News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The "Ex" Factor - by J. Coleman

• 11 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
The "Ex" Factor - by J. Coleman
« on: October 23, 2012, 06:17:54 PM »
The "Ex" Factor
Short Story by J. Coleman

It was a typical late summer afternoon with sunny skies and a light breeze. Jeff and his wife Kim were enjoying a laid back day at the lake they frequented, stretched out on a blanket and soaking up some sun. The small lake had several secluded picnic areas and many nook and cranny type getaway places for those seeking a bit more privacy.
     Kim looked good as always, her well proportioned body glistening in the afternoon sun in a skin tight blue nylon one piece bathing suit that accented every curve of her sexy body.
     "Hand me the suntan lotion, please," Kim said softly, shading her eyes from the bright sun.
     "Empty," Jeff said, shaking the bottle.
     "There's more in the car, could you go get it?" she asked with a smile.
     "Be right back," Jeff agreed and headed toward the dirt parking area nearby.
     After a few moments he returned with the lotion and handed it to Kim. "I think Rachel is here," he said with a furrowed brow.
     "Your ex?!" Kim asked, sitting up and looking around. "Where?"
     "I don't know, but I'm sure I saw her car in the lot," Jeff stated.
     Kim had never met Rachel but had heard a lot about her and she commented often that given the opportunity, she'd love to fight her. Secretly Jeff longed to see the two of them in a private cat fight because Kim was not the typical cat fighter, she was a very dirty, very sexual fighter who relished the thought of beating, stripping, and then sexually humiliating a rival; especially Jeff's ex-wife. Kim was into other women sexually and she knew that Rachel wasn't so the sexy little Asian wildcat really wanted to show the nasty tempered ex what she could do to her in a sex fight.
     "Let's go find her," Kim said, quickly getting up from the blanket and straightening her bathing suit around her ample breasts.
     "What?!" Jeff asked, surprised but secretly hoping this meant what he thought and that a fight was in the offing.
     "C'mon," Kim urged, grabbing him by the arm. "I want to meet this infamous Rachel of yours."
     "Why? What are you gonna do?" Jeff asked with a furrowed brow.
     "Guess," Kim teased, lightly dragging her fingernails across Jeff's chest while making a cat-like hissing sound.
     "Okay, let's go find Rachel," he said quickly as they headed toward the parking lot.
     As Jeff and Kim approached, Rachel had just said goodbye to her friends who were driving away and she was walking toward her car. Seeing the couple approach, she stopped in her tracks.
     "Well look at this," Rachel commented with a scowl, eyeing Kim up and down with apparent disdain.
     "So this fat cow is your ex-wife?" Kim asked with a slight laugh.
     Rachel immediately dropped what she was carrying and moved toward the Asian girl but Jeff stepped in to block her path.
     "Yeah, you gotta protect the little bitch!" Rachel hissed.
     "No, it's more like I'm protecting you from her," Jeff said.
     "Protecting me?!" Rachel laughed. "From this skinny little fucking bitch?!"
     "That's right, wide ride!" Kim spat. "I'll kick your ass all over this park!"
     "You wouldn't stand a chance against me," Rachel fired back. "I'd make you my personal bitch!"
     "C'mon!!" Kim howled, reaching around Jeff trying to get at Rachel with her claws. "C'mon whore, let's do it!!"
     "Okay let's go!" Rachel quickly agreed, reaching around Jeff and grabbing a handful of Kim's long black hair.
     Jeff quickly broke the two apart, not wanting them to attract a crowd and turn this into a public side show for the sexual entertainment of a lot of drunken men.
     "We've got a nice secluded spot over there," Jeff said, pointing to where their blanket was around finger of the lake in a grassy opening surrounded by woods. "You two could settle this woman to woman in private."
     "Let's go!" Kim quickly said.
     "Fine!" Rachel agreed. "But once I kick your slutty ass I'm gonna fuck my ex just for old times, and I'm gonna make you watch!"
     "By the time I'm done with your fat ass, you won't be fucking anyone for a long, long time!" Kim threatened with a look in her eyes that Jeff rarely saw and knew meant big trouble for Rachel once his fiery little wife got her talons into the older, heavier girl.
     As they reached the secluded area for the fight, Rachel was already peeling off her outer clothing, stripping down to a one piece bathing suit in bright red. The stretchy nylon spandex was stretched to its limit covering her massive 38C chest and her wide, heavy ass. She wasn't fat, but she was large and at forty years old, not as tight and gravity defiant as she'd been in her youth. But even though her body might not have spoken it to the casual observer, Rachel was a very sexual creature who was quite the load to handle in bed.
