News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:15:27 AM »
Recently saw a topic asking members what their favorite types of stories were and was pleasantly surprised to see that many members prefer one sided affairs just as I do. wanted to know what one sided celebrity fights people would most want to see?  With me finally getting some much deserved time off I want to start writing again.  So toss me your best ideas, can't wait to see what you guys and gals come up with and get started on writing again.

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 03:15:22 AM »
The Katy Perry over Taylor Swift is a good one.

I also like Kaley Cuoco either winning easy or losing to a superior female. Maybe she beats up on tiny Sarah Hyland from Modern Family or Mila Kunis. OR she could be full of herself and pick a fight with Jessica Biel and gets her ass kicked.

Selena Gomez star is rising and Britney Spears isn't what she was 10 years ago. Gomez says Brit ought to retire. Britney loses her cool and challenges the pretty raven hair girl. They meet in the ring where Miss Spears makes Selena suck her clit until the semi-consciouss Gomez gets a sticky face from Britney's orgasm.

Emma Watson  makes a remark that Jennifer Anniston ought to give up acting as people are tired of seeing her tired ass. Jen takes exception to the comment and give Emma a upclose view of her ass.

For whatever reason Nicole Kidman makes a snide remark about how Katie Holmes treated her ex Tom Cruise. Katie says mind your business - they meet privately and Katie takes the older female apart, kneadling her flabby boobs while she rocks on her face in a reverse facesit.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:48:01 AM »
I also Love One-sided matches wether it be Clebrity Matches or Pro Wrestling ones as for those who know me know that all I do are Squash Matches .

I am not big on TV when it comes to non cable shows & alot of Ladies I do not know , but the thing I do know , Miley Cyrus , Hillary Duff , Brenda Song , Ashley Tisdale , Amanda Bynes , Aly Michalka , & Blake Lively are young hotties I can watch , read or write about being Squashed ALL DAY LONG , amongst a big list .

Look at this pic of Aly Michalka , wouldn't it make a nice interactive game ( Nintendo WI ) of her playing a wrestling Jobber where you defeat her so easy , the only hard decision is to pick her costume  

Also & lastly , I don't care what anyone else thinks , Stacy Keibler is nother more than a Jobber with Long Legs , not a long legged assassin
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:23:36 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 05:40:31 AM »
Thanks everyone for your great ideas so far, keep them coming!  A few slight tweaks, the winner, or loser does not have to be a celebrity if have better ideas, but if it is not a celebrity then a picture is necessary.  Second if any fcf member wants a match against a celeb/other person that is also fine. Also, i do consider wwe divas as celebrities and also like writing about them (especially alicia fox).  Keep throwing out what you would like to see and i will keep writing them whenever i can.  Have to decide what match up is going to be next, but without further ado here are a few that i have written recently!

Brooklynn Decker vs Erin Heatherton

In the first match of many to come between SI Swimsuit models vs Victoria’s Secret models we get a matchup of  two blonde American beauties taking their scuffle to the beach. In her only match so far Brooklyn, donned in an all red bikini for her current match, lost to Kate Upton in a very competitive match. Her opponent today, wearing a lime green two piece swim suit, with a blue beach dress on top,  Erin Heatherton is making her debut.  As  the two came face to face, Erin gave Brooklyn an arrogant win as she showed off her 2 inch height advantage.  Decker took exception to her cocky opponent and gave Erin a forceful shove sending her back a couple of steps.  Enraged, Heatherton lowered her head and charged after her opponent, but she is still learning and made a rookie mistake taking her eyes off her opponent.  Decker pushed Erin down causing her to land face first into the sand. Brooklyn let out a whole hearted chuckle at the expense of her opponent as Erin a bit embarrassed made it back to her feet and dusted herself off.  She stormed over to Brooklyn stomping her feet and looked to retaliate by shoving Decker back , but Brooklyn saw this coming right away and grabbed both of Heatherton’s wrists taking away her  defenses before delivering a front kick into Erin’s stomach taking some of the wind out of her.  The relentless Decker just continued to drive her right heel into Heatherton’s soft belly over and over until she could no longer stand and collapsed down to both knees.  The aggressive Decker followed up immediately with yet another front kick, this time square into Erin’s jaw.
   Heatherton began to fall backwards in a heap, but Brooklyn pulled forward on both her wrists keeping her from falling, then yanked her dazed opponent back to her feet and wrapped her arms around Erin’s waist and lifted her up and into a bear hug.  Squeezing tightly, Decker was taking more and more away from her struggling opponent who was coughing and unable to squirm free.  Resilient and willing to fight a bit dirty, Erin stuck her thumb in Brooklyn’s eye blinding her foe and forcing her to let go and drop Heatherton back down to rub her eye.  She reached back and caught Decker with a big slap across the cheek with her right hand, then grabbed Brooklyn’s hair with both hands and began to drag her towards the water.  

