News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cheerleader vs Lesbian bully

• 8 Replies

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Cheerleader vs Lesbian bully
« on: March 19, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »
Was wondering if someone would write a story about a cute cheerleader with long blonde hair being hit on in school by a tough looking lesbian student.A brief fight /slapping match takes place in the hallway and both girls are made to stay after school for detention.
The school gym coach[also a lesbian) who would love to see the two girls go at each other puts them in the school wrestling room and sets up a hidden video recorder.To her surprise a young hot looking teacher shows up demanding that the cheerleader be released from detention.The gym teacher locks the door closed and it soon becomes a four way fight.
Can anyone write this?

Offline jamster

Re: Cheerleader vs Lesbian bully
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:27:54 PM »
hi dave heres a story for you . it doesnt start in a corridor but in the ladies toilet . And yes before anyone states the obvious i have used some peple in the forum as characters in this story but i mean no disrespect to anyone . let me know what you think and tell if you want any more .

After School Detention
                               By Jamster

Mellisa is the school sweetheart , she is head cheerleader and the homecoming queen . To say she was beutiful is an understatement
she is 5'6 and weighs 112lbs at 18 she is in her prime . As a cheerleader she is allowed to waer her cheerleader outfit around school .
This gets her lots of attention as her skirt is a red pleated her top is a tight red and yellow t-shirt with the team logo on it , she
is well endowed and her full 36dd breast really push her t-shirt to the limits . Mellisa knows she looks good and plays on it ( she hasnt had
to do her homework for the last two years ) . She has long golden blonde hair witch she usualy puts into pigtails to give that sweet girl next
door look , as i said she gets a lot of attetion not just from the males at school but some females too .

One day as Mellisa was walking down the hallway on her way to the bathroom ( well to say she walked she didnt she strutted like a catwalk model )
Mellisa had gorgeous long legs and as she wore such a short skirt she would wear shiny tan pantyhose to show them off . Anyway she was minding her
own business when she went into the toilet when she saw Alexandra . Now Alexandra or Alex to her friends , she was an open lesbian and didnt care
who knew it . She was captain of the girls hockey team and a real tough cookie . she was 5'4 and weiged 130lbs Alex's tits wernt as big as Mellisas
but she still had a nice set . Alex was cutting class as she was the female coaches favorite she was left pretty much alone by the other teachers
as Miss Stone was one mean women an ex-wrestler who was rummuered to have fought and beaten men was also a dyke and a bully unless you were 'nice' to
her she could be a real bithch . Anyway Mellisa ignored Alex smoking and went to the mirror to re-do her make up and hair ( she had a maths quiz next period and wanted to 'ace it )
Alex looked at Mellisa with a mixture of hatred and lust , " What are YOU looking at 'barbie ' " sneered Alex to Mellisa walking towrds her . Now Alex's
look was way different to Mellisas , she wore a a black leather skirt fishnet hose , biker boots , a black t-shirt with the slogan ' all blondes are bimbo's 'and a
black leather jacket . her dark brown hair was shoulder length and hung loosely around her shoulders . Alex went straight up to Mellisa and began to stroke her hair .
" You know we could be friends if you want " she said sofly " Real ' special friends ' " as her hand slipped under Mellisas skirt " Urgh no way you lesbo " snapped
Mellisa slapping Alex's hand away from her leg " And if I were a dyke i wouldnt make out with you . Your a skank " . Alex was taken back by this as she already had
half the cheerleading squad some not willinly and now this stuck up blonde tease was calling her a skank . Alex slapped Mellisa across the face , the blow catching
Mellisa off guard and sending her to the floor " No one EVER calls me a skank you blonde bimbo " said Alex as she kicked Mellisa hard in the ribs sending rolling on the floor
" Come here you little tramp " Alex bent down and picked Mellisa up by her hair Mellisa was hurt but she managed to slap Alex back in the face . that what is it as both girls began
trading slaps and were  shouting and yelling . Outside Miss Stone was walking pass when she the the commotion from the bathroom and went in to see what was going on . She was very
surprised to see Mellisa and Alex fighting , she waited amoment enjoying the show as she began to feel warm between her legs Mellisas skirt had ridden up showing aher cute
white thong and her sexy nylon legs . Miss Stone licked her lips and an idea popped into her head . " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE " She bellowed as both girls emmidiatley
stopped fighting and looked over at Miss Stone each still had a grip on the others hair " y ou know the penalty for fighting " she said sternly as both girls nodded " Good detention
in the gym after school and to keep you two busy you can spend the rest of the day in the principles office "

