News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ANDI VS MICHELLE

• 21 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: ANDI VS MICHELLE
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 03:46:19 AM »
Rest assured, there was no rematch.  That's just wishful thinking. 

Offline enigma911

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 06:21:33 AM »
good lol id rather there be none than a lost one lol

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 06:56:20 AM »
I think Michelle would have won the second match because she can take a beating and has more stamina than Andi. Michelle just never quits.
I loved them both tough the viewers of the match were the winners.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 11:42:56 PM »
i also agree Michelle wins a rematch.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline rudrah

• I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 11:24:51 PM »
I was in phone contact with the man behind Crystal Video because I had such a crush on Michelle and we were acquainted from the days of conversion from 8 to Super 8 - ah, the crisis that ws. . She did indeed shoot one fight but was already suffering from what would turn out to be a illness. At this late date I think it was a bladder or kidney thing. But the weight was already on him to ease up on the fights that started getting hard in Crystal Video #4 ... that was naked sweating spats. And remember Jill from #9 and #10. Damn.

I don't think anyone, even Festelle sells th high (sorta) quality transfers Catfight.com had before going tits up. Rudrah

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 04:13:47 PM »
i seen some web page few years ago think guys name was cat daddy i think he said there was a rematch but crystal films never put it out dont know why he never said who won
wrestling

Offline rudrah

• I love catfights!
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 09:26:01 PM »
i seen some web page few years ago think guys name was cat daddy i think he said there was a rematch but crystal films never put it out dont know why he never said who won

If anyone Cat Daddy would have known. Really.