News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Talia the Warrioress vs. Vlad the Countess: a short

• 4 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Talia the Warrioress vs. Vlad the Countess: a short
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:15:38 AM »
Valhalia, a small town town high in the Transilvanian mountains, had once been a thriving lesbian community. Then it was conquered by the Evil One, Countess  Vlad. Vlad , a tyrantical Christian, hated the attractive lesbians and reserved her special totures and punishments for them. She relished their sceaming and torment as she publically humiliated them..

The town had endured the selective reign and oppresion of the Evil One forfifteen years when finally She arrived.The Amazonian-sized woman pushed through the town gates of Val and yelled aloud,

"I am Talia the Warrior. You have waited and I have come. I have come to slay Countess Vlad, the Evil One, and to free this good town of her reign."

The women ran from their homes and swarmed around the tall woman, who stood majestically raising her long sword high in the air like a torch.

"Yes, our hero. Our savor. The Blessed One has come!" The pretty long-dressed lesbians crowded around their Savior.

" Freedom is neigh!" drummed the warrioress, "Your long nightmare is now ceased. And soon the Evil One's head will roll and your spirits will rise. The woman bowed down to their savior; their new Master.

A young woman the others called Donna the Dyke because of her cute but tomboyish face, could not believe the beauty of the Heroine. Donna looked up from her kneeling position and gazed at the majestic woman. "She is perfect", thought Donna. Donna admired the heroine's long reddish and silvery hair which poored out of a golden crown like a mane and flowed to the small of her back. And her face-perfect, beautiful and strong with piercing green eyes and high thick Slavick eyebrows. But Donna was most impressed with the Amazonian woman's body. At more than six foot tall, Talia stood giant among the Transilvanians, and she had broad shoulders and strong arms. And while she had a bronzed shield and a traditional long sword, Talia had an odd black,super-tight body fitting rubbery suit that looked strange and from another time, but awesome on the warrior's stunning, heroic body. It pressed against the Amazon's mounded gut.

"Maybe a little too few situps" (did they have situps back then?), thought Donna, noting that the heroic woman had a soft mound jutting over a golden belt which cut around Talia's body. And then Donna's eyes pushed down to Talia's huge rear globes, which pushed back against her tights like beach balls. A thin thong-like golden strip ran from her golden belt in the rear, through her big rounded butt cheeks and connected to her belt in the front. Her big cheeks jiggled like jello on either side of the wedge. Donna salivated as she watched.. Not only had she never dreamed of such an impressive and beautiful woman with a perfect giant-sized ass. There she was within arms length. And her Savior.

But then, "What have we?" was yelled from across the village opening, "A heroine to save the town?". Countess Vlad approached with three armored guards.

"Today you die", Talia stepped towards the Evil One and away from her admirers. She pulled her sword back holding it with both hands like a baseball bat.

"We'll see!" The Evil One shot back, as she closed on the warrioress. She held her arms out motioning for her guards to stop short. But Vlad kept walking.

Talia danced quickly towards The Evil One. She lunged with her sword and swung mightily at Vlad's head.

"SWOOSH!" A miss. The momentum carried Talia around and she stumbled with her big black-tighted butt pointing back towards Vlad. The Countess  booted Talia's pushed back rear. Talia fell on her stomach, "PLOP!" Her sword and shield fell free.

As Talia struggled to push herself to her knees, Vlad reached down grabbed the back of Talia's golden belt and her left ear lobe.

"OW! OW OWEEE!", Talia cried out as Vlad lifted her up. With Vlad lifting the belt high in the rear, the yellow wedge cut deeply  into Talia's crack. The countess booted Talia's wedgied butt and dragged her back towards the crowd of lesbians. The crowd spread apart as Vlad drug the warrioress through them.

"I'll Kill YOU! I"LL KILL YOU!" Talia cried out, as she was carried along like a sack.

"You were saying?" Vlad laughed as she dropped Talia in the dirt on her belly.

"AAAAR!" Talia pudshed herself up and peered at the tyrant with intense hatred. "I'm going to kill you, and I'll post your lifeless head for the whole world to see." She clenched her fists.

