News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

RS3

Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2016, 09:40:52 AM »
As much as you guys love Selena Gomez getting dominated I say give her just one god damn win in a one on one

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2016, 12:29:18 PM »
Love that feisty little firecracker Hayden Panettiere!

Offline Abuzittin

• God Member
« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2016, 02:36:40 PM »
How about Cara Delevingne is getting destroyed by Maria Sharapova? Sounds incredible!

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2016, 08:06:35 PM »
One with Alexandra daddario would be great

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2016, 09:15:33 PM »
As much as you guys love Selena Gomez getting dominated I say give her just one god damn win in a one on one

She would destroy Ariana Grande for starters  8)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2016, 01:46:26 AM »
I love this! Do you guys think there would be any interest in adding non celebrities to this thread or create a new thread on the "fictional catfights" board?

Basically just curious to see if you all would be interested in writing about or reading about one sided matches between non celebrities?

Always interested to read One sided beat down stories, but would make sense in the non celebrity section.

Would recommend some snotty cheerleaders in skimpy uniforms get beat down first.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2016, 02:47:12 AM »
I love this! Do you guys think there would be any interest in adding non celebrities to this thread or create a new thread on the "fictional catfights" board?

Basically just curious to see if you all would be interested in writing about or reading about one sided matches between non celebrities?

Always interested to read One sided beat down stories, but would make sense in the non celebrity section.

Would recommend some snotty cheerleaders in skimpy uniforms get beat down first.

Agreeing with this! Cheerleaders make great jobber! Would love to read it

Offline Abuzittin

• God Member
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2016, 03:14:35 PM »

It would be great to see on the ''fictional catfights''. And sometimes I also create some topics like these. You can reach them on my profile :)

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2016, 04:49:37 PM »
How about Cara Delevingne is getting destroyed by Maria Sharapova? Sounds incredible!
Here ya go! Included after is one more story with Lily that I've had laying around for a while and totally forgot about.

Cara Delevingne vs. Maria Sharapovia

{alt}

“Pssh, tennis?? Please. Who gives a shit about tennis? Especially when you haven’t even won anything in forever like she hasn’t, right? Not that I really care. Cause NOBODY cares about that dumb sport.” Cara Delevingne was really laying it on thick at the outdoor photoshoot that was being held by Sports Illustrated. For whatever reason Cara clearly wanted to get under Maria Sharapovia’s skin; who also had a shooting scheduled that day. The only problem was that Cara’s constant jabs at Maria and the sport she loved so much weren’t said quietly enough for Sharapovia to just shrug them off and ignore them, actually Cara seemed to purposely raise her voice loud enough so that Maira could hear them loud and clear, and it wasn’t long before the athletic tennis star had just about enough of this bratty younger model running her mouth.

Sharapovia reached her limit and finally couldn’t take it anymore as she marched over and ambushed the unsuspecting Cara from being grabbing her hair and whipping her head from side to side. Delevingne tried desperately to get Maria’s claws out of her hair but it was no use. The crew gathered around in anticipation as Cara weakly kicked and screamed but Maria didn’t let up as she threw the young model face first down on a nearby bench and started smashing her head down. Loud thuds were heard around as Cara’s hair got ripped violently out of her skull and her cranium got driven into the bench over and over until she was very groggy. Feeling the formally mouthy model now considerably dazed, Maria then forced her over the bench on her belly so that her butt was sticking straight up in the air with those tight soccer short shorts on. Maria gripped the shorts with one hand wediging them deep into Cara’s crotch and asscrack and with the other hand grabbed her tennis racket she brought for the photoshoot and started whaling on poor Cara’s upturned defenseless booty.

Maria looked like a stern mother teaching her bratty daughter a lesson as she spanked the formally arrogant model over the public bench. Cara wailed and kicked her long legs but it only made Maria swing the racket harder as it made Delevingne’s poor tight tush turn a bright shade of red in a hurry. The crowd gazed in wonder at the sight of Cara now weeping while bent over the bench with Maria continuing to unleash her fury using her own sporting equipment. If Cara didn’t like tennis before this mortifying beatdown, she really was going to hate it now. Not wanting her racket to break or snap, at least just yet, Maria finally ended the brutal spanking only to toss Cara down on the ground face first. She then quickly sat on Cara’s back, locked her hands under her chin while positioning her arms backwards over her knees, and leaned back locking Delevingne in an excruciating camel clutch. Sharapovia leaned as far back as she could which bent Cara’s upper body backwards to an frightening degree. Maria kept the spine-breaking submission going until just before poor Cara would black out from the pain of her body contorting to an unnatural degree.

