News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Interview with a Titfighter from the Cavalier Letters section!

• 2 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Interview with a Titfighter

Rhonda is a 29 year old, very busty blonde form Cincinnati Ohio.  She has a unique occupation that she wants to share with our Cavalier readers;

cavmag.com; So Rhonda, tell our readers how you make your money.

Rhonda; “Well that is what it’s all about, the money.  I use my melons to fight with.” Rhonda puts her hands under her huge tits and gives them a sexy shake for our viewing pleasure. “I advertise my services as a titfighter.”

cavemag.com; Wow! So how did you get your start as a titfighter?

Rhonda; “I guess I’ve been fighting since I was old enough for boys to notice me, when you have a rack like this, the guys can’t stop staring so their girlfriends always wanted to pick fights with me. I got into lots of fights in school and found out quickly I’m a good fighter.  But those were mostly catfights. Six years ago, when I was 23, I was dating a guy who loved to see me fight, but he didn’t care about flatchested bitches that were jealous,  anytime he’d spot a girl with tits near the size of mine, he’d talk me into starting a fight with her.  I do like to fight and I knew how much it turned him on, so I usually played along.  If the other girl didn’t back down, we’d try to find someplace secluded so we could fight to the finish.  He loved it when I attacked the other girl’s tits and even though he never said it, I know he loved seeing the other girl claw my big juggs too.
After the fight, he’d want to titty fuck me, and then explode all over my face.  He’d be so excited, he’d get hard again right away and fuck my pussy raw. That’s the part I enjoyed most and the main reason I fought for him.
We were in Cincinnati, which is a real conservative town, they really don’t even have many strip clubs. My boyfriend heard of a dive bar in Northern Kentucky where they had tit boxing. He couldn’t wait to take me there.  The first night we went, we just watched. They had a dirt ring between the bar and the parking lot, the girls were suppose to keep their hands behind their backs and smash their boobs together until one of them gave up.  Most of the fights, the girls would get so pissed they’d pull their claws out and turn it into an all out catfight. Most of the guys, and girls, some girls seem to enjoy watching too, loved the catfights, but the bar’s owner had a real thing for this tit boxing. He’d have his bouncers step in a break up the catfight and make them go back to using their titties to fight with. He saw me watching and came over and asked if I’d be willing to fight the next week.  I knew that’s why my boyfriend had brought me there, but I wanted to make sure I’d get paid so I didn’t agree right away.  He took us to his office inside the bar and asked me to show him my boobs.  His name was Jake and he just stared at them for the longest time. He had pictures of big titted women all over his office.  It was like he snapped out of a trance and he said he’s pay me $400 for each fight.  He had me put on the tiniest bikini I’d ever seen and led me back outside.  On the other side of the ring there as brunette in a wet wife beater top.  I’d never been impressed by another woman’s tit’s until I saw hers.  My boobs are an ‘F’ cup and I found out later she was an ‘E’. Beverly was her name and we would be the main event at the next fight. She was very pretty, but I knew she was at least ten years older than me. That’s the first time I remember feeling scared before a fight too, plus I’d never had a week to think about what might happen.
There was a huge crowd there the next week and I heard a lot of money was being bet on us.  My boyfriend bet $100 on me which was a lot of money for us.  I knew I couldn’t let him lose a fourth of what I was going to get for fighting.
There were three fights before ours. None of the girls were anywhere near as chesty as Beverly and me.  As it got closer to our match I thought I would throw up. It was less about the fight and more about the crowd. I’d only fought in front of my boyfriend before that night.
Right before we were supposed to go into the ring, Jake threw me a curve. He didn’t want this to turn into a catfight, so he was going to tie our hands behind our backs so it would be a tit fight only. I didn’t like the idea of being tied up, but it didn’t seem to bother Beverly. She gave me a wicked look like she knew something I didn’t, it made me wonder how many of these fights she’s been in and if this whole deal was a set up. It’s hard to keep your balance with your hands tied behind you, so they had two bouncers help us each make the walk to the dirt ring outside. All we were wearing was thin white thongs, Jake didn’t want anything between our tits when we started using them against each other. There was no bell or no warning that the fight was starting, Beverly came at me fast and with my balance being off,  I almost went down.  When she smashed her boobs into mine I could tell they were fake, they were too hard to be real. As we moved in an out of the flood lights above the ring, I could even see the scars under her nipples where she’d had the surgery. There were no time limits or rounds, it was until one of us gave up or got knocked down and couldn’t get up.  Beverly knew lots of tricks, she had a one nipple pierced and at first I thought I could use that to my advantage, but as she used her nipples to punish my breast, it was sharp!  I’d never had my tits bleed so much, it was like a little switchblade coming out of her tit. Tears were running down my face, but I knew I couldn’t give up and lose my boyfriend’s money he’d bet.  We were both covered in sweat and the white thongs we had on had become transparent. Everyone could see my pussy, but I was too into the fight to care. Not being able to us my hands, I got my leg behind hers and pushed her backward, tripping her.  No one was supposed to be able to help either of us, and it’s really hard to get up when you can’t use your hands. Plus I was kicking the shit out of her while trying not to fall myself. Then the owner yelled for one of the bouncers to help her up. I thought this was total bullshit and so did a lot of the crowd, who’d probably bet on me. But he shouted everybody down saying this was tit boxing, not a soccer match, so Beverly got a big break as a big guy just picked her up and set her back on her feet.  She was furious for the kicks I’d landed while she was down. She charged at me hard and the impact flattened my boobies. It hurt so bad I wanted to give up, but I swung my big knockers back at hers as hard as I could. I caught her in the side of her tits and I think I shifted one of her implants. Her face went white and while she was in shock I got in close and kneed her as hard as I could in her cxnt. She couldn’t cover it with her hands so she went back down on her knees. I brought my knee up again and caught her under the chin, she went glassy eyed and fell face first in the dirt with her big ass up in the air. At first it was quiet, like nobody expected her to lose.  Then they all went wild, so a big bouncer picked me up and carried me out of the ring over his shoulder. He dropped me off in Jake’s office and I just sat there alone trying to catch my breath until he showed up.  He seemed really pissed and I wasn’t sure why. Then I found out that Beverly was his wife and she’d never been beaten before. He paid me my money and told me not to come back.”

