News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story Competition with $25 prize

• 11 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Story Competition with $25 prize
« on: November 11, 2012, 04:31:13 AM »
Ok, I'm looking for talented catfight writers to write up a story involving this girl below (Tara) and one of the four girls underneath her. I'm going to put up a $25 prize for the winner since I really want some good stories written.

Here are the rules: Write a catfight story under 4000 words between Tara and one of the four women below. It must be 1v1, a definite conclusion and no sexfighting or sexual humiliation - stripping and punishing breasts/crotch is fine (read mandatory) but also no mutilation (just doesn't do it for me strangely enough). Stories will be judged on their accuracy, creative writing as well as the amount of heat generated by the battle itself. Dialogue and background is encouraged i.e. buildup to the fight. It can be a close call or a one-sided massacre and I don't care who wins, I'm just sick and tired of knowing the ending to all of Tara's fights. Please keep true to the fighter descriptions, clothing, stats etc. as they were carefully chosen. Post the fights here once done and I'll check them out. No deadline date for now - I'm not sure how this will go or whether or not there will be any interest. Good luck and if you want to do your homework, here are Tara's previous fights:
The Queen Bitch Part 1 - "Double Trouble"
The Queen Bitch Part 2 - "Desert Storm"
The Queen Bitch Part 3 - "Assertive Assets"
The Queen Bitch Part 4 - "Flashed"
The Queen Bitch Part 5 - "Not So Tough"
The Queen Bitch Part 6 - "Killer Instinct"
{alt}
Tara (pictured above)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125 lbs
Vital Stats: 36DDD-24-36
Skin: Olive-tanned
Hair: Jet-Black
Attire: Black Leather Minidress, Black Leather Micro-triangle Bikini top, Black Leather Micro-triangle Thonged Panties, Stockings, Leather High-Heeled shoes, Arm-stockings, Black Leather MMA Gloves
Stats:
Psychological game: 8
Overall Strength: 8
Pain Tolerance: 9
Breasts Strength: 9
Crotch Strength: 7
Punches: 8
Kicks: 8
Grappling: 6
Hardbody: 8
Humiliation Technique: 9
Overall: 80/100
Fight style: Tara is a toned, big-breasted fighter who has worked on her body to the point of perfection. Trained in kick-boxing, kung fu, boxing and streefighting, she has mastery over both punching and kicking techniques. No stranger to catfights, she can take a good beating and her tough breasts can withstand most punches. Scorned by her opponents for her sexy attire and impractical heels, she stuns them with a ruthless streak of viciousness and leaves many tougher opponents lying on the floor with their clothes lying next to them. As an undefeated fighter, her weaknesses are not so well known to her opponents as she rarely reveals them but she has been know to struggle against opponents once they have mounted her on the ground. Tara does also go into panic mode, interrupting her game when an opponent threatens to reveal either her breasts or crotch during a fight - a event that has yet to happen to Tara during a fight. Tara loves to strip and humiliate her opponents often intimidating them with her massive chest as well as directing a great deal of dirty attacks to her opponents breasts and crotch. Tara finishes off her opponents by beating them into submission then lowering her chest onto their face, smothering them into unconsciousness.

Kelly Ann
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 100 lbs
Vital Stats: 32B-22-32
Skin: Pale white
Hair: Blonde
Attire: Topless, Shiny Pink Nylon Shorts, Barefoot
Stats:
Psychological game: 5
Overall Strength: 6
Pain Tolerance: 6
Breasts Strength: 4
Crotch Strength: 6
Punches: 9
Kicks: 7
Grappling: 4
Hardbody: 6
Humiliation Technique: 6
Overall: 59/100
Fight Style: Kelly Ann is a slim flexible topless kickboxer whose powerful punch is pretty much her only weapon against opponents. Whilst this has worked for her throughout her school and college life, she will struggle to defeat opponents who have a much higher pain tolerance than her high school rivals. Jealous of much larger chested opponents, Kelly Ann likes to use those fists against their breasts and can redden her opponent's breasts in no time should they fail to defend her punches.