After crudely tossing Cara’s upper body down on the ground, Maria stood over the broken model’s body for a moment while thinking about what to do next. That was until she saw the soccer ball that Cara had brought for the photoshoot on the ground. As Maria took her time in strolling over the soccer ball, Cara pathetically tried to slowly crawl away from this tennis star that has completely embarrassed her in front of the entire photo crew of a major magazine. Maria got to the soccer ball and then turned out to see Cara trying desperately to just crawl far enough away somehow. Lining up her shot, Maria angled carefully before finally putting all her might into kicking the soccer ball which would shoot thru the air and connect with Cara’s face right as she turned around and saw in horror the ball flying right to her face. The crowd gasped as the smack from the ball hitting Cara’s face filled the air as Delevigne head snapped back and she immediately fell to the ground on her back completely knocked out cold from the hit.

Maria had accomplished her goal in shutting this mouthy slut down and out, but still wasn’t finished as she walked over to Cara’s laid out body, bent over and start tearing her clothes off. First the tight white top came peeling off Cara’s exquisite body followed by the matching tiny short shorts which Maria literally ripped to shreds. The Victoria Secret model was now clad in just a skimpy white bra and a matching white string thong. Cara, now spread eagled and stripped to her barely covering undies, remained unconscious as Maria grabbed her tennis racket that she used to spank Delevingne before. Sharapova grabbed both of the downed model’s arms and hoisted her dead weighted upper body up off the ground so she was sitting up. Just as Cara began to regain consciousness from her now sitting up position, Maria held the tennis racket high above her head and sent it crashing down on poor Cara’s noggin. Cara’s ead broke thru the strings of the racket as she fell back down to the ground with Maria’s weapon of destruction broken around her head. “Alright well now I guess I gotta throw that racket out, huh?” Maria asked with an evil smile as she then scooped up the passed out body of her jobber prey and carried her over the shoulder to a garbage can before unceremoniously chucking Delevingne inside the receptacle headfirst. Maria would stuff Cara’s body in the trashcan until she can close the lid after which she would knock the can down on it’s side, roll it to a nearby hilly area in the park and kick it down rolling till it reached the bottom of a sump.

Maria was finally content after disposing of Cara’s; tossing her away like literal garbage. She still had no idea why Delevingne was so nasty towards her, but she stopped caring about that a long time ago. The point was she wasn’t no pushover, and especially not by a snotty little twig in Cara. Sports Illustrated ended up canceling Cara’s photoshoot as they weren’t impressed with the model’s attitude either. Instead they opted to go with a full story on Maria as a result of the impressive one-sided beatdown. As for Cara, one would think she would learn to watch her mouth and be respectful around her elders from now on. For her this was either a rude awakening or a sign of things to come for possibly a potential jobber who’s list of defeats were far from over.

Lily Collins vs. Daisy Ridley

{alt}

Lily Collins looked on in a noticeably bratty attitude as she saw all the admiration and attention Daisy Ridley was getting. She had been so excited to unveil herself in this seductive red dress, but as soon as she started her waltz down the red carpet Daisy Ridley came out right behind her and the press was glued to the Star Wars newcomer that’s burst on the scene. Lily was appalled to say the least. How dare this little girl, only three years younger than Lily in reality but in Lily’s mind the age gap was much bigger, take away from her spotlight. You would think that Lily would have learned her lesson after getting beaten easily by every other woman she’s ever come across, but you’d be wrong. While trying desperately to pander to the cameras to get some more attention, Lily would linger on the carpet a little longer than expected for Daisy to accidently bump into her as she continued to walk onwards.

“Oh I’m sorry!” Daisy assured. “Didn’t mean to walk into you, girl! You look beautiful by the way” Daisy cutely replied and she was being honest since Lily did look great in that dress. But Lily reacted to Daisy’s niceness and gracefulness with a cold bitchiness. “Mhm yeah okay whatever” Lily coolly replied. Daisy’s expression changed from a friendly smile to a disappointed frown. “Aww what, you sad I don’t wanna be friends with you??” Lily continued antagonizing. “Get out of space you little flash in the pan” she said as she pushed the shocked Daisy away and started strutted down the carpet as arrogant as can be. Daisy was stunned. She was well aware of Lily’s disastrous wrestling career and she couldn’t believe the little brat would still act so incredibly stuck-up. Her disappointment then transformed into rage as she started charging full speed towards Collins who was still bickering “Stupid flavor of the month bimbo, she can kiss me ass.” Lily, not sensing at all at what’s about to happen, pauses and decides to arrogantly stick her perky little butt out and look over her shoulder with a snotty smirk on her face. That smirk became a look of shock and terror as Lily turned around just before Daisy rammed into her back slamming her onto the carpet.