The rest of the day went slow for both girls as the sat in the waiting room outside the principles office . Niether spoke they just sat there giving each other icy stares . Mellisa was glad
the fight had been stopped as she really couldnt have taken much more but at least she stood up to Alex and that would keep others away form her . The bell went for the end of school and Miss stern had
been very busy . She had hooked up video camera behind a special two way mirror which was in the gym and had it focussed on the ring that the wreatling team used . Normally she had the camera
set up in the showers but this was going to be used for someting special . She also got out a few of her favorite toys amongst other things . When she heard the bell go she almost came at the
thought of what was to happen and quickly ran to the principles office barging pass the new teaching assistant Miss Stevens or sueha to her friends . " Hey watch where you are going " said Suneha
as Miss Stone knocked passed her " Fuck off bitch " said Miss Stone not caring who heard her as she ran to the principles office . She got to the priniples office and took the two girls down to the gym
and told them that if they wanted to fight so much do it in the ring . Alex smiled as she coulnt wait to tear Mellisa apart . Mellisa on the other hand protested " I'm not fightibg her . She' s a phsyco .
And besides I dont fight " " This aint a request you fight here now against Alex or if you prefer ME . Also I'll get you kicked out of school hows that sound " Mellisa was stuck , she didnt want to fight either
Miss Stone or Alex . But she didnt want to get kicked out of school and miss being prom queen . " Ok i'll fight but your both crazy bitches . The girls entered the ring as Miss
Stone acted as referee . " Girls you may begin " she said as she watched the two girls circle each other . Alex struck first as she grabbed hold of Mellisas pigtails and pulled  " Hey ref she's pulling my hair " said Mellisa
to Miss Stone " Sorry sweety there are no rules in this match . This aint some slap and tickle fights you have with your girlfriends in front of the football team . This doesnt stop till I say so " Mellisa wailed as
Alex connected a sharp slap to Mellisas face . Unkown to Mellisa Alex had been secretly working as a wrestler down at her local biker bar and already had a reputation as a dirty fighter . she forced Mellisa into a corner and then
threw her across the ring to the opposite corner . Mellisa couldnt stop herself as she crashed into the turnbuckle chest first and staggered back . Miss Stone looked over at  the mirror and gave herself a quick thumbs up . The camera
was recording everthing and would make great viewing hell she might even make a few bucks if she sold it online . Alex picked up the shaken Mellisa and went to throw her into the turnbuckle again when Mellisa managed to reverse it
and send Alex into the turnbuckle Alex knew how to take a fall and acting like she was hurt more than she was she allowed Mellisa to throw her again into the turnbuckle . As she hit the turnbuckle she crumpled to her knees " Oh GOD MY HEAD "
she wailed holding her head in mock pain . Mellisa feeling more confident now went over to the ' injured Alex and tried to pick her up by the hair " Lets see how you like it boooooph " Mellisa couldnt finish her sentance as Alex had brought her fist up hard
right between Mellisas legs . Mellisa had never experianced such pain before and dropped to the floor clutching her pussy as A lex made a surprise recovery . Alex began to beat down on Mellisa with stomps and kicks as poor Mellisa rolled
around in agony . Alex grabbed Mellisas legs and spread them wide as Mellisa pleaded with Alex " Please not that please  I give up you win Ive had enough "said Mellisa . Alex looked over at Miss Stone who said " keep going it aint over yet " Alex smiled
and drove her foot down onto Mellisa pussy causing Mellisa to scream . Alex bent down and ripped off Mellisas skirt fully exposing her white panties and tights . Mellisa just laid there as Alex taunted her with mock cheer wilst waving her skirt round .
She then ripped off Mellisa shirt as well so that her bra was on show Mellisa tried to cover her breasts but that left her pussy exposed which Alex kicked again .

Suneha was looking for Mellisa she had missed her maths test and Sunehas English lesson and she had some homework for her . She was told that she was in detention with Miss Stone and so she headed for the gym . She entered the gym and was horriffeid with
what she saw . Alex had Mellisa pinned to the floor and was slapping her face from side to side . she noticed that Mellisa was dressed in only her underwear and couldnt help but get a little damp at the stunning blonde . She saw Miss Stone watching and could
tell that she was enjoying it . " Whats going on here Miss Stone ? " asked suneha . "Detention " replied Miss Stone coldly " I caught them fighting in the toilets so I'm letting fight out here . " Well I think thats enough detention now let Mellisa go . Suneha
went over and began to pull Alex off a sobbing Mellisa . Suddenly Suneha felt her hair being pulled " Listen bitch your new here . so let me explain something I run this school not the principle . So what i say goes . And I say this fight aint over yet so fuck off "
suneha was startled by Miss Stones comment and her strength . She had heard rumurs that Miss Stone had the principle on a leash . Suneha managed to turn around and slapped Miss Stone across the face breaking the hair grip . Suneha turned to run for the door but she was
wearing a tight black knee length pencil skirt which wasnt designed to run in , Miss Stone easily caught Suneha and grabbing her from behind executed a perfect belly to back suplex knocking the wind out of Suneha as she crashed to the floor .