     As Rachel stripped, Kim stretched her long slender legs to loosen up and give her some added flexibility for the upcoming battle. She had to reposition a breast in the bathing suit after stretching to keep the heavy tit from flopping out of the skimpy suit and seeing this, Rachel laughed.
     "Don't bother stuffing that little knocker back in, I'm gonna strip you naked anyway!" she threatened.
     "We'll just see who does what to whom!" Kim said with anger "I've got a few things planned for you too!"
     "What? Like kissing my feet while I fuck Jeff?!" Rachel taunted.
     "I was thinking more along the lines of tearing off your fat tits and shoving them up your ass!" Kim fumed.
     "Yeah, right," Rachel laughed.
     "Are we gonna fight or just talk all day?!" Kim said in a challenging tone.
     "Let's do it, slut!" Rachel said, crouching into a ready position and crooking an index finger to signal Kim to come after her.
     The hot little Asian girl did just that, curling her pretty lips into a sneer and charging at the big girl in front of her. Rachel side stepped the lunge and gave Kim a little shove that really pissed the brunette off even more as she spun around for another go at the haughty blonde.
     The two girls locked together in a hand to hand struggle with their fingers interlocked, pushing and shoving back and forth. Neither girl had much fighting experience and this became immediately evident to Jeff who watched them struggle only a few feet from his vantage point. They grunted and panted and cursed at each other, throwing catty insults and threats about what they were going to do to each other as they grappled around with neither gaining any kind of advantage. Kim was faster, more agile, and maybe a bit stronger than her counterpart but Rachel had a huge weight advantage that made her difficult to move if she didn't want to be moved.
     Kim then began digging her claws into the backs of Rachel's hands. The blonde yelped as the sharp talons dug into her tender flesh and she angrily pulled a hand away and threw a vicious slap at Kim's face that caught her solidly on the cheek, snapping her head to the side so hard her hair flew out to the side.
     Kim immediately answered with a hard slap of her own and instantly they two fighters slammed together and started pulling each other's hair and throwing wild slaps at one another's faces. They battled all over the small clearing, spinning around in circles, pushing and pulling, screeching and slapping in a wild hair pulling cat fight.
     Each girl was giving the other a good measure of pain and punishment as the battle raged on in the hot, bright sun. Rachel was already beginning to perspire slightly from the heat of the day and the exertion of the fight with all the extra weight she was carrying and this did not go unnoticed by Kim who was younger by ten years and in much better physical condition.
     Kim now began groping and pulling at the top of Rachel's bathing suit, using it as a handle to push and pull and heavier blonde around their small grassy arena. With her hand tightly grasping the "V" top of the blonde's suit, each time she pulled, the bathing suit separated from Rachel's body, slight exposing her huge tits. Then, when Kim pushed, her clenched fist would push the suit in and bury her fist in Rachel's cleavage. This violent back and forth motion was keeping the blonde off balance and Kim was still raining slaps into her face as she mauled the red bathing suit.
     Finally after having enough of the top pulling, Rachel wrapped her arms around the thinner girl in a bear hug and dug her bare feet into the grass, driving Kim backwards on her heels. The momentum of her bull like charge with the bear hug drove them careening across the clearing until Kim's legs finally got tangled and she fell backwards onto the grass with Rachel crashing down directly on top of her.
     Kim's legs flailed wildly as Rachel dug both hands into her opponent's long dark hair, jerking her pretty head from side to side, still swearing and snarling like a whore house slut in a cat house brawl with another hooker.
     Jeff looked on in amazement as the two buxom battlers now began rolling around in the grass, snaking their bare legs together like two mating snakes as they writhed and squirmed and rolled back and forth in the heat of battle. They pulled hair, slapped, grabbed, pinched, clawed and groped at anything they could get their hands on, each exchanging the upper hand again and again.
