News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One Sided Celebrity fight stories!

• 343 Replies

Online Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: One Sided Celebrity fight stories!
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2016, 01:22:56 AM »
So happy to see this thread back. Would love to see more of these type of stories.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2016, 12:29:40 PM »
Poor Lily, so cute and sexy but with so little brainpower not to know that Taylor Swift is at least for her not the woman to mess with!  ;D I'd love to see Taylor destroying more weak girls, as the evil, hated bitch enjoying their humiliation.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2016, 05:29:39 AM »
Like to see some with Charlotte McKinney or Lia Marie johnson
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:30:00 AM by Chotch87 »

Offline orginelenaam

« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2016, 09:48:36 PM »
This is my first story, so feedback is greatly appreciated. Think of ratio exposition to story, content (which moves), language (too much/little figures of speech), should I describe it with more senses? When I feel I've grown a bit as a writer I might post a rewrite of this story with added content.

Excerpt from “Slave to Selena Gomez: an autobiography of Ariana Grande”

Some people are born to follow, some to lead. Some are born to trust themselves utterly and completely to someone who knows better, some are born to take care of people who are less than them. Some are born to be slaves, some to be mistresses. I was born a slave. I didn’t always know that though. Here is an account of when I first met my mistress Selena, described as I felt at that moment.

I hated Selena. There was no way around it. Her success at singing and acting drove mine more and more to the shadows. Her holier than thou attitude annoyed me to no end. I didn’t just want to hurt her, I wanted to humiliate her. I wanted to break her spirit. So I challenged her to a wrestling match, just as Kate Upton had challenged me when I called her shit at acting in public. She accepted.

After my humiliating defeat to Kate Upton I had taken a few wrestling lessons, so I didn’t think Selena was going to be a problem, she was a wuss anyway.
‘Focus, focus on me!’ the custom-made doorbell rang with my favorite tune, Selena had arrived to my house. ‘Hi there!’ Selena said. ‘It’s so nice to finally meet you in person, I heard all about you but never had the pleasure of speaking to you face to face. It’s such a splendid idea to do a wrestling match. Wrestling is the best way to really get to know someone, I met some of my best friends while wrestling against them, from back when I was in my high school’s wrestling team.”
“Fuck,” I thought. “She knows how to wrestle. Well, no need to fret about it, she is still a wuss.”
“Let’s do two rounds,” Selena said. “I like even numbers.”

We went to the house of the mutual friend of ours who contacted Selena for me. We stepped into the ring and began fighting.
We were both in our bikini’s, UFC fighter style, to make gripping harder. I grabbed Selena by her shoulders, but her skin was smooth as silk, and very slippery. Selena’s wrestling experience came into play as she slipped out of my grip, enveloped my legs and put me on my back. I smacked onto the ground, and Selena was immediately on top of me, grabbing me by my hair and pulling my head between her legs. ‘My head scissors were the strongest from the high school team, so make sure to tap out in time, honey. I don’t want to hurt you.’ Her shapely legs were around my neck like a vise. I couldn’t breathe much, and when I did I smelled the musky scent of her bum.
She slowly increased the pressure and my head turned red from embarrassment first, then purple from asphyxiation. I had to tap out and hated myself for it.
 ‘Bitch, I’ll get you in round two!’ I promised.

The bell rang and I immediately moved forward and tried to punch her ugly-ass face. I might as well have been trying to catch water with a sieve. Each time I punched she turned her body and moved back, making me miss. The radio yelled ‘Kill ‘em, kill ‘em with kindness.  ‘I can see you’re upset you lost the first round, Ariana, but it is about the game, not about winning,’ Selena said. I punched again and again: punch, turn, slip; punch, turn, slip; punch, turn, slip. But then, punch, slip. Selena didn’t move back and my momentum carried me on straight into the bitch’s tits. They were of course not as perky or cute as mine, but I admit they were pretty big. Flashbacks of Kate Upton’s breast smother flashed before my eyes. Selena’s boobs weren’t that big, but smothered me just as tightly. “You know Arianna,” Selena said, “we should make love, not war. Let’s hug it out.”

I could taste the salty sweat of her bosom while her ample cleavage engulfed my face. ‘Mmpff’ I screamed, but I was muffled. Her arms were surprisingly strong and I couldn’t escape. My ears drummed, I felt dizzy and knew it wouldn’t be long before I passed out. Then she released me, my face peeled of her chest like a wet bandage: it wasn’t glued to the surface, but it did stick a little bit.