Lily instantly regretted opening her big mouth as soon as she was tackled. Her inner jobber mode was activated right away. The crowd gathered around as Daisy started literally ripping her long red dress to tatters. Lily squealed and whimpered as the crowed formed around Daisy on top of Lily totally shredding her dress to pieces until it was completely off leaving Collins in just a very slutty pair of a red bra and matching red thong. “I’m gonna make you my little bitch in front of everyone for opening that big mouth of yours!” Daisy yelled in rage as she picked up Collins and lifted her way up above her head. Holding Lily up with one hand under her chin and the other hand holding her crotch, Daisy strutted around the crowd with an arrogant smile on her face as Lily already immediately went into begging mode as she was held way up high. Daisy paraded around the crowd before finally dropping her victim bent over the guard rail with her butt sticking up, locking both her hands behind her back and starting, you guessed it, a merciless spanking. 

“Who wants to see me make this little weakling my bitch for the night??” Daisy yelled to a round of cheers. Slaps rained down on Lily’s defenseless tight little butt, the one she was so proudly flaunting minutes ago, as she quickly began bawling like a baby and begging Daisy to let her go. Lily’s ass was red, the whimpering and weak kicking of her legs did nothing to deter yet another assault on her cute ass, and her face was full of tears. Once satisfied with the spanking, Daisy gleefully pulled the thong down and off, bent down and grabbed a stick of lipstick out of Lily’s own pocketbook and wrote on Lily’s left asscheek “DAISY’S” and on her right asscheek “BITCH”. Lily, still conscious and at this point openly weeping, then felt a strange sensation as Daisy then slowly inserted the lipstick into Collins’ tight asshole. Lily moaned in supreme humiliation as Ridley stuffed her own lipstick inside her. “Perfect!!” Daisy cheerfully said after she lodged most of the lipstick up there and then took a step back to admire her handy work.

“Well I guess it’s time for the award show. I’m gonna take my property for the night!” With that, Daisy scooped up Lily and carried her down the red carpet as she stopped along the way to pose for pictures. First she carried Lily over her shoulder with her now branded butt sticking up and out right next to her face; occasionally giving it another crisp slap. Then she draped Collins across her back and bent her backwards having the duel purpose of putting her in a casual torture rack hold while making it look like Collins’ puny body was being used as a scarf. Then she carried Lily under her shoulder holding her like a bag of potatoes. The press was having the time of their lives getting all the photos they could of this mortifying domination as poor Lily just whimpered and squealed under Daisy’s complete control. Finally, just before Daisy entered the arena, she actually put Lily on all fours, gripped her hair, and walked her into the stadium like a dog.

THREE HOURS LATER

The press gaggle gathered around the entrance waiting to see Daisy come out. She finally walks out of the stadium still in possession of poor Lily. Collins is now being carried over Daisy’s shoulder again but this time she’s bent backwards over with her bare belly sticking up the sky. Lily’s arms and upper body dangle upside down in nothing but still her pink bra. Tears continued to stream out of her eyes as Daisy kept her arm wrapped around Collins’ belly in this unconventional but equally humiliating carry. Before getting in her limo, Daisy stopped to field a question. “So any plans with the rest of the night miss Ridley?” one reporter hurries to ask. “Oh not much! Might just have some private fun with my own personal award tonight.” She replied with a devious smile on her face. “Any comment from you??” Daisy asked as she grabbed the microphone and stuck it right in Lily’s dangling face full of tears. “Please…I’m sorry…just let me go home…” Collins pathetically pleaded. “Na na, sorry no can do. This is what happens when you open that mouth of yours, and I still got a lot more planned for you tonight” Daisy responded with a devious smile as she gave the microphone back and walked to her limo with her new prey as the red carpet photos instantly spread like wildfire online before hitting the magazine shelves the next morning.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2016, 03:18:00 AM »
So happy to see new stories on this thread.

