News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight in the darkness

• 3 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Fight in the darkness
« on: December 09, 2012, 02:11:40 PM »

This is a story different from the sexy ones I usually post. I had the idea, developed it and wrote it. I have contradictory feelings about it. I don't know if any would like it. So, your input is welcome.

Fight in the darkness

It was pitch dark, no sounds, nothing. They had thrown me there nude with no explanation, just “fight for you life, bitch”.

I was scared, because all had happened so fast. Now I was wondering how I have been so stupid to go to that country in war in the middle of the black continent, just for an idealism logical for someone younger. At my 40 I should had stayed home. But I had that lust for Miriam, the African doctor. I was infatuated with her and she took advantage: “Come on Isabel, you are rich, help me in this mission, be compassionate. And it will be a great experience for you”, she had said.

So, I sponsored the adventure and, not only that, I accepted to go with them. Ten professionals of Medicine  and half a dozen assistants, and the naïf sponsor, of course. Miriam was also 40, attractive because of her strength and her leadership… well, and her fantastic body, I confess. We had been sleeping for several months, on the nights she was not travelling.

All was good, until we crossed the last border. We had perfectly legal passports, visas, even letters of commendation. That was probably worse, because our captors were not happy about it. In summary, we were attacked and kidnapped. In the action, a doctor and a Government soldier  were killed. We were treated roughly and jailed in a building heavily guarded. Miriam, who spoke the dialect, was told the captors were in touch with our government. Meanwhile, we could not complain. The food was bad but abundant, we had a cot to sleep and could exercise out doors. The worst was the lack of hygiene. The encampment didn’t have water except for the supplies brought weekly in trucks, mostly for drinking. That meant we were all filthy.

Then they started to separate us. They got one or two of us and we didn’t know what they were doing with them. And that day it had been my turn.

It was eerie, the silence, the darkness… and the smell. We were all stinky but I could appreciate it was not only my odor what I was smelling. Suddenly a naked foot slammed on my rib cake and I screamed. I rolled on the cold floor as far as I could, but soon I received another kick, this time on my head and I suddenly understood what “fight for your life” meant. I understood silence was of the essence so I crawled along the wall until I didn’t feel the other person smell so close. I thought probably my attacker was also smelling me, because I felt her or his smell strong on my right. Without thinking it more I sent my foot in that direction and I felt relieved when my foot kicked a body and I heard a scream that meant probably I had hit a sensitive place.

For a minute or so nothing happened, but the scent was there. Then all of a sudden I felt two hands on my body and a body on top of me. It was a nude woman with big boobs and strong arms and legs. I thought my days of gym were going to come handy and I embraced the body and rolled over to get on top. I heard a grunt of disappointment but the hands were still  squeezing and raking my tits with sharp nails. With one hand I grabbed a thick mane and pulled hard, even brutally. It was another scream and then a fist slammed on my face. I felt the sweet taste of blood in my mouth and an intense pain. Instinctively I kneed the woman between her legs and she exhaled noisy breath and a cry. She held me hard with her arms around me and I felt a bush thicker even than mine when she closed her legs around one of mine. We struggled in the total darkness but after a few rolls I was again on top. We were already sweaty and slippery when she started punching my tits and sides. I responded and soon I was hurting but also inflicting pain, judging by the grunts and groans of the woman.

“God! Who is this woman? Why she hates me?”, I was thinking while trying to avoid her strong hands and legs. The woman was grabbing my throat and trying to strangle me. I knew she was stronger, so I feigned I was fainting and when she relaxed a bit I put all my strength in a knee well directed to her crotch. Actually, not as well directed, because I hit in her inner thigh and not directly where I intended. Enough for her to lower the pressure on my throat and for me to roll far from her. I stood up as fast and quietly as possible and put my back against a wall. I smelled her when she was approaching and I slid my back silently, far from her. She was good, because in a second I had her arm around my neck and my face on her pungent hairy armpit. Then, she started punching my tits and belly hard. I did the only thing I could, I grabbed a handful of her pubic hair and pulled with all my strength. She screamed and I found myself with a tuff of hairs in my hand… and free of her arm. For some reason or intuition I thought she would be inclined, grabbing her hurting crotch and I launched my foot at middle height. I was rewarded when my foot kicked her face and I felt the noise of her nose cartilage breaking, while she screamed again and fell to the floor. Her intense pungent odor directed me. I found her and jumped on her with my two feet. I landed on her belly and started kicking her tits, her face, her cxnt finally and repeatedly. It was a continuous scream until I heard nothing and knew she had fainted. I pulled her hair and sat her with her back on the wall, then waited until her breath seemed normal. I could smell her blood, mixed with the rest of odors of our bodies. I touched her and asked: “Who are you? Why this?”.