Already beaten pretty bad, Erin had a real tough time moving Brooklyn along with and was exerting a lot of her own energy.  Using her head, Decker stepped in real close to her opponent and punched Erin in the small of her back, the pain was so severe that Heatherton crumpled down into the wet sand holding her back.  Seeing a weakness in her foe, Decker began to stomp down viciously into Erin’s back incapacitating her opponent who was trying to crawl away. With Erin on her stomach in severe agony, Brooklyn stood above her opponent’s head, then kneeled on her opponent’s hands to keep her from struggling.  “You’re way to dressed up for the beach sweetie, let me help with that.” Decker grabbed the bottom of Erin’s dress and began to pull it up, then stood up to finish easily removing it. Then straddling Heatherton’s back between her knees, Decker pressed down on the back of Heatherton’s head rubbing around in the sand.  Getting a bit violent, Brooklyn snuck the dress under Erin’s neck and pulled up tightening the choke around her opponent’s neck using her own dress against her.  Heatherton began to turn red as she clenched two handfuls of sand trying not to give up.  As she began to feel her foe getting weaker and weaker, Brooklyn got a devious smile on her face and released her hold.  She wanted to continue her beat down on Erin since she was having such a great time.
   Erin was still in a daze from the beat down she was taking at the hands of Brooklyn, wishing her opponent would have just put her away and ended her misery.  Decker slipped both her arms under Erin’s and placed her foe in a full nelson pressing down on the back of Heatherton’s head smushing her face into the sand.  Then making matters even worse for Erin, Brooklyn started to swing her side to side dragging her beautiful features across the coarse gritty sand.  Heatherton tried not to scream knowing that would cause the sand to get into her mouth.  Then Decker stood up taking Heatherton with her now screaming in horrible pain.  Then Brooklyn dropped onto her own back taking Erin down with her, then wrapped her leg around Heatherton’s waist incapacitating her.  “I…..I….” Just as it looked like Erin was going to give up, Brooklyn released her hold to keep the matching going as she slid the weak Heatherton off of her and onto the sand.  Heatherton was extremely broken as Decker rolled over and mounted her placing her knees on either side of Erin’s body.  Brushing the blonde hair out of Heatherton’s face, “I remember my first fight.”  Decker laughed wickedly, “ and it didn’t go nearly as bad as yours.”  
   Heatherton’s beautiful face hand sand sticking it to it thanks to her tears as Brooklyn took both of her foe’s wrists and forced her arm down then sat on them so Erin couldn’t use them to protect herself.  Decker pulled up on Erin’s top lifting it up to her neck exposing Heatherton’s beautiful breasts.  Erin began to scream wildly as Brooklyn had her way with her opponent’s breast squeeze and digging into the soft skin as well as twisting Erin’s nipples as far as she could.  Tears were running down Erin’s face as the pain was nearly unbearable.  Just as it seemed that Erin was about to submit, Brooklyn covered her foe’s mouth with one hand not giving Heatherton any way to give up as she continued torture Erin’s left breast.  Erin’s submission was unable to be heard as her scream was muffled.  “What was that sweetie, you want some more? Ok I can oblige that.”
   Brooklyn got back off of Erin and walked around her battered opponent to above her head. She bent down and grabbed Heatherton by the hair with both hands and drug Erin into the water. A few steps in Erin’s face was submerged as she kept coughing for air whenever she found the strength to pull up.  Decker placed her opponent into a seated position to where the water was at chest level. Heatherton was soaking wet her hair everywhere, as she was sobbing begging for Brooklyn to let her go.  The cold water had Erin’s nipples rock hard and sticking up as Brooklyn pulled her back onto the beach placed a not even fighting back Heatherton on her back spread eagle.  Decker kneeled over Erin’s stomach and slowly untied and removed her own bra letting her humungous orbs out of her bra.  “Sleepy Erin, why don’t you try these as pillows.”  Brooklyn leaned over, engulfing Erin’s face underneath, pulling her face upwards to completely suffocate her.  Heatherton bucked like crazy trying to get free, but soon enough her body went totally limp.