Mellisa wasnt faring any better as Alex had dragged her to the ropes and was scraping her face across the rough ring ropes giving her a nasty friction burn as poor Mellisa howled in pain . Alex looked over at the two teachers fighting and saw Suneha was being taken appart .
Alex wanted to have a bash at Suneha herself as she thought Suneha was to stuck up and she had given Alex a few detentions in the past . Alex removed her belt and it used to tie Mellisa to the ropes and went out the ring to help Miss Sone . Mellisa tried to warn Suneha
about Alex when Alex suddenly turned and punched Mellisa in the face knocking her out . With Mellisa out of it and tied up poor Suneha was about to be double teamed . Miss stone had ripped Sunehas silky white blose over her arms trapping them to her sides . She looked over
at Alex who asked if she could have a piece of her . Miss stone grinned and tossed Suneha to Alex who gave Suneha a brutal headbutt . Miss Stone removed her tracksuit top and pants to reveal a skin tight black leotard and dark black tights as Alex lifted the dazed Suneha and
gave her a nasty atomic drop Suneha squimed on the floor trying to free her arm and ease the pain between her legs .  " Here let me help you " said Miss Stone as she easily stripped Suneha down to her pink bra and panties and balck stockings . " Let us go or I'll go to the
cops " pleaded Suneha , hoping that the threat of brining the police in might scrare the two dykes off . " I aint worried about the cops slut . Ive got insurance for that as both her and Alex picked up Suneha and gave her a double suplex . Suneha crashed to the mat again and
tried to ease the pain in her back Alex and grabbed Suneha by the hair and dragged her to the ring and threw her inside . Mellisa was just coming round and saw what the two women were doing to Suneha . Mellisa tried to pretend she was still uncnciuos but Miss Stone had seen
her open her eyes . She went over to Mellisa and grabbed one her pigtails " So your back with us " she sneered yanking hard on the pigtail causing Mellisa to open her eyes and yelp . Miss Stone untied Mellisa from the ropes and dragged her over to where Alex and Suneha were
Suneah was trapped in painful camel clutch as Alex was bending her back like a pretzel . Miss stone easily picked up Mellisa and gave her a devistating body slam as Mellisas bodt bounced about an inch off the floor . Miss Stone positioned Mellisa so she was facing Suneha and
put Mellisa in herown  camel clutch so that they were both facing each other . Both women were in tears as their backs were being bent back really hard  " Oh does this hurt tell you what why dont you kiss each other and maybe we'll let you go " chuckled Miss Stone as both girls stretched
forward and pecked each other on the lips . suddenly they were yanked further back " Not good enough we want tongues " said Miss Stone yanking harder on Mellisas back as Alex was doing the same to Suneha both girls at first refused but the pain was getting too much to bear so they french
kissed as Alex and Miss Stone laughed at the two tortured women " Looks like we got a couple of closet dykes as as the two bad women released their holds and stood up . Neither Suneha or Mellisa could move as their backs were in too much pain as they laid there Miss Stone went over to her
toys and came back with some handcuffs , rope and two huge strap-ons . Mellisa and Suneha saw the two strap-ons and theirv eyes bulged at the size of them . they both managed to get to their hands and knees and tried to crawl out of the gym . Miss Stone laughed at their pathetic attempt
to escape but it gave her an idea " Fancy a race ALEX ? " she asked Alex who giggled at what Miss Stone meant . Miss Stone stood over Suneha and Alex stood over Mellisa then sat down on their backs . both girls grunted as they tried to take the weight then felt their hair being pulled .
" Giddy up horsey " said Miss Stone as she pulled back on Sunehas hair and kicked her heels into Sunehas side forcing Suneha to crawl forward like a pony . Alex did the same to Mellisa getting a tight grip on Mellisas hair . " You'd better win slut " she snarled as she slapped Mellisas bottom sharply
Both girls tried their best to carry the two bullies as they crawled across the floor putting holes into thier nylon legs . Suneha was the first to falter and collasped on the floor as an angry Miss Stone slapped Sunehas bottom " Get up you lazy slut if I lose your gonna get it " poor Suneha couldnt
move no matter what Miss Stone did . Alex easily won the race and joked " Looks like your nags just about had it " as poor Suneha laid on the floor exhausted and beat . Mellisa was in no better shape as she too collasped from the  torturous race . " I think they should both get punished as they didnt
try " said an angry Miss Stone and picked up the two strap-ons and handcuffs . Both girls were easily handcuffed as they were too weak to fight back or even protest they laid ther as ther hands were bound behind their back . " On your knees you pair of sluts " said Miss Stone as both her and Alex put on
the strap-ons . Mellisa and Suneha looked at each other nervously and pleaded and begged to be left alone but that wasnt happen as Miss Stone and Alex each had their way with both Suneha and Mellisa . Both girls passed out from the ordeal as Miss Stone plotted the grand finale to their torment . they
were taken back to the ring and were bothtied to the roped as Miss Sone got some smelling salts and waved it under their noses . Both girls coughed and sputtered as they came to and realised that they tied up in the ring as MISS stone were having a smoke . They walked over menacingly to the bound cuties and
began to torture them with their ciggeretes both girls thoats wer horse from all their screaming and grying and only made soft moaning noises as their breats were burned with the cigs .  " Now before we let you go how about you lick us out and you better do a good job of it or we can do this all night " Said
Miss Stone enjoying her dominance over the the two beaten beuties . Both girls nodded meekly " No no no I want you beg for permission to be allowed to go anywhere near my pussy " said Miss Stone as she finished her smoke and put it out on Sunehas nipple then shved the butt in her mouth forcing her to swallow it
as Alex did the same to Mellisa . both the beaten girls begged and pleaded for the privalige of licking ths pussies of the two bullies anything to escape the torture . they had to lick out both women as they laid on the floor and as tbhey finished their faces were covered in sweat and love juices . " Now lick
each other like the little dykes that you are " instructed the stern Miss Stone . it was bad enough that they had to lick their tormentors but it waseven worse to have have to lick each other as they were both sweaty and niether smellet pleasant but they did it out out of sheer terror as their two tormentors watched on
as Alex began taking snapshots of them on her phone . "  This will look good for the year book " she sxxxxxxxed as both Mellisa and Suneha came more or less at the same time . " P-p-p-p-please dont do that " pleade Mellisa her face covered in slime that was running down her chin onto her breasts . " Well if you say
nothing about this then niether will we right Alex " said Miss Stone as Alex nodded . " Right its time to put thses two rug munchers to sleep " as Miss Stone and Alex breats bsmothered the two totrtured girls with thier breasts .

