News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For Indianman- Sexy Secretary Carol Ann vs Cocky Shop floor Girl Sadia

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Sexy Secretary Carol Anne did show up wearing her Red Silk Blouse, short Black  Skirt, Black Stockings and Heels, but as she stepped out the building and into the crowded parking lot to fight, she saw Sadia wearing the same white print mini dress as in the pictures, and she has on flat shoes. Carol Ann says, “our boss told me that you think you are going to beat me up and make me lick your feet and eat your cxnt right in front of everyone. If anyone is going to be eating pussy or sucking feet you stupid bitch, it will be you sucking me off.’ Sadia is quite cocky and quite confident that she can beat Carol Ann up and she laughs and she shows Carol Ann her fist (as in her top picture) screaming, “I’m going to knock you into a bloody, blubbing mess, and when I’m through with you, you will be crying and begging me to let you suck my feet and eat my cxnt.”

Carol Ann raised her fists up screaming, “alright slut, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you whore.” Sadia sends her right fist plowing “bam,” into Carol Ann’s sexy left breast. The crowd starts cheering as Carol Ann’s breast bounces under the punch. Carol Ann sends her right fist plowing “bang,” into Sadia’s nose. Sadia’s head snaps back and Sadia stumbles backwards from the force of Carol Ann’s hard punch. Blood is rolling from Sadia’s nose, and Sadia puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood she gets this surprised look on her face.

Carol Ann walks up to Sadia and she grabs her dress with her left hand and she starts raising Sadia up onto her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sadia’s nose with her fist. Sadia just gets this totally shocked and startled look on her face as Carol Ann is knocking her nose in over and over again. Blood starts gushing from Sadia’s nose and Sadia starts crying out, “stop, please stop, I’m bleeding. Carol Ann jerks Sadia forward and she grabs Sadia’s dress with her right hand too. She holds Sadia up right in front of herself screaming right in Sadia’s shocked face, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, and look at you Sadia, you can’t even fight,” and Sadia doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.

Carol Ann shoves Sadia back hard. Sadia’s dress rips right off of her body in Carol Ann’s hands as Sadia stumbles backwards. Sadia is just standing with her tits exposed in front of everyone and now the crowd is really cheering. Sadia is embarrassed and she loses her temper and she lunges at Carol Ann. She grabs her sexy red see through blouse and shoves her back hard. Carol Ann’s blouse rips right off of her body in Sadia’s hands as Carol Ann goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she falls over onto her ass with a bang. The crowd is screaming as Sadia leaps on top of Carol Ann, shoving her shoulder’s back. Sadia starts to climb on top of Carol Ann, but

Carol Ann grabs her hair and she bucks and she kicks and she rolls Sadia off to the side and Carol Ann gets on top of Sadia. The two woman grab each other’s hair and they start rolling back and forth across the concrete like a catfight. First Carol Ann is on top, then Sadia, then Carol Ann is on top, then Sadia. Sadia is really pissed off and she lets go of Carol Ann’ hair and she grabs Carol Ann’s hair and she yanks her head up off of the ground. Then she shoves it back down hard and “bang,” she smacks Carol Ann’s head against the concrete. Then she jerks her head up, screaming right in Carol Ann’s face, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid bitch,” and she shoves her head back down “bang,” right into the cement again.

Carol Ann still has her hands wrapped through Sadia’s hair and she starts bucking and kicking and wrenching at her hair screaming, Get off of me you bitch.” She manages to pull Sadia off of her and now Carol Ann gets on top of Sadia. She still has her hands through Sadia’s hair and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,’ hammering Sadia’s head against the concrete screaming, “now who is going to get knocked silly you bitch.” She’s cracking her fuckin skull, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again against the hard cement until Sadia’s eyes start swimming around in her head and she starts to go limp in Carol Ann’s hands.

Sadia is knocked silly. She has this silly little smile across her face she so fuckin dazed. Carol Ann gets up off of Sadia and she leans down and she grabs Sadia’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her standing strait up on her feet. The pain seems to wake Sadia up and Sadia screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. Carol Ann drags Sadia by her hair right in front of the boss. Sadia has tears welling in her eyes and she’s crying out, “alright, enough, you win, please let me go.” Carol Ann holds Sadia up, and the only thing that Sadia has on is her panties. Carol Ann says, “now slut, take off your panties and give them to our boss.”