Heavily panting I fell to my knees and slumped forward half-conscious straight into Selena’s pussy. It smelled like fish, and, as I would learn later, tasted like it as well. ‘Oooooh naughty girl,’ Selena said with her husky voice ‘well, if you want to do this, that’s fine by me.’ And she pushed me on my back and sat on my face. She took of her bikini bottoms, and freed me from mine as well. She started slowly licking my labia, making me wet and lubricating me with her tongue. She licked faster and faster, sloshing my juices all around my pussy. Only then she began touching my clit with the tip of her tongue. Just when I thought I would climax she stopped. When my passion lowered to an acceptable level she began stimulating me again. This time she also sucked. The passion was so high every trace of rational thought disappeared from me mind. There was only me and Selena’s mouth. Then she stopped again. How long could I endure this torture? I didn’t have to wait long for the answer. This time she also inserted her fingers in my pussy. Her licking, sucking and fingering me was too much. I spasmed uncontrollably as I violently came. As I lay still Selena became impatient.
‘Come on,’ she said, ‘you have to lick my pussy as well. That’s only fair, and I’m not getting off you until I have gotten off, if you get what I mean,’ she said with a wicked smile. I didn’t know how long I could stand being under her ass and pussy, so I did what she asked. It wasn’t long before juices flooded my face and she lifted up her ass while she orgasmed. I took my chance to inhale deeply through my nose. ‘Prffffffffffffffft’ Selena farted! I inhaled it all and the putrid smell went straight into my nose. ‘Oh my god I’m so sorry Ari-’ I heard before everything became black.

I woke up in Selena’s bed. My head lay in her lap and she caressed my head. ‘I’m so sorry Ariana, I just couldn’t control my muscles when I came. Are you OK?’
‘I’m alright,’ I answered. Was she always this beautiful? Her face radiated with beauty, her skin was flawless, and her booty was round and tight. ‘I’m sorry I called you a bitch. I adore you. Can I sleep in your bed tonight?’

‘Of course,’ Selena replied. I fell asleep with my face in her pajama bottoms, touching her shaved pussy, while she lay on top of me with her head facing my feet. I fell asleep like this and woke up with Selena as my mistress.

Note editor: psychiatrists think that Ariana is likely a victim of the Stockholm syndrome, meaning that she was traumatized by her captor, leading Ariana to sympathize with Selena.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:52:55 PM by orginelenaam »

Offline orginelenaam

« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2016, 09:50:54 PM »
Sorry, accidental double post.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:51:57 PM by orginelenaam »

Online Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2016, 01:56:34 AM »
Good story. Keep it up

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2016, 12:55:15 AM »
would Samantha Ponder vs Alison Haislip fit here ?
I tried putting them in a poll but there was no "new post" button
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2016, 05:40:21 PM »
Love to see more one sided fights

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2016, 06:56:32 PM »
thanks for the under wood vs bailey story
thanks for the under wood vs bailey story
yes thanks
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2016, 04:32:46 AM »
Wish someone would write some more of these

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2016, 06:55:59 AM »
Wish someone would write some more of these

Feel free to have a go...

Offline millsman

« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2016, 06:53:04 PM »
I know how to reply to a post obviously,  but how do you post a new story. On my smartphone I don't see a link.

Online Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2016, 10:08:45 PM »
Just click the reply box and post story in their.