     The sun relentlessly beat down upon their bodies and Rachel was now beginning to sweat quite profusely, especially wherever bare flesh was pressed against bare flesh in their close in body to body wrestling.
     Kim was now focusing on Rachel's top and tits, viciously stretching and tearing at the thin bathing suit to get it off but the spandex just would not give up and kept snapping back into place without tearing. Frustrated at her inability to get at her rival's breasts, Kim yanked one strap down over the blonde's shoulder and then the other as she temporarily managed to get on top. With both straps down, Kim grabbed the top of the red one piece suit and yanked it clear down to Rachel's waist, completely exposing her big D cup breasts.
     Rachel made no effort to cover herself and instead, began methodically working on getting Kim's suit off which she managed to do with relative speed and ease, leaving both girls now with bare breasts and their little stretchy suits clings to their waists and looking more like panties than bathing suits.
     Kim was absolutely brutal in her attack on the blonde's heavy breasts, digging her claws deeply into the tender mounds and then twisting and gouging and pulling. Rachel screamed in pain and retaliated in kind, mauling Kim's tits in much the same way as they once again entwined their bare legs and began the ritualistic rolling back and forth.
     The brutal tit fight lasted a long time with each girl still throwing the occasional slap and periodically grabbing a fistful of hair to compliment the breast attacks. Rachel was now beginning to tire somewhat and Kim was just getting started.
     The upper hand was now going to Kim about eighty percent of the time whereas it had been a fifty fifty split only several minutes before. When the brunette was on top, she brutally mauled her rival's bare tits with cat-like precision, using her claws to cause as much pain and discomfort as she could. On the now rare occasions when Rachel got the upper position, she basically went dead weight on her smaller opponent, holding her pinned on her back with all her weight while crushing Kim's smaller breasts with her own much larger, much heavier mounds.
     The crushing weight of Rachel on top of her was beginning to take a toll on Kim so she broke the mutual leg lock and scrambled to her knees, catching the blonde off-guard. She wrapped an arm around Rachel's neck from behind in a solid headlock, wrapping her clenched fist several times around Rachel's blonde hair. She was on her knees and Rachel was in a sitting position as Kim brutally pulled her hair and tried to crush her neck to impede her breathing. The sexy little brunette's tits and now hardened stabbed into the blonde's sweaty, slippery back, sliding back and forth which was really getting Kim's sexual juices flowing.
     Rachel wildly groped and grabbed at the brunette's arm, digging in her claws as her big sweaty tits jiggled, bounced, and swayed back and forth as she struggled. Finally releasing her hair, Kim reached around Rachel and grabbed on of her large flopping tits and squeezed it hard; twisting, pulling, and kneading it like bread dough beneath her fingernails.
     In a panic now, Rachel dug her feet into the ground and pushed as hard as she could, driving Kim backwards. Kim fell onto her back with Rachel on top of her, still clinging tenaciously to the headlock. The blonde's full body weight now crushed into Kim, her back and shoulder blades flattening the Asian girl's tits. Kim snaked her long sexy legs around Rachel's ample body and wedged the heels of her bare feet into the blonde's crotch, grinding them against her cxnt that was covered only by a thin layer of nylon spandex.
     Rachel began wildly kicking her legs in the air and thrashing around, bucking and writhing with a wild abandon that finally broke the headlock and body scissors, enabling her to slide of Kim.
     Both girls gingerly got to their knees, each breathing heavily now and sweating quite profusely, their bare sweaty flesh shining and glistening in the late afternoon sun. Both girls’ hair was matted, tangled, and clinging in long strands to sweaty flesh on their shoulders and necks. Their breasts were red, swollen, bruised, and sore as they heaved up and down with each labored breath they took.
     Glaring at each other with obvious contempt, it was clear that the fight was not over. As Jeff looked on, he could see that Rachel was now weakening quickly, having expended too much energy in the oppressive heat. He saw a small smile cross Kim's face and knew she was about to up the ante.
     Kim unexpectedly lunged at the blonde, surprising her with the speed of the attack. Driving head first into Rachel's tits, Kim drove the blonde down onto her back and immediately grabbed her hair with her left hand while ramming her right hand into Rachel's crotch. Kim sunk her teeth into one of the blonde's big tits while groping and digging into her cxnt.
