News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Why do i want to see another woman kick my wifes ass?? Am i sick ???

• 39 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
I've often wondered just how disturbed i am for wanting to see another woman dominate and beat my wife down. Its a fantasy that has certainly had its trials and tribulations within my relationship. When i told my wife of my fantasy she was understandably confused. "So you want to see another woman beat the shit out of me"?, she puzzled. I told her I knew how demented that sounded but affirmed it with a quick nod. Honestly, it would turn me on to no end. Here's the thing....I'm not trying to brag, but I get a lot of female attention. I'm an attractive guy. Genetics dealt me a lucky hand, that's all there is to it....in any case, I've told several women of my fantasy and many of them have said they would have no problem with kicking my wife's ass if I wanted. I love my wife. I don't want her to be hurt. She isnt into arranged wrestling set-ups or anything like that so that just isn't going to happen. Am I sick for having this fantasy??? What to do............................

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Why do i want to see another woman kick my wifes ass?? Am i sick ???
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 12:56:44 AM »
There's a HUGE difference between wanting to see your wife in a catfight, and wanting someone to "beat the shit out of her".

The former is OK but can be looked upon as off the path kinky of course.  The latter is indeed something to worry about. That is not acceptable.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:19:39 AM »
no your not, in a fantasy your wife can take a hell of a beating.   she can be dominated, humiliated, thrown, punched, kicked, destroyed and even bleed.  in reality though you wouldnt enjoy watching her pain.  the fantasy is her body being stretched into sexy positions, the reality is her curved into a ball.  its a funny thing about this site.   some people take it rather too seriously and spoil the fun for others.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 01:52:14 AM »
and she is still your wife?? i have seen Rachel fight at the high school,college and after but the college 1 was most important to both of us.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline ERrorMACro

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
I have fantasys about my girl being bent into all sorts of shapes, but in reality of another girl layed a finger on her I'd break it.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 04:38:19 PM »
As others have alluded to, there is a dramatic difference between your fantisies and reality.  I've been a catfight fan since puberty and as my tastes have evolved, the rougher and bloodier the fight the better.  There are three things important to get my fantisies going.  First, the combatants must be beautiful, and there must be lots of skin showing.  Second it must be a real fight, and third, it must have a decisive ending with one girl dominating and humiliating the other.

Luckily (see my nametag) I have a wife who doesn't mind my fetish although she doesn't really understand it.  Recently my wife fought another girl (see my posts in "Basement Boxing") which should have fulfilled all my fantasies.  I kick myself every day for not filming it, because as I think back on it I get aroused.  However, when it was actually happening it wasn't sexy, it bordered on terrifying.

I wish I had filmed it so I could go back and enjoy the fight.  When I was referee I had to constantly be putting my hands on both women to separate them or to get them back on their feet, and feeling their sweaty skin should've been a turn on.  It wasn't when it was happening.  Definitely having to remove my wife's clothing and watch as she was humiliated in exposing more than she wanted to in front of her opponent's husband, is very sexy to think about afterwards but not as it was happening.

Sometimes fantasy is better than reality.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 11:24:51 PM »
Thank you for all of the comments...it certainly makes me feel better to know there are others with the same concerns about their sexual fantasies. I can see where it might not be very sexy at all to actually watch another woman inflict pain on the love of my life; however, the thought of it is erotic. I guess I just wonder why. I'd like to know what about it turns others on.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 02:05:29 AM »
Actually inflicting pain is okay, at least with me.  Watching two women struggle to dominate one another is sexy, and if the girl fighting your girl makes her cry out in pain (a good hair pull, a punch to a tender area, a painful hold), well that's just why we love to watch.  I know before my wife's fight she kept telling me not to stop it just because she was down or even crying.  Where the fun ends and the terror begins is when it's not a fair contest as mentioned above (overmatched), or when the rules are like "the winner determines when it's over," etc. 

Submission wrestling (or boxing) is probably the safest way to go because the loser can quit when she's had enough.

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 11:05:15 AM »
Well same here. Fantasizing can never be bad and living it out cautiously is even better. Yeah little pain is accepted(with my girl's consent though). I would love to see the other girl make my girl cry or scream. Especially if she puts her in different holds and put her on show. But yes the winner should never decide when it ends. There should be neutral referee and basic safety precautions should be taken. I have a wife who supports my fantasies and we are even searching for opponent. I personally would like it rough but NEVER blood & out of control.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »
EJ that is fantastic, as I have the same fantasies as you!  I too have a big female foot fetish.  I got to see my fantasy come true on two different occassions.  I got to see my wife wrestle my sexy friends wife.  I wanted to see my wife lose, but not get hurt.  A little humiliation, but no pain, no blood, no bruises even.  The two women fought in bathing suits on a blue work out mat.  I got to see my friends beautiful wife sit on my wife.  Then she turned around and placed her butt on my wifes face, not hard, but gently, she would lift up, then place it on her face slowly.  My wife had her butt sit on her face, I found that so wildly hot.  She then turned around, and sat on my wifes stomache.  She grabbed my wifes wrists, sat back, and placed a bare foot on my wifes face!  Her feet are gorgeous, were painted a bright red.  My wife hates feet!  My friends wifes feet also smell, they get sweaty, and stink.  She forced a foot on my wifes face, making her smell it.  My wife struggled.  Watching my friends wife control her, dominate her, force her sexy feet on her face, forcing her to smell them, and then lick and kiss them, was so, so hot to me!  My wife hated it, screamed, bucked, kicked, but still had to smell and taste her sweaty, smelly feet.  My wife wasn't hurt at all, but she did have my friends wifes foot smell all over her face, in her mouth, and up her nose!  That was a fantasy come true for me, watching my wife get dominated and humiliated by sexy, beautiful female feet!  SO HOT!!!!

