News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Couples Sexfight

• 13 Replies

Offline rfranks45

Couples Sexfight
« on: September 17, 2012, 02:23:53 AM »
Over the past six months or so my wife, Dianne, had been trying to arrange a couples wrestling match with another couple that we had wrestled before.  Unfortunately, Dianne's persistant knee trouble was making it almost impossible for her to do any wrestling.  Last weekend we met with Dave and Wendy, the other couple we had hoped to wrestle, and talked about the last couples match we had and how we needed to have another.  Wendy's in her mid 40's with short brown hair, a cute smile, and tits almost as big as Dianne's.   Wendy looked like she had put on a few pounds since we had last met, however those pounds seemed to make her curves just a bit more dangerous.   Dave is a nice guy in his late 40's and he and I have wrestled more than once for the wives.  We've always managed to put on a good show for them with a well deserved prize for the winner. 

The conversation over dinner about the wrestling match made me hard in an instant and I could see that it was having a similar affect on both the wives as nipples began to become noticeable through their clothing.  We talked about the matches we had together and the times we wrestled other couples. Wendy told us about a wild dildo match she had with a woman and I thought all four of us were going to start masterbating right there at dinner.  It had been almost two years since we went up against Dave and Wendy and although we disagreed a little about how the match ended, all four of us agreed that we really needed to do it again.

Wendy's description of her dildo match really seemed to spark Dianne's interest and before long the two of them agreed to more of a sexfight than a wrestling match.  With Dianne's bad knee this seemed like  a real solution.  Of course this left Dave and I to come up with how we wanted to go at it and it was Dainne who chimed in with the suggestion of a cock to cock sexfight.  Wendy thought it was a great idea and neither Dave or I protested the suggestion.   Dave and I had wrestled before, but this would be our first head to head cockfight.

Our coversation over dinner and drinks raged on with a bit of trash talking, but eventually we got down to specifics on how each match would go.  "Pussy to pussy is the only real test of one's womanhood," Wendy explained.  "I say we use that double headed dildo to prove who the real woman is," Dianne replied.  Both women exchanged incredibley sexy smirks of confidence to one another as they spoke.  The wives would use a double dildo and basically try to "fuck" the other until one of them came.  Dave and I agreed to a "no hands" cockfight with the loser being the one who went soft or came first.  Dianne finished her wine with a long swallow then reach under the table and grabbed Dave's crotch.  Looking straight into Wendy's eyes as she did Dianne said, "I can't wait to watch my husband pummel your man's cock."  Wendy let out a cute little laugh and responed, "Your man's dick won't last two minutes against Dave's, I've seen his cock pound the cum out of more than one man's dick."   Wendy and Dianne went back and fourth about who's cock would do what to who's and I wasn't sure it if was the alcohol talking or was this something they really wanted to watch. 

We left the restaurant with our arrangements made and as soon as Dianne and I got home we had a wild night of love making.  Dianne went on and on as we made love about how her pussy would drain Wendy's and how she wanted my cock to "take" Dave's.  Dianne's knee might have been bothering her, but it certainly wasn't affecting her ability to ride my cock.  She climbed on top of me, took my cock inside of her and said, "I'm going to drive that dildo in to Wendy so hard and fast she'll cum before my nipples get hard."   I can't remember what she said next because I came right after that.

This past Friday night arrived and Dianne and I drove to Wendy and Dave's home.  Under jeans and a button down shirt Dianne was wearing leopard print panties and a black bra.  Dianne carried a small gym bag and in it was her own double headed dildo.  I was pretty sure Wendy had one of her own, but I had watched Dianne use this one on other woman in the past and I was sure she wanted to use her own.  Dianne was no stranger to sexfighting and as much as I liked to watch her wrestle, I enjoyed the sexfights more, even when she lost.  "Don't worry about me," Dianne said as we pulled into the drive way, "you just use that magic cock of your to drain Dave's."   I stopped Dianne as we walked to the door of the house, "What's with all of this concern for me in all of this?  You and Wendy are what Dave and I really want to see."  Don't be silly, " Dianne said.  "You and Dave are what Wendy and I want to see."  She paused and then said, "Maybe Wendy and I have something else ridding on your match as well. Just make sure you win, " she added.  And with that she rang the bell on the door.

