News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Why do i want to see another woman kick my wifes ass?? Am i sick ???

• 39 Replies

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
Re: Why do i want to see another woman kick my wifes ass?? Am i sick ???
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 01:30:56 AM »
Mille, thats it in a nut shell!

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »
I think having a beautiful wife or gf who wins a fight over another pretty girl while her husband/bf watches is pretty damn sexy as well.  Especially if the other man hates to see his woman lose.  It's also pretty sexy afterwards in the bedroom as you celebrate her victory together.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
The sexy point in a catfight is the humiliation of the loser. Everybody who's into catfight fetish knows it. ...

That's not true.  For me the whole humiliation thing is boring, like facesitting, which I find hilarious and not the least bit of a turn on.  Everyone enjoys a different aspect of the scenario. There is no universal truth as to what is to be enjoyed.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 01:59:06 AM »
I'm pleased to see that i've touched on a topic that seems to have some bi-partisanship ;) With me I guess it really is the femininity/vulnerability of my fantasies wife when she loses. The realization that another female is stronger and tougher....Knowing that another woman has rendered her helpless is so intoxicating.....

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »
I think the sexiest thing about the whole catfight, wrestle stuff, is the total domination of one sexy woman over another.  I love the idea, and reality of one woman exerting her will over another rival.  That she then will use her body to humiliate the loser.  She smothers the losing woman's face with her gorgeous breasts, her smelly crotch, butt and feet!  The losing woman has to smell, lick and taste, all her feminine scents, and juices!  That HUMILIATION, and DOMINATION is what is so wildly hot to me.  I never want to see my wife hurt, but watching her lie under another woman's body, was so so amazing!  The idea, and actuality of my wife kissing and smelling my friends wifes feet, is still one of my greatest and favorite turn-ons!

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 09:09:01 PM »
I was wondering if anybody has a scenerio or story of something like this. Maybe even where ex gf or ex wife competed in like arm wrestling wrestling or where the ex tried to intimiadate the current wife or gf? This has also been a fantasy for me. Any input or thoughts about either real or imagined i would love to hear about. Thanks

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 11:30:29 PM »
i forgot something i wanted to ask. i have had this same fantasy of ex gf beating current gf. When they are around each other my ex will always try to out do my gf whether it's a game or trying to get my eye. My ex and i still talk and they both are aware of my intrest in girls competing in one on one wrestling cat fights arm wrestling etc. My ex has always played to it and enjoyed talking about it my gf is not really the type and doesn't mind but is not very assertive. My ex is a inch taller has bigger breasst and is about 120 my gf is about the same weight with a cup size lower at a B. like i said my ex plays it up and tells me how and what she would do if they wrestled or fought and ask my gf to wrestle just for fun before and has arm wrestled her before which she won pretty easy and made a point to rub it in and tell me about it later. My gf just lets it go and i tell her it's alright but the truth is my ex is turning me on like crazy eging it on and she knows it. Has anyone else thought about or had this type thing happen at all. Thanks

Offline Zaire

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 03:47:17 PM »
You are not sick!!  A buxom blonde literally beat my wife's big black ass and I loved it!!! The end result in the bedroom have my wife ok with it now. The blonde yanked my wife's braids, stripped, taunted and spanked her!!!! My wife was crying and pleading with the blonde to stop.  It was the most I have EVER been aroused!!!!  So, if you enjoy it, you are not sick!!!  I can't wait for another white girl to beat my wife's big black ass!!!!

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 06:09:01 AM »
You are not sick!!  A buxom blonde literally beat my wife's big black ass and I loved it!!! The end result in the bedroom have my wife ok with it now. The blonde yanked my wife's braids, stripped, taunted and spanked her!!!! My wife was crying and pleading with the blonde to stop.  It was the most I have EVER been aroused!!!!  So, if you enjoy it, you are not sick!!!  I can't wait for another white girl to beat my wife's big black ass!!!!

