News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tami's Revenge Against The Cowgirl

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • Teacher Breaking Up School Girl Fight
Tami's Revenge Against The Cowgirl
« on: August 31, 2008, 05:23:18 AM »
After the Trudy fight and initiation (see last story), big, hulking, Catholic-skirt-wearing Tami, my 17-year old drive-thru person, had just about had enough with the threats from the 28-year old blonde cowgirl, Brenda.  The woman had called and threatened her four or five times that she was going to sic her friends on her.  Tami had reached her limit of patience.  It was getting old and Tami had a bad temper anyway.  The women's friends never picked a fight with Tami , but they did trash her car.  And Tami knew exactly who had done the damage on the evening she discovered her dented Malibu.  Ten days after the blonde had her ass handed to her by Trudy, Tami took a trip over to the horse stables to confront the skinny blonde.

The 6'3" 275 pound high school girl appeared at the open stable door just as Brenda finished raking a quarter area inside the stables.  She wore her Catholic school girl skirt and a triple-X white dressy shirt.  She obviously didn't think she'd get a bit dirty, beating the crap out of the cowgirl.  The place was a mess.  Bales of hay were stacked in the center of the stables, straw was strewn about and a huge pile of horse shit had been raked up and lay right smack in front of the largest stack of hay.

Tami cleared her throat.  The 5'4" 110-pound Brenda looked up and her heart shot to her throat when she saw the humongous girl waddling toward her.  She dropped her rake and just gawked at the girl as she stood there in her tight indigo Levi's and long-sleeve western shirt.  A white cowboy hat was perched on top of her pony-tailed head.  The jeans were so tight a clearly visible cameltoe protruded from the front of them.  Her legs were shaking from her hips to the toes of her skuffed-up brown Justins.

"I know you and your slut friends done (sic) up and trashed my car," she said.  "You think what happened to you before was bad, wait till whoever finds your ass discovers the pile of crap you'll become after I give you the beating of your life, cxnt!"

"I didn't mean  it," said Brenda.  "My friends made me do it."  The woman backed up as Tami approached. 

"Right.  And my friends are making me do this, bitch."

"Please don't."  The girl backed the woman into a bale of hay.  "I'm begging you."

"Beggin' won't up and do you no good, you little shitkicker.  I'm going start with that bad eye of yours and proceed to pound the living shit out of you."  Brenda's right eye was slightly lower than the other.  It was a bit eerie but sexy as the slim blonde was extremely pretty.

"That's really cruel.  Why would you . . ."

A haymaker came out of nowhere and rammed into Brenda's right eye with a thud.  Brenda went flying back against the hay, slammed against it and landed on her ass on top of one of the horse turds.  Her cowboy hat when flying over the stack of hay.

"Something sure stinks in here and I think it's you, cxnt."  Brenda was still on her ass.  Her arms shot out as Tami bent her massive figure over and pulled her to her feet.  A large bruise was already forming around her bad eye.  A sliver of blood from her eyebrow trickled down her eye to her lip. 

"Please.  No more," said Brenda.  "I've had enough." 

"I'll say decide when you've had enough."  Smirking at the skinny, already battered blonde, Tami raised her big hand far above her head and delivered a brutal backhand across Brenda's eye again.  The force from the blow knocked Brenda onto her stomach.  Tami pulled her up by her ponytail.  Brenda screamed, the ass of her blue jeans now resting on the heels of her boots.

"This will teach you not to trash a young girl's car," shouted Tami, as she jerked Brenda's head back and popped her in the nose with her fat right fist.  Brenda's nose exploded like a cherry and half her face was now covered with blood.  Tami pulled her to her feet.  The blonde staggered and looked up at the fat girl who shoved her against the stack of hay.

"Noooo.  Please . . . oh please, no," said Brenda, flailing her arms at Tami.  Tami flipped her thin arms away, lowered her massive body and punched the cowgirl in the gut in an uppercut motion. 

"Ohhhhh."  Brenda sank to her knees.  "Oh, you're gonna kill me," she said softly, hanging onto the big girl's skirt.  A couple drops of blood landed on her jeans.  The teen dwarfed the slim cowgirl.  The words spilled out as if she was inhaling her response.  She then started crying.

"No.  I'd like to but I'm just going to beat your ass some more, then I'm going to walk out of here and never lay eyes on you again."

"Yeah.  That's right, you skinny little wimp.  Because you're gonna move out of this town (PA) and go back to wherever it is you are from." 

"Oklahoma," she said softly, her arms hugging her belly as she knelt before the giant teen, head hunkered. 

Tami pulled on the woman's ponytail and jerked her head back.  She tucked her left arm around her neck, lifted her up with one arm then took a step back.  The woman's legs wobbled.  She could barely stand. 

"Turn around, put your hands on the hay and spread your legs."

"What?"

"You deaf or something?" said Tami.  "Turn around with your hands on the hay and spread your legs."

"Why?"

Tami lost patience and grabbed the woman as she threw both arms up to block another possible haymaker.  Tami shoved her against the stack of hay, kicked one of her legs out and held her hand at the cowgirl's back to steady her and lean her forward a bit.  She then stepped back, brought her immense leg back like a field goal kicker and kicked the skinny blonde between the legs.

"Ohhhhh."  Brenda didn't have balls but she felt the full assault on her vagina. 

"That'll teach you not to expose your little cxnt in those tight-ass jeans of yours.  I'm a minor, you skinny little bitch.  Brenda started retching.  She slid to her knees.  Tami grabbed the cowgirl by the back of her belt and pulled her to her feet.  She jerked her around, leaned the wobbly blonde against the stack of hay, cocked her fist back--with a maniacal and vicious gleam in her eye--and punched the blonde in the face, catching her cheek as she wisely turned her head to avoid further assault on her nose and mouth and particularly her eye, which had been battered shut in one mushy mesh.  The cowgirl still dropped to her belly like the scarecrow in "The Wizard of Oz" and landed a couple feet from the biggest pile of horse shit.

The woman was now totally out of it but Tami wanted to humiliate her with one last gesture.  She picked the woman up from underneath her arms, dragged her a couple feet over and dropped her face-first into the giant pile of horse shit.  She then took her foot, placed it on the back of her head and mashed her face around in the crap.

"Eat shit, cowgirl," shouted Tami, laughing with that sonorous laugh of hers, her large belly jiggling as if it were a bag full of jello.

Tami never heard from Brenda again.  Last thing we heard at the restaurant was that the little blonde cowgirl moved back to Oklahoma.  I hoped she stayed there for her sake.  I don't think Tami would let her walk away from the next fight.

High school girls are brutal today, especially the bunch that I work with.  I had to fire Tami for what she did.  But I hired her back awhile later.  She's still up to her old ways, recruiting girls into the gang and picking fights for initiation.  Wonder who will be the next victim. I pity the poor woman whoever she is.

Rick

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:19:44 PM by bikemanrick »