News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ANDI VS MICHELLE

• 21 Replies

Offline enigma911

ANDI VS MICHELLE
« on: August 08, 2012, 04:29:24 AM »
why was there never a rematch between andi and michelle from crystal films? that one fight they had was amazing. probably the best ive ever seen

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: ANDI VS MICHELLE
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 03:59:32 AM »
I seen that fight. I think Michelle didn't want a rematch cause she knew she got lucky and beat andi. Andi kept fighting for many more fights while Michelle just faded away.

Dan.

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 06:16:07 AM »
it would be a good rematch

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 06:23:25 AM »
That remains the greatest unanswered question in the entire catfight genre.  I've imagined that happening many, many times over the past ten years.  I think that the Crystal people were planning on a rematch which is why the two girls didn't fight topless in that match.  The second match most definitely would have been topless -- can you imagine how many vids that would have sold??????????  

Although both girls appeared in later vid mags, they never met each other again, and no explanation was ever offered.  Eventually, both got married and had husbands who (understandly) requested that they pursue other careers.  Then, Crystal went out of business.

Nonetheless, I often wonder what these two lovelies look like today.  I also wonder how they are going to explain their careers to their children when the kids start surfing the internet and see someone who looks like Mommy fighting another woman bare breasted.  Good luck with that one.  

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 08:33:49 AM »
well put bear

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »
I would love to know what happened to Mary who fought often for Crystal?? and where was Khloe from if anyone knows??

Offline fightin_fan

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
was def an awesome fight, i think michelle would have won the rematch too

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 09:36:02 PM »
the best of all time in catfights i think andi would have won 2nd fight if it happend know company out there has a match like that today
wrestling

Offline enigma911

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 12:30:17 AM »
i dunno if andi def woulda won the rematch. michelle seemed to rise to the occasion in all her fights. she fought a big black girl on the same video magazine and was gettin her ass beat until she turned it around and ended up winning.

one other not about the fight i was shocked to see that for the most part the tops stayed on. both of them had big breasts. i agree with bear tht a rematch was prolly anticipated which is why they didnt do it topless considering they both had done topless fights before

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »
So right about the bras staying on, Enigma!   You may not know this, but the match was dubbed the "Wonderbra Match" because it was a wonder how they stayed on throughout the fight. 

Offline enigma911

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 03:56:00 AM »
ID LOVE TO KNOW OR HERE FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS AROUND THE COMPANY HOW THAT FIGHT CAME TOGETHER...BOH GIRLS WORE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS OPPOSED TO THE SEMI USUAL JUST FIGHT IN UR UNDERWEAR ROUTINE THAT CRYSTAL DID ALOT...AND EVEN BEFORE THE FIGHT U COULD KINDA SEE THEY BOTH REALIZED IT WAS A BIG ONE...AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY FOUGHT IN A PRETTY LARGE AREA ESPECIALLY WITH THE DIFF DOOR ENTRANCES...SO WISH THERE WERE MORE CATFIGHTS LIKE THIS NOWADAYS

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 02:21:48 PM »
ID LOVE TO KNOW OR HERE FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS AROUND THE COMPANY HOW THAT FIGHT CAME TOGETHER...BOH GIRLS WORE ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME THING AS OPPOSED TO THE SEMI USUAL JUST FIGHT IN UR UNDERWEAR ROUTINE THAT CRYSTAL DID ALOT...AND EVEN BEFORE THE FIGHT U COULD KINDA SEE THEY BOTH REALIZED IT WAS A BIG ONE...AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY FOUGHT IN A PRETTY LARGE AREA ESPECIALLY WITH THE DIFF DOOR ENTRANCES...SO WISH THERE WERE MORE CATFIGHTS LIKE THIS NOWADAYS
I couldn'tagree more. I wish there was more info about this fight. One of the all time greats in my mind.

JT Edson

Offline fightin_fan

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 07:24:49 PM »
yes, and even some trash talking after the fight too

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 04:05:42 AM »
I heard somewhere that there was a rematch but the tape was lost in all the trouble that befell Crystal in its final years.

Their match remains THE catfight and is the standard all other producers should aspire to. It had everything: great looking women; an even match; genuine animosity between the two and a sense that neither had finished with the other.

For what it's worth, I think Michelle could well have won the rematch too, as she seemed genuinely up for it and Andi tended to struggle with women who could give her a fight.

Sadly, we'll never know.

Offline enigma911

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 10:36:31 PM »
wow if there was a rematch on tape somewhere what a dumbass move on their part as they put out plenty more material after that. and while they have always had a good product, there isnt one fight that lives up to this one..u so rarely see two stacked chics go at it like that....