Vlad moved her fingers in a "come on" jesture.

"Get him, brave  warrioress" Donna the Dyke shouted out, admiring the warrioress' big tighted butt.

"ARRRRR!" Talia burst towards Vlad like a linebacker. Her arms were back. She jumped and threw her arms around to grab the tyrant. Vlad quickly stepped aside.

As Talia flew by, Vlad slapped the warrioress' ass. Then she fell "PLOMP!" on her belly in the dirt. Talia threw up dust as she slid.  She lay for a second, then pushed herself up to her knees. Her big black-tighted warrioress butt pushed back.  The lesbians to gazed at her big delightful rear.

But Vlad also took notice. Eyeing Talia's butt, she rushed towards it. She brought up her right boot in a fast kick. The point of Vlad's boot drove directly into the butt-hole indention of Talia's tights. "PLOP!"

"IIIEEE!" The beautiful warriorress fell forward in the dirt, while simultaneously reaching back and grabbing her injured butt with her hands.

"Stop it, please!" Donna the Dyke pleaded from the side.

But Vlad did not quit. She grabbed Talia's long mane of hair from the back and jerked the large woman to her feet.

"Stupid WOMAN!" Talia quickly spun around with her right arm extended. It whirled around like a battle axe.

"SWOOOSH!" Vlad ducked under the knock out blow, and as Talia spun around with her belly exposed, Vlad drove three quick pentrating punches into the warrioress' soft gut.

"PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!" Talia stood momentarilly stunned as Vlad removed her fist from Talia's guts. Talia, her eyes opened wide and her mouth wide,  teetered, but did not fall.

Vlad kicked up with her right boot again. this time the tip of her boot connected at the point right between Talia's legs  "PIP!"

"EEEK!" Talia cried out as she reached down between her legs in obvious pain. She plopped on her stomach one more time. This time she remained on the ground. She writhed around in pain .

"The Leather Rack Device!" Vlad called out and waved her hand towards her guards, who stood outside the crowd of disbelieving and disappointed lesbians. 

The guards moved through the lesbians with the Leather Rack. It was a small opened device that looked like a torso girdle. It had two openings side-by-side with a wedge of leather running in between in the rear bottom, and a gut opening and two breast opinings in the front.

The guards  lifted Talia's facedown body as they slid the device over her. First they slid it up her legs, placing each of her black-tighted rubbery buttocks through the rear holes. Then they adjusted her gut pouch to fit into the belly hole, and then her firm breasts through their holes. Then they latched straps over her shoulders to the front and back of the device.  This had the effect of pulling  the device high up her torso. Her buttocks squished around out of their respective holes as the leather strip between her legs pushed up into a wedgie between her legs. The Leather Device fit tight over her torso, as the soft rubbery parts of Talia squished out in front and back.

"This is her fate. This is what happens to fat-assed assasins who dare take on Vlad."

"You cannot do this to me. I am Talia the Warrioress. I cannot be defeated." Talia briefly lifted her head.

Vlad, retrieving Talia's golden crown, pushed it down onto the galliant woman's head. They led her away through the disheartened lesbians of Valhalia. Donna the Dyke watched Talia's bobbing rear buns as she was shuffled away.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Talia the Warrioress vs. Vlad the Countess: a short
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 02:43:26 AM »
Another Head shall soon be impaled on Vlad's gate after they impale her in a different way 1st  :P ::) ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 02:57:57 AM »
Lovesexyjobbers, maybe not. Maybe they will just publically humiliate her in various ways.

Offline Morb_SJ

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
I really enjoyed it. A bit more of narrative, and it would be even better. Hope to see a continuation around!

Offline Raycat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 05:44:02 PM »
I am a big fan of this story.

I love the detailed description of Talia's out of shape ass.
Also the way she got beaten. Falling with flipping arms because of the wet floor en ended with her ass turned up and pleading for mercy.

I hope there will be more of this stories on this forum.

One sides fights with funny twist.

Raycat.