Dylan
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105 lbs
Vital Stats: 34C-24-34
Skin: White
Hair: Dyed Cherry-Red
Attire: Black Leather Bra, Black Leather Knee Length Skirt, BLack Leather thonged panties, Black leather high-heeled shoes
Stats:
Psychological game: 7
Pain Tolerance: 7
Breasts Strength: 5
Crotch Strength: 5
Punches: 5
Kicks: 9
Grappling: 9
Hardbody: 10
Humiliation Technique: 6
Overall: 71/100
Fight Style: Dylan is a clever hard-bodied violent bitch. Underestimated by so many of her opponents, Dylan allows them to come in close before overpowering them with her great strength and superb grappling skills. With legs of steel, Dylan can also land some devastating blows to her opponent's body, sometimes knocking them out. Dylan's main weakness seems to be her inability to take blows to sensitive areas.

Heather
Weight: 120 lbs
Vital Stats: 36C-26-36
Hair: Dark Brunette
Attire: Black Leather Dress (braless and panty-less), stockings, barefoot
Stats:
Psychological game: 10
Overall Strength: 6
Pain Tolerance: 7
Breasts Strength: 7
Crotch Strength: 10
Punches: 5
Kicks: 6
Grappling: 8
Hardbody: 6
Humiliation Technique: 8
Overall: 73/100
Fight Style: Heather is a seasoned catfighter that has taken so many blows to the crotch through the years, she is able to just brush them off nowadays. Overall a pretty weak fighter, Heather usually scores her wins by tangling with her opponent on the ground and using their own clothing against them. Heather plays a pretty good psychological game due to her experience and is hard to intimidate. Any fighter who can land few solid blows on her will stand a good chance of defeating her but as the game goes on, she becomes more of a threat.

Jordan
Weight: 123 lbs
Vital Stats: 30JJ-24-35
Hair: Auburn
Attire: Khaki minidress, Black lace bra, Black Lace panties, Fishnet stockings, Black Patent Leather Calf-High Heeled Boots
Stats:
Psychological game: 7
Pain Tolerance: 8
Breasts Strength: 10
Crotch Strength: 7
Punches: 10
Kicks: 7
Grappling: 7
Hardbody: 7
Humiliation Technique: 8
Overall: 79/100
Fight Style: Jordan usually uses her fists to bully her opponent into a submission or a complete knockout. With some of the toughest breasts ever to be found on a woman, Jordan tactically uses them in the fight to slam into her opponent's chest causing great damage and humiliation. Once her opponent's breasts are bared, she goes to work of them with her fists. Jordan has had military training an handles herself very well in a fight with no apparent weaknesses.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 02:03:15 PM by freshfight »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Story Competition with $25 prize
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »

Can't see the pics of some of te woman. Kelly Ann's breasts are definately not A cups. There is something wrong with your info.

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 02:02:46 PM »

Can't see the pics of some of te woman. Kelly Ann's breasts are definately not A cups. There is something wrong with your info.

Yeah, you are probably right on that, I used that picture mainly for the face and overall look. The point was that Kelly Ann was not well endowed in that area. I've moved it up to a B-cup.

As far as the pictures go, can you scroll across? It is one image so if you can see part of it, you should be able to see the whole. Let me know if you still can't and I'll repost a smaller version.

Freshfight

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 02:35:53 AM »
No takers???

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 03:20:49 AM »
I am going to go out on a limb and say that a good story is 2 to 3 pages in length (Give or take) and depending on the author's typing speed and how in depth of a story they create it could take a few hours minimum to complete.  So given the math lets say 3 hours, divided by $25 for your prize equals less than minimum wage for the CHANCE to win...not even guaranteed funds...