     Rachel screamed and struggled to escape, grabbing Kim's hair with both hands to stop the savage tit biting while trying to clamp her heavy, sweaty thighs together to minimize the crotch attack.
     The fight was now like a sex fight in oil with each girl's nearly naked body slippery and shiny with perspiration. Kim ruthlessly pursued Rachel's cxnt, methodically tugging and pulling at the bathing suit to get her opponent totally naked. Rachel fought back with everything she could muster but the wiry brunette just had too much stamina for her and she was running out of gas quickly.
     Pinning the bigger girl now face down in the grass, Kim clawed and pulled at the red one piece, sliding it down over the blonde's heavy ass and wide thighs until it was finally off and cast aside. With her foe now totally naked, Kim dove for the crotch and grabbed a fistful of pubic hair with one hand and thrust two finger deep into the blonde's cxnt with her other hand.
     Rachel's eyes widened at the perverted lesbian-like attack as she clawed at the ground with one hand and grabbed again at Kim's hair with the other hand, screaming wildly and savagely jerking the brunette's head back and forth as they writhed around on the ground, slipping and sliding in one another's sweat. Rachel's bare tits rubbed and grinded into the grass as her body wriggled and squirmed trying to escape.
     Kim was laying between Rachel's legs on the ground at this point and had both her own legs wrapped tightly around the blonde's left leg, pumping and grinding against it as she brutally finger fucked her victim. Jeff could barely control his throbbing erection at that point and needed the fight to end so he could get relieved. He'd only dreamed of seeing a fight such as this and while the reality rarely lives up to the fantasy, in this case the reality blew the fantasy right out of the water. He was only several feet away from his wife and ex-wife writhing around on the ground in a wild tooth and nail fuck fight for sexual dominance.
     Kim herself was now close to an orgasm, wildly riding and fucking the blonde's bare leg with hard rhythmic thrusts of her pelvis, puffing and panting with each thrust and timing her on pumping to her deep finger thrusts into Rachel's vagina.
     Rachel tried to fight the orgasm that was building within her but to no avail as Kim deftly worked her magic on the helpless blonde, thrusting fast and then slow, teasing the clitoris and crooking her fingers deep inside Rachel's throbbing cxnt. A high pitched finally escaped from the blonde's lips as her eyes closed and her heavy hips began wildly slamming up and down against Kim's probing fingers in an orgasmic frenzy.
     As Rachel bucked through one thundering orgasm after another, her writhing legs brought Kim to the brink as well. The sex driven brunette clamped her sinewy thighs down even harder now around Rachel's and she pumped harder, biting her own lip and moaning loudly as the waves of passion crashed over her, sweeping her away with the shuddering tremors of two back to back orgasms.
     Pulling her fingers from the blonde's dripping cxnt, Kim slowly got to her knees and grunted hard as she rolled her victim over onto her back. Rachel's large body glistened white and shiny in the sun with blades of grass clinging to her wet skin and bare breasts.
     Kim moved around to the blonde's head and put one knee on the ground on each side of Rachel after removing her own bathing suit. Now completely naked and ready to torment and humiliate her vanquished foe, Kim leaned forward until her bare cxnt was just over Rachel's mouth. Her wet, slippery tits now slid against the blonde's stomach and she could feel Rachel's hard erect nipples stabbing into her own stomach as she began slowly face fucking the blonde, grinding and gyrating her hot, wet, cxnt against Rachel's parted lips.
     She quickened the pace almost immediately, craving another orgasm at the expense of the ex-wife's face. Rachel weakly clawed at Kim's thighs and bare ass but that only excited the wild brunette even more, making her pump harder and faster. Moaning and squealing now with unabated lust, Kim raised up, her tits wildly slapping back and forth as she slammed her bare cxnt again and again against the blonde's face. Finally her body tensed and went rigid. She let out a squeal so high it was barely audible to human ears as her powerful sweaty thighs clamped down like a boa constrictor around Rachel's head, convulsing from side to side as another thundering orgasm ripped through her body, leaving her now almost completely spent and drained.