Oh wow.. wish it happened with mine. Love stays if its with consent, both gets a kick out of it    and have a lovely time in the bedroom after that(me n my wife off course). Its okay.. And man you are lucky.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline SashaFights

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 11:38:08 AM »
I agree with what seems to be the vast majority here, having a fantasy is fine but the reality is very different.

I don't blame anyone for their fantasies no matter how objectionable I might personally find them because I don't think anyone has control over what turns them on I know I certainly don't. There are things that I find sexy that I have no idea where they come from and from my experience that is the same with most and I would assume all people.

Take catfighting for example. When I was growing up I usually spent more time playing around with boys then I did girls of my age, most of the kids my age locally were boys who used to be in to stuff like WWF and I used to do lots of play fighting and stuff with them which I really loved. Since I have gotten older I have still had a few fights with others but nothing serious where anyone gets permanently injured, ok there is a bit of pain but its just friendly competition to see who wins rather than deliberately trying to inflict pain.

Now that said I enjoy the fantasy of more violent or mean fights and that is something I do partake in online with similar minded people, the internet allows me to experience and enjoy my fantasy in a safe setting since noone really gets hurt.

I can understand the appeal of seeing a partner in a fight and as a fantasy only I can see where people would enjoy that fight to be more extreme than something that would be safer or more restrained in reality. For me a fantasy is just that but in reality I would never ever want to see someone I loved get hurt.

If you want to know if you are struggling to keep fantasy and reality separate then I would probably ask yourself if you have ever seen someone get seriously hurt in real life (not necessarily as a result of a fight) and imagine your wife in that persons place, if that does still appeal to you then I would find that a bit concerning.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 04:14:36 PM »
I try to make sure pain, blood, and physical injuries, stay out of both my fantasies and reality.  I like the idea, fantasy and reality, of my wife being dominated by another beautiful woman, and forced to smell and kiss her sexy bare feet.  That really does it for me.  Humiliation, and domination are present, but, I don't want to see violence, pain or physical hurt.  There is some mental anguish, which for some reason turns me on and excites me.  The fact that one woman is sexier, superior, and worthy of worship!  The act of my wife smelling another womans feet, watching that, turns me on like crazy!  I enjoy watching and thinking about any pretty woman dominating another female with her feet, but, if it is my wife being dominated, it is somehow even better and more exciting!  Would any REAL ladies here enjoy dominating some guys wife in front of him, sitting on her face, and then forcing her to smell her pretty feet?

Offline KellyVegas

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
Royals.... You are a true gentleman! I want to have your babies and marry you! If only more per*erts on here were like you!
It's not the size of the woman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the woman.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 06:17:34 AM »
Royals.... You are a true gentleman! I want to have your babies and marry you! If only more per*erts on here were like you!

Yeah, some of the gals here are really awful...

::)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 12:58:09 AM »
I don't think your fantasy is any sicker than any other fantasy.  According to Freud the only sexual fantasy that is "sick" is the absence of sexual desire.  I guess they way I would look at it at least in my case is that this has been a lifelong fantasy for me.  I am turned on by the idea of women fighting.  In my case it is about the struggle so I don't care who wins or looses.  In your case I would suspect you were always more turned on by the woman loosing the fight.  It is entirely natural, therefore, that you would substitute your wife in that roll in your fantasies.  It isn't that you want your wife beat up, you are simply including her in your fantasy in the roll that turns you on the most.  Would she prefer that you had her in the roll that turned you on less?  Or not include her at all in your fantasies?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 04:12:57 PM »
I’ve always found the loser in a catfight to be sexier than the winner. In my fantasies, my wife always gets pounded, stripped, and humiliated at the hands of an equally sexy woman. But if she got into a real fight, I’d break it up immediately!! That said I’d love to see her lose either a topless wrestling match or a controlled catfight with very strict rules. Another possibility might be a totally fake, scripted catfight where she loses badly. The most important thing is to keep everyone safe.