She told me the story thru the hissing of broken teeth. She was a trainee for the ‘guerrilla’, our captors. They trained them to fight in the dark since they were very young. The prisoners were part of their training and if they killed them fighting nobody in the ‘guerrilla’ would mind. I asked her to get me out and I promised her to help her in the future. She said they would kill her anyway for losing to me. Her name was Sora.

We heard noises, yells and sounds of doors opening and closing. The door of the cage opened suddenly and I had to close my eyes instinctively to the exterior light. Fortunately it was a corridor, with poor lights and I got used soon. A woman was yelling in English: “Come on, let’s get ready to leave camp. The Army is close. Get all the prisoners to the esplanade. I saw Miriam coming out of another cell. She was bleeding and full of scratches but she seemed well. I joined her and she said with trembling voice: “I almost killed a woman”. I passed an arm around her shoulders and said: “Me too, but they were going to kill us”.

It was dark, we were in the middle of the night when they got all of us in the esplanade, still naked, All, except two, a doctor and a nurse, who hadn’t the strength or the luck with their young trainees. I could see also some of the young warriors bleeding and scratched and with marks. All in all, our group hadn’t done too bad.

The boss of our raptors, a giant of a man said they were going to move us to another encampment. At his side was a semi naked black woman, the same who had opened the cells. It was my stupid day. I yelled: “Why the hell you don’t let us go or kill us now? You are going to get caught anyway!”. I felt Miriam grabbing my arm as the rest of our team looked at me scared. The young woman who had fought with me also touched me, whispering me to be quiet. The kidnappers, that besides the boss and the woman were only four (the rest sent in advance to the new place), armed with the inevitable Kalashnikovs, plus several of the young trainees who had fought with other members of our team. In total I could count eleven for thirteen of us, naturally unarmed.

The bossy woman walked fast to me and slapped me on the face. I slapped her back without even thinking. It was a collective gasp and even surprised groans, especially from my team. I knew later I had put them in a greater danger. The armed guards walked up with their AKs ready to fire. But the black woman stopped them. “Stop! This bitch is mine!”. The chief of the captors was going to say something but he also stopped and shrugged.

The woman gave her weapons to the first trainee she saw, who happened to be the one I had fought with, undressed slowly, got closer and spitted on my face. I was already committed so I spat back. She got my hair and pulled me several meters from the rest of my team. Then, I kicked her on the belly, surprising her and kneed her on the face when she bent over. She screamed but more in rage than from the pain, even if she was bleeding from her nose and mouth. And she attacked! My feeling was that I had been hit by a road roller. Her big body crushed mine under hers on the floor, where I had fell after when she hit me with her head in my stomach. I was nauseated with her stench, but when she started punching my tits and my face and head, I was not thinking of the smells. In a minute I was blind with blood and I tasted it in my mouth. Desperately, I looked around on the floor, grabbed a handful of sand and threw it to her face. She screamed and rolled off me on her knees with her hands on her face. I stood and launched my foot hard between her legs, hitting her wonderfully on her hairy crotch. New scream and new kick. She got in fetal position, grabbing her pussy with both hands and with tears in her eyes. I thought she had enough, without realizing that was a fight to death. Her right foot swap the floor and hit me behind my knees. She stood up and put her foot on my throat, while signaling one of the armed men. The man nodded and send a knife flying to her.

I was sure I was going to die when she lifted her arm with the knife. I almost didn’t hear the shot. She stood for several seconds and then collapsed at my side with a big hole in her forehead.

It was pandemonium. Sora had used the weapon of the dead woman to kill her, and demonstrating unbelievable abilities she shot also the chief. The soldiers were so shocked that they were slow and with no bosses, they were incapable of reaction. The other young trainees were on them and disarmed them. One of them was trying to counterattack and was down from another shot of the implacable Sora.

One hour later, the regular Army was there, attracted by the shots. They accepted our version that the trainees had helped us.

That night, in a hotel of the capital, Miriam and I made love. “You know, darling? You were right, it has been a great experience for me!”, I said laughing. “But I want back home tomorrow as early as possible”.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Fight in the darkness
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 02:42:16 PM »
after THAT no wonder she wanted out of there good story
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Kellyanne47

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:55:16 PM »
I like how this story is different. You also have some of the common themes we usually enjoy from  your stories and still different than most of the others,you've shared with us.
  i enjoyed the way you had this develop,doing your best to keep this realistic to how something like this could happen.

Well done, maura.     
                             hugs, Kellyanne

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 02:31:41 PM »
good story again dear. Nice change, but it has still yr signature (the final love making bearing testimony)

It is evident you know my style... Thanks for reading me so much... Soon a new one...