News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mr. McKenzie’s Students

• 18 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Mr. McKenzie’s Students
« on: August 03, 2012, 04:47:10 PM »
Here is number three (and probalby the last for awhile) of my old stories I wrote. Please let me know what you think.

JT Edson

Mr. McKenzie’s Students

Mr. McKenzie stood at the sawhorse, sawing away at the board when he felt something brush his left arm. He looked up. Then something brushed his right arm. It was Andrea and Jennifer, standing so close their breasts had brushed against him.

"Hi!" they chimed in together, grinning.

"Hello girls, what can I do for you?" replied Mac with a warm smile.

"We were wondering if you could help us with something," Jen said.

"Well sure", replied Mac, "if I can."

"Follow us", said Andi.

They were at a farm as part of a senior's High School service project; they were helping this farmer rebuild after a disaster. It was late in the day and apparently everyone else had left for the day. McKenzie had been so caught up in what he was doing, that he didn't notice.

The girls headed for the barn; oddly enough it was the only structure on the farm that had survived the storm. The farmer's family had stayed with friends till their house could be rebuilt.

When Mac entered the barn he looked at the two 18 year olds in wonder.

They both stood about 5'6", with nice tans and shoulder length blonde hair. They had fantastic figures. If he were a senior or even still in college he'd have asked both of them of them out. They were extremely popular girls, both on the student board, both into sports, and always helping whenever Mr. McKenzie had a class project in mind.

Jen wore her hair down and was in a gray belly shirt and matching shorts and tennis shoes.

Andi was in a green crop top and cut off shorts with tennis shoes.

"So girls, what can I help you with? Mac said with enthusiasm.

The girls looked at each other for a second and then Andi said, " Which of us do you think is cuter?"

"What?" Mac said.

Jen repeated Andi, "Which of us do you think is cuter, which do you like better?"

Mac paused for amoment, caught totally by surprise. " I think you're both very attractive girls and you both have wonderful personalities. I think any of the guys would be lucky to date you", he said hoping he understood the question properly.

The girls looked at each other and sighed.

Jen sauntered over to Mac, "Well I guess we'll just have to find another way to decide who gets you," she said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Not to be dense, but what do you mean", stammered Mac, clearly confused.

"Isn't he cute like this?" Andi said, as she came over and laid a hand on the other shoulder, "You see, we both think you're hot. Why do you think we always volunteer for these work projects?"

"We decided since everyone else is gone, now would be a good time to ask you which you liked better. Who ever it is gets you. But, since you couldn't decide, I guess we'll have to come up with another way to decide", Jen said and caressed Mac's groin to make her point.

"Hey!"  Andi yelled, "No fair," and moved Jen's hand away.

Both girls pressed their tits into Mac from their side, glaring at each other.

"Touch me again and Mac won't have to decide which one us he wants", snapped Jennifer.

Andy curled her fists at her sides and spat out, “ I could take you in a heart beat.”

“Try and I’ll tear your hair out,” responded Jen.
“I’ll scratch your eyes out,” Andrea replied.

Both girls' hand went to Mac’s crotch, felt his throbbing member, and let out a quick gasp.

“It looks like Mac likes competitive girls,” as her eyes sparkled.
“Boy I’ll say,” responded Andi as she licked her lips, “I guess we’ll just have to compete for him”.

Andrea then got down on her knees in front of Mac and then unzipped his pants. His pole fairly sprang out at her and she licked her lips again, in anticipation.

Not to be outdone, Jennifer got down on her knees next to Andrea and started rubbing Mac’s member. It jerked in her hand and she let out another little gasp.

“not so fast, “Andrea commented, “It was my idea, so I get to go first. Here take my watch. We each get to take one-minute turns sucking him off. Whoever gets him to cum first wins.”

With that, Andrea took Mac’s stiff in her hand and proceeded to kiss, then lick, then deep throat it, to his deep pleasure. Mac let out a little moan as she began to hum with his prick in her mouth.

Then, Andrea received a tap on her shoulder, “Times up, my turn,” Jen said.

Andrea reluctantly relinquished the throbbing joint and Jennifer looked up at Mac saying” I’ve been looking forward to this all year.”

She then wasted no time taking him into her mouth with all the gusto she could bring to bear, rolling her velvet tongue over and around him in ways that brought another moan of pleasure from him.

Mac couldn’t believe this was happening. He was going to try and “politely” end this until the girls got down on their knees in such a seductive position. Either way he went he was in trouble, so he might as well enjoy the trip. God they were incredible! It must have been over twenty minutes; he didn’t know how much longer he could hold out! He got them to wait a minute and he lay down in the hay to get more comfortable.

The girls seem to respond to this. They both crawled over to him on hands and knees in such a way that made him even more aroused.

It was Andrea’s turn again and her ponytail bobbed up and down as she deep-throated him. Jen gave Andi a slight tug on her ponytail to let her know it was her turn. The girls gave each other a dirty look as they switched positions. Mac thought to himself, “Life doesn’t get any better than this.”

Things went on like this for maybe another fifteen minutes or so. Each time the girls ended their turn they took just a little longer than the last time and Mac got that much closer to loosing it. The girls started adding little comments to the dirty looks, like slut or whore.

Finally things came to a head (as it were). Jen was bobbing up and down for all she was worth when she got the tap to switch. She ignored it as she could feel Mac so close to cumming. A few seconds later Andrea gave her hair a little tug. She still ignored it. Andrea saw a change in the look on Mac’s face and went nuts.

“Damn you Jennifer, you bitch,” she exclaimed as she yanked Jen off Mac by her hair and slapped her across the face.