With both girls unconcious their clothes ruined their hair a mess and their faces covered in slime sweat and tears they were picked up and taken outside and dumped in the messiest dumpster that Alex and Miss Stone could find . After that Alex found Sunehas car and trashed it . Later on when Suneha and  Mellisa finaly
came around they vcovered in all sorts of garbage and they stunk to hi heaven . They gingerly made theirv way to Sunehas car but were horrified to find it totled . They finaly made it back to Sunehas house with the help of Jemma one of Sunehas friends who had been looking for her and was sickend by what had happend to them .
When they got in Sunehas house they told Jemma the story of how they were both brutalised and that no-one could ever know about it . Together they began to plan their revenge .

Meanwhile back at Miss Stones house Alex and Miss Stone were enjoying watching the video of their desrtuction of thier toys . " Do you think they'll try anything ? " asked Alex as she sat on Miss Sones lap " Nah their both wimps and besides with the beating we've given them they wont even look us in the eye " replied Miss Stone
as she gently stroked Alex's hair and reached over to the remote to watch the video one more time .

alexandra_1977

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »
Very nice story Jamster, thank you. I liked that you added new characters, that made the story more intresting and of course I liked it much that you followed my advice ;). I hope the rematch will be less one-sided. Otherwise you have to find me real fighters to take me on :D. (and next time remember: I 'm not an ''open lesbian''. I know that seems strange but I like cyber fights because un ex of me introduced me in the whole thing ::))

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »
Great story...Thanks
If you are going to do a part 2  how about having the two lesbian characters threaten to use the video/pictures to blackmail the two girls unless the agree to spend the weekend as a sleepover at the home of the school principle.
When they get their the find out that they have been rented out to the school principle and her bitchy overweight daughter as the weekend entertainment of catfighting and lesbian rape.

Offline jamster

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »
ok dave16 I  will see what I can do . oh and thanks for the advice alexandra it takes a bit onger to add allthe right things in a stry but your right the end result is better . how do you fancy a ring match thats a bit more even who knows you may even lose

alexandra_1977

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
I have no probleme to fight anywhere jamster. You can post a rematch and make me win or lose. (But I don't want to fight always against suneha).

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 01:26:00 AM »
Super Hot Jamster , This is an Awesome Story
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 02:17:44 AM »
Was wondering if someone would write a story about a cute cheerleader with long blonde hair being hit on in school by a tough looking lesbian student.A brief fight /slapping match takes place in the hallway and both girls are made to stay after school for detention.
The school gym coach[also a lesbian) who would love to see the two girls go at each other puts them in the school wrestling room and sets up a hidden video recorder.To her surprise a young hot looking teacher shows up demanding that the cheerleader be released from detention.The gym teacher locks the door closed and it soon becomes a four way fight.
Can anyone write this?

this is the coolest scenereo I've ever read. So awesome I had to revive it. I'm sorry I missed it the first time. And Alexandria is beautiful.

Offline afrodeeseac

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »
Great story!
????Afrodeeseac ????