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 05:36:11 PM »
Royal, you are damn lucky :)
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 04:24:49 PM »
Several years ago I had a girl friend, Karen, who wrestled and she was my introduction to fem fighting. At first I was quite appalled at the idea, not only of my g/f fighting but also by the fact that other men and women could watch her. Karens matches were all "apartment style" and  she would wear a bikini or swim suit, but there was more money on offer to those women who wrestled wearing lingerie. Karen asked if I had any objections to her joining such a group and her next match saw her wearing bra, panties and stockings and she looked fabulous! How ever, in this group the girls had to earn their money and not only were the fights more intense but also the tearing off of an opponents clothing was encouraged. Karen won her first fight but next time she was beaten by a much bigger woman who overwhelmed her and, to add insult to injury, tore off her bra and left with it! I had seen Karen fight a handfull of times but this was the first time I had seen her lose, and I was horny as hell! The distress she was in, her discomfort and the way she suddenly turned to me for comfort were an incredible turn on and back home we made love like never before! After that I often hoped that Karens opponent would be bigger and stronger than her and that Karen would lose, something which Karen realized and was quite prepared to accept, even to the point of seeking out such women to fight. Mostly Karen won, but its the times she lost I remember best, especially when she fought a younger girl in a winner take all match near London. Karen, who was 29 by now, was proud of her body and fitness but her opponent this night simply destroyed her; as well as tossing poor Karen all over the room like a rag doll the younger girl slapped, punched and kicked her. Karens bra was ripped off within minutes of the start and her lovely breasts were targetted throughout. Finally Karen was left sobbing on the floor and, in a move I and most of the other watchers could not believe, the youngster removed Karens skimpy panties and stuffed them in her mouth! Then, dropping onto Karens breasts with her knees, the youngster pulled the panties from Karens mouth so everybody could hear Karen submit to her! We stayed over night with friends and, as Karen was sore and aching, she went straight to sleep. I only saw her fight once more, winning, and then, amicably, we went our seperate ways. Karen went on to make some videos with the British outfit Festelle before emigrating to Canada, I believe.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 03:00:34 AM »
I've followed this thread with considerable interest and must say that I was really blown away at the number of guys who would want to see their gf or wife get beaten in a match or fight.  I'm not judging or looking for some subconscious reason as to why.  After all, everyone here has their own "thing," so to speak.  No doubt, others (such as my old buddy Sketche) find my fascination with thick to wide-bodied women a total mystery.  So be it.  To each his own. 

That being said, I have to say that were my wife ever to engage in a wrestling match, or baking contest, or dance contest with another women, I'd root for her to win all the way down the line.  (I have in two of those three scenarios.  No doubt you can guess which of the three never happened.)  Were she to lose, that's perfectly OK too.  That's what competition is all about.  And I know that she'd be in my corner in any competitive situation as well.  That's just the way it is.  We're both fierce competitors, each in our own way, and share a mutual appreciation of it.  Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.  The charge is watching someone you love give it their all.   

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »
I totally see your point, Bear, but thats what makes the world go round, vive la difference! lol! With Karen, it wasn't that I wanted to see her get beat up and/or hurt, just that in losing she was even more sexy and after the fight turned to me for comfort, and being the male shelffixing pig I am I found that very, very HOT! Only a couple of her fights were brutal, with punching, kicking etc and only once was Karen really hurt and, seeing she was getting hurt and that her opponent was liking it I pulled Karen out. When Karen fought the younger girl I mentioned, I think her name was Kelly or Kerry, Karen knew exactly the sort of fight she was in for; it was Kelly/Kerry who insisted on  "winner takes all" submission only fight. Karen, who if memory serves me right, had never lost such a fight, her defeats being usually against bigger, stronger women where she lost on pins, was proud of her record and was sure she could handle it. Karen lost but it was her pride more than anything that was hurt; as far as I know, she never met Kelly/Kerry again. Karen knew her strengths and limitations, and she really enjoyed fighting....and I really enjoyed our "wrestling" sessions too, lol!

Offline mille

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 07:42:21 PM »
The sexy point in a catfight is the humiliation of the loser. Everybody who's into catfight fetish knows it. So it's totaly normal to see our wifes or gf as jobbers. Meanwhile, I think it's strange to think about your gf winning! I don;t get it all. A winning wrestler is rather masculin...