First with Sharapova suspended from the WTA for drugs maybe she can take in some jobbers to make some money.

Second finally happy to see Daisy Ridley make her first appearance. Wish she was the loser so. Maybe next time.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2016, 03:50:33 AM »
So happy to see new stories on this thread.

First with Sharapova suspended from the WTA for drugs maybe she can take in some jobbers to make some money.

Second finally happy to see Daisy Ridley make her first appearance. Wish she was the loser so. Maybe next time.

Yes that sounds like a splendid idea! Sharapova can definitely squash quite a few jobbers easily.

And I see what you mean about Daisy. I think she can handle the weaker jobbers out there but I could also see her getting overconfident because of that and running into a buzzsaw. Anybody you have in mind??

Offline Abuzittin

• God Member
« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2016, 10:52:18 PM »
Wow. Glad you to see Cara's pathetic defeat.

She had deserved this beatdown for a long time! :)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2016, 03:28:15 AM »
Love Daisy and LOVE the story! Great work, Xtra! :D

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2016, 03:37:03 AM »
Shantel VanSanten vs. Maria Sharapova

{alt}
{alt}

Immediately after demolishing model Cara Delevingne, the victorious Sharapova strolled off her outdoor shoot and saw another photoshoot happening nearby with another model on a baseball field. It was Shantel VanSanten, the former One Tree Hill hottie, who was standing on the pitcher’s mound with a baseball in one hand and her smartphone in the other hand while her assistant was applying some last minute make-up to her face before the shoot began. Maria was riding high from destroying one jobber, and once she walked up closer behind Vansanten, she quickly got hungry for some more fresh prey. While Santel wasn’t taking smack about Maria, she was completely oblivious that the suspended tennis star was even there, Shantel still displayed quite a bratty and obnoxious attitude towards her assistant and the rest of the crew. Barking orders at them, demanding the camera man to take only certain pictures from certain angles that weren’t agreed upon before, and even holding up the shoot so she could mess around on her phone. Maria observed all this as she walked up to Shantel from behind and decided that maybe another snot-nose model like Cara needs a little dash of humility.

As Shantel continued to hold up the shoot while texting away on her phone, Maria tapped her on the shoulder only to receive a very bitchy middle finger up from the model still on her phone. As if Maria didn’t even enough incentive already to wreck this bitch, she had more than plenty now as she quit being subtle and forcibly grabbed Shantel’s shoulder and turned the shocked model around to face her. She was wearing a tight blue Houston Astros jersey which was tied in a knot, showing off her tight belly, and an extremely skimpy white skirt which only went down till the top of her long lean legs. Shantel’s mouth formed a big O and her eyes grew wide as she now stood face to face with the tennis star before Maria grabbed the phone out of her hand and smashed it on the ground into pieces. “What the fuck you stupid dyke!” Shantel screamed. “How dare y…” but before she could continue Maria drove her fist into VanSanten’s bare midsection causing her to bend over in pain. Maria followed that up with another punch and another one until Shantel was on her knees holding her stomach and coughing in pain.

Not giving her a second to regain her composure, Maria reached down to grip Shantel’s black hair and dragged her kicking and screaming to the second base bag and began ramming her head down on the base. Shantel could only squeal and squirm as Maria pounded her skull down on the hard base while verbally ridiculing the overpowered model. “Hush hush, bitch. I know you’ve been to second base plenty of times before this!” Maria quipped as a pretty cheesy joke but nevertheless one that got laughs among the witnessing cast and crew. “Hell, I’m probably not even the first girl you’ve been with either!” Maria continued to joke as she proceeded to start violently tearing Shantel’s baseball jersey until it was completely off her body revealing her breasts in just a white bra. Maria threw the ripped up jersey to the make-up assistant, who now had a huge smile on her face as she watched Shantel start to pathetically attempt to crawl away from Maria on her hands and knees back towards the pitching mound.

Maria chucked at the sight of Shantel, who was just moments earlier being an arrogant witch to everybody, now graveling on the floor and whimpering like a scared baby. The model couldn’t get far as Maria easily caught up to her and started tugging the short skirt down her long legs. Shantel tried desperately to keep her skirt on but Maria handily overcame her futile efforts at keeping both her skirt and dignity as Sharapova eventually worked the skirt off Shantel leaving her now in just her matching pair of white bra and panties. Maria enjoyed the feeling of spanking Cara earlier with her tennis racket, and while that was now in the trash along with Cara herself, she figured this bitch too could use a good spanking. Maria bent down one knee and threw the now weeping Shantel over her lap. Locking both her hands behind her back with one arm, Maria reached down for Shantel’s baseball and shoved it in her prey’s mouth to quiet down her crying before wedging her panties far back and raining her palm down on her defenseless backside. Shantel bucked and moaned with the ball in her mouth as Maria was ruthless in slapping her hand on the perky sticking up asscheeks of her latest jobber victim.

