News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Back to the Kitten

• 4 Replies

Offline jjr9

Back to the Kitten
« on: December 18, 2012, 01:29:28 AM »
Back to the Kitten
   After Massive Maxine destroyed her, we took the remains of Becca, the Uptown Girls Wrestling Club champion, to the local emergency room.  Thankfully, Maxine was actually as skilled as she was big, strong, and mean, and while she gave Becca the worst pounding of her life, she didn’t give her any injuries worse than severe bruising and a mild concussion.  Even the cut on her forehead, the one that seemed to gush blood, was shallow and handled with a small bandage.  The hospital didn’t even keep her overnight.  They gave her a prescription for a painkiller and some instructions to us to watch her for a day and make sure she rests.  The first part was handled by Joy staying with her, and the second part wasn’t a problem as she couldn’t get herself out of bed, except for the bathroom, for the next two days.  It took another four days for the bruises to fade away, mostly, and try to work out, lightly, but she was moving slowly and stiffly compared to her usual light-footed and graceful movements.  She had one more day before “Big Louie” demanded that she return to his makeshift ring for another fight.
   Becca wasn’t going to have any chance if she tried to wrestle another of the “Kittens” women, even if Louie gave her a fair fight.  No one thought he was going to give Becca a fair fight.  Why should he?  Thanks to that bet (and he made her sign something to make it stick), Louie had an absolutely gorgeous girl that he could destroy for his customers’ pleasure, and he didn’t even have to PAY HER!
   Joy and I were with Becca, brainstorming for a way to help Becca survive her first fight, but I have to admit we weren’t coming up with anything.  I think our best idea was trying to leave the country until she was healed properly, to give you a clue about how desperate we were.  So, you can imagine how happy we were when Dru came by and said she’d gotten Louie to agree to give Becca another week, on one condition.  The condition was simple.  Two other Uptown Girls had to fight for his club.  Dru turned to Joy.  “He said he wanted me, because I was there, and you.  He remembered you as Becca’s second last week, I guess.  Anyway, he said that if we fight a grudge match, then he’ll let Becca wait until next week for her first match.  Oh, he made it really clear that our match has to be real, and it doesn’t count as one of the five matches that Becca owes him.  It’s just a postponement.”  Now, Joy is no match for Dru, but she’s been Becca’s best friend since pre-school.  Naturally, she agreed and said she’d see Dru at the Kitten the next night.
   So, we were there again, at the smelly, dirty dive known as the Kitten, and we grabbed our required drinks and seated ourselves around the stage/ring with its four brass poles as the corners and pads and ropes strung up between them.  As we went to our seats, I was able to poke a finger into the corner that had the metal can disguised as a pad last week, but I was pleased to find that it was real padding this week.  These were two of our group wrestling, but a phony pad could still prove dangerous if Dru and Joy didn’t know about it.  I took the seat next to Becca and waited for the girls to be brought out.
   To my surprise, the DJ brought out Massive Maxine first, the Amazon stripper decked out in her lingerie with a black-and-white sash denoting her role as the referee.  I felt Becca tense up, probably worrying like me that Maxine might get involved if the match wasn’t violent enough.  Then, the DJ announced, “Tonight, the Kitten is hosting a special no-DQ grudge match between two wrestlers from the Uptown Girls Wrestling Club!  This fight is anything-goes until one girl is pinned!  Our first fighter is Jiggling Joy!”  I don’t know if the scuzzy crowd knew that Joy was her name or if they just thought it was a good description of the curvaceous blonde with the D-cup breasts and round butt, but they were very loud in their approval of Joy’s gorgeous body in a very tiny gold bikini.  “Her opponent is Dangerous Dru!”  Dru got just as loud of a greeting as she came out in a black mesh one-piece, laced between her full breasts with black leather trim and a thong up the back.  Actual black wrestling boots came up to the toned calves of the hard-bodied brunette, not barefoot like her blonde opponent.  Compared to Joy’s pony-tailed, girl-next-door sexiness, Dru gave off a hurt-me-so-good, sultry, bad girl vibe that went with her dark hair and smoking body.  Dru was actually the best wrestler in the club, and she wasn’t the champion only because Becca had gotten very lucky and rolled her up in a small-package pin in the title match they had.  Joy was as close to a jobber as we had in the club and didn’t stand much of a chance tonight, but she could soak up quite a bit of punishment and would give it her best, as always.