Offline millsman

« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2016, 12:42:42 PM »
Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere oil wrestling
Hayden's feet sweep and push at the mat desperate to escape but the oil makes it impossible to get any traction.
   The brunette's arms tight around her neck as Vanessa smiles realizing this is her's to lose squeezes her legs crushing Hayden's ribs.  The brunette grins as the blonde yelps.  " I gotcha bitch " Vanessa manages to say as both girls are exhausted but Vanessa is in definite control.
   Hayden still pulling at the choke but her arms barely pull as she is being overwhelmed by the hold. Vanessa begins to pump her legs, she releases the choke propping herself up on her hands really focus on the scissor hold now making Hayden scream with each squeeze of the brunette’s python legs.
    Vanessa grabbing the blondes hair releases the scissors and pulls Hayden down onto her back as she slides up wrapping her legs around Hayden's neck in a figure four scissor hold.
The blonde's chin rest on her tormentors calf muscle as Vanessa is hell bent on destroying Hayden.
   Eventually Hayden's body is giving out as she is choked in the scissor hold, her legs sweep the mat as oil glistening off their bodies.
    Vanessa smiling releases the hold and getting to her knees she lowers her pussy onto Hayden's face in a reverse straddle.
   Hayden is so weakened she offers zero resistance as Vanessa only holds her in place with one hand as she grinds her sex into the blonde's face.
Hayden's feet kick off but only slide in the oil splashing oil across the mat.  Vanessa tucks her wet hair behind one ear so the other girls can see her smile and softly bite her lip.  Hayden squirms and weakly slaps the mat , her body covered in oil her top pulled down as her erect nipples peek over the top of her bikini.
     Vanessa spreads her legs apart so her pussy engulfs Hayden's mouth and nose.  Vanessa grips her throat tight not completely choking her but keeping her on the verge of passing out. Vanessa tilts her head back as her neck glistens in the lights.
    Her own top had been pulled down slightly as one nipple exposed long and hard as Vanessa breaths deep basking in her victory her hips rolling back and forth over Hayden's face as her body shudders .
  Hayden's feet sweep one last time and collapses under their own weight as she loses consciousness.
  The crowd who had paid a high price to see this match were getting their money's worth as the only sound that could be heard was Vanessa's heavy breathing as Vanessa's slow and steady pace quickens as she moans her head tilting back as she gasps and begins to squirt her love juices on Hayden's rubbed red face.  The blonde will later regret this match but for now she is just a smother toy for the sexy brunette.
   Finally Vanessa finished using the blonde as she slides off and slowly stands raising her hand in victory as she stands over Hayden's limp body posing for the crowd watching.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #239 on: February 26, 2017, 06:28:04 PM »
Hayden Panettiere vs. Dianna Agron & Lily Collins

{alt}

Yet another handicap match, yet another squash for the advantaged party. Both Dianna and Lily had been destroyed by Hayden before in the ring, Agron much more than once, and both pipsqueak jobbers out for revenge realized very quickly that even the both of them together stood no chance against the smaller Hayden. The sight of the shorter Panettiere (5'0'') easily dominating the two taller creampuffs (both 5'5") was great theater and Hayden made sure to give the fans a great show of course at the utmost expense of her two victims. Things started bad right from the start for our two favorite weaklings as they attempted to sneak up on Hayden from behind while she was coming down the ramp in her glamorous yet sexy short sparkly dress but Hayden was ready for it; ducking and dodging the foes from behind and in seconds knocking both creampuffs down. After tossing each one in the ring, Hayden went to work on getting the obvious out of the way: stripping the brats of their clothes. It was what happened almost every time they stepped in the ring and this time would certainly be no different in that regard. First was Dianna's exposure as Hayden grabbed the bottom of the dress and yanked it up and off the squealing Agron who crawled to the corner cowering trying to cover up her body as she watched in horror Hayden turn her attention to the already pathetically trying to escape Lily. Standing in from the crawling Lily's path, Hayden bent down and stripped her top off the same way she stripped Dianna's dress off. Lily welped as she fell behind her on her butt with both arms covering her chest. Hayden, quickly seeing that the backing away Lily trying to cover up her bra clad breasts, was defenseless as she reached for Lily's shorts and easily yanked them down and off her legs in one swift motion.

Hayden took the stripping one step further. She reached down with each hand tugging both their bras and ripped them clean off their bodys at the same time now leaving Dianna and Lily in nothing but a pair of minuscule string thongs. You would think these two would know better than to wear such skimpy underwear giving what usually happens to them, but that'd be giving them too much credit. Hayden reached over picking Lily up, bending down on one knee and slamming Collins down on her back hard over the knee for a brutal spine-shattering backbreaker which almost snapped poor Collins completely in two. Hayden next scooped Dianna up flipping her over the shoulders in a classic torture rack bending Agron, the surprisingly flexible ex-cheerleader, backwards as much as she possibly could. Camera's flashed as Hayden had both girls at her mercy in a remarkable torture rack/backbreaker combo move; both jobbers' puny body's bent backwards like true rag dolls. Eyeing Lily's facing up bare breasts, Hayden began clamping them, squeezing them and twisted both boobs as the crying out Collins tried and failed in stop the assault on her defenseless chest served up to Hayden like it was on a silver platter. Hayden kept on hand molesting Lily's boobs while the other hand reach up over her to the dandling Agron and reached into her mouth grotesquely stretching her mouth down and open as tears streamed out of Dianna's upside down face. Hayden continued the assault for what seemed like forever before thinking of a better duel punishment.