“Wake up honey, wake up”  Brooklyn slapped her opponent in the face to bring her back around.  As her eyes came open, she felt trapped, then realizing that Decker had tied her wrists together behind her back using Heatherton’s own bikini top.  “no,… no.. please no I thought it was over please stop.”  But Decker wanted to add some humiliation to Erin’s beat down.  She slid her trapped opponent’s bikini bottoms all the way off Heatherton’s long legs until she was totally nude. “Time for a little sex on the beach!”  Kneeling on the right side of Erin’s body, Brooklyn inserted two fingers inside of her foe, driving them in and out with ferocity.  Heatherton’s body began to convulse from the exciting sensation over coming her.  When Decker inserted a third finger exploring all the insides of Heatherton’s pussy,  her body had taken over and she let out one loud moan as she exploded all over Brooklyn’s hand.  “That’s my girl!”  Brooklyn said as she refused to stop fisting away at Erin’s pussy, just going to town fucking her.  Heatherton was cumming all over the sand and Brooklyn’s hand as her body was convulsing  beyond her control.  Once Decker finally stopped, Erin was panting heavily as her heaving chest moved up and down.  Brooklyn picked up Erin’s panties and wiped up some of the cum from around Heatherton’s pussy with it before taking a seat on Erin’s stomach.  She forced open the broken women’s mouth before shoving the cum drenched bottom into her mouth and covering it with her hand so Heatherton couldn’t spit it out.  Heatherton seemed disgusted as she was forced to taste her own flavor.  Decker took her second hand and pinched on Erin’s nose cutting off any air she could possibly get.  Brooklyn grinned evilly as she watched Heatherton’s eyes twitch a bit until they finally closed completely.  Decker got up and surveyed the damage she had done to the sexy Victoria’s Secret model.  She picked up her top and put it back on before leaving the beach and a sleeping Erin still with her dirty bikini bottoms in her mouth.  Score one for team Sports Illustratred.