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 04:08:14 AM »
I am going to go out on a limb and say that a good story is 2 to 3 pages in length (Give or take) and depending on the author's typing speed and how in depth of a story they create it could take a few hours minimum to complete.  So given the math lets say 3 hours, divided by $25 for your prize equals less than minimum wage for the CHANCE to win...not even guaranteed funds...

Fair point, if I upped it to $50, do you think it would be fair to say that I required a minimum of 5 entries? I just don't want to be caught in a scenario where I have one entry. Thanks for feedback.

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 09:13:21 PM »

If you're treating this like a job and not just doing it for fun, you're doing it wrong. Considering everyone writes stories for free...it seems kind of greedy bitch and moan about the possibility of winning any money at all. It's petty.

I mean that is basically what I figured. If people are spamming stories here so fast that thread disappear in a day then instead of a request, why not spice it up with a challenge, an incentive and I get to read some stories about Tara that I don't already know the ending to. Anyway since the feedback has been so poor I'm going to have to look elsewhere. Thanks for replying.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 09:31:13 PM »

I write knock down/drag out, bloody fist fight/sexfight strories. i might consider it.

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 09:48:51 PM »

I write knock down/drag out, bloody fist fight/sexfight strories. i might consider it.

That would be cool, would you be alright to drop any sexfighting?

Offline NightCat

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 12:35:42 AM »
I think that I am the first person who posted a story here. I encourage others to do the same  :) . I have the simplest title for this story...

TARA VS KELLY ANN

That day had started well for Kelly Ann. It was a sunny and nice day for going to the beach, and that place was perfect for steal the sunbather's bags or the swimmer's belongings. That area seemed to be an old military facility, and there were old semi-demolished buildings. The damaged walls were perfect for hiding behind and watching her victims. For pretending to be another more girl enjoying the beach, she wore a shiny pink nylon shorts, the top part of a pink bikini, and she was in barefoot.

She had earned so far eighty dollars. Kelly Ann had a badly paid work, and she stole only because it was an easy way to earn money. It was her hobby. She was not scared about being caught her red-handed. She was a skilled kickboxer and despite she was not very tall, her fists were powerful. She stole to women mainly, because if her victim noticed that she was being robbed and tried to avoid it, a couple of punches in her breasts would destroy her foe. That day, unfortunately, she had not punched any girl; she liked a lot, especially if they had big and nice breasts. She was full of complexes about her breasts, and she felt better punching other girls there.

She was so lucky that day. Kelly Ann found a bag alone, in a corner of an old building, and she ran to examining it. She opened and she found the usual female stuff. But she became amazed when she took a bra out of the bag. It must be of 40DDD size; that bitch's boobs must be really huge. She was not interested in bras, but in money, so she searched calmly and she found twenty three dollars and a nice sunglasses. And suddenly, at her back, she heard a female voice:

"Aha! Now, what do we have here? You are stealing a little bit, aren't you?"

Kelly Ann stood up quickly and gazed at the woman. Her huge boobs made understand Kelly Ann that she faced the owner of that bag. That bitch wore a black Leather micro-triangle bikini that covered only the minimum part of her body for not causing public indecency. It was difficult for her move the eyes away that bitch's impressive boobs. Kelly Ann tried to excuse herself:

"No, no. A friend of mine asked me to bring her some things from her bag and I thought that this was her bag. I'm sorry. I must go."

"Don't be so smart and before going, return me the money and the sunglasses."

"Damned bitch!" Kelly Ann thought. Probably, she was behind her during a time, for ensuring that she was being robbed. Kelly Ann flew into a rage and she challenged to her:

"If you are brave, take them from me!"

When Kelly Ann saw her approaching, she smiled wickedly. Using her kickboxing skills, went forward quickly and gave a punch in her foe's left breast with her entire strength. Her fist sank deeply in her flesh and the busty bitch groaned, but Kelly Ann became astonished because her foe did not floor, as happened usually. She rubbed her breast and she told, smiling:

"Ow! That was a good punch. Try again!"