Offline rfranks45

Re: Couples Sexfight
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 03:38:35 AM »
Dave came to the door and invited us in.  We had been to their home before and knew where to go.  A large den one the second floor was where all the fun was going to happen.  We climbed the stairs and found Wendy sitting on the couch drinking a glass of wine.  Dressed only in a white sports bra and running shorts Wendy handed Dianne a glass of wine.  Dave and I watch nervously as the wives talked.  "Ready to see what a real pussy can do?" Wendy asked.  "I already know what mine can do, I was wondering about yours," Dianne shot back.  "Over confidence is a sign of  weakness," Wendy said, "especially when it comes to this kind of match."   Dianne finsihed her wine, pulled out the double headed dildo from her bag and said, "I'm ready to prove who the beter woman is."  The dildo shook in Dianne's hand and Wendy reached down on the couch and raised her own dildo.  She swung her dildo at Dianne's and the impact of the two knocked Dianne's out of her hand and on to the floor.  "Just as Dave will do to your husbnad's cock.  Dianne reached up and grabbed the dildo and the two women held the tool that would prove to them who the better woman was.  "Let's go" Dianne said. 

Dianne and Wendy began to undress and within seconds they stood facing one another totally nude.  Dianne was beautiful with full, heavy "D" cup tits.  Wendy's just about matched Dianne's and both sported thick brown patches of hair that covered thier womenhood.  "Don't just stand there," Wendy said to Dave, "take that cock out and start beating his."  Dave dropped his jeans and I did the same.  My cock was already hard and I was more than ready to fight."  Dave was just as ready as I was and his 7" jutted out straight infront of him.  "You beaten better women than her," I said to Dianne and with that Dave stepped closer to me and smacked my cock with his.  I backed up and rubbed the shaft of my cock.  It had been a while for me, but I remembered how to do it.  "Afraid, Nervous?" Dave asked.   I shook my head no and looked at the wives and said, "Ladies first."

Dianne and Wendy sat on the carpet close to each other and both spread their legs wide.  Wendy slid one end of the dildo inside of her and Dianne moved in to receive the other end.  Only inches apart from one another Dianne led the plastic cock inside of her.  Dianne placed both arms behind her with the palms of her hands touching the carpet.  I had seen her do that before and soon the two women began moving their torsos back and fourth.  The dildo seemed to slide back and fourth between the two women and both Dave and I were captivated by the sight of our wives in the most intimate battle.  Dainne rocked back and fourth and then stopped.  I could tell she had gripped the dildo with her most sensitive muscles.  Dainne scooted back a bit and I watched as the dildo withdrew from Wendy's vagina.  It was obvious who had the better hold on the dildo.  I laughed and figured Dianne would win this easily. 

My chuckle was met with another slap from Dave's cock.  It was time to settle this while our wives fought.  I turned to face him and he moved closer.  We inched towards each other until only the heads of our cocks touch.  I moved so the rim around the head of my cock rubbed against his.  The sensation was incredible.  I moved only ever so slightly making sure my cock stayed in constant contact with his.  I moved my hips back and fourth slowly rubbing our cock heads together.  I moved closer rubbing more of my cock against his.  Dave's eyes were closed, but mine were glued to our of cocks locked in combat. 