Katy Perry vs Taylor Swift

With all of her recent critical and financial success, Taylor Swift had become more and more arrogant at each passing day to the point that many other entertainers could not stand the idea of being anywhere near her.  At the Grammy’s Taylor picked up yet another award and in her interview was less than gracious including quickly snatching the award out of presenter, Katy Perry’s hands and shoeing the pop singer out the spotlight with a pompous wave of her hand.
   Katy, more than anyone else had grown tired of Taylor’s antics and her little display tonight finally pushed Katy over the edge.  Backstage at the show, Perry saw Swift walking around showing off her new trophy and feeding her own ego even more.  Suddenly she decided to take action as Taylor passes by her, Katy grabbed her by both shoulders and shoved Swift into the wall.
   Taylor’s back rung in pain, but the cocky bitch just laughed as she glared at Katy, “what’s wrong Katy, tired of being a talentless slut and figured if you touched perfection it may run off on you?”  Already angered, Katy was now seething at Taylor’s brass comments.  She grabbed Swift’s head with both hands and slammed it back in to the wall as hard as she could.  The shot nearly knocked Taylor out immediately and she crumpled to the floor on her ass up against the wall.  “Not as cocky right now, are you blondie?”  Katy yanked Taylor back up to her feet by the long blonde locks and tossed her into the bathroom before entering and locking the door behind them.
   Taylor began to slide backwards with her hands up begging Katy to leave her alone, but the busty singer had no intentions of stopping.  She extended her right leg and kicked Taylor in the chest dropping the blonde on to her back.  She grabbed Swift by both anks and spread her legs out as far as she  could before stomping down with all her weight on Taylor’s crotch.  Swift began to scream, but things were about to get worse for her.  The devious brunette then took the heel of her shoe and drove it into Swift’s pussy and grinded it in as far as she could.  Taylor soon began to sob as she was pathetically begging Katy to please leave her alone.
   Perry did finally stop her crotch battering, but was not done with Taylor!  She took the blonde’s legs and wrapped them around her own shoulders , then in a show of strength, she lifted Swift up off the ground and spun around before slamming Taylor down back first across the vanity.  Swift’s arms fell to her sides limp as she was barely conscious.  While Katy began to easily strip away Swift’s dress until the beaten blonde was left in a pair of whit bra and panties.  “Wow girlie, you have tiny little tits!”  Katy took Taylor’s bra and pulled it up until Swift’s small breasts were totally out in the open.  “Now let’s see if we can make these puppies a little bigger.”  Katy put both of Taylor’s nipples between her fingers and pinched down on them before pulling up on them as far as they could stretch.   Taylor did not even try to fight back and just sobbed with her hands over her face.  “Nope sorry it won’t work.”  Perry then yanked Swift off the vanity as her head slammed onto the bathroom floor.  The dominant brunette looked down for a moment before removing her own dress and kneeled on top of Taylor.  “Time for you to see what a real pair looks like!”  Katy unclasped her own bra and tossed it to the side.  Pinning Taylor’s arms at her side Katy lowered her chest towards Taylor’s face slowly horrifying her foe.  Perry’s breasts finally made contact with Swift engulfing her face.  The blonde tried to escape but was way too weak as Katy’s breasts engulfed her face.    Swift lie motionless on the ground as Katy finally sat up off of her.  Perry then stood back up and put her clothes back on before shimmying off Taylor’s panties leaving the blonde totally nude.  Just to make sure there was absolutely no way Swift could ever forget about this, Katy dragged Taylor by the ankles out of the bathroom before placing her spread eagle in the middle of the hallway for all to see and take pictures.  Katy left with a huge smile on her face knowing that bitch won’t ever think so highly of herself again.