Mac couldn’t control himself and shot a wad three feet into the air with a grunt.

“That should have been mine damn you and now its wasted,” Jen screamed and slapped Andrea back, both of them reared back on their knees now.

“Bitch!” Roared Andrea, as she started slapping Jennifer.
“cxnt!” Screamed Jennifer.

Things progressed like this for a good minute before they started jerking each other around by the hair. They started pulling each other to the side, then fell over and started rolling back and forth, each trying to gain the advantage of top position. They were kicking, clawing, pushing, pulling, biting and pinching each other cross the barn floor.

Finally they rolled against a post and as they rolled back a couple of turns, Jennifer ended up on top. She brought her knees up and planted them on Andrea's shoulders. "Ha! Bitch, I've got you now!" and proceeded to smack Andi's face back and forth, until Andrea brought up a leg and hooked it around Jen's neck and reversed the positions.

"Alright slut, now its my turn," Andrea said with satisfaction. She then buried her hands in Jennifer's hair and started pounding her brains out on the packed dirt floor.

Mac started to get up and stop things, thinking the fight was over, when Jen reached up and clawed Andi's right breast with her left hand. With a scream Andrea tried to pull Jennifer's hand off of her agonized breast with her own left hand. This didn't work so she started scratching at Jen's left breast with her right hand. Suddenly, they went for both of each other's breasts, clawing and squeezing like wild cats. Jen then, pulled Andi over so they were both facing each other on their sides.

Mac could hear their grunts, moans and curses, as neither girl would surrender. Their long, sharp nails were ripping through their T-shirts and flimsy braws and he could see the scratch marks on their breasts.

This was going to get ugly fast, so Mac got up and started over to separate them. Both girls looked at him and told him to let them finish this themselves. He slipped out of his pants and watched with a raging hard on.

The girls separated and were gasping for breath as they took stock of their situation. They removed the remains of their shirts and braws to better assess their predicament. They both had scratches and red marks over most of their bodies. Both sets of tits had little spots of blood on them now from their breast duel. Clumps of their hair littered the straw covered floor. Then they saw Mac's throbbing member again and they looked at each other.

"Give it up girl, that thing is mine," Andrea said.
"Don't count on it asshole. That thing will be in me within the hour," Jennifer replied.
" It looks like Mac likes a good catfight, I'll have to remember to remind of this fight as we're in bed over the coming weeks, that'll get him all charged up and ready for me each time we make love," Andrea responded.

"Bitch! That dick is all mine," Jen yelled, as she got up to continue the fight with Andrea.

They both got back up and started circling, looking for a weak spot. All they had left on were their shredded, stretched shorts and tennis shoes. They got closer and grabbed each other by the arms, trying to shove the other down. Suddenly Andrea shot a knee up into Jennifer's crotch.  Jen let out a blood-curdling scream and went weak in the legs. Seeing the effectiveness of this attack, Andrea did the same move three more times and threw Jennifer down on the ground.

Jen rolled back and forth holding her aching womanhood and crying. Andrea kicked her in the side twice, causing Jennifer to roll over on her stomach.  Andrea sat on the middle of her back and grabbed hold of Jennifer's ponytail with both hands and started pulling back, stretching Jen's neck and bending her back to an agonizing position. Jen now reached back, scratching at Andi's legs, trying to get her to release her hair, but it was no use.

"Give up?" Andrea yelled. Jen just groaned. Andrea pulled back even harder and said, "Give up?" All Jen could do at this point is cry. She was beaten and knew it. Finally, she balled through her tears, "All right, I give. You win".

Andrea shoved her face in the dirt and rubbed it in, hard. She then got up and stood over her beaten rival. "Bitch!" she spat, and gave her another kick and turned toward Mac.

"Now to claim my prize," she said, still breathing heavy as she half-walked/ half-limped over to Mac. As they made love, all Jennifer could do was watch, dry and lick her wounds.

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Re: Mr. McKenzie’s Students
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »
Nice Job JT!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 05:47:33 AM »
Where are these girls when I do a Good Deed  ;D- Nice story
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 06:46:57 AM »
Hi thanks for the story. There are two others you say?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »
Hi thanks for the story. There are two others you say?
The other two posted stories are "Clean" and "Alysson vs Amy".

JT

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 03:45:57 PM »
Its wonderful how a cheap shot turned the entire fight. Oldie but goody

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 10:09:09 AM »
Loved it!!
catfights and more catfights

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 01:26:26 PM »
I am so glad you all enjoyed this story.

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 04:45:17 PM »
JT is it possible for you to list your storiess? Id hate to go through over a 1000 of your posts to locate some lol

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 07:58:19 PM »
Perfect story right here.

Offline ellendcd

• Crossdressing male interested in catfighting.
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 12:12:19 AM »
nice.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 12:56:30 PM »
I am so glad so many of you enjoyed it.

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 03:29:30 PM »
I remember reading this story long ago.  Just as hot now as it was then.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 03:37:30 PM »
Ya JT I usually bookmark my favorite stories and was just going through a few. And I know I like cbusts but your stories dont overthrow the whole thing. A few surprise ones and perfections at work. And your ladies fight clothed and I like that because it feels real. And the similar body stats are amazing to. Not hefer vs twig. I dunno...

Anyways do you still write? Id love to read one similar to this. Good stats equivelent to these two blondes. But maybe in tight blue jeans, sneakers and tees? Blonde vs brunette ultimate battle? You have the ability to make the ultimate story. Ive been known to reread my favorites over and over. And this story ive read around 20 times.  ;D

Offline kittysosweet

• God Member
  • say hello!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 11:01:55 PM »
Actually jt if u want use me and some brown haired loser