"Can't hang on to it can you" I heard Dianne say. I turned to look at the women and my cock moved from Dave's.  Dianne was pumping the dildo in and out of Wendy.  Wendy reached up to Dainne's right breast and she began to slowly massage her nipple.  "Won't work, bitch!" Dianne responded. "This isn't a titfight, fight me with your pussy!"  Dianne pumped faster and the dildo traveled deeper into Wendy.  Dainne moved even closer and the Dildo seemed to disappear between the two.  Dianne kept the pace moving the plastic penis in and out of Wendy.  Dianne moved back pulling the dildo out of Wendy.  Wendy inched closer and grabbed the dido with her hand bringing back inside of her. "Your pussy won't last," Dianne whispered. 

Dave and I took a break from the cockfight as we watched our wives go at it.  Dianne's pussy again yanked the dildo from Wendy.  Wendy went to grab it again, but Dianne grabbed it first.  Dianne pulled the dildo from her self and then pushed her pussy direcly into Wendy's.  The two women grinded their most senstive areas together.  Dave and I couldn't really see what was happening, but we could imagine those two clits crashing together.  Dianne began to pound her pussy into Wendy's.  The sound of the two pussies crashing filled the room as they fought the most intimate way.  Grinding replaced the pounding and pussy lips kissed in a sexual battle.  They went on for minutes like that until Wendy backed away from Dianne.  Dianne slid the dildo back inside of her and moved her pussy back towards Wendy's.

The breif brake gave time for me and Dave to get back at it.  Dave stretched his arms out from the shoulders and I did the same .  Our hands met and then our cocks.  Dave swung at me and I swung back.  Our cocks crashed together and we did it again.  Just like the dildos our wives held earlier we batted each others cocks.  There was both sexual stimulation and a bit of "ouch" as they hit.  We changed movements and bucked front to back.  Our cocks hit straight on, head to head. Shaft to shart we fought.  Even closer we moved, facing each other, on our feet our cocks were trapped together inbetween our stomachs.  I shook up and down and side to side trying to bring Dave to orgasm.  Our cocks were about the same size and the heads rubbed violently against one another while trapped between us.   For a moment I thought I felt Dave's cock "qiver" against mine and I thought he might be close to cumming.  Dave bucked wildly and drove the head of his cock straight into my nuts.  Pain shot through me and my hadns relased Dave's.  I dropped to my knees and held my balls.  I was in pain.  Dave moved back and waited for me to get to my feet.  I looked up and saw him looking at me.  Both us were drawn to our wives then as Wendy let out a great groan. 

Dianne continued to "fuck" Wendy and from my knees I could see my wife pounding the dildo into her opponent.  Dave walked over to the two women and watched.  Wendy's head went back and soon her arms.  She could no longer support herself.  Dianne laid on her back as well and the two women wrapped their legs togehter.  Separated by only six inches it was Dainne who was controlling things.  Wendy was close to cumming.  I watched as Dave dropped down on the ground directly over the two pussy fighting women.  Dave thrust his face in between the two and he began to lick Dianne.  Dianne cried out and raised her head.  Dave pushed her back and contined to lick her clit.  Stil filled with pain I was unable to help my wife.  Dave must have known what he was doing as Dianne began to moan.  Dianne attack on Wendy slowed as she received Dave's tongue.  Wendy lay still as Dave devoured my wife's pussy.  Dianne's groaned and then the slow steady moaning took over.  Dave's head moved wildly as he worked over Dianne's clit.  I knew that sound, it was Dianne just before she came.  Dave back away just as Dianne's orgasm started.  Wendy got to her knees, pushed Dave out of the way and lowered her pussy on to Dianne's face.  As Dianne came, Wendy trapped her between her legs and squarely sat on Dainne's face.  That got me to my feet. 

I walked over to what was now a huddle.  Dianne's moans were muffled by Wendy dripping pussy.  Wendy rode Dianne's mouth and nose as Dianne's orgasm exploded.  Wendy rolled off of Dianne as she too came.