Maria continued the spanking until Shantel’s face was full of tears and her ass was bright red. She even invited the assistant who Shantel previously verbally abused to join in the abuse. The giddy make-up girl skipped over and gave Shantel’s ass a few extra slaps before Maria scooped up VanSanten and carried her over to home plate. Once there Sharapova then flipped over the model in a classic piledriver position and flashed a wide smile from in-between Shantel’s spread legs. The baseball had fallen out of her mouth as Shantel was now apologizing for her snotty behavior before and praying for mercy but it was too little and too late for saying sorry has Maria spit back at her “Awww now you’re sorry?? That’s just too bad for you. Enjoy your nap, bitch” before falling to her knees and dropping Shantel right on her cranium on the hard home place knocking her out as she fell to her back spread eagled and unconscious. The crew cheered as formally cocky Shantel was now out cold in just her bra and panties and Maria had thoroughly dominated yet another mouthy jobber. Some of those who just witnesses the destruction started to clamor around Maria for some autographs, and while she was happy to oblige, she also still wasn’t quite done with Shantel just yet. Sharapova turned to the assistant asking her if she could drag the carcass of Shantel to the pitching mound while she just sign some autographs real quick which the assistant gladly agreed to do.

After dragging Shantel’s body by her arms so that she was now laying across the pitching mound with her bare belly sticking up over the hump, the assistant took out a little act of revenge of her own as she took out the make-up stick she was trying to use before on the model and wrote in big letters on Shantel’s mid-section MARIA’S BITCH. Sharapova would walk over to the mound after signing the autographs and chuckled at the writing on her stomach and actually giving the assistant her phone number. “You wanna come work for me? Whatever they’re paying you, I’ll double it.” Maria offered as the assistant instantly accepted with a beaming smile. “As for all you beautiful people…” Maria then exclaimed to the camera crew, “wanna take a few pictures already??” Sharapova planted her foot on the sticking up and branded belly of the still passed out Shantel and flexed her arms as the camera snapped away recording the end result of another one-sided beatdown dished out by the victorious tennis player.

Ashley Greene vs. Emma Watson

{alt}

While Emma Watson was usually pretty confident going into a match, even if it was up against somebody she would end up losing to, she was more than a little nervous going into her bout versus Ashley Greene. She was older and had a far better match record than her. So Emma abandoned the traditional method of letting the better woman win and instead opted to try the tactic of cheating her way to a victory. Watson planned to sneak into Ashley’s dressing room before the start of the match and put a mysterious powder substance in her bottle of Gatorade. While not lethal in any way, the powder would make Greene tired and lethargic which would make her easy prey for Emma and in a landslide at that. Emma cautiously kept an eye out as she crept into Ashley’s empty room and started to dispose the contents of the pouch into her drink, but Emma let her guard down and didn’t hear Ashley quietly walk up to her slightly ajar door and look in witnessing what Emma was attempting to do to her.

Ashley instantly became furious as she yelled “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” at a shocked Emma who turned around in horror and immediately started to babble on in desperation trying to tell any lie or excuse she could to not make this look awful. But before Emma could even try to beg for mercy from her tougher opponent, Ashley would run over to and send a knee crashing into Watson’s bare stomach as the Harry Potter star squealed in pain and doubled over. Ashley snapped the bag of powder out of Emma’s hand and proceeded to blow the entire contents right in her face. Watson’s eyes were tearing up and her throat was struggling for air as Ashley then started raining slaps to her anguished cheeks before the tinier British actress fell to the floor in a sad heap. “Come on you little shit, I wanna beat your ass like you couldn’t imagine now” Ashley said with disdain as she scooped Emma up over her shoulder and carried her thru the backstage area and out to the ring like she was a misbehaved child. Emma tried to plead and apologize but it that wasn’t going to get her anywhere with Ashley even if she hadn’t tried to cheat and especially not now.

