News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight For Megan

• 2 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Fight For Megan
« on: December 17, 2012, 12:57:00 AM »
Hi everyone!  I told you about my first serious fight in high school a while back.   I’m 5’ 7’ tall, weigh 126 pounds, and my measurements are 36D – 25 – 35.  I’m a brunette with should length hair.  I had some fights when I was in college too.   I wasn’t in the fight I’m about to tell you about.  I was a little wild in college and dated both men and women.  I had a serious relationship going with Jan.  Jan is 5’ 8” tall, 130 lbs, 36C-26-36 with light shoulder length brunette hair. 

We were at a house with a bunch of other college women partying and having a great time.  Ashley, a 5’ 9” 138 pounds blonde with long hair took an intermediate interest in me.  Her measurements are 38D – 26 -37.  Ashley and I started taking and flirting with each other.  There was an immediate attraction with each other.  We started getting more intimate with each other, bodies getting closer together, touching each other, etc, when Jan came over and asked “What the fuck is going on here?” 

I have to admit I was surprised by Jan’s actions.  We were seeing a lot of each other, and by that I mean we were having an unbelievable amount of sex, but at no time did we say we couldn’t see other people.  I tried to explain to Jan that we were just talking, but she refused to believe it.  “This blonde slut has her hands all over you and she has been sticking her tits in your face all night long!”  screamed Jan.   “Why don’t you let her decide who she wants to sleep with tonight” teased Ashley.  “Tell you what whore.  We’ll fight for her in a no rule fight.  We’ll fight just in our thongs, or are you afraid to fight me?”  asked Jan.  “Oh I’m more than ready to fight you slut.  I’m going to love kicking your ass and then fucking Megan all night long as we relive how I beat and humiliated you” replied Ashley.

All the other girls quickly moved the furniture back in the living room so Jan and Ashley would have a large area to fight.  Neither woman was shy as they quickly undress.  Ashley had on a tiny sexy black thong and Jan had on a blue thong.  Everyone thinks guys go crazy seeing a catfight, but it is nothing compared to women.  The fight hadn’t even started yet and they were screaming and yelling and trash talking the two fighters

The two women faced each other.  You could see the intensity in their eyes, the hatred they had for each other and knew the fight was going to be an epic battle.  Jan lunged at Ashley and the fight was on.  Both women grabbed a handful of the other’s hair with their left hand and started pulling.  They used their right hands to punch, slap and scratch their opponent.  Long nails were dragged across the other’s face, tits and stomach and punches were thrown all over as each tried to take control of the fight.

Jan was yelling “She’s mine your smelly whore.  I’ll die before I let you have her!”  “Die?  That’s exactly what I had in mind you slimy twat!  She prefers a woman with real tits like mine” screamed Ashley. I have to admit I was getting so turned on watching these two sexy women fight especially knowing they were fighting to win me.  Their large tits would sway as they threw punches at each other and grunted each time their body took a solid hit.
Ashley landed a series of punches that had Jan reeling backwards, barely able to stand on her feat.  Jan threw an uppercut that connected under Jan’s chin lifting her in the air and then flat on her back.  Her head hit the floor hard and I could tell she was dazed and confused.  Everyone was screaming for Ashley to go in for the kill and she wasted little time in doing so.  She reached down and ripped off Jan’s sexy blue thong as the women cheered for more.  Jan has a cute little landing strip of pubic hair and Ashley grab a handful of it with her left and pulled while her right hand was punching Jan in her tits!

Jan was coming around and was soon screaming at the assault that Ashley was doing to her tits and pussy.  I was so turned on by this that I had my hands inside my shirt, loosen my bra and was playing with my erect nipples as my thongs were fast becoming sticky wet.  Several of the other women we doing the same and some were even massaging their crotches as they cheered the fighters on.

In desperation, Jan kicked out her right foot and connected solidly with Ashley’s pussy!  SMACK!  The look on the blonde’s face was priceless as her mouth opened and she let out a scream that rattled the windows.  Her hands dropped down to cup her cxnt as her knees started to buckle.   This allowed Jan time to recover and she staggered to her feet, grabbed the blonde’s long blonde hair with her left hand and started to throw right punches into Ashley’s face, tits and stomach, driving the audience into frenzy!

Jan had Ashley backed up against a wall when Ashley brought up her right knee and hit Jan in her already wounded pussy.  Jan fell to her knees, but grabbed a hold of the bigger woman’s black thong as she went down and pulled them down to her knees, showing off Ashley’s naked pussy!  Jan started throwing uppercuts into Ashley’s cxnt.  SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!  The crowd of women was going nuts now, screaming for Jan to annihilate the buxom blonde.  Ashley was screaming like a wounded animal, begging Jan to stop, but Jan wanted to teach the bigger titted blonde a lesson that she would never forget. 

Jan stood up and now was throwing punches into Ashley’s huge tits as the blonde cried like a baby.  I had my jeans unzipped now and my right hand was buried deep into my thong, rubbing my clit as I watch Jan destroy the bigger woman.  Jan noticed me and asked “Do you want me to hurt her some more?”  I smiled and nodded my head yes as Jan started to attack the blonde’s abs and use them as a heavy bag, punching them over and over and over as Jan pleaded for someone to help her.

She then grabbed Ashley’s hair with her left hand and dragged her around the room, punching her in the face, tits and abs as the women cheered her on for more.  She then fully removed the blonde’s thong and starts to rub them in her face.  “You think you’re such hot shit?  This is what your sorry ass & cxnt smell likes!”  as the other women in the room laughed. 

Jan let Ashley fall to the floor and kicked her legs wide open.  She started to kick the blonde in her naked pussy saying “You’ll never have her!  She belongs to me!”   SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!  I had an explosive orgasm watching her destroy the blonde’s cxnt!  She finally stopped and came over to me and walked me over to her victim.  The blonde’s pussy lips were engorged and wide open and her clit was bright red and the smell of sex was in the air.  “Do you want this losing whore or do you want me?”  she asked.  I kissed her passionately as she started to undress me.  Two of the other women went to attend the defeated Ashley.  They both stripped out of their clothes as one of the put on a large strap on and the other sat on the big girl’s face and started to hump it.  Everyone cheered them on as Ashley regained consciousness as the two girls work her over.  It didn’t take long for her body to respond and she was soon spreading her legs as wide as they could go and humping her shapely hips as the woman rammed the plastic cock into her cxnt and the other woman raped her pretty face.  The girl with the strap on removed it and reached for Ashley erect clit and pinched it hard as the woman riding her face does the same to her erect nipples.  This sends the big blonde over the edge as her pussy erupts and shoots pussy cum all over the floor.  Jan and I were in the 69 position working each other over and watching this and we also climaxed at this incredible site.

Jan was in another fight over me that I’ll tell you about later.  I’ve also been in a few more fights that I’ll write stories on as I have time.  Hope you enjoyed the fight.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Fight For Megan
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »
Wow great story

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Fight For Megan
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:30:07 PM »
Mmm, enjoyed this story a lot! As a transman (FtM) who comes from a lesbian background at college, my ego would be sooo flattered if I had some gf's fighting over and for me too. Looking fwd to reading more about Megan, Jan, etc.  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 08:31:05 PM by SonnyButch »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!