News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ATTENTION WRITERS: Sorting the section by styles need some help

• 10 Replies

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
ATTENTION WRITERS: Sorting the section by styles need some help
« on: December 29, 2018, 11:59:32 PM »
So after some discussion we decided to sort the story section by styles. Authors was going to take forever. Now the assumption we are working on is: Every story is a cat fight unless shown otherwise. So the main section once stuff gets moved should be cat fights.

The sections we are doing are: Mixed, Pro wrestling, Boxing/fistfights, wrestling (as in mainly grappling),  NHB (also other violent fights like deathfights). If we find a ton of something else we may make its own section later.

We also are adding an archive section for stories from people who haven't been online for five years or more. Normally we delete these profiles but the concern in our mind is with someone with stories is "What is this guy was a national treasure? " Plus if they haven't been on for five years most new members likely have no clue these people exist.

Now we are not reading every story. The ones we move now are by title alone. So writers... tell us which stories you think should be moved. In many cases it is a judgement call so we are leaving it to the writers to decide where they think their story belongs.

Writers: Henceforth put your stories in the right section. And some of these will be grey areas and we will usually leave it to the author's discretion if they think they have enough punches to be a fistfight for example. Anyone wanting stories moved please contact myself (nutmeg), Bigdevil or Mandarin.

And of course this is a work in progress so not everything is moving today :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:01:53 AM by nutmeg »

DottiD

Re: ATTENTION WRITERS: Sorting the section by styles need some help
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 11:23:47 AM »
The majority of my writings are breastfight oriented however there are some parts of each story where I throw in a cat, fist, or style to change it up a bit. But leave it to you guys over all

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 11:26:36 AM »
The majority of my writings are breastfight oriented however there are some parts of each story where I throw in a cat, fist, or style to change it up a bit. But leave it to you guys over all

Thanks for letting us know
Have fun and tussle.

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 12:00:23 PM »
hello dear,

I agree with Anne, the struggles of couples and families, are on the rise in these times, so I suggest that specific group, also someone remembers sexfights? ....

I would like a group for the original languages, there are many nationalities here, and they should have their representation.

thanks for your excellent work

xxx

manela
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 02:41:00 PM »
To this day, I've written a single mixed sexfight story which was part of a longer arc, so even then I solved the issue by linking to it. Don't think I'll put them in a wrong section.

Also, a Happy New Year to the community ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 03:55:17 PM »
hello dear,

I agree with Anne, the struggles of couples and families, are on the rise in these times, so I suggest that specific group, also someone remembers sexfights? ....

I would like a group for the original languages, there are many nationalities here, and they should have their representation.

xxx

manela

We have a sexfight/titfight stories section along with a non English section.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 08:01:08 PM »
Don’t mind it as a writer, but it is much harder for me to read as a casual browser
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 08:30:50 PM »
Don’t mind it as a writer, but it is much harder for me to read as a casual browser

People wanted it organized in some way. Plus at the moment it is a work in progress. Outside of us creating a search engine  i can't imagine anything would satisfy everyone.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 11:09:32 PM »
Good luck with what will undoubtedly be a tedious task. I don't envy the mods on this one. Regardless, thank you for making the effort to make the forums more user-friendly. We appreciate the hard work. If it helps, feel free to post all my stories in the catfighting section with the exception of one - my most recent effort "Hedonism". The sexfighting section is probably a more appropriate place for that one. However, if you decide to place them elsewhere, feel free to use your discretion. I won't get bent out of shape. All the best.  :)

Thanks for the support and for letting us know the best places for your stories it is much appreciated.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 11:47:38 PM »

If you could let us know the best sections for your stories it would be very appreciated.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 01:51:37 AM »
hello dear,

xxx

manela

We made a family fights section where writers can post their couples and family fights.
Have fun and tussle.