News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Why do i want to see another woman kick my wifes ass?? Am i sick ???

• 39 Replies

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
Re: Why do i want to see another woman kick my wifes ass?? Am i sick ???
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 10:08:32 AM »
Sounds normal to me, Norm, lol!

Offline meow157

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 01:26:34 AM »
I guess Ill be that guy and throw my two cents in too.

Everyone's fantasies are different, and that point was made pretty clear already. for me the whole winner and loser aspect isnt the key (although id rather see my girl come out on top) but its more of the competition, and the struggle. And i think to a point sometimes its ok for fantasy to become reality, as long as there arent any serious consequences. If your significant other is willing and its done properly, you could get what you wanted and in the end, everyone is alright.

I dated a few girls that i told my fantasies to, and some played in very well to them, like telling me stories of what would happen if her and another girl we knew would go at it. Other girls, didnt really mind it, but never pressed the issue. Ive personally seen two or three IRL and almost had an ex and at the time current gf fight, but its never included someone near and dear to me. To be honest im not sure how id feel about it in the heat of the moment. If your fantasies are that rough, its best to keep them as what they are, fantasies.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 08:44:35 AM »
Talking about catfights with REAL women, can be as exciting as watching them.  My wife has many very cute friends.  I have become close with many of them over the years.  A few of them shared real secrets and fantasies with me, and I got brave enough to share some with them.  A few of my wife's best friends found out about my leg and foot fetish, as well as my catfight fetish, from my wife, before I ever said anything to them as well.  My wife at times, with special, selected closer friends, enjoys embarrassing me, with them.  She will tell them that I like to look at, even smell and kiss female feet.  These friends enjoy teasing me, using this information.  Her friend Donna for instance, loves whispering in my ear that she would love to dominate my wife, she would sit on her, and rub her sweaty bare feet all over her face.  She would slip a shoe off, and rub her wiggly, sexy bare toes up and down my leg while she does this.  She will tell me how she would enjoy proving that she is the better, sexier woman.  She would want my wife to worship her.  She is a very pretty woman, sexy as hell, dates men, has a steady boyfriend now, but, she seems to like girls a little too.  I would love to see my wife dominated by her, so, so badly.  The idea turns me on so much.  She is very close with my wife, so I know she wouldn't hurt her at all, just tease, and humiliate her a little.....and that drives me crazy with lust!

Offline Alyssaswrld

• XXXXXXXX
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »
This is a really interesting topic that I had to jump in and give my two cents....
I think that everyone has a right to their opinions/fantasies however, looking at it from a woman's perspective.... I think I would be ticked/jealous/upset if I knew or even suspected that my boyfriend wanted to see me lose or get beat up in a fight.
I'm sure it could be some kind of, "turn on" to see your wife/girlfriend get pinned or submit to another woman however, maybe that's something she doesn't need to know.
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend!

-Issy

Offline Th3 Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 09:48:17 AM »
I too have a foot fetish i think its very sexy how a one woman dominates another woman and stands above her with a foot on her face or chest, i also love to see 2 women in karate gis demonstrating this.
{alt}

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
I loved watching my friends sexy wife NANCY stand over, and pose her pretty bare feet on my wife's face, over her mouth and nose.  The sexy dominant humiliation was so amazingly hot to see. 

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2012, 06:27:00 PM »
When I was a bit younger, I got worried about exactly such fantasies of mine (about my gf being dominated physically, and humiliated, by another female), but by now I know that I'm not sick, and neither are you. My worries came because my fantasy world clashed so much with real life - in reality, I wanted my gf to be protected, happy and feeling fabulous at all times - far from even getting in a verbal argument, never mind a physical conflict. I understand your question in a way that fantasy and real life are two different things for you, too -? I just find it important to also respect an opinion which is put forward e.g. by Alyshaswrld here; if I know that it would hurt my lady's feelings I wouldn't need to tantalize her by confronting her with it. But I think our fantasies in themselves are a healthy outlet, not something to worry about.     
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »
Your not sick. I have the same fetish. Another woman dominating my GF or wife. However, this has a wide definition. As with most fantasies, we wish they become reality. Explore this world together with your partner to see to what extent your both willing to go.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 04:52:21 AM »
Your not sick. I have the same fetish. Another woman dominating my GF or wife. However, this has a wide definition. As with most fantasies, we wish they become reality. Explore this world together with your partner to see to what extent your both willing to go.
My wife has been in a few fights, and lost one really badly, i finally told her how it made me feel, and she was ok with it, now she tells me all the time about how it would happen against this girl and that girl, and she is getting pretty good at it, I would never let her get hurt if i was there witnessing it, so she tries to stay out of fights and just tells me what happened to her if they did fight, and she always loses, lol

A girl telling me that would be pretty hot. It would be enough to get me going. Thanks for sharing

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2013, 07:15:56 AM »
I like to see two women have an erotic, fantasy, and/or sexual catfight. However, I find it very disturbing when two women have a real fight. That is NOT sexy to any stretch of the imagination. I do not want to ever see that and I hope I never will.