   Becca had given Joy some advice for the match, so she would give a good showing even though she was likely to lose.  At the sound of the DJ’s gong, Joy tried the most important pointer that Becca gave her, get the advantage early.  Joy couldn’t hope to outfight Dru, but she charged across the ring at full speed hoping to score the first blow and maybe grab control of the beginning of the match.  Unfortunately, Joy put out her arm as she left the corner, practically screaming to everyone that she wanted to nail Dru with a clothesline.  The brunette sidestepped like a dancer and kicked the blonde in the belly as she passed, drawing a yelp of surprise and pain from Joy and making her bend over holding her middle.  Before she could straighten up, Joy had her head locked under the arm of Dru, and to my surprise, Dru hit her immediately with her patented DDT finisher.  Dru has a very nasty DDT.  She always does this little jump, kicking out her feet and twisting her body inward toward her victim as she dropped.  As a result, Dru drove the top of her victim’s head into the mat with just about all of her weight behind it.  Becca is the only one to get a shoulder up after Dru nailed the DDT, which is why I couldn’t understand Dru using it so soon on Joy.  If she pinned Joy in seconds, Louie would be pissed, and I could imagine him dragging Becca into the ring for a fight.
   Dru got back to her feet and looked down at Joy, holding her head and squirming on the mat.  Shocked, I watched Dru grab the strings of Joy’s top and yank the knots loose and then do the same with the strings at her hips.  Grabbing the back of Joy’s panties, the brunette ripped it violently upward and made the blonde squeal as the fabric dragged across her pussy.  As Joy grabbed for her crotch, Dru grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her up to her knees, giving the rowdy crowd its first look at Joy’s bare round tits.  A hard chop to the side of the neck stopped Joy from struggling against the hair-pull for a moment, and Dru chose to address the crowd, shouting at the top of her lungs.  “You see this SLUT?  This slut cheated me out of the Uptown Girls championship!  SHE FUCKED ME!  NOBODY FUCKS ME!”  Another chop slammed into Joy, into the windpipe this time, and the blonde went down on her back gagging and convulsing from the blow.  “Get a good look at the slut now, boys, because she’s about to get FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION!”
   What the hell?  I couldn’t figure out what the hell Dru was talking about as I watched her pull Joy to her feet by the ponytail, run her at the side of the ring, and toss her naked body over the top rope to the floor.  The answer hit me at the same instant that Joy hit the filthy unpadded floor.  Becca wrestled Dru for the title because the two of them were the best in the club, but Joy was the REFEREE.  Her name was chosen out of a hat, and Joy’s not the cheating type, intentionally.  But as Joy thrashed on cheap carpeting that has probably never been cleaned, I remembered her being out of position when Dru used her DDT and went for the pin.  I remembered Becca trapped in a wicked submission hold until Joy made Dru release it because she “saw Becca touch the rope.”  And in my head, I saw Becca roll-up Dru in a small-package and Joy slapping the mat three times, maybe a bit too fast.  No, Joy wouldn’t intentionally cheat, but she might subconsciously help her BFF win a title she really wanted.  And the brunette climbing out of the ring absolutely believed that Joy helped Becca win that match.
   If there was any question about that, it disappeared when Dru jumped from the edge of the stage/ring and hit a double-stomp with both booted feet into Joy’s unprotected midsection.  Joy made a coughing-grunting noise that didn’t sound natural from such a beautiful girl, and she didn’t have a chance to run or fight before that ponytail was used to yank her to her feet again.  The brunette began hauling Joy around her body and used the ponytail to flip her to her back with a hair-mare.  Dru didn’t let go of the ponytail, yanking her up again, swinging Joy around and flipping her down a second and a third time.  After the third hard landing, Joy had trouble getting up fast enough to suit Dru and got pulled into a front headlock just long enough for Dru to show the crowd a “thumbs-down” gesture and nail Joy’s head into the floor with a second DDT.  She even stayed on top of Joy for a minute and ground her head into the grimy carpet, prompting a chant of “RUG BURN” from the customers.