Tears start rolling from Sadia’s eyes and Sadia is scared. She doesn’t want to be beat up any more and submissively she lowers her panties and takes them off of her body. Carol Ann is in complete control of Sadia now and she yanks at her hair, bending he rover ad she screams, “pick those panties up and give them to our boss. Obediently Sadia reaches down and she grabs her panties and she stands right in front of her boss and she hands them to him. The crowd is laughing and cheering at how pathetic Sadia is. Carol Ann is laughing as she screams “alright Sadia you pathetic bitch, tell our boss how tough you thought you were and how beat up and submissive you are to me after I beat you up.” Sadia looks right into her boss’ eyes and says, “I thought I was tough, but I’m not so tough. Carol Ann beat me up and now I’m submissive to her.”

Carol Ann screams, “alright bitch. Now get on your hands and knees and crawl behind me like you’re my dog. Sadia started crying even harder and she looked at her boss and cried out” enough please help me.” Carol Ann grabbed Sadia’s shoulder and she spun Sadia right back around to face her again and she sent her right fist plowing full force “boom,” right into Sadia’s stomach. Sadia’s eyes almost bulged right out of her head as she put her hands to her aching belly and she doubled over in pain gasping for air as her knees buckled right under her and she fell over onto her hands and knees on the ground.

Carol Ann grabbed Sadia’s hair and she pulled hard. Sadia screams, “AAAHHH, my hair,” as Carol Ann started dragging her across the rough cement by her hair screaming, “bark doggy, bark like a dog you pathetic slut.” Sadia was crying even harder, but Sadia was scared and she started barking like a dog “woof, woof, woof,’ over and over again right in front of her boss, right in front of everyone that she works with. Carol Ann let go of Sadia’s hair and screamed “keep barking bitch, and heel, heel you fuckin weak, pathetic dog.” Sadia is submissive, and she crawled right behind Carol Ann “woof, woof, woof,” barking like a dog over and over again.

Carol Ann walked right back into the building with Sadia on her hands and knees “woof, woof, woof,” heeling right behind her like a trained dog, and the crowd including the boss walked right in behind them. Carol Ann walked right up to her chair behind her desk and she pulled it away from her desk. Sadia was right in front of her on her hands and knees. Carol Ann sat down on the chair and she started laughing as she looked up at the crowd and saw the laughter and excitement on everyones face as she screamed “alright whore, now you’re going to lick my feet. You’re going to suck my toes you stupid bitch. Now take my shoe off and worship my feet.

Sadia obediently takes Carol Ann’s left shoe off and she holds her foot right up to her mouth and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Carol Ann’s foot. She’s licking it feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is really cheering. Carol Ann screams “my other foot whore.” Sadia removes Carol Ann’s other shoe and she holds her foot right up to her mouth and she starts licking Carol Ann’s other foot. Carol Ann is laughing as she screams, “look at her everyone, look at tough Sadia licking my feet clean. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough now, does she.” Sadia is licking her feet over and over again.

Carol Ann says, “alright slut. Now you’re going to suck my toes, now suck them like they are the cocks that you suck all the time you whore.” Sadia sticks Carol Ann’s big toe of her right foot right into her mouth and she start sucking it as if it was a cock. The crowd is really cheering. Carol Ann screams, “now my other foot bitch.”

Sadia is sucking Carol Ann’s toes one after another, over and over again, just like as if they were mens cocks. Sadia is so embarrassed. Carol Ann screams, “you’re warm, wet mouth is getting my pussy all moist you whore. Now you’re going to suck my cxnt.” The crowd is screaming as Carol Ann spreads her legs wide open and Sadia crawls in closer as she sticks her face right in between Carol Ann’s legs. She starts fucking Carol Ann’s cxnt with her nose. Plunging her nose in and out of Carol Ann’s wet, hot cxnt. Carol Ann screams, “you’re tongue whore, I said lick my pussy out with your fuckin tongue.” Sadia reluctantly sticks her tongue into her pussy. Carol Ann screams, “fuck my cxnt with your tongue whore, lick my pussy clean with your tongue.

