News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

sisters in a smoke store I

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
sisters in a smoke store I
« on: March 17, 2009, 10:00:01 PM »
Sheila and her sister Jennifer where working in their fathers Smokes  store. She has been a friend of mine for over 2 years and is 23 years old. Dishwater Blonde with blue eyes and at 5'4 she had just enough meat on her bones to be considered a sexy little package. I'm guessing a 3 4 B/C. Her sister at 19 is a few inches taller and a bit heavier with a good cup size on her. With brown eyes and hair.  Sheila was wearing her white sweat shirt and her noteworthy tight tight jeans with her blue tennis shoes. Her sister had a baby blue sweat shirt on with jeans just tight enough to be considered form fitting.
      Sheila and I had never dated and she was on the cuff as to if she wanted to date me and her sister knew it. Any time Jennifer and I where alone she made comments about her sister liking me and she didn't know why she wasn't making a move. I always blushed at her comments and she knew it. We got to talking and knew me pretty well. Well enough that when I walked into the store I didn't know what was coming next.
       "Dude, you should have gone to the bar with us last night." Sheila and her sister where sitting on their stools behind the counter as I walked in. Sheila jumped up exited to explain to me "I just about knocked this Bit*h out last night." She looked at her sister and said "Stand up so I can show Rick." Her sister did as she was requested. Sheila continued " This chick got into my face and I got back into hers. We started yelling back and forth and then she just slammed her tits into me like the ghetto bit*h she was." At that Sheila jutted out her chest and chest bumped her sister moving her back several inches. Sheila continued still excited at reciting her event " She surprised me for a second and then she came at me again with her big flabby tits and was going to do it again but this time I was ready and as she bumped me I just held my ground and pushed back.
    At that point she was showing me using her sister in her demonstration. Jennifer was intent on watching her sister for instructions and they must have had their breasts pressed together for 2 or three seconds while Sheila as nose to nose with her sister explaining what she said to this bar chick, then Jennifer looked in my direction, paused, looked down and smiled. I didn't realize it at the time but she must have noticed my excitement. On my face and down below because she pushed back and almost pushed Sheila on her sweet round ass.
    "Dude, what the f**k!" Sheila looked at her sister. "sorry, I was just getting into it." Jennifer looked at me and smirked.  Sheila smiled an evil smile and said " you don't want any of this." Jennifer smiled back and said in her best white girl ghetto voice" No, Bit*h, you don't want any of this." And chest bumped her sister again pushing her back another foot.
    I chimed in "Sheila, you better not mess with her. I think she could kick your little ass."
Sheila: "That aint gonna happen.
Jennifer:" You sure about that?" And she moved forward toward her sister, who backed up.
Jennifer: "HA, I made you move back!" Sheila recovered and smiled as she met the chest bump.
Sheila: " You really don't want to mess with this little sister."
   They continued their trash talk for several minutes standing eye to eye and nose to nose and every few moments they chest bumped into each other.
Finally Sheila got real serious and said " Quit it!, this is starting to hurt!."
Jennifer " Can't take it?"
Sheila "You out way me by about a ton."
Jennifer paused and got serious and yelled " A TON!!!?" And she pounced on her sister wrapping her arms around her and lifting her slightly off the ground with her arms around her waist and started squeezing really hard.
Sheila saw it coming but couldn't get out of the way fast enough and her arms started flying around as she gasped for air. Both moved back several feet.
Sheila :"Fu*kin' stop, dude. Your fat rolls are smouthing me."
Jennifer: "Fat rolls!?!" And she started squeezing harder.
Sheila: " OK, OK, OK, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just let me go."
 Jennifer took a moment, released her sister turned around to go sit on her stool and looked at me and said "I win.
Sheila ran at Jennifer and knocked her off her stool sending Jennifer crashing to the floor with the stool almost on top of her.

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: sisters in a smoke store I
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »
Please man, go on.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: sisters in a smoke store I
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »
That's a great story, it made me laugh, but it also turned me on; exciting catfight and humour in one short story don't often meet. 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.