombie like state to one of total surprise as Marsha’s nipple makes contact with her clit. Feeling this as well Marsha presses her nipple firmly against Debbie’s clit and as the rocking motion of being pounded from behind her nipple is vigorously rubbing Debbie’s clit. Debbie moans loudly at the stimulation. “You enjoy getting your cxnt fucked by my nipple” Marsha spits out. “OH GOD” Debbie screams! I can’t believe what is happening and my hard on starts to quiver as I am close to cumming. All at once, the four of us have a thunderous orgasm. I shoot my wad all over Debbie’s face, as Marsha and Andrew fill the tent of screams of ecstasy. Debbie however, has the most powerful orgasm in all her life as she squirts all over Marsha’s tit. She continues to squirt as Marsha and Andrew move off her and back up several feet. Debbie is flopping around like a fish as she  continues to spew her juices all over the tent. She arches up on her feet and the top of her head, let’s out a growl that would scare a grizzly and squirts a massive amount of cum all over the wall of the tent. In this position her nipples are pointing right at me and while convulsing a clear liquid begins to squirt from them, spraying me with this weird substance. It’s obvious that Marsha’s dry milking has done some kind of damage to Debbie’s milk glands. This whole episode lasts at least a minute. Then she collapses, out cold, her chest moving up and down rapidly.
No one moves or makes a sound as we stare at the wreck that is my wife. She is covered in all types of bodily fluid, her nipples are red and very swollen, and bruises mark her creamy skin in ugly blue and yellow blotches.  
Outside our tent nature is going wild. Inside the safety of our nylon dome, nothing is said as Marsha and Andrew get up head out into the raging storm to their tent which is certainly dryer than ours.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:45:35 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Vacation Battle
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:22:27 PM »
Wow what a great story.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 09:58:44 PM »
Great story!!!! Awesome all around. I love the fact that Debbie was totally annihilated.

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 03:40:18 PM »
Thanks for the story. Great read looking forward to more work from you.

Offline wrstx2

• Love women over 40 who fight
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
Really well done. Thank you
Love mature women (40+) in intense action, even matched, grudge between them. My pics tend to show what I like. No extreme violence, death or humiliation - that's just not me.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 07:50:26 PM »
Great story, I love the build up and the intensity of the battle. But I do not understand how the outcome of the fight was based on the men not the ladies. This is the second story I have read with no true winner because the men got involved. Lets leave the men out of the fight and let the ladies fight to the end.

Each of us has his/her own preferences and when he/she writes does it following them. We have to respect the author choices. We can't influence him/her and his/her talent.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 04:54:44 PM »
Thanks for the feed back. Positive or negitive, all are welcome. I have some other idea's and will try to post soon.

Thanks again 8).
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 03:17:51 PM »

"Each of us has his/her own preferences and when he/she writes does it following them. We have to respect the author choices. We can't influence him/her and his/her talent."
 Can't influence the writer? Why not? Of course we can. It's called writing for an audience.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 12:43:55 AM »
Excellent story, thanks for contributing

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »

"Each of us has his/her own preferences and when he/she writes does it following them. We have to respect the author choices. We can't influence him/her and his/her talent."
 Can't influence the writer? Why not? Of course we can. It's called writing for an audience.

Exactly! You can influence a writer, not his talent. A writer can write stories for an audience but, first and foremost, IMHO he writes for himself. I think that we have to let his talent to be free from any influence, if we want the best. This is my opinion.  :)

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 11:07:56 AM »
I like wives competing and fighting and so this story for me is JUST AWESOME....
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 10:04:36 PM »
Thanks for all the great comments! I'm thinking of doing a follow up story with the same women or maybe another women to fight Debbie. What do you folks think?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 04:17:13 AM »
Id like to read about a big tough woman going after your wife and beating the shit out of her and then fucking you. The woman would be much bigger and stronger and the victory would be decisive. She would tear your womans cxnt fur out and feed it to her as you watch.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 01:48:54 AM »
I'm thinking of a close fight with a woman who is equal in size. Same age and experience. It will be back and forth with lots of breast and pussy mauling. The winner will sexually abuse the loser.  :o

Offline cement1us

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 01:59:52 PM »
In the process of writing about a incident that happened between Deb and another women that was quite wild :-*