News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blonde24 VS JennyFights Nips, Pins, N Purrs !! 3 event poll

• 14 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Blonde24 VS JennyFights Nips, Pins, N Purrs !! 3 event poll
« on: September 01, 2012, 08:26:57 AM »
Two lovely ladies, had gotten together.

Blonde24, and JennyFights .. Two ladies, very good friends, that needed a few things settled. They began to chat.
"I bet I could take you in a titfight girlfriend!!" One says.

"I don't think so, besides that, I could pin you." "In a wrestling match, hon." The other replies back.

"Ohhh not going to happen." "In fact. after I beat you both ways." "I will make you cumm first, in a sexfight baby!!" The reply is added.
"YUmmmmmmmmmmmm just bring it girl!!" The reply, as the match ups, have begun...

NOW you need to vote, which lady would win, each match!!

Blonde24.. VS JennyFights.
Match 1 .. a tempting titfight!!  THE nips ...
Match 2  Wrestling to a pin!!  The Pins...
Match 3  Sultry SexFight!!  The Purrrrrs ...

Which lady, wins each match?? Will one dominate all 3 Or will they each taste victory, in a win?? Your votes, will decide each match up!!
Each member having 3 votes. One for each contest!!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 08:28:06 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline dp2180

• God Member
Re: Blonde24 VS JennyFights Nips, Pins, N Purrs !! 3 event poll
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 09:52:33 AM »
Voted for Jenny in the titfight, but Blonde24 in the wrestling and sexfight :)

Offline Cfighter28

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
Looking through the pics blonde has bigger tits than jenny so I went with her in the titfight. Blonde is talker too do shed win the wrestling match. The sexfight who knows and who cares we all win

Offline Jennyfights

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 02:33:28 PM »
Yay! Finally me and you Ella! I can't wait to find out what everyone thinks. So first please vote fairly! No favorites or anything like that.

Stats:
Me: 5'3 120 34 b
Ella: 5'7 125 34 b

Yes her breasts are a lil bigger lol but mine are just as strong. Ella is right about our fight stats. She has m by 2 on titfights but I have her 2 on wrestling. The sexfight well she got me good in our last match. Hope this helps with your votes. No matter what I LOVE MY ELLA!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 01:58:58 AM »
OK it is NOWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OFFICIAL!!

Both lovely ladies, checking in ... and things getting VERY steamy here!!  Three events going on.

Will it be that blonde24 the exceptional Ella winning??
Will it be that justifiably hot Jennyfights winning?? 

YOUR votes will decide each match......  As these two very lovely, and familiar, with each others styles ladies. Mix it up, and turn up the heat.
One more time, for this hot summer event!!

Storm

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 04:52:29 AM »
Just voted, Blonde24 all the way. I especially hope her tits beat Jenny's.... Speed

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 05:00:24 AM »
jennyfights destroys her everyway possible

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 08:11:08 PM »
Ella.. wonderful idea you ladies, trading updates that way!!

As you can see, these two lovely ladies. Have started to show. They both are cumming into this poll. Looking for victory!!

Voting is close.. so as we continue.. Your votes, and support requested. As Ella, and Jenny, continue to battle this one out!!

Storm

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 08:55:23 PM »
Jenny wins Titfight , Blonde wins by pin & as Cfighter28 so truly put it , The Sexfight , who cares who wins  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D We win as does Jenny & Blonde win or lose
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 03:58:13 AM »
Ok .. don't know about the rest of you.... YET I am eagerly waiting. For the holiday weekend Steamy update. From the two lovely ladies!!

Storm

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 03:36:50 PM »
I go with Jenny
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
VERY nice amount of mixed votes, and support here. Posts coming in for both lovely ladies.

Would not be a bad thing, if they did split the wins here.. TIME almost up... Ella, Jenny may want to add. A few more posts.

Soon we will get to see which lady, wins which round!!

Storm

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 07:31:42 AM »
i voted for jenny , she looks like she has a mean streak to her

Offline Jennyfights

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 12:51:30 PM »
 First me and Ella thank you all for the votes! And thanks storm for doing this. We both owe you one.

So me and Ella dud our thing again. We started with a titfight. This time we each put our arms around each other and started to grind together. After about 5 minutes I was about to give but di a sneaky trick. I loosened my grip so Ella did thing same. I started slamming my tits into hers and surprised her. She gave after a minute or so. Big mistake. Lol she got pissed. We started wrestling and she was like a lion. She beat me twice in a row. The first she got me in a body scissors and pulled my nipples. The second I got her in the same move broke he broke it an pinned me down. Our sexfight was wild!! After she had me pinned she started grinding down. I was already turned on by her aggressive attacks I didn't last long. We started to trib next. We were really clit to clit grinding. We grabbed each others hand to pull closer. I came harder than I ever did before. So she beat my butt. I had to eat her out at the end. We still love each other but love to go at it. Muah Ella baby

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 07:24:09 PM »
Nice amount of votes for BOTH ladies!!

CONGRATS to Jenny, winning all 3 events.. YET Ella kept some of them close!!

Oh and BTW ... per the ladies request... YES ... soon as I can.... writing THEM a story for this one. THEY get it... Then if they like it.. and maybe enough of you are nice to them. Maybe they will ask to have it posted!!

Ella .. Jenny glad you had fun with this one. Will let you know. Soon as story is done.
BTW
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,25325.0.html

I do have a NEW sign up .. for a historical catfight.. WITH the chance to win a magic catfighting thong!!  Check it out, and join in, if you like.

Storm