cavmag.com;  So you had had your first taste, when was your next titfight?

Rhonda; “I didn’t fight for a few months after that, my boyfriend was so turned on by the whole thing, he kept me satisfied all that time. Then he started looking online to find someone else for me to fight. We joined some adult groups and message boards, a lot of it turned out to be fake, some guy would set up a fight for his wife or girlfriend and then she either wouldn’t go for it or didn’t exist in the first place.  But we were able to find a few. We did it for over a year and then I decided to go into business for myself after I found out what my boyfriend was using the money from my fights for.”

cavmag.com; Don’t tell me he was cheating, what kind of moron would risk losing a babe with a pair like yours and willing fight for him?

Rhonda; “Let’ s just say you won’t be seeing him on ‘Poker All Stars’”. (pause for laughter). I really felt like he wouldn’t be there for me if I really needed him. I did lose a few fights, and when I did he’d disappear, sometimes for weeks.”

cavmag.com; You’re better off without him. Losses can be sexy too, what was a memorable one for you? 

Rhonda; Oh, my God, I wish I could forget them all. There was this time in St. Louis I had answered an ad in the personals to tit fight a woman for her husband.  She was a really hot black chick and I felt like she just wanted some role playing to spice things up.  Her husband was really built and he was thrilled his wife was doing this, we went to a motel and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.  I could tell the guy had a huge boner and he told me his fantasy was that I would suck him off while his wife watched. Didn’t seem to kinky so I agreed. While I was blowing his big black snake his wife was standing there with her hands on her hips and she started telling us how she was going to kick my ass when we fought. Her husband was going crazy and he dropped a huge puddle on my mouth that I could barely swallow.  After we got cleaned up he said we should fight with our hands tied behind us.  Well, I’d been in about a dozen titfights by then and I’d say half were with hands tied, so I said “sure”. Well, I didn’t get that his fantasy was to watch his wife beat the shit out of the helpless girl who’d just sucked his cock. With my hands tied, she punched me senseless. My lips were split and my eyes were black and I think she worked my tits over even more while I was knocked out. I woke up naked in a seedy motel without even a ride.  I never made that mistake again.”

cavmag.com; Titfighting is a dangerous business, how do you prevent things like that from happening again?

Rhonda; “Tyrone, I got my own personal bodyguard. He makes sure everything goes as planned. Plus he likes to watch, so he works for free, well almost free.” Rhonda smiles a wicked little smile.

cavmag.com Okay, you got us, what does “almost free” mean?

Rhonda; “Fringe benefits, I caught him jerking off in the car after one of my fights, so I took things into my own hands, well, hands, mouth, pussy, …..ass.  He likes to rub my titties down with baby oil after I fight, feels really great, then add his own “special sauce”, if you know what I mean. Plus, now all the money I make is mine. I’m going to do this as long as ‘the girls’ can take the pounding.”  With that Rhonda lets her melons free from her top, very impressive, very impressive indeed.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Offline The Pain

Re: Interview with a Titfighter from the Cavalier Letters section!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:24:02 AM »
I love her so~ :D

Offline Morb_SJ

Re: Interview with a Titfighter from the Cavalier Letters section!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 10:09:40 PM »
Nice find. Really interesting, must say.