News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Serena77 vs Sarah (story behind NHB/Humilation fight)

• 6 Replies

theone1

Serena77 vs Sarah (story behind NHB/Humilation fight)
« on: August 28, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
Serena77 vs Sarah

Serena77- Age: 35   Height: 5'7" Wt:130 lbs 36D.
Sarah- Age: 24 Height: 5’7” Wt: 138 lbs  36B

Serena-http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=21908
Sarah-(link is to Steve-O, Sarah's husband)http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile

Serena heard about Sarah's recent domination of Barbara and decided she wanted a crack at the newcomer. Serena is an absolute knockout in the looks department she turns the head of both men and women. Sarah gained a lot of confidence after her first match and looks forward to building a name for herself at the FCF. Serena challenged Sarah to a NHB/Humiliation match where anything goes and the winner would have her way with the loser in anyway she pleased. Serena flew to California from Italy and arrived early morning the day of the fight. Serena came to out house later that evening an hour before the fight to go over the rules once more as both women agreed and were ready to battle.

Sarah and I were in the master bedroom as she prepared for the fight and Serena was in the guestroom. We eventually made our way downstairs to the living room. I had cleared out the center of the room earlier to allow enough room to fight and spare my furniture. It wasn't too long after we went downstairs that Serena made her way into the living room. Both the women were wearing silk like robes wrapping their bodies and hiding their amazing features. Sarah made her way to the one side of the room and Serena just the opposite. Both ladies were staring each other down and had faces that meant business. Sarah then takes off her robe, revealing her great body in nothing but a tiny black thong, which contrasted heavily against her very light complected skin. Serena also disrobes and reveals her perfectly toned and tan body, which sported nothing but a light blue thong. Both women looked amazing as they stretched one last time before the fur was to fly. Both ladies made their way to the center of the room and lay on the floor on their stomachs and assumed positions to arm-wrestle as a test of strength. What an amazing sight this was as two beautiful ladies on the ground were about to get it on. Both women brought their arms up and join hands and they were set to arm wrestle.
Serena: ready go
Both ladies arms tensed up immediately and for the first five seconds their arms remained upright and Serena begin the push Sarah's arm back little by little. You could see Sarah was trying to hang on but Serena and I was too strong as she pinned her arm back to the floor.
Serena: “you're to weak for me”
Sarah: “I'll show you bitch when I kick your ass”

Both women get up from the floor as my wife is fuming from Serena’s arrogant remark. I must admit I'm a little concerned for Sarah as this is her first NHB fight. Serena was experienced and was determined to put Sarah in her place. Both ladies began circling in the center of the room as Serena is the aggressor and engages with Sarah as arms are locked on each other. Serena grabs a fist full of Sarah’s hair and pulls her hair toward the floor and manages a take down. [Sarah screams in pain.] Still clutching Sarah’s hair she shoves her opponents face first into the floor and jumps on her back and wraps her arms around Sarah for a chokehold. Sarah attempts to pry Serena’s arms and manages to slip her hand through to relieve some of the pressure. Sarah makes her way to her knees sitting upright while Serena maintained her choke. Sarah somehow manages to get to her feet but can’t quite seem to break the hold. Sarah begins to push back with her legs and gains a bit of momentum pushing Serena backwards until both ladies go crashing over an end table with legs and arms flailing and into the wall. Serena seemed to take the harder fall as Sarah landed on Serena to ease her landing. I was absolutely stunned, not because of the fact that our expensive end table and lamp were destroyed, but by the intensity that was displayed by both women, given that the fight has only begun. The tone was certainly set early on.

Sarah rises to her feet first as she makes her way over the damaged end table when all of a sudden her head is snapped back when Serena grabs hold of her ponytail pulling her backwards as she goes smashing back down on the already destroyed end table.
As Serena makes her way back over Sarah and the broken table she delivers a devastating heel to Sarah’s abdomen knocking the air out of her. Sarah screams in pain as she rolls on to her side to catch her breath as she lay in the rubble of the destroyed table. It was then that I realized that my wife was in for the beating of her life. The look on Serena’s face was undeniably determined, yet sexy at the same time; bottom line was that she came here to kick some ass.