Sophia Bush vs Lyndsy Fonseca

Sophia Bush had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity to make her young Hollywood catfight debut, but when she finally got the call she could not have been any more ecstatic.  The “One Tree Hill” star was ready and raring to go as she prepared for her dress and heel  match against Lyndsy Fonseca.  A much more experienced member of the YHL Lyndsy had tasted a bit of success, but had also suffered a few tough defeats.  Both women stood on opposite sides of the mat and kicked off their high heels as the made their way to the center.  Fonseca seemed a bit arrogant as she may have been under rating her debuting  opponent.  As the bell rang, Fonseca extended both of her arms looking to lock on to Sophia’s hair, but the newbie showed  some  real aptitude as she easily swatted Lyndsy’s arms away making them fly wide apart and immediately went on the offensive giving Fonseca a quick kick to her belly causing Lyndsy to cough as she doubled over forward and Sophia took her opponent by the hair and used Fonseca’s lock to toss her opponent across the mat and crash land hand on to her front side.  “Wow , I didn’t think you were this stupid Lyndsy!”  Sophia walked up to her opponent who was struggling back to her feet and sent her right back down on to her stomach with a hard stomp.   Sophia quickly straddled Lyndsy’s back and once again latched on to her foe’s long locks.  This time, Bush began to pull back as hard and far as she could on Fonseca’s hair wrenching Lyndsy’s neck backwards as the downed woman kicked her feet back and forth screaming in pain, all the while Sophia was just laughing at the site of her foe struggling so much.  “Seriously this is the wimp they put me against, she’s nothing but a dummy for me to practice on!”  Poor Lyndsy soon found her face being repeatedly slammed down violently into the mat as she continued to scream while tears began to well in her eyes.  “I do love this dress of yours Lynds, I think I’m going to take it home with me!”  Sophia easily peeled the dress off of Fonseca’s shoulders and shimmied it down her body until Lyndsy was left in her matching lace bra and panties.  Bush then slid the garment under Fonseca’s head and wiggled it down until it was right under Lyndsy’s neck and yanked it up cutting off Lynsy’s air way before wrapping it around her neck making the choke even more tight.  Fonseca’s face was turning read as she was tapping frantically, but  Sophia could not care less wanting to make an example out of Lyndsy.  Just as it seemed Fonseca was about to black out, Sophia finally released her choke.  She dragged her extremely weak opponent back up to her feet and spun her around to where they were facing one another.  Sophia held on tightly to Lyndsy then gave her one swift kick right between the legs.  Fonseca’s knees buckled as she would have collapsed back down if not for Bush holding her up.  Sophia gave a second even more powerful kick as Lyndsy’s eyes began to flutter as she began to lose consciousness, this time Sophia shoved Fonseca on to her back.  “You are one sexy little wimp!”  Sophia walked to the corner and grabbed one of Lyndsy’s high heels before strolling back over toward her victim.  Taking Lyndsy’s panties by both sides, Sophia slid the undies down Fonseca’s legs and off of her body leaving Lyndsy’s pussy completely exposed.  The devastated brunette tried to cover herself up, but Sophia easily pushed her attempt to protect herself away.  Sophia took the high heel and jammed inside of Lyndsy, she began to pump it in and out of her forcefully arousing her foe as Lyndsy bit her lip as she started to convulse from the pleasure at the same time sobbing and begging Sophia to stop.  But Bush just kept going and then used her right hand to begin to massage Fonseca’s left breast underneath her bra.  Wildly moaning, Fonseca began to cum as Sophia refused to stop making Lyndsy squirt like a fountain.  Once Sophia finally did stop, Lyndsy was breathing heavily tears streaming down her face as her chest moved up and down from her heavy breathing.  Bush took Lyndsy’s own panties and used them to clean up her cum before kneeling on top of her victim.  “How about a taste honey?”  Sophia shoved the panties into Lyndsy’s mouth  and kept her mouth shut with her hand.  With the other, Bush pinched on Lyndsy’s  nose cutting off all her air.  Trying hard to escape, Fonseca was unable to and it did not take long for Fonseca to pass out.  “That was fun!”  Sophia stood up and put her right foot on her sleeping foe’s chest raising her arms in victory before leaving the arena with Lyndsy motionless on the floor.

