News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mr. McKenzie’s Students

• 18 Replies

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Mr. McKenzie’s Students
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 01:44:52 AM »
Ya JT I usually bookmark my favorite stories and was just going through a few. And I know I like cbusts but your stories dont overthrow the whole thing. A few surprise ones and perfections at work. And your ladies fight clothed and I like that because it feels real. And the similar body stats are amazing to. Not hefer vs twig. I dunno...

Anyways do you still write? Id love to read one similar to this. Good stats equivelent to these two blondes. But maybe in tight blue jeans, sneakers and tees? Blonde vs brunette ultimate battle? You have the ability to make the ultimate story. Ive been known to reread my favorites over and over. And this story ive read around 20 times.  ;D

I remember liking cbusts stories, but don't see cbust listed in the members list.  Is that something I'll have to search for?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 04:00:35 AM »
Ya JT I usually bookmark my favorite stories and was just going through a few. And I know I like cbusts but your stories dont overthrow the whole thing. A few surprise ones and perfections at work. And your ladies fight clothed and I like that because it feels real. And the similar body stats are amazing to. Not hefer vs twig. I dunno...

Anyways do you still write? Id love to read one similar to this. Good stats equivelent to these two blondes. But maybe in tight blue jeans, sneakers and tees? Blonde vs brunette ultimate battle? You have the ability to make the ultimate story. Ive been known to reread my favorites over and over. And this story ive read around 20 times.  ;D

I remember liking cbusts stories, but don't see cbust listed in the members list.  Is that something I'll have to search for?
Well I think so. Maybe try searching his name in the search or go through the members list until you find him then go through his posts to find any stories.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 01:19:44 PM »

Well I think so. Maybe try searching his name in the search or go through the members list until you find him then go through his posts to find any stories.

I thank you all for your comments. I will see if I can post some of my old stories again for you guys. I still write, but just haven't been able to for awhile. Every time I start I get interrupted by life. I still have a story for Anna the Marine Chick I have to write and Irenecatfighter, plus a couple for a buddy back home.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 10:29:47 PM »
This is very exciting! What a lucky bastard! This is one of your sexiest stories.
Life is boring without adventure.