Dave met me in the center of the room and I told him what he did was wrong.  "All's fair in war" Dave said.  Dave droppd to his knees and faced me.  I lowered myself and got close.  On our knees we were able to restrict our movements and allow only our cocks to fight and they did.  My cock forced his cock against his stomach with and I pumped wildly.  Our cocks slid together trapped between our bodies.  I pumped hard against his meat.  I swung my cock from side to side then trap it again and fuck it with my own.  I pushed so hard Dave fell to his side.  While on his back I went foward and pinned him to the ground. Our cocks almost wrapped around one another and I continued to pound him.  I pumped so hard our balls began to smack together.  I grinded all that I had into him and loved it.  My cock stayed hard and so did his and for a while I thought this wouldn't end. 

I quickly moved away from Dave and got to my feet.  I was more affective against his cock standing up and I thought I'd finish him like that.       

Offline rfranks45

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 03:40:14 AM »
Dave took his time getting up and motioned to him to get close.  Both of our wives were now watching us.  Dave moved close until our the heads of cocks barely touched.  Again, I moved unitl the rim of his cock head rubbed against mine.

Offline rfranks45

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 05:24:55 AM »
I carefully moved my cock against his making sure the rims rubbed together.  Dave knew what I was trying to do and he began to move side to side.  Again I trapped his cock between us and slowly I pumped mine against his.  Wendy walked over to us and watched intently as our cocks wrestled.  Dave began to drive his cock up and down along mine and I matched his movements.  For several minutes are cocks fucked and fought trapped between us.  Our wives began to cheer us on encouraging each of us to beat the other.  The senstation of having my cock moved in such a way while I listend to two naked women yelling at us was almost too much.  Dave took a few deep breathes and from that point forward I knew he wouldn't last.

"Take him! Take him!" Dianne yelled and I was doing just that.  I slowed my attack.  Slowly and deeply I rubbed the entire length of my cock against Dave's.  Dave groaned, tried to pull back, but I wouldn't let him.  I held tight and slowly wore him down.  Dave pulled back leaving several inches between our members.  With a loud moan he shot a stream directly onto my cock.  I pounded his dick with mine and he continued to spew.  Dianne cheered and Dave dropped to the ground.  It was over.  Dave's cum dripped from my erect cock.  Dianne handed me a towel and hugged me. 

Dave lay on the ground defeated and he covered his head.  Dianne began getting dressed and I pulled on my jeans.  Wendy had left the room.  As we walked down the stairs to leave, no words were spoken.  Just as we got to the door Wendy, still naked, walked towards us with a pair of red high heel shoes in her hand.  She held them out for Dianne to take and she did.  Wendy said nothing as we walked out of the door.  Once in the car Dianne explained that she and Wendy had made a bet about whether Dave or I would win the cockfight and the prize was a pair of red shoes that were worth just over $500.

Dianne wore those shoes the very next night when we went out to dinner.   

Offline tina38

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 08:40:29 PM »
Great story!  I hope your wife is planning a rematch

Offline ccfight

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »
Nice Fuckfight!!!!

Offline cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »
Great story, thanks!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
Just saw this one.  Very, very good story.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 05:39:39 AM »
Nice piece of writing.

Offline tina38

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 06:57:56 PM »
Love the couples story.  Are there more coming?

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »
Nice story.  Thanks for sharing it.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 06:44:01 PM »
I wish someone would do a 3-D rendition of a couples match just like the story.

Offline Stockingfightfan

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 05:09:06 PM »
Cockfighting in garterbelts in front of their wives...

Offline blilly2

• Love fitness, love fighting, love fun
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
Goddamn bro that's what I call a good story and one hell of good encounter I truly envy you. Really looking for a couple in good shape to do this exact type of encounter with me and my lady. We've done a few that were quite similar but we like to do more of the rougher stuff and so the sensual combat of this nature sometimes isn't possible after other rough activities but still I'm praying it happens one day!

Respectfully, Brandon L
(p.s. would love to hear of other encounters you've had or those you're planning in the future)
"the goal of martial combat is not winning a contest but destroying an opponent" (Mike Tyson)