Bar Rafaeli vs Esti Ginzburg

Meeting at a secluded beach in an unknown location, Bar Rafaeli and Esti Ginzburg decided that it was finally time to stop their war of words and settle their dispute once and for all.  In one corner, Bar stood up and stretched in her red and orange bikini.  And on the other, Esti did the same in a light blue bikini.  The two woman would not take their angry stares off of their opponents as they began to slowly towards one another.  As the two came within arm distance of the other, their  was no handshake between the two bitter rivals, and Esti wasted no time showing her aggression as she gave Bar a quick slap across the face with her right hand catching her foe off guard.  Ginzburg arrogantly put her hands on her hip satisfied with herself, but the slept only helped to enrage Bar even more.  Rafaeli quickly responded grabbing Esti by her long locks with both hands and began tugging downward on her opponent’s hair, then caught her unsuspecting foe off guard with a knee square in the gut sapping a bunch of air out of Esti’s body doubling her over.  The vicious Rafaeli immediately followed that up with yet another knee, this one catching Esti square in the jab sending her flying to her back holding her face in pain.  Bar looked to stay the aggressor as she stalked towards her downed opponent, but the crafty Ginzburg was ready and waiting for her and kicked Rafaeli in the back of the knee tripping her foe.  Esti was able to shoot up to her feet quickly and charge toward Bar.  Rafaeli though, was willing to do anything to win and that included playing dirty as she quickly grabbed a handful of sand and tossed it right in to the face of Esti.  Ginzburg was blided by the grains and began to rub her eyes as she also turned her back to Bar.  The downed woman was able to scramble back to her feet as quick as she could and caught Esti totally by surprise as she dropped down to one knee and gave Ginzburg a strong upper cut low blow straight in to her crotch.  The blinded woman’s eyes shot wide open from the shot as the relentless Bar repeated her dirty tactic again, this time the pain was too much and Esti fell down on to her knees.   With Ginzburg down on her knees, Bar took her right arm and wrapped it around Esti’s neck.  Then with her right hand, she untied the back of Ginzburg’s top and quickly removed it exposing her foe’s perfect breasts.  As she began to wrench on her choke, Bar began to aggressively maul Esti’s right breast her screams of pain only made matters worse when it came to the choke hold.  Once itching for a shot a Bar, Esti was now pleading with her to stop.  Ginzburg was soon on the verge of blacking out, until Bar decided that it would be too easy on her opponent if she was put to sleep already.  She released the choke and then buried Esti’s face into the sand and rubbed it all around, the granules sticking all over her lips and other features.  “Time for a little swim!”  Rafaeli scooped up her foe and draped the beaten woman over her shoulder and carried her to the point where the water was about up to her knees before slamming her into the water.  Bar held Esti under the water for a few seconds before bringing her up and watched Ginzburg gasp for air before dunking her back under the water.  She continued to brutalize her foe for a while before dragging Esti by the hair out of the ocean and onto the edge of the water  laying her chest first.  Bar sat down on the small of Esti’s back before jumping up and down crashing her butt down every time crushing her victim.  She pulled Esti’s head up by the hair before using both of her hands to cover Ginzburg’s mouth and wrench back on her neck at the same time.   Rafaeli was laughing menacingly the whole time as she was torturing Esti as the fellow model’s eyes began to flicker until they finally closed for good.   With Ginzburg now unconscious Bar rolled her on to her back, “maybe now you’ll learn to think before you open your mouth bitch!”

