News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Most Humiliating Finishes

• 35 Replies

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
Re: Most Humiliating Finishes
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2011, 05:23:04 AM »
Speaking in general terms, one of the biggest differences between male vs male  and female vs female fights is that most females are much less concerned with doing bodily harm to the loser and more concerned with proving superiority, especially sexual superiority.

When I win, I want the bitch I've just beaten to admit in no uncertain terms that I'm more woman than her, and the more people who are watching, especially the more females who are watching the more emphatic I want her to be about it.  I want to leave no doubt in her mind, and in the mind of any other female watching that I'm way superior to her.

Again generally speaking, if there are spectators, especially male spectators, there is less likelihood of the winner sexually humiliating the loser but it does happen. 

The most extreme thing I've done was against a woman who did a lot of talking beforehand about what she was going to do to me.  I made the bitch crawl to me and beg to kiss my ass and pussy. There were two other females present, one a friend of hers and the other a friend of mine, due to the fact that neither of us trusted the other enough to fight one on one with no witnesses.

Offline rustedone

• God Member
  • ph34r my image macro-fu!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2011, 08:38:59 PM »
I believe the fight scenario that would attain the highest level of humiliation, reaching the abject level, would be for a female clown, either one trained in the classical European traditions of White Face, Auguste or Tramp/Hobo, or a female rodeo clown, to lose to a female mime.Especially in front of a crowd of clowns.

No less an authority on beatdowns than Jerry Jeff Walker, whose attitude and mouth provided him with a wide variety of experiences of ass-kickings, says the worst he was ever beaten was by rodeo clowns.

{alt}
Best thing about being a fight fetishist? When compared to people who are into beastiality, vore, inflation, and this guy: http://www.lileks.com/institute/frahm/art1.html, you end up looking normal!

Offline butters

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 01:03:45 AM »
Clowns are very prideful.
Consequently their shame can be great as well.

angry bitch

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 01:52:42 AM »
ok the two most hilarious clowns for this topic?  I vote the winners cxnt bust or tit bust or any other bust, that one can think about .....oh wait............ bust? isnt that the name given to a womans thingummies oh well obviously for the purpose of this topic its breaking......... anyway back on topic, the winner of the clowns competition compete against each other..... my vote definately goes to:-

Aconrod who only has a mind for his mom and pagan who is obsessed with this tit busting fettish ....... any other suggestions?

Angry Bitch!!!!!

Offline butters

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 02:27:43 AM »
SCORECARD-

Wingman51: cxntbuster

Pagon: Titbuster

Butters: Butt buster

Bunk: Buster buster

Angry Bitch: Ballbuster

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »
I would think that being told to anyone that you lost on freecatfights.com is also a pretty tough humiliation...