News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

12 bollywood divas battle royal

• 6 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
12 bollywood divas battle royal
« on: December 11, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
Its a 12 women bollywood battle royal.. The women will be fighting for the best in bollywood's crown....

Twelve women were chosen at random from many applicants. They were: katrina, bipasha, asin kareena, riya sen, anushka sharma,deepika,sonam ,esha deol, aayesha takia , priyanka and sonal chauhan. Of all the myriad types of pro wrestling matches, the battle royal is the most unpredictable. Less an actual match than something far closer to a maelstrom, winners cannot credit skill or talent for their victories. Rather, it's often a case of just being the strongest, or the meanest, or the luckiest. Combatants have to forge alliances in a heartbeat, and then, in the next moment, betray those allies. And they have to be on the lookout for opportunities, and to be able to seize upon them in an instant. There are no pinfalls or submissions in a battle royal...a wrestler is only eliminated when they are thrown bodily over the top rope, and they hit the floor. Only one thing is certain in a battle royal: All bets are off!

The twelve women assembled in the ring. And then, with the sound of the bell, all hell broke loose! Two trends were immediately seen. First, rivals went for each other's throats; katrina and priyanka battled, while alongside of them, kareena and bipasha fought. The other development was that the strong preyed on those they perceived as weak. This played out with the first elimination of the match, less than a minute into the fight, as ayesha and  esha joined forces to toss riya over the top rope. The tiny bengali battled like a wildcat against her attackers, but was quickly overpowered and rendered helpless. Riya sen was eliminated....

With betrayal being a prime tactic of war in the battle royal, it surprised no one that ayesha immediately turned her attention to her "friend," esha...a surprise to no one but esha, that is, as she was caught unawares by a sucker punch from the buxom brunette. Esha tried to fight back, but ayesha unleashed a blizzard of punches and kicks that sapped the fight from the brunette. Before long, esha found herself tossed over the ropes and was eliminated....

Deepika and asin were hammering away at one another when they bumped into kareena and bipasha, who, wordlessly, ceased their own battle in order to attack the supermodels. Moving with a fluid grace rarely seen outside of the most seasoned tag teams, the two arch rivals acted as one, overpowering asin and deepika and hoisting them up over the top rope and so asin and deepika were eliminated....

Meantime, as katrina and priyanka tore into each other, they suddenly found themelves faced with a new threat.Sonam who had publicly ridiculed both teen sensations as "pathetic  pin-up girls," grabbed priyanka and katrina by their hair and slammed their foreheads together. Both brunette staggered backwards, stunned. With a smug sneer, she delivered a standing dropkick to priyanka, who reeled backwards into the ropes. Falling between the top and middle rope, priyanka fell to the concrete floor. She took several long moments to collect herself, and then, painfully, got to her feet. Realizing she had not been eliminated...a wrestler has to be thrown over the top rope...she wisely chooses to stay out of the ring, gather her strength, and look for opportunities. Sonam hesitated for a moment, then elected  to press her advantage with the dazed katrina, but rather to lend assistance to anushka, who was trying to force sonal over the ropes. Sonam and anushka, working in tandem, managed at last to put sonal over and Sonal was eliminated....

Anushka turned to face sonam for battle, but sonam  was a shade faster, and she blinded the willowy brunette with a rake of the eyes. A knee to the belly knocked the air from anushka's body, making her easy prey. Then, demonstrating her strength, sonam hoisted her rival up onto her shoulders for an Airplane Spin. Twirling around and around, sonam had the brunette moaning in dizzy helplessness. With one final burst of power, sonam Gorilla Pressed anushka over the ropes to eliminate her.

Sonam clearly had the momentum in this match, but in a battle royal, the balance of power shifts in seconds. Even as anushka was thrown like a rag doll to the floor below, ayesha was striking like a viper, nailing sonam from behind with a Forearm Smash. Sonam stumbled forward, and ayesha began choking her on the rope. Before the brunette could recover her wits, aayesha lifted her up and threw her over the ropes which eliminated sonam.

With but four women left in the ring (and the fifth legal wrestler still outside), the rampant confusion found in the earlier stages of the battle royal melts away into a more distinct air of menace. The question now is, who will side with whom?

That was answered when katrina, kareena and bipasha all lit into ayesha . The brunette held her own for nearly twenty seconds, relying upon her strength and stamina to resist the assault, hoping that her assailants may suddenly turn on one another and grant her a reprieve. But hope is thin gruel in a battle royal. Recognizing ayesha as the prime threat to them all, the trio never once let up the pressure. Ayesha's end came when, with her head firmly between katrina's thighs, and with kareena and bipasha holding her aloft, ayesha was knocked senseless by a Piledriver. She was quickly tossed out of the ring and eliminated.

With that problem disposed of, katrina went after kareena, no doubt hoping that bipasha would aid her. But bipasha wasn't about to do anything so predictable, and instead she began throwing punches to katrina's head, stunning her. Again, acting with a singular intensity, kareena and bipasha scooped up katrinaa and laid her out with a 3-D. They then threw the unconscious brunette to the floor, where, with a giggle, priyanka couldn't resist giving her prone opponent a kick to the ribs. So was katrina eliminated....

