News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big tits vs small tits - a small illustrated catfight story

• 16 Replies

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Big tits vs small tits - a small illustrated catfight story
« on: March 20, 2009, 10:01:32 AM »
There has been a great discussion on the matter of big tits vs small tits (http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,2571.0.html) and even a story written by Jamster (http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,2620.0.html)
So I've decided to do a tiny story on the same subject.

A smaller blonde confronts her bigger, but much less-endowed rival. She first demonstrates her beautiful breasts, confusing the brunette.
{alt}

Then she points at ridiculously small (compared to her own) brunettes' breasts, taunting her.
{alt}

While the brunette is distracted, the busty girl unleashes a mighty uppercut to her chin.
{alt}

The brunette is on the floor. Her adversary stands over her, satisfied with her easy victory.
{alt}

Finally, the busty winner sits on the taller girl's face, enjoying her domination while the helpless woman sobs from humiliation. The blonde has proved that she is the better woman!
{alt}
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:05:26 AM by Phil_65 »

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Re: Big tits vs small tits - a small illustrated catfight story
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 11:46:52 AM »
Wow! Brilliant artwork Phillip, top draw mate, love the expression on the smaller blonde's face as well.
Thank you toe2hoes!
As I have mentioned before, I think that every catfight is more of an emotional conflict than a physical one. So I always try to show them in my works, even if they are nothing but sketches.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 02:40:25 PM »
Phil,

You're a genius !! The sketches are incredible. I'm naming the short, voluptuous, blonde Michelle and the tall, sexy, small chested, brunette Vicky for our friends Mille and Wivesfight. I hope you'll have some time in the near future to write a story and provide additional sketches.

Thanks again
Norm

PS: Love how the big chested blonde totally dominates her taller,small breasted rival.

Offline mille

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »
That's awesome! Thank you for this exciting litlte story and of course for the quick respond to our demands! I really hope you 'll come up again to the "big tits/ small tits'' point, with a big story. You do a great job!

petelv

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 01:13:49 AM »
Looking forward to Phil's long story.

pete

Offline Albone

• Rival Angels-The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 08:14:23 PM »
That was a great mini-story.  Short and to the point. Rematch?

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

Thank you Albone. I'll reveal you a little secret - the girls whose names are, in fact, Mary (blonde) and Sandra (brunette)  are already putting their gloves on, they're going to have a real boxing match!

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 04:08:43 AM »

Phil,

Can't wait to see the sketches of these two hot babes boxing. I'm betting on Mary to knock the living daylights out of Sandra.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 05:39:45 PM »

Thank you Albone. I'll reveal you a little secret - the girls whose names are, in fact, Mary (blonde) and Sandra (brunette)  are already putting their gloves on, they're going to have a real boxing match!

Are you posting the boxing here? If so I look forward to it - beautiful work.

I think I will post it on my website as soon as it's ready, but I may post it here as well. Anyway, I'll let you know.

Phil,

Can't wait to see the sketches of these two hot babes boxing. I'm betting on Mary to knock the living daylights out of Sandra.

Well, I think it will be a full-sized story of 30+ pics. And we yet have to see who will be the winner. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:01:27 AM by Phil_65 »

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »
Hi everyone, just wanted to share the news: my website is finally online! I hope you like it. I already have some new content I'll be posting from time to time! Check out the gallery with Jane's pics I've posted to www.3dcatfight.com. Jane is a sexy woman that will be referee in the boxing match between Mary and Sandra!
Cheers,
Phil

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »
:) great site phil. best of luck with it.xxsimone

Thanks, I've just decided to finally open the website, didn't have enough time to upload the stories I wrote. Be sure to join the yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3dcatfightcom/) as well to get the info about the latest updates!  ;D
Cheers,
Phil

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 02:03:23 AM »
Finally, the story continues!
Sandra and Mary have arranged a boxing match! Here's a couple of preview pics from that story:

{alt}
{alt}

The other pages can be found at www.3dcatfight.com - welcome to the website with hundreds of new pics and new stories!

Offline Turkish

• Not many people are named after a plane crash
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 10:43:04 AM »
Good stuff!!! Thanks!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 03:45:22 PM »
Good stuff!!! Thanks!

Thank you, your site about titfights is awesome too! I don't usually like exaggerated breasts, but this time I had to do it to show the contrast between women. :)

heddie.millivich

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 03:19:01 AM »
Awesome series!  And naturally the blonde won!