Sarah regains her focus and returns to her feet. Both women begin to trade punches to the body and face. Sarah the rushes Serena and takes her to the ground. Both women struggle to gain control of the other as their sexy nearly nude bodies tussle on the floor. Serena gains the top position as she has Sarah’s legs locked and spread in a grapevine pin. Tits on tits, pussy on pussy, Serena’s strong legs controls Sarah’s as she exposes her womanhood. Serena releases Sarah then slaps her in the face as she rises to her feet.
Serena: “Get up bitch!”
At this point you could tell Sarah was a bit hesitant to engage with Serena. Serena gave a firm jab to Sarah’s abdomen as she crumbled to the floor. Serena didn’t allow her to catch her breath as she leaned over with that perfect ass in the air and pulled Sarah up by her hair and dragged her to the middle of the room and put her on her stomach. Serena then stood over Sarah with her feet straddling her foe’s back, facing the back of her head. Serena squats down and nearly rests her ass on Sarah’s back and clamps her hands under her opponents chin and pulls her head and upper body back to apply a devastating camel clutch. Sarah writhes in pain as her back is stretched. She is helpless in the position as her arms hang over the outside of Serena’s thighs and head pulled back so far she was facing the ceiling. Serena applied this hold ruthlessly while taunting Sarah.
Serena: “This is only the beginning bitch”
After several minutes, Serena releases Sarah as she lay face down on the floor practically in tears.

Again Sarah is picked up by her hair and brought to her feet but barely able o stand. Serena scoops Sarah up by the crotch and throws her over her shoulder as Sarah is draped face down towards Serena’s tits. I couldn’t believe the strength of Serena, easily carrying Sarah over her shoulder while walking past to the other end table.
Sarah: “No, No please!”
It was then that Serena slammed Sarah’s already bruised body through the table completely destroying it as well as Sarah’s already waning will to fight on. Serena pulls Sarah from the rubble by the hair.
Sarah: “ No more please, I’ll do anything” [pleading voice]
Serena: “ of don’t worry honey, you’ll be doing plenty for me before I’m through with you.”

I began to think to myself…[What the hell was that supposed to mean?] It seemed as though Serena could read my face.
Serena: “your wife is mine tonight” [as she gave a devilish smile]
I’m sure my expression was priceless seeing how I could only ponder what was in store for my poor wife. My thoughts were swiftly interrupted-
Serena: “first you’re going to kiss my feet. You’re halfway there seeing as your ass has been on the floor all night.”
She pulls Sarah’s head down towards her feet. Sarah was tanked although not enough not to spit on Serena’s feet.
Serena: “you dumb bitch, I’m going to teach you some manners!”
Still clenching Sarah’s hair, she pulls her head away from her feet and places her on her back. Serena crouches down over Sarah’s chest, bringing her beaten foe’s arms up over her head and slides her knees toward Sarah’s face so they are straddling her head. Serena places her light blue clothed pussy over Sarah’s mouth as her nose is still exposed but pressing firmly against Serena’s warm mound. Sarah is forced not only to look up at her conqueror, but also take in her sexual aroma.
Serena: “you made a big mistake, now you will pay!” [As she looks down at her victim]

Serena then grabbed two fists full of hair and began to grind Sarah’s face with great pleasure pulling her face as close and tight as she could into her crotch. [Sarah moans as her face is completely engulfed in Serena’s womanhood.] Serena rise up above Sarah, still with a fist full of hair in one hand and drags her to the nearest wall sitting Sarah upright against the wall. While maintaining hold of her hair, Serena turns away from Sarah, bends over and pins her victim’s head to the wall with her perfect ass. She releases hold of Sarah’s hair, as it is no longer necessary as Sarah’s nose is lodged between Serena’s ass cheeks preventing her head from swaying. Serena begins to grind Sarah’s face over and over again.
Serena: “How do you like that Sarah?” [Sarah mumbles something but cannot be understood as she has a face full of ass]
After a minute or so Serena peels Sarah off the wall and pulls her by the hair and walks her like a dog and stops just a few feet from me.
Serena: “don’t you go anywhere, I’ll be right back” [as Sarah remained on all fours slumped over]
I couldn’t believe it, Serena returned with an 8” inch strap-on and kneeled down behind Sarah. She grabs hold of Sarah’s tiny black thong and tears it off.
Serena” stick that ass up loser!”
With little strength that Sarah had left she assumed the position and knew what was coming next. Serena inserted the huge cock slowly into Sarah as she moaned ever so slightly. Sarah moaned with each thrust making her hot and wet. Serena picks up pace and pulls Sarah’s ponytail back as she begins to pound Sarah’s pussy. Sarah is forced to scream as Serena drills her deep and hard.
Serena: “ ooh, I think you like this”
Meanwhile Sarah’s eyes have been locked in with mine, as all I can do is watch as the superior woman humiliates her. Thrusting away, Serena reaches over the top of Sarah’s head and fishhooks Sarah’s upper jaw and pulls back as Sarah loses sight of my eyes and is now forced to face the ceiling. [Sarah screams and moans at the top of her lungs as Serena fucks the life out of her.] Serena finally pulls out and shoves Sarah’s ass forward as she is sprawled out on the floor face down.