   That was the last straw for Becca who shot up to her feet.  An instant later, her lovely behind slammed back down in the chair, forced by a meaty black hand and a rough voice that said, “Sit your skinny ass down, bitch.”  While we were focused on Joy’s suffering, we’d been surrounded by Bump and Grind, two enormous black women who were part-time fighters here and full-time bouncers, as well as a male bouncer who looked about the size of a Cape buffalo.  Clearly, Dru had set this whole thing up with Big Louie as a trap for Joy, and the one-week reprieve for Becca was merely the bait in the trap.  And Dru and Louie didn’t want any of the rest of our group interfering in the plan.  Between the three bouncers around us, I think they outweighed the six of us sitting down, and they were obviously not about to let us anywhere near Joy until Dru was finished with her.
   Dru certainly wasn’t finished with her yet.  Standing up, the brunette grabbed Joy’s right arm and pulled until Joy was on her side, and then she brutally stomped her boot down on Joy’s left breast, using her heel to grind the sensitive flesh into the filthy floor as the blonde shrieked in pain.  To make it even worse, Dru started yanking upward on the arm she held, stretching the tortured boob as she crushed it.  Of course, she wasn’t going to leave the right breast untouched, so after about two minutes of torturing the left, Dru took her foot off of it and started kicking the right one, driving her toe into the nipple over and over while the crowd counted along to “20.”  Done with that, Dru dropped Joy’s arm and let her lay on her back, writhing on the floor, while the bad girl strutted over to the stage/ring and climbed up to the “apron.”  Without hesitation, she went to “her” corner and opened the cover of the pad, revealing that the phony was again in the ring, just not in the corner I checked.  Dru reached inside and pulled out a pair of handcuffs a second later, more proof that she set all of this up with Louie because she obviously knew all about the phony pad.  More worrying was the handcuffs that Dru was twirling around her finger as she tucked the key into the top of one of her boots.  Again, she jumped off of the edge of the stage to double-stomp poor Joy, landing a foot on each tit this time.  It also smashed her ribs and drove the air out of the helpless blonde, so she couldn’t do anything when Dru rolled her over face-down and cuffed her hands behind her back.  The “RUG BURN” chant was repeated next while Dru dragged Joy by the ankles all the way around the ring and back, on her tits.  By this time, Joy was reduced to tears by pain and fear, and it wasn’t making it better when Dru clamped two iron-grips on the blonde’s nipples and used them to yank her up to her feet.  Once she had Joy up, Dru twisted the nipples viciously, jammed her foot into the blonde’s belly, and used the nipples as her hand-holds to “monkey-flip” Joy over her.  The nude jobber went airborne and slammed her spine into the painted plywood side of the stage/ring, and then she crashed on her head.  Joy ended upside down, folded “matchbook-style,” and Dru stood and posed with a foot on her victim’s bare ass for a few moments to soak up the cheers of her new fans here at Kittens.
   Still, Dru was here to destroy Joy, not play to a crowd of drunks, and she rolled Joy onto her tits again and hauled her up to shove her into the ring.  Grabbing one ankle, she dragged Joy into the center of the ring and held the right leg up in the air as she stomped brutally into the inner thigh of the left leg on the mat.  After ten stomps, Dru finished with a double-knee-drop into the thigh and pulled Joy’s right leg across her shoulders, pinning the blonde in place with her crotch wide open.  Joy’s sweet pussy was the next target, and the brunette bad girl started by using her free hand to slam punch after punch into the labia.  I don’t think Joy has ever looked as helpless as she howled and sobbed in Dru’s clutches in the ring.  You could hear her even over the new “BUST THAT cxnt” chant going around the club.  The pussy-punching quickly changed into mauling, Dru’s nails clawing at the bare flesh of the blonde’s crotch, inside and out.  Joy thrashed her head around and screamed for 2 or 3 minutes as Dru raked and ripped at her vagina.  That’s when the brunette changed tactics again, standing up with Joy’s leg still in her hand, and the torturer used her boots again.  She attacked in a pattern of three wicked stomps followed by 30 seconds or so of grinding her heel on the raw flesh.  Dru did this about a half-dozen times before dropping the leg and posing for the crowd again, with her foot on Joy’s pussy now.