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:48:10 AM by iamrodgers »

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 07:15:47 AM »
how about alicia fox dominted aj lee then if u need any pics let me know ill post them

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 10:20:55 AM »
I love every thin woman easy dominated by some more rounded big titted opponent.

My favourite victims are:

Keria Knightley
Angie Harmon
Nicole Kidman
Tery Hatcher

And from the past:

Audrey Hepburn
Mireille Darc
Sondra Locke
Diana Rigg

Offline Catfight Contributor

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 03:39:15 PM »
Good stuff - keep it coming.

I'd love to see any of Keira Knightley, Rachel Bilson, Anna Kendrick, Zooey Dechanel or Mila Kunis getting their asses handed to them. If she's not too obscure, I've always thought Carly Pope makes a fun victim as well...

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »
If it's not too late to chime in...

I would love to see Karen McDougal taking out Pam Anderson.  8)

IRISH

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 04:10:05 PM »
herers my idea sara underwoood destroying candace bailey
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 05:19:18 PM »
Kristen Bell and/or Alexis Bledel getting humiliated is something I've always wanted to read. I actually wrote a Bell vs. Kunis story but I gotta find it.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »
Kaley Cuoco vs Sarah Hyland

Sarah Hyland has been starting to get the little rep for her unfiltered comments about the way other female celebrities look on the red carpet.  Recently, she posted a comment calling Kaley Cuoco a “two cent whore” for the low cut dress she wore at the Golden Globes.  Cuoco had no idea about it, until the story began to pop up all over the place.  Like most celebs, Kaley was very protective of her image and marketability and was peeved by Sarah putting a blemish on her nearly pristine reputation.  Kaley wanted to confront Sarah about her comment and decided to personally drive over to Hyland’s house to find out why she said what she did. 
   Knocking on Sarah’s door, Kaley waited for an answer.  When Sarah finally did open it, the youngsters eyes opened wide in shock at the surprise visitor at her door.  “What’s wrong Sarah it looks like you’ve seen a ghost!”  Hyland could only stutter unable to come up with a good response as she backed away slowly from the door, but Kaley just kept walking towards her until she was inside of Sarah’s home.  Cuoco rubbed her hands together menacingly as she glared at Sarah until her “little friend” tried to make a bolt for it toward her back door.  But Kaley chased after her and leapt into the air and tackled Sarah crashing all of her own weight on top of the smaller woman.  “So, I’m guessing you already know why I am here?” 
   “I’m so sorry I will never say anything about you again” But Kaley wasn’t hearing any of it, “well I think it is a little too late for that!”  She wrapped her arms around Hyland’s waist and made her way back up bringing Sarah along with her.  Kaley lifted her victim up in a reverse bear hug as she tightly squeezed her.  Sarah was coughing as she struggled for air as Cuoco then started to shake Sarah all around like a doll.  Hyland’s hair was flying everywhere as she was at the will of her much larger attacker. 
   Once Kaley finally released Sarah, the small woman was out of breathe as she tried crawling away from on her hands and knees.  She had no chance of getting away as Kaley grabbed her by the hair halting her progress.  Cuoco brought Hyland back to her feet then took the youngster and draped her across her shoulders.  “I’m going to see how far I can bend you!”  Kaley had Sarah trapped in a torture rack as she stretched her as far as she could.  Hyland was feeling more pain than she had ever before in her whole life as her screams filled the entire house.  “Cry for me little girl!”  Kaley leapt into the air and landed on her knees nearly breaking Sarah in half as she rolled off of Cuoco’s shoulders onto the floor where she curled up into a ball crying. 
   Kaley was enjoying punishing Sarah even more than she had expected as she kicked Hyland on to her back before sitting on her belly.  Cuoco brushed the wild hair out of Hyland’s  face so she could watch her cry.  “  Aww you are sooo cute!”  Kaley began to repeatedly slap Sarah in the face alternating from forehand to backhand reddening both cheeks.  As Sarah tried to cover up her face, Kaley grabbed her t-shirt by the collar and ripped the shirt in half.  “Time to punish these perky little tits of yours!”  Kaley easily ripped off Sarah’s bra as her breasts came tumbling out.  Cuoco squeezed down tightly with both hands on Hyland’s breasts digging her nails deep in to the soft flesh.  Kaley latched on to Sarah’s nipples and yanked her back up before sending Hyland to her knees with a well placed foot to the crotch. 
“Well it’s been fun, but I think it’s time for your nap!”  Kaley wrapped both of her large hands around Sarah’s neck and lifted the small woman off her feet .  She held her there for a while watching Hyland cough and turn red until she slammed Sarah down backwards sending the poor brunette back first threw her coffee table sending Sarah instantaneously into dreamland.  Cuoco stripped Sarah totally naked and pulled out her cell phone and took a picture of her.  Then sent a tweet out to the world, “who’s the whore now!” with a link to the picture of Sarah included.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2012, 09:30:41 PM »
Pam Grier took  on Linda Hayes in the movie Ciffy. See photo:
{alt}

In the move Coffy (Pam Grier, the black woman if anyone doesn't know who she is) gave Linda Haynes(Meg, the blonde) a real working over. Pam also got the best of several other women during that fight. Clearly in the movie Coffy would have dominated Meg in a one on one fight. In a real fight I think the beating would be even worse. Pam was bigger and stronger than Linda and I would guess a lot meaner and better fighter. It would be a one-sided thrashing for sure. I can see the sinister Pam enjoying torturing the hapless Meg.

Found a youtube video of the fight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Pc6uUMjMo Linda is a gutsy jobber in this fight. She tries hard and gives it her all but she is just no match for Pam.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:34:58 PM by byline »
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »
Awesome story Kim!

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 08:11:59 PM »
This thread seems to become the story-thread. Very many thanks to Kim and of course to rodgers for your great little stories (I really like one-sided fights  :D).
Maybe someone could write a story, where for example Pink or Britney Spears beat up a (young) Christina Aguilera or maybe Jessica Biel destroying Selena Gomez. But there are already so many requests, so I wont be angry, when I read my requests only in next life (I dont know, if I will be interested in catfights again, but maybe I will be a cat).

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 02:10:48 AM »
Really liked the Banks/Theron story and of course Cuaco vs Hyland story. I could imagine myself as Sarah totally in terror being helpless against a superior physical speciman as Kaley is to her, only wish Kaley had sexually dominated her as well.

I also like Selena Gomez as winner -maybe against Emma Watson or Emma Roberts or loser to Kaley or other bigger blondes.