And what's better theater than a 2 for 1 over the knee spanking?? That was precisely the case as Hayden flipped Collins on her stomach and dumped Dianna's body upper body criss-crossed over Lily's upper half but with both their sticking up perky bubble butts right next to each other totally exposed in their pair of string thongs. Diana's yellow thong was wedged deep up her crevice while Lily's white thong was even deeper; so deep that you couldn't even see the string. Hayden easily held her kicking and squirming prey sizing up those four beautiful and bare buttcheeks just begging for some classic punishment, lifted her hand up high and commenced the spanking. Hayden rained her palm down in a blistering pace; switching from ass to ass and asscheek to asscheek. Poor Dianna and Lily could only squeal, kick and look into each other's crying eyes as out of all the spankings they've each had in a wrestling ring before, and they've each had many, this was the most mortifying. Hayden continued the ass-ault (haha) slapping both their individual cheeks, their cracks with the thongs engulfed in them and even their upper thighs until the girls were a slobbering mess openly weeping like babies together.

Hayden suddenly and crudely shoved both girls off as now she was ready to end things tonight. Grabbing Dianna first, her classic rival who she yet again made a complete fool out of, she kicked her in the gut bending her over. Grabbing the waistband of Agron's thong, Hayden ripped the garment clean off in a single tug which she was a little disappointing in but whatever. She hoisted a pleading Agron up sitting on her shoulders as Hayden reached her hand holding Dianna's ripped thong up and shoved the sweaty garment in her mouth while climbing up the turnbuckle to the top rope. The crowd was in a frenzy as Hayden set her jump up, bent her knees slightly and leaped up driving Dianna to the mat in a spectacular top rope jumping powerbomb. Dianna was flattened on the mat like a pancake spread eagle and completely KO'd just as poor Lily saw her partner's squashing and began desperately trying to crawl out of the ring on her hands and knees before Hayden ran up behind catching her by gripping her barely existing thong by the waistline. Now it was Lily's turn for a wedgie, but unfortunately for Collins, her thong didn't rip so easily like Dianna's did. As a matter of fact, it wasn't ripping at all. Hayden tugged and tugged with all her might as Lily lay on her stomach with a face full of tears and her beet red butt being pulled off the mat by the force of the wedgie. While the string was so thin, it was the most durable thong string in the world. Hayden yanked back on it like she was trying to start a lawnmower with no gas as the material was savagely digging into Lily's most intimate areas with excruciating pain. Hayden even started holding Lily's upper back down with her foot and yanking the thong that way. Finally and mercifully, it finally ripped. Collins was so relieved that the pain stopped but at this point she was just a withering sack on the mat wallowing in a cascade of tears.

Hayden bent down scooping the broken Lily up bending Collins over with her head under Panettiere's armpit in a classic DDT position. The only thing different this time was she was positioned right over Dianna's still spread eagled zonked out body. Still with Lily's elastic thong in hand, Hayden reached over to Collins' much abused ass, spread her cheeks and proceeded to stuff the garment back up her butt until only a little was sticking out her ravished asscheeks. Not a second later, Hayden suddenly leaped up and drove Lily face down onto her own partner's spread vagina in a sensational body piled DDT. It was an incredible scene now: two stripped naked jobbers stacked atop each other in a classic 69 position. Dianna on the bottom with her thong stuffed face in Collins crotch and Lily on top with her face deep in Dianna's pussy and her thong stuffed ass sticking up to the arena lights. Hayden nodded to the ref as she calmly placed a foot on Collins' tush for the easiest 3 count in history. She raised her hands in victory as the crowd sang their approval for the destruction they just witness from the pint-sized ball of fury as Hayden stayed in the ring to watch the medics bring the stretcher out and put both losers on it together still in their 69 position and wheel them to the back.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:09:14 PM by Xtra164 »