Sadia has never been with a woman before, and just the thought of sucking this whore disgusts her. Reluctantly she is trying to stick her nose into Carol Ann’s cxnt and Carol Ann is getting more and more infuriated. She grabs Sadia by her hair and she pulls her away from her cxnt and she stands up and pulls Sadia over onto her back on the floor. Carol Ann sits down on Sadia’s face. She has her cxnt covering Sadia’s nose and her ass is smothering Sadia’s face. Sadia is bucking and kicking as Carol Ann is screaming, “you better lick me out whore.” Carol Ann grabs Sadia’s wrists and Sadia is smothered and she can’t breathe. First Sadia stops kicking and then her hands just start flopping round limply in Carol Ann’s hands.

Carol Ann raises up just in time and Sadia sucks in a huge breath. Sadia is desperately trying to breathe and Carol Ann lowers her wet hot pussy right onto Sadia’s mouth screaming, “let me feel your tongue whore, stick you’re tongue into my cxnt you slut.’ Sadia reluctantly sticks her tongue into Carol Ann’s cxnt. Carol Ann is so turned on as she feels Sadia’s tongue slowly work its way into her cxnt. Carol Ann screams “lick me out whore.” Carol Ann’s pussy is all moist and Carol Ann has sweat starting to roll down her face and she’s starting to pant and let out these sexy little noises, “aahh, aahh, aahh.” She lowers her bra and her nipples are all hard and erect.
Indianman
Carol Ann is starting to get really excited and she grabs Sadia’s hair and she’s pulling Sadia’s face deeper and deeper between her legs crying out, “suck me off whore. Suck me off you fuckin whore.” She grabs Sadia’s hard erect nipples and she starts twisting them crying out, “eat me slut. Eat my pussy you whore.” Sadia can’t believe Carol Ann is doing this to her, and in front of her boss, and all of the people she works with. She’s plunging her tongue in and out and in and out of Carol Ann’s cxnt and now Carol Ann is really panting and making sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, and her nipples are rock hard and ready to burst and “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” she starts exploding over and over again right on the Pakistanian woman’s face and in her mouth.

Carol Ann starts laughing as she gets up off of Sadia, and the crowd is really cheering. Carol Ann looks down and she see’s Sadia leaning to the side and she’s sputtering and desperately trying to spit Carol Ann’s juices out of her mouth. Carol Ann slowly lowers herself down and she sits back down on Sadia’s stomach, and then she raises up over Sadia and she grabs her hair with both of her hands and  she holds her head still. Then she holds her cxnt just inches over Sadia’s mouth screaming, “what’s the matter slut, you don’t like the way that I taste.” Sadia is crying even harder and her face turns beet red as Caroll Ann says, “let me wash it out of you slut. I’m going to piss in your mouth and you’re going to swallow each and every last drop of my warm yellow piss of I’ll stand you up and I’ll beat the shit out of you all over again. Do you understand me whore.”

Sadia is totally shocked, but she’s really scared too and desperately she starts shaking her head yes over and over again. Carol Ann starts pissing right in Sadia’s mouth, and Sadia totally disgusted and humiliated swallows each and every last drop. Then Carol Ann gets up off of Sadia to collect her money from her boss and she is surprised that her boss gives her a big bonus…….

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: For Indianman- Sexy Secretary Carol Ann vs Cocky Shop floor Girl Sadia
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 09:06:49 AM »
Nice story! Would have preferred a closer fight but aside from that very good! btw just 1 query you refer to pictures at the start but I can't see anything but text in the post?

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: For Indianman- Sexy Secretary Carol Ann vs Cocky Shop floor Girl Sadia
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 12:16:19 AM »

I thought Sadia was going to beat up Carol Ann. Carol Ann doesn't look tough and Sadia looks like she wants to use that fist she holds up to bloody Carol Ann.