Kelly Ann attacked furiously. She tried to punch her foe's chest, but that bitch blocked all the hits in a very skilled way. She tried to surprise her with a kick to her thigh, but her foe also blocked. And, suddenly, Kelly Ann got kicked in her side so quickly that she could do nothing. She did not floor, but the pain let her defenceless. Her foe punched twice in her cheeks, kicked her crotch, forcing her to bend down and, finally, that bitch floored her with a last and terrible punch in her jaw.

Lied with her back to the floor, Kelly Ann spitted a little bit of blood. She hardly could move, completely stunned. She was in terrible pain, but her punishment had not finished yet. The huge boobed bitch sat on her crotch, trapping her arms with her legs and Kelly Ann felt her top part of her bikini dragged by her foe. Despite her dazing state, she heard very well what she always could not stand to hear:

"How ridiculous breasts you have!"

When that bitch started to punch them by the side, Kelly Ann yelled desperately. Her breasts were small but very sensitive, and the pain was unbearable for her. She cried bitterly and besought for mercy. Finally, her torturer stood up, examined her pockets and picked all the money. While, Kelly Ann turned for lying on her side, flexed her legs, and continued crying on pain and rage. Her foe threw money in front of Kelly Ann and ordered her to go away from there. That bitch also carried off her pink top part for becoming her ashamed.

Kelly Ann regained her strength, recovered her money and stood up. That bitch had taken her twenty three dollars but she had returned the rest. Feeling humiliated and miserable, Kelly Ann passed a half past hour stealing a little more. And her good luck seemed to return. One of the bags she examined had a self-defence spray, and she felt jubilant about the possibility of a rematch with that huge boobed bloody bitch. So, happily, without feeling shame by being forced to walk in top-less, she searched for her old foe, and she found her sat with her back in a wall, having a soft drink. Kelly Ann told nothing; she only walked to her, smiling wickedly, hiding the spray. That bitch looked at her angrily and told:

"Didn't you have enough last time? Do you enjoy being hit?"

As Kelly Ann did not stop, her foe stood up and waited her in a martial arts stance. But she used quickly the self-defence spray and surprised her foe utterly. That bitch shouted and covered her face. Immediately, Kelly Ann started to punch her breasts. At the fourth punch, she took the micro-triangle top part of her bikini off, because she always loved to see well the breasts she was punishing. That bitch seemed got berserk when she lost her top part, but the spray and the punishment did not let her to react. Kelly Ann pushed her taller foe to the wall and attacked her with several uppercuts in her breasts. Then, she pushed her shoulders for avoiding that she bent down and sank her right knee in her foe's crotch repeatedly. Hearing her groans in pain made Kelly Ann very happy. She punched twice her foe's belly and grabbed her left breasts very firmly, burying her fingers deeply and letting her areola completely exposed. Then, she punched several times the areola from the side, rubbing it firmly. When it was redden, she punched it from the front and she loved to feel in her fist the warm of her irritated nipple. She punched a couple of times more and, finally she released her foe. That bitch collapsed and Kelly Ann pulled her by her arms and let her lying on her back. She sat on her crotch and punched her belly three times, enjoying with her groans in pain. Finally she grabbed her foe's breasts and she told:

"How awful breasts you have!"

And she punched three times each one. Kelly Ann stood up and she felt jubilant. Hitting a so big breasts was a very seldom pleasure. She took that bitch's top part and she filled her bag with all her belongings, including a pair of leather high-heeled shoes. She would let her foe almost naked in the beach, for shaming her the most. She did all that slowly, because she was tired and her foe, probably, would be still fainted for a while.

But, suddenly, a hand forced her to turn and Kelly Ann received a brutal punch in her left breast. She got paralyzed due to the terrible pain. Kelly Ann's breasts were very sensitive, they were her weak point. She could not believe: that bitch had suffered a terrible hiding and she was already fighting again. Kelly Ann was hit several times in her breasts and she could not overcome the pain. Everything became dark for her, because she fainted.