Now, at last, it all seemed to come down to bipasha and kareena. In their minds, this was inevitable. Each girl considered herself to be the #1 Contender, and each hated the other. The battle royal took on the appearance of a regular match, with the two combatants employing technical maneuvers against one another. Each tortured the other with Abdominal Stretches, Armbars, Figure Fours, Headscissors, and an array of other moves. And all the while, priyanka watched from ringside until the end seemed at hand. Kareena nailed bipasha with a clothesline and as the brunette got back to her feet, kareena bounced off of the ropes to deliver another such blow.

However, bipasha managed to duck and then flip the charging kareena up and over the ropes. Without even looking, bipasha knew in her heart that she had won, and she threw her arms up high into the air. Unfortunately, by not turning around to watch, bipasha missed seeing kareena grab the top rope as she tumbled over! Hanging on for dear life, she managed to avoid touching the floor. With a gymnast's skill, she flipped back up over the rope, and stealthily approached the prematurely-celebrating bipasha. Before bipasha had any idea what was happening to her, she found herself grabbed by her dark mane, and then thrown roughly over the ropes. It wasn't until after she hit the floor that she caught sight of kareena, who shot her a catty smirk but still, bipasha had been eliminated....

But for all of her cunning, kareena failed to learn from bipasha's hubris. Thus, she was unaware of the figure sliding back into the ring under the ropes. Kareena was making the fatal mistake of assuming that all of her rivals had been eliminated. She would regret that assumption. Down on her knees behind the brunette, priyanka threw a forearm blow up between kareena's legs, catching her in the groin. Kareena let out an agonized shriek, then collapsed to the mat. Curled into the fetal position, kareena was helpless to ward off the kicks to her head and body; soon, she barely had the strength to groan, much less resist.

This was the crowning moment of priyanka' career , and she made the most of it. She paraded around her fallen foe, delivering a sensuous dance punctuated with kicks, much to the delight of the crowd. Finally, she grabbed kareena by the legs, positioned her, and then, via a Slingshot Flip, threw kareena over the ropes, into abject defeat.... and eliminatioin!

But that was a confrontation for another night. Right now, all that was on priyanka's mind was that she had outfought...or outsmarted...the "best of the best" in pro wrestling. Tonight, priyanka was arguably the greatest wrestler in bollywood!

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
Re: 12 bollywood divas battle royal
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 09:35:43 PM »
Great Battle Roay but is there a way you can post pictures of these ladies - a lot of us non Indians don't know what most of these Bollywood ladies look like.

agreed...complete laziness on the authors part if they waste all that time writing a story and cant take 2 minutes to post a pic of what these people look like, even if it's not the said individual a like representation is fine

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 10:31:35 PM »
Great Battle Roay but is there a way you can post pictures of these ladies - a lot of us non Indians don't know what most of these Bollywood ladies look like.

agreed...complete laziness on the authors part if they waste all that time writing a story and cant take 2 minutes to post a pic of what these people look like, even if it's not the said individual a like representation is fine

Most stories I see here don't have a pic. I would hardly call it complete laziness. The authors here already provide you with whack off fodder you are too lazy to think of yourself, do you want them to do the stroking for you too next?

That being said given the large number of people involved in this a few pics or links would be useful.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 11:46:38 PM »

Most stories I see here don't have a pic. I would hardly call it complete laziness. The authors here already provide you with whack off fodder you are too lazy to think of yourself, do you want them to do the stroking for you too next?

That being said given the large number of people involved in this a few pics or links would be useful.

I won't go as far as saying he was lazy but just didn't remember his audience.  Had the audience been all from India/southern Asia it wouldn't be necessary.  I assume most of the audience here though is American/European who probably don't know more than a few Bollywood women.  I have seen Bipasha and Deepika, but thats about all I have seen from this group.

I am sure most of the world knows Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian etc so maybe a pic isn't necessary (although a lot of the newest US celebs I don't even know) however with a large group like this of basically obscure names outside the Indian subcontinent it probably would help.

There is a thing called Google. It's your friend in situations like this give it a try.
Have fun and tussle.

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 12:29:21 AM »

There is a thing called Google. It's your friend in situations like this give it a try.

That's another issue.  We didn't really get any last names either except for on a couple

Why is that an issue? you want addresses now? LOL Amusing thing is you guys in all your bitching missed the most obvious issue..namely there seems to only be 11 women, but figuring asin and kareena are two different people........I found pics for all of them in under 5 minutes.

Effort people, effort.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:36:59 AM by nutmeg78 »

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 01:04:06 AM »

That's another issue.  We didn't really get any last names either except for on a couple

Why is that an issue? you want addresses now? LOL Amusing thing is you guys in all your bitching missed the most obvious issue..namely there seems to only be 11 women, but figuring asin and kareena are two different people........I found pics for all of them in under 5 minutes.

Effort people, effort.

lol effort, effort, effort...I googled Katrina your first fighter and guess what...a fuckin hurricane came up you stupid fuk...then I googled Bipasha and found even more crap...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:04:52 AM by ballz_billy »

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 01:16:11 AM »

That's another issue.  We didn't really get any last names either except for on a couple

Effort people, effort.

lol effort, effort, effort...I googled Katrina your first fighter and guess what...a fuckin hurricane came up you stupid fuk...then I googled Bipasha and found even more crap...

Considering you seem unable to spell "fuck" it should not shock me you need a lesson in how to use something a five year old can. Type "Bollywood Divas Katrina"  Lo and behold pics of Katrina Kaif appear like magic !!!!!! Maybe all stories for you should be nothing but pictures?
Next week: i will teach you how to walk erect, ok? :)