News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Most Humiliating Finishes

• 35 Replies

Offline cfw1

Re: Most Humiliating Finishes
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2010, 09:04:12 PM »
Humiliating by force, I think to this for a blond woman and a strong girl

the blonde attempts to strike a blow with the girl, the girl locks the arm of the blonde and starts to lock the arm behind his back. The girl starts to squeeze the hand of poor blonde until she explodes in a scream of pain. The blonde manages to escape and take refuge in the house where he can give vent to a cry liberating, derived from a mixture of humiliation and pain.
cowardice and pain for an arrogant woman

When mature slim woman match fat girl is dead

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 01:51:35 AM »
My favourite finishes:

-The winner sitting on the loser and talking to her and making her say humiliating words;
-The winner rubbing her feet over the loser's face, breast and crotch and talking to her;
-The winner sitting on the loser, giving victory poses and makng the loser look at the spectators/boyfriend/camera and admitting her surrender.
WOW, THAT IS EXACTLY what I LOVE too!  Perfect!  It would drive me crazy watching all of that!  SO HOT!  I guess great minds think alike!

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »
I would love to see a proud, pretty and even perfect women whom I would never expect to be a loser, get gut punched. The victor's fist goes deep into the perfect woman's belly. The pefect woman emits a, "UMF!"
and falls to her knees or face. The underdog then boots the perfect woman's ass so that the beautiful woman is face down. The victor puts her foot on the loser's upturned ass.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 01:02:22 AM »
Most excites me if winner sitting on the loser in schoolgirl pin. She sitting on the loser's face. She forces beating rival to licking pussy. Later winner sit reverse on loser's face and she forces her to licking anus.  
If loser does not want to lick then winner pulling loser's hair, hitting face, wounding breast and pussy. Then loser executes job obediently. Winner's orgasm.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 01:43:37 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

cartooncatfights

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 08:26:56 PM »
So many ways to humilate someone and then again some of the "humiliation" doesn't bother the victim. Depends on whos fighting/wrestling. For example if two strippers are going at it, it doesn't make much sense that ripping her top or bottoms off would really phase her. But, seeing strippers work for tips if the winner holds her down or keeps her from moving while she counts a bunch of money, thats a decent form of humiliation.
Now imagine typical house-wives scrapping outside as the neighbors look on. One woman manages to rip off her top exposing her breasts and gives her a wedgie.  I'd call that some serious humiliation because for the most part I doubt they would want anyone seeing their breasts!
Regarding the actual finish I can only think of holds. I don't mind the fantasy KO, but usually even thats followed up by something else. I didn't think I was too big into feet, but more recently saw a few clips where the fighter held the other fighter down with her legs over her head. She then rubbed her crotch with her feet and toes. Although that manover its self is humiliating, going that extra step (and I do mean step) blew my mind!
Any time a woman forces another to worship something. It could be her feet, ass or hell even her nose. I'm a huge facesitting fan and love to watch the victor bounce, rub, and enjoy herself while taughting the loser. < Thats my answer after all that garble! LOL
Its great to hear all the feedback about this.

JSK
cartooncatfights.com

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 08:02:54 AM »
I think the biggest humiliation would be the winner taking pictures of the beaten loser...

Is this user old enough to be on this site?

I have reported the above user to admin. However you dont need to wait for someone to come along and do this. Best way is to click on the persons name go to profile and click on report to admin.  Hopefully then something will happen real quick

Brit

Offline lycrastretch

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 09:11:09 PM »
A humiliting photo scrap book. The losers female feature very prominetly and humiliating displayed.
Legs spread wide while loser on her back with her legsfolded over her head with the legs wide open, exposing the female six pack carrying holes.......

The tits are open to discussion, but I like her hanging in mid air, the tits hanging down getting hard boxed, with the gloves, or nipple clamps holding weights pulling them down.......
\
The ex has a lesson coming..

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »
I have to agree that a woman rubbing her bare feet in another woman's face is a humiliating end to a fight, but making the loser lick the sweat and dirt off the sole of the winners foot would be the ultimate humiliation. .....................   THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!  I would LOVE to see that happen for real!

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 10:02:19 AM »
My fave is the foot posed to either the face or the crotch area of the loser while the winner tells her what a worthless loser she is.

the victory pose is my favorite part of the catfight, always!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 02:31:29 PM »
My favorite by far is the winner rubbing her feet over the loser's face, breast and crotch and talking to her. I think foot humiliation is awesome!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 12:55:31 AM »
The winner sitting on the loser and talking to her and making her say humiliating words;

for me fighting is personal woman to woman the chemistry the combativeness  based on that I would say this would be my pick
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »
I wish more sexy women enjoyed humiliating a loser with their sexy feet!  Standing over them, placing a foot on their face, forcing the loser to smell that foot, then kiss and lick it!  SO HUMILIATING, and SO HOT! Total dominance!

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 09:41:18 PM »
of course I live in fantasyland when it comes to this stuff. not even a question.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline Moby1976

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 11:55:19 PM »
My original favourite finish was a pro style strip fight between an extremely beautiful, leggy blonde champion and an equally unattractive dumpy brunette with an eye patch and massive knockers. Ultimately it ended with the blonde champion stripped naked and exposed by a killer boston crab. The brutality demonstrated by the brunette was evident in the facial expression. The blondes leg were held high and very wide by her white wrestling boots, giving a great view of her arse and pussy and there was absolutely nothing she could do, except be counted out and accept the humiliation of being exposed like that in front of a crowd of cheering males. I suppose if you participate in a sport like this, then anything like this could happen.
My new favourite, again with the victim compltely naked, except for her wrestling boots, is the ceiling hold. Seeing the victim completely exposed and helpless is very erotic sight indeed. :) Dt wrestling have done two recently. Both times Tylene Buck is administering the hold, firstly on Emily Addison which is incredibly sexy, then on Melissa Jacobs with the same result. Check them out and see if you agree

Offline butters

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 01:06:02 AM »
I believe the fight scenario that would attain the highest level of humiliation, reaching the abject level, would be for a female clown, either one trained in the classical European traditions of White Face, Auguste or Tramp/Hobo, or a female rodeo clown, to lose to a female mime.Especially in front of a crowd of clowns.

No less an authority on beatdowns than Jerry Jeff Walker, whose attitude and mouth provided him with a wide variety of experiences of ass-kickings, says the worst he was ever beaten was by rodeo clowns.