     Half rolling and half sliding, Kim fell off Rachel to the side. Sucking hard for air, she moved around and straddled the blonde, sitting right on her stomach with a knee on the ground to either side. She motioned for Jeff to come and he quickly dropped his pants to bare his massive erection.
     As Kim leaned forward and whispered, "Fuck me . . . fuck . . . me . . . hard!" between labored breaths, Jeff got into position behind her and slid his cock into her hot, wet, pussy; grabbing her slippery waist to thrust deeper into her.
     Rachel was still lightly struggling beneath them, weakly clawing at Kim's hair and saying "No . . . no . . . no," with difficulty, barely able to breathe.
     As Jeff picked up the pace now and started fucking Kim harder. Kim grabbed one of Rachel's hands and put it on her own tit, ordering the blonde to squeeze it and claw it and fight her. Kim was now in a total state of uninhibited rapture, being fucked from behind while in a tit fight with Rachel beneath her.
     Kim squealed with pain and delight as Rachel's claws dug into her bare tits with each hard, ramming thrust of Jeff's cock. The wild little brunette viciously mauled the blonde's tits, pinching and clawing at her rigid nipples as she screamed and squealed in yet another orgasmic frenzy.
     Jeff then shot his load with one final thrust, driving Kim's weak and depleted little body forward, falling down on top of the blonde beneath her. Kim then took the opportunity to tit smother the blonde who was still gasping for air as Jeff fell off them to the side, spent and sated.
     Sliding off Rachel, Kim once again rolled her opponent over, this time with much more difficulty in her depleted condition and with the blonde being total dead weight now.
     With the blonde now on her stomach, Kim ripped at her hair and ordered her to pull her knees up under her. Rachel whined and cried that she couldn't but Kim began slapping and clawing at her ass cheeks, ordering her to pull up her knees and raise her ass. A sobbing, weeping Rachel finally complied and Kim told Jeff to ass fuck the bitch which he did.
     Rachel wailed and screamed as Jeff's cock ravaged her anus, pounding against her fleshy ass cheeks and grinding her tits into the ground while Kim continued to pull her hair and curse at her between labored breaths.
     When Jeff finally came for the second time, he pulled his brown stained penis from Rachel's ass and leaned backwards, sweaty heavily himself now. Kim pulled the blonde up by the hair until she was now upright on her knees, teetering and wobbling like she was about to collapse.
     Kim ordered Jeff to wipe off his cock on her face and hair. He hesitated a moment but finally decided to go along knowing that if he didn't, his wife would in all likelihood, keep torturing the blonde until he finally consented.
     Rachel gagged and spat as Jeff rubbed his well used cock over her face, staining it with shit and cum and pussy juices while Kim looked on with a gleam in her eyes that Jeff had never before seen.
     Kim then slammed the blonde down onto the ground face first by the hair and got up, staggering on weak and wobbly knees.
     "Never . . . threaten . . . to . . . to . . . fuck my . . . husband . . . again . . . bitch!" Kim stammered between breaths as she turned to walk away. And then Kim turned to Jeff and looked at him with a small smile and haltingly said, "I hope . . . you have . . . some . . . more . . . ex-wives!"

The end?

Offline luvsubmission

Re: The "Ex" Factor - by J. Coleman
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 03:06:00 AM »
J. Coleman did a great job with this story. I really enjoy reading it.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 03:23:50 AM »
... but what if Rachel had won?????

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 10:10:22 PM »
Go ex's!!!!!!!    :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 01:51:38 AM »
Ex's rule.

Offline drclaude8

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
TRES BIEN

Very good story

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 09:49:25 PM »
I liked it
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 10:58:30 AM »
Great, one of my favorite stories on forum!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 01:56:52 PM »
I have always loved two women fighting over a man (my favorite scenario). This is one of the great stories. God rest J. Coleman's soul.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »
Great story! Like Kim distroy Rachel in front of Jeff.
Like Kim make ex her slave and dominate and humiliate her, physicaly and sexualy!

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 05:30:30 PM »
GREAT story.  Thanks.

I used to write some several years ago.  Might try again one day.

Offline Dash

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 04:20:24 AM »
Gotta admit, I too love this scenario, and love it when the Ex wins!