Ashley chucked the petitie Emma into the ring like she was a dart as she bounced off the canvas from the impact. Climbing up a turnbuckle, Ashley waited at the top until a dazed Emma would stagger to her feet and turn around only to be hit with a devastating top rope dropkick right to the face. Emma again crashed to the mat; this time on her back and already knocked out. The match could have easily ended right there, but Ashley was still fuming over the cheating attempt and wasn’t ready to let Emma get off that easy even if she was already out cold. Again scooping the Brit up, Ashley then draped her on her back over a turnbuckle and started clawing and pounding Watson’s sticking up midsection until she woke up from her slumber again and immediately started sceaming bloody murder. Ashley pounded and clawed away at Emma’s pasty flesh, and when she got tired of that, she put one hand on Emma’s chin and the other on one of her legs and started bending her body further backwards over in the corner. Ashley had a sadistic smile on her face as she continued bending Emma’s body further back and seemingly breaking her spine in two.

Stopping the bending just before Emma would have to pass out again, Ashley grabbed her unfortunate victim and dragged her into the center of the ring only to lock her in a tight full nelson hold and wrap lock her long legs around Emma’s body for a suffocating submission combo. Watson was withering around on the mat like a flopping fish as Ashley managed to both lock Emma’s wrists together and cover her mouth so that she couldn’t say her submission or tap out to end this absolute nightmare. After a few straight moments of unrelenting submission, Ashley would move her body up so that her legs were now wrapped around Emma’s neck and she locked in an equally suffocating head scissors hold. Once again Ashley kept the hold locked in until just before Emma passed out and just then flipped over to start driving Watson’s face to the mat over and over. After hammering her head to the mat enough times, Ashley would finally get up from on top of Watson only to then reach down and strip her demin jacket off followed by then grabbing her bright blue bra and ripping that off her body too. Emma’s bare breasts were now revealed to the world for the first time in her life and she couldn’t be more mortified as she pathetically to cover them up before the hooting and hollering crowd.

Even though she was pretty much broken, being topless made Emma reawaken from the sheer state of panic she was in and she know something had to be done to stop this assault. Just then she had remembered that she packed a cloth covered in chloroform in her back jeans pocket, a cheating insurance policy if you will in case the powder didn’t do the trick on Ashley, and as Ashley moved in to further continue her torture and Emma was in a position that the referee couldn’t see much from his vantage point, Emma flung her hand out at Ashley’s face trying to smother her with the garment. But Ashley swiftly moved her head out of the way and gripped Emma’s hand. Ashley drove another knee into Emma, this time right into her bare tits instead of her midsection, as Emma dropped the cloth in disbelief. Her plans of cheating for victory failed not once but twice, and Ashley couldn’t fathom the audacity of this devious little brat. Ashley grabbed the bent over Emma and threw her on her belly over the top rope and wasted no time in pulling both Watson’s jean shorts and her blue thong down and off her legs. Emma looked back over her shoulder in horror as Ashley rasied her hand high in the air and started spanking Watson’s upturned butt with a vengeance. Emma was now bare naked, bent over the ropes and getting her bottom spanked like a spoiled child as she started openly weeping and crying in both utter pain and humiliation.

Ashley would eventually finish her punishing spanking and decide to end things on a powerful note. Grabbing Emma by the hair and dragging her to the center of the ring, Ashley would stand over the chloroform soaked rag and shove the Harry Potter star’s head between her legs before jumping up and landing on her knees delivering a ring-shaking pedigree. Emma was finally no doubt knocked unconscious not only from the impact of the pedigree but also from her face landing right on her own chloroform cloth. Now satisfied with the outcome, that is the twice cheating yet still loser Emma getting both her dirty moves shoved back in her face literally, Ashley wore a content smile on her face as she turned the naked Watson over on her back, shoved the rag in her mouth and crawled over her body while reaching down and hooking one of Emma’s spread eagled legs as far back as she could for a spectacular leg hook pinfall. It was an embarrassing pin to lose for anybody, but especially for Emma who was completely out cold and naked. Ashley kept Emma’s leg hooked for a few seconds even after the count of three before getting to her feet, planting her foot on Emma’s zonked out and chloroform stuffed face and posing her arms in victory. Emma had learned the hard way that cheaters never prosper, and Ashley had sent a very convincing message: Don’t fuck with her.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:27:34 AM by Xtra164 »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2016, 03:55:41 AM »
Great story. So happy someone is keeping this thread alive.