News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Teen Gang Initiation

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school girl (18) Chokes Out Biker Chick (31)
Teen Gang Initiation
« on: August 31, 2008, 02:43:32 AM »
It always amazes me how often women in heels or spike-heeled boots end up in so many fights. They go out prancing around in their tight jeans and heels, then the next thing they know they're in a tussle or full-fledged fight with another chick. And if it happens to be a younger teen girl or high school chick they're fighting, they often get walloped or beaten to a pulp because they can't fight in heels.

Sometimes younger girls look for older females who are dressed in heels because they know they're easy prey. One such incident happened at a fast food joint I managed a number of years ago. There were several girls who worked for me that were in a gang. They had never been involved in any illicit activities or fights around the restaurant until it came time to initiate a new member on a particularly busy Friday night.

The girls who worked for me, as it seems always the case, were pretty big, except for a rather mentally challenged girl who was about 130 pounds. There was big, full-faced 6'3" 275-pound Tami who always wore her gigantic Catholic school girl skirts to work and two girls named Cathy--one about 6'1" and 190 and the other about 5'10" and right at 300. It wasn't that you had to be fat to be in the gang, these girls were just employees who were in the gang and helped recruit members.

I mean it was bad enough that these girls were the violent type and always talked about kicking other girls asses. And one of the things they did to get initiated was to kick another chicks butt. But imagine being one of the girls or women getting approached by this group of beefy girls just before they unleashed their new recruit on them. It was true intimidation at its finest.

Well, on this particular night, a young girl about eightteen and ugly as blazes was getting initiated into the gang. While working up front that night I heard them discussing potential victims for this girl who was probably 5'6 and 135 pounds. "She's never been in a fight," one said. "Wonder if there's anyone she can beat up," I heard Tami say. Then I heard Tami say "Eureka" in her rather boisterous way. She had the loudest mouth in the joint.  The next thing I knew the two Cathys and Tami were talking and giggling about someone who had just walked in. "She'll do," said Tami. Then she said a little lower, "I know Trudy can kick that chick's ass. Anyone probably could. Look at her." She then rolled her eyes and laughed.  

I don't know if these girls were cognizant that I knew what they were discussing. But when I looked up there was a pretty blonde about 5'4" and 110 pounds standing at the counter getting ready to order. She looked about twenty-five.  Her right eye was, in a somewhat eerie way, slightly lower than her left but she was still very sexy. She smiled at me, got her order then turned to walk away.  And as she walked into the dining room to garner some condiments and napkins, I saw that she was clad in tight jeans which were neatly tucked into black spiked heels and a beige sleeveless blouse. Her slim waist and belly fit perfectly into the low-rise jeans she was wearing. It was late summer but the evening was quite pleasant.

A short time later, Tami and the taller Cathy took their break. "Time for a royal ass-kicking," said Tami, as she motioned for the other girls to head outside.  She walked away in her Catholic school girl dress.  It looked like a big, colorful tent.  And I allowed her to where it because I didn't have her size in pants.  

Trudy, the ugly girl, didn't work at the restaurant. But within a few minutes the four of them were outside about to commence the initiation.

They thought that with all the business I wouldn't know what was going on. But I slipped out the back door and walked around the back sidewalk just as Tami grabbed the woman's arm by her car.

"My friend here says you're a slut and wants to fight you," said Tami.

"Hey!  Let me go," the blonde said, but Tami pulled her away from the car and shoved her toward Trudy. The teen girl had her head down. She was really shy apparently.

"Come on, Trudy, all you gotta do is take this skinny little cxnt out and you're in.  She's nothing, look at her." Tami gave the woman another shove.

"I don't know about this," she said.  "I've never fought anyone before."

"Doesn't matter.  My ten year old sister could kick this bitch's ass."

"Okay, I'm leaving,"said the blonde, who turned and started to walk to her car. But before she could move a half step, Tami's beefy palm thunked onto the top of her head and violently twisted the woman's head at a forty-five degree angle to face Trudy again. She grabbed the woman's arm and knocked her food onto the parking lot.  Tami kicked it away.

"You'll fight all right. You got your choice, Trudy or me. And believe me when I tell you that you won't last a second with me, slut." The woman was very much intimidated and visibly shaken. I saw her thin little throat churn.  I felt sorry for her but I didn't want to interrupt something so amazing.

After a little more shoving and coaxing, Trudy charged the woman.

"Get her," shouted Tami.

The two locked hands. Trudy easily drove the woman back against her car. Determined to whip the older chick's butt and gain entrance into the gang, she grabbed the woman's hair with both hands and started slamming the woman against her car which was a white BMW. The woman tried to fend her off but started loosing her footing in the spiked boots.

With the girls cheering, Trudy slapped the blonde then punched her in the eye. The woman staggered. She attempted a weak slap at Trudy but got punched in the gut. She lost her footing and fell to her knees. Trudy pounced on her and the fight went to the ground--with Trudy on top and kicking butt. Then the woman somehow got away and tried to get to her car. Trudy chased her down and grabbed her, swung her around and slammed her into her BMW again. The little blonde bounced off the car, staggered in her boots and landed on her back. She grimaced in pain.

"Finish her," said Tami. "You have to knock her out." Trudy went over and started kicking the blonde in the leg, her side and even stomped on her stomach. "Yeah," Tami shouted. Trudy reached down and grabbed the blonde by the hair and tried to pull her to her feet. The blonde screamed and again staggered in her boots as the girl lifted her up.

"Please stop," the blonde said weakly.  She tried to slap Trudy but Trudy got an even better grip on the woman's long blonde hair, pulled her toward her and kneed her in the stomach.  

"Ohhhh," the blonde cried.  She staggered and fell to her knees.  Trudy grabbed her by her shirt and pulled the woman up.  She then promptly punched the blonde in the jaw.  The woman's eyes shut upward and she staggered some more.

"Knock her ass out," Tami shouted.  "You got the little bitch."

I had seen enough at this point. I mean to tell you that Trudy would've killed this woman if I let it go much longer. The slim little blonde hadn't even landed one blow at this point. I broke the fight up just as Trudy cocked her fist back and prepared to deck the blonde. The blonde's feet got tangled and she fell down again. She the got up and staggered some more and almost fell back down again. But I grabbed and steadied her.

"What kind of restaurant do you run here?" She shouted--blood streaming down from a cut near her eyebrow. She was glassy-eyed. Her blue jeans were ripped at the knees.  I felt bad because the cut was near the eye that was lower than the other. "I'll sue this place." I apologized to her and somehow avoided a law suit. At the time, rumor had it that Tami threatened to finish the job if she ever went to the cops. That certainly would be enough to convince me if I were a 110-pound woman up against a girl eleven inches taller and nearly three times my size.

I later found out that the woman's name was Brenda. She was twenty-eight and worked as a horse trainer in town. I actually tried to contact her a few weeks later because she was really hot and I wanted to see if she'd go out with me. Crazy, I know.

To my chagrin, Brenda had already quit her job and moved out of town--back to Oklahoma where she was from.

One of the girls later told me that Tami had gone after her because the woman had threatened to get some of her girl friends after her. When the entire truth came out, I was told that Tami had actually gone to the stables where Brenda worked and picked a fight with her.  I'll have more on this in my next post called "Tami's Revenge Against The Cowgirl."  Apparently the blonde had really stirred things up with Tami and definitely deserved what was coming to her.  

Anyway, as a warning to all of the older chicks, try not to get in a situation where a gang a girls can approach you. If you're slim and attractive, you could be a prime target. And you literally have no chance against a bigger girl, especially in heels.

Rick

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:26:33 PM by nutmeg78 »