Tara saw without moving how her foe collapsed and lied unconscious on the floor. She felt as if her entire body were in pain, although only her face, her breasts, her crotch and her belly had really suffered damage. She was still amazed about the incredibly hard punches that little blonde gave. Tara recovered her top part and wore it again. Then she sat for rest a bit, watching her defeated foe. Tara grabbed gently her own breasts and she felt pain. Her left areola still stung her a lot. Also, she still felt the effects of the self-defence spray in her eyes and her nose.

Five minutes after, the blond thief started to move, and Tara felt that she deserved a last punishment. She forced her to lie on her back; she put on her and waited until the defeated thief opened her eyes. And her sight was plenty of terror when she gazed at Tara who quickly buried her foe's face between her breasts. The powerful fisted girl tried to shout, and she felt suffocation and kicked about harmlessly. Tara could hold her left arm, but her foe's right arm punched Tara's side. However, the blond girl was much weakened and she could not use freely her fist, so her punches were harmless for a high pain toleranced fighter as Tara was. Her foe's last desperate attempts consisted of punching weakly Tara's breast. Finally, Tara's foe stopped moving, and Tara stood up.

Only a thing rested. Tara undressed completely her foe, and using her own clothes, let her bounded kneeled and bent down entirely. In that way, her buttocks were utterly exposed and that stupid blonde would remain tied as if she were a calf prepared to be cooked. Tara hoped that, when she woke up, she would feel so ashamed that she would never steal again. But, perhaps, that was wishful thinking.

Offline Luciano18

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 02:03:48 AM »
I would love to have the opportunity to write a story involving a fighter like Tara. I actually couldn't care less about the money, a story like the one I have in mind I would write strictly for the pleasure. However, I do have a few questions that I would like to have answered.

Are you dead set on Tara's opponent being one of the ladies you listed? I would prefer to create a unique character for this fight so that I am absolutely certain that I am sticking to the profile. I would, of course, make a profile comparable to the ones you have made and clear any new character with you before actually writing the story.

How firm are you on the 4000 word limit? I love stories with a lot of build-up and background and with the rough idea I have for the fight itself( a protracted brutal battle with a lot of back and forward action) I just don't think I will be able to stay with the 4000 word restraint.

Finally, is there anything in particular that you would like to see, clothing- or action-wise? I've only recently stumbled upon your stories and only have had the opportunity to read the first one, which was quite good by the way, so I'm not entirely sure how you like your fighters to dress and act in a fight. Considering it's your character(s) that I'm borrowing it's only fair to include anything that you would like to see.

I think that's it for the moment, I look forward to hearing from you and I'll be sure to read the other stories in the series at the first possible opportunity.

Luciano18
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:44:28 AM by Luciano18 »
You can view my stories and commissioned art at https://www.deviantart.com/caporegime18

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 04:08:48 AM »
I would love to have the opportunity to write a story involving a fighter like Tara. I actually couldn't care less about the money, a story like the one I have in mind I would write strictly for the pleasure. However, I do have a few questions that I would like to have answered.

Are you dead set on Tara's opponent being one of the ladies you listed? I would prefer to create a unique character for this fight so that I am absolutely certain that I am sticking to the profile. I would, of course, make a profile comparable to the ones you have made and clear any new character with you before actually writing the story.

How firm are you on the 4000 word limit? I love stories with a lot of build-up and background and with the rough idea I have for the fight itself( a protracted brutal battle with a lot of back and forward action) I just don't think I will be able to stay with the 4000 word restraint.

Finally, is there anything in particular that you would like to see, clothing- or action-wise? I've only recently stumbled upon your stories and only have had the opportunity to read the first one, which was quite good by the way, so I'm not entirely sure how you like your fighters to dress and act in a fight. Considering it's your character(s) that I'm borrowing it's only fair to include anything that you would like to see.

I think that's it for the moment, I look forward to hearing from you and I'll be sure to read the other stories in the series at the first possible opportunity.

Luciano18

many thanks, I sent you a private message!