News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Most Humiliating Finishes

• 35 Replies

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Most Humiliating Finishes
« on: March 15, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »
What could be worse than being completely humiliated at the hands of a woman who just kicked your ass?

How do you guys like to see a fight end? How do you women like to see it end?

In my opinion the three most humiliating finishes are:

* Getting beaten, stripped, and left laying there naked in front of a large group of people.

* The victor rubbing her hot, sweaty, tits into her beaten opponent’s face.

* The ultimate humiliation would have to be finishing the beaten woman off with a steamy hot face sitting session.

These have to be nightmare endings for the loser, extremely satisfying for the winner, and from a guy’s perspective, VERY SEXY to watch.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 07:17:37 PM by norm74 »

Offline jamster

Re: Most Humiliating Finishes
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »
how about if the winner places her foot on the losers face and rubs her sweaty foot all over her whilst the loser can do nothing to stop her

Offline Zaire

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 08:34:27 AM »
The most humiliating finish is spanking. My wife and I are Black, and my wife has a "typical" big Black ass. Well, she got in a fight with a buxom blonde who yanked her spandex down exposing my wife's big ass, then proceeded to spank and taunt my wife. Her big ass jiggled with each slap, and she cried and begged for mercy. My wife was so humilated that she is still nervous around white women!! Actually, I really enjoyed her getting spanked!!

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:45:44 AM »
I don't know...

Though I seldom use this in my catfight stories, even more humilating would be the winner dildo-ing the loser just short of nirvana... *

* As opposed to actually making the loser climax, which the winner might see as being "...too good for you, you'd probably like that, bitch !"

aconrod

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 01:57:28 AM »
I saw my mom get into a fight and lost the fight to a black women.
I mean this women tour mom apart big time.

She had mom on her kness.

And the ending of the fight was this women stripped my mom naked and forced mom to fuck in front of the others

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 03:08:13 AM »
The only way a catfight should end is with the victor fucking the loser. For my taste, the loser should be on all fours with the victor behind her, fucking her hard. I love to hear the smacking sound that comes from their bodies colliding together. As a bonus I enjoy the victor reaching her hand forward, grabbing the losers hair and pulling her head up, while she's being pounded. After fucking her, I like for the loser to be forced to lick her own pussy juice off of the strap on and then be forced to lick the victors pussy until she cums all over the losers face.

aconrod

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 01:05:48 PM »
That is was happend to my mom when mom lost.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 06:51:15 AM »
... wreaks ?

More like "sick" and twisted !

aconrod

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »
The fight that mom got into with this other women was when I was 14.

And today Im 31 so that was in 1994.

I can't say what gose on in a persons mind or in there mind when there pisst off.

But I will admit that this women toke things a bit too far with mom.

She could have got her naked.

But she did not have to fuck mom in public.

kriss

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 03:28:46 AM »
just being beaten so easily, where you are actually begging for her to stop as u are crying, crawling and moaning on the ground. My biggest fear was that she would strip me completely and possibly leav me knocked out and spread eagle in front of the ground, thank god she stopped at my shirt and shoes.

Offline Ready5

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 05:36:26 PM »
I think most humiliating finish would be for loser to be stripped and have her tits and pussy pinched and her pubs pulled on, all in front of a crowd.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »
how about if the winner places her foot on the losers face and rubs her sweaty foot all over her whilst the loser can do nothing to stop her............I ABSOLUELY LOVE THAT TOO!  THAT IS HUMILIATION!

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 07:12:46 AM »
... ahhhh, but if the loser is "into" anything like "that" (say, a Madonna), would it be such a humiliation, if any ?  ???

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »
My favorite part of the woman vs woman fight, catfight, wrestling match is the HUMILIATION ending.  I really love the IDEA and REALITY of a woman forcing the other woman to worship her, and be forced to smell all her womanly odors.  I love when the winner forces her sweaty breasts on to the losers face.  I love the FACE SIT and REVERSE FACE SIT as well.  My favorite move though is when the winner sits on the loser, grabs her arms, and then places a sexy stinky bare foot on the victims face, forcing her to smell it against her will!  Rubbing her foot all over her face, like a foot wipe, or using her face like it was a flip flop!  That to me is the ULTIMATE HUMILIATION!  SO HOT!

ls16grl

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 04:51:30 PM »
I think the biggest humiliation would be the winner taking pictures of the beaten loser...