   Using Joy’s ponytail, Dru dragged her victim to one of the normal corners, forced her up, and bent her over with her throat pressed down on the top rope.  Held helpless that way, Joy didn’t bother struggling as Dru fished the key out of her boot and unlocked one of the blonde’s wrists.  She then stood the blonde upright, back to the corner pad, and lifted Joy’s hands over her head and behind her, locking them back together behind the brass corner pole.  Dru looked at Joy, hands cuffed over her head, and then at the key in her hand.  Making a fist with the key between her fingers, she used it to punch Joy’s boobs and pussy some more, throwing three punches into each and twisting her fist to dig the key into the flesh with the last punch to each body part.  She put the key back into her boot and gave us another pose, holding Joy’s chin so everyone could see the pain and tears.  (I think Becca may have been crying just as hard.)  Then, she lifted each of Joy’s legs outward and hooked them over the middle ropes so she was hanging wide open in the corner.
   “BUST THAT cxnt” roared out of the crowd once more as Dru resumed her vaginal destruction by kicking her booted foot up into the inviting target hanging in front of her, slamming five blows into the screeching blonde’s most sensitive area.  The crowd quieted, in surprise I think, when Dru stepped back, but they started cheering when she headed back to the phony corner pad and were deafening when Dru pulled out about 3 feet of shiny steel chain.  She walked back to Joy, wrapping the chain around her right fist as she did, and Joy was pleading with Dru to stop until the brunette shut her up with a devastating uppercut to the crotch.  I had a flashback to last week as I watched Dru throw dozens of punches for the next few minutes, all of them crushing the boobs or mound of the beaten blonde, and it reminded me of Becca tied in the ropes as Maxine pounded her with brass knuckles.  Unlike Maxine, Dru finished punching and wrapped the chain around her right foot to smash a “shattered dreams” kick between Joy’s legs, finally knocking her out.  Dru pulled the chain off of her foot and stood swinging it around slowly as she looked at the broken girl in the corner.  She was right about the blonde being “FUBAR” when this was over.  Joy’s breasts were red swollen balloons, and her crotch looked like a raw steak.
   The scary thing was that this wasn’t done yet.  Joy hadn’t been pinned, and Dru was talking to Maxine.  The Amazon nodded and they both went over to the corner, Dru digging out the key to the cuffs.  The brunette unlocked the blonde, and the “referee” caught her and swung the limp girl up onto her shoulder, letting Joy’s head hang down in front.  While Maxine held Joy, Dru climbed the corner pad to the top, and once she was set, Maxine moved close and lifted Joy’s head so the brunette could secure it under her arm.  Then, Max backed away, letting Joy’s body slide over her shoulder and holding up her ankles so that Joy was suspended about 7 feet above the mat between the two heels.  They waited for a few seconds, letting the tension build, and Dru jumped off of the pad and hit a horrifying impaler-DDT on Joy that left the destroyed blonde convulsing for a few seconds before lying very still.  Dru stood, smiling, and gave Maxine a “high-five” over the wreckage of her former friend.  She put a boot on Joy’s face and Maxine counted a very slow ten-count.
   Dru enjoyed a couple of minutes of grandstanding before our guards let Becca go to the ring, and I barely caught her before she got to Joy, afraid Joy could be really hurt and shouldn’t be moved.  Louie surprised me.  He had a couple of EMT’s on hand, just in case, and they started to care for Joy.  Becca turned on Dru, and again, I barely caught her before she got to her goal.  This time, I was afraid of what Dru might do to her, given her weakened condition.  She let Dru know what she was thinking, though.  “You fucking, psychotic bitch, how could you do this?  She was your FRIEND!  I will KILL YOU!  YOU HEAR ME? I WILL KILL YOU!”
   It was Louie that replied, though.  “That could be fun to watch, but you’re going to have to wait.  Your next match is with Black Mamba, right here, next week.  And she’s really looking forward to getting her hands on you!”

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Back to the Kitten
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
Gee, Dru was brutal there with Joy! He! He!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline playdo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »
awesome work...its their a first fight at the Kitten I missed?

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 03:35:05 AM »
I love it!  Joy is smoking hot. I love the jobber beating

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 05:19:48 AM »
Another Sexy Jobber bites the dust -- Bravo  ;D ;D ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young