Sarah removes her strap-on and turns Sarah over by the shoulder. Sarah now flat on her back looks in horror as Serena slips her light blue thong off and stands straddled above her face.
Serena: “Now it’s my turn” [with a softer seductive tone]
Serena hovered her pussy just above Sarah’s mouth. [Sarah turns her head away.] Serena grabs her by the hair and turns her face back upright and slaps her. [Serena grasps Sarah’s cheeks with one hand like a mother would do to get one’s attention] and stared directly into her eyes-
Serena: “ you’re going to lick my pussy now and you will take it like a woman, understand?” [With a stern yet seductive voice]
[Sarah nods her head slightly to reluctantly agree] The beautiful Italian goddess places her pussy right over Sarah’s mouth as Sarah’s tongue begins to caress her ever so softly. Serena’s body tingles with sexual pleasure. Serena grabs Sarah’s head and gently grinds her face to her sexual satisfaction. Faster and faster as Sarah’s tongue wrestles Serena’s pussy. [Serena moans so loud it seems to stimulate Sarah as she also moans with pleasure] What a sight as my hot wife is being sexually dominated by the beautiful Serena] I notice Serena’s body began to tense up as her toes began to curl forward as she grinds away as both women moan so loud and then it happened-
Serena: “I’m gonna cum!”
Serena cummed all over Sarah’s face. It seemed to take all of Serena’s energy out of her amazing body as her grinds came slowly to a halt and rested her pussy on Sarah’s mouth. Sarah was completely spent and did not move as she still had a mouth full of pussy and a face full of Serena’s sexual juices. My wife had been thoroughly dominated, physically and sexually by the better woman. Needless to say, I doubt my wife will be requesting a rematch anytime soon. Serena is victorious. The End.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:45:20 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: Serena77 vs Sarah (story behind NHB/Humilation fight)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:28:30 PM »
Nice job, Steve! I enjoyed it! And I guess you enjoyed it also! ;)
Sarah really did learn who the better woman is! ;D
Sorry for you, Sarah! Nothing personal! That was according to the rules of the match!
You are a sexy opponent! I'm ready for a rematch whenever you want! :-*

theone1

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 10:43:37 PM »
Nice job, Steve! I enjoyed it! And I guess you enjoyed it also! ;)
Sarah really did learn who the better woman is! ;D
Sorry for you, Sarah! Nothing personal! That was according to the rules of the match!
You are a sexy opponent! I'm ready for a rematch whenever you want! :-*
Thanks Serena and congratulations on your dominating victory. Sarah will return though and restore her confidence. You ought to go up against Amywins next, that would make for a great matchup.

theone1

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 10:49:07 PM »
Wow that was hot!! Good tough erotic match. I love this story Steve. Two most gorgeous sexiest princesses love the hairpulling when Serena dragged Sarah by her blonde hair across the room and the face slaps too hot! love the wrestling nude,I pictured every scene and that incredible sexy ending. Sarah took a beating,so totally spent and beaten by an Italian brunette goddess. Love the sexfighting. It's getting hot in here. ;)
I'm glad you enjoyed it Rikki. I try to paint a picture the best I can for everyone's  enjoyment as though they were in the room. I will say that this was the hardest story I've written so far. I have plenty of room to improve and I will expand my wrestling vocabulary. My Sarah did take a beating  but she will be back for sure. Serena was fun to work with, very open to my ideas as well as including her own. Serena is highly recommended for those who like to write stories. Thanks for your time Rikki.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 02:38:51 PM »
Great story... Thanks for giving sending me the link. Awesome read.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 08:01:28 AM »
Oooh, that was quite hot! Steve, I'd be happy to wrestle and fuck your wife too - and maybe you too! Naughty giggles!  :-* :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

theone1

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
Thanks Kayla. I'd be happy to watch you try...