News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Illustrated catfight/wrestling stories

• 5 Replies

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
Illustrated catfight/wrestling stories
« on: September 04, 2012, 01:22:24 PM »
Hi Everyone,
                 I write and illustrate my own fighting stories but sadly the files are way too large to post in the forum so if anyone would like to read them drop me a line and I'll e-mail them to you in pdf format. Or perhaps someone more techy minded can tell me how I can reduce the file size of my art to upload here as even my simplest images are way over the 128kb limit?

Pauline
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 01:29:30 PM by PaulineG »

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Illustrated catfight/wrestling stories
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:33:22 AM »
I personally do things simple , I just upload the picture to paint , hit edit , click on the stretch / skew button & shrink the pic , hopefully that will be all it takes for you
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 01:02:57 PM »
Great work Pauline, thank you!

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »
Hi Everyone,
                 I write and illustrate my own fighting stories but sadly the files are way too large to post in the forum so if anyone would like to read them drop me a line and I'll e-mail them to you in pdf format. Or perhaps someone more techy minded can tell me how I can reduce the file size of my art to upload here as even my simplest images are way over the 128kb limit?

Pauline

Grab a free download of Picsizer - I forget the site, but Google it.  It lets you reduce the file size of images.

Offline PaulineG

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:24:20 PM »
Thanks for the advice I managed to reduce the pics and post them sadly can't do the same trick with the full illustrated stories

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
Grab a free download of Picsizer - I forget the site, but Google it.  It lets you reduce the file size of images.

I personally do things simple , I just upload the picture to paint , hit edit , click on the stretch / skew button & shrink the pic , hopefully that will be all it takes for you

IrfanView works also fine to reduce the size :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem