News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

An Old story I wrote a few years a go.....The River

• 5 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
An Old story I wrote a few years a go.....The River
« on: December 20, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »
My wife, Jennifer, and I had a favorite little remote spot next to a beautiful river that we loved to go to. A few months ago she had a baby boy, Ronnie, so as a result we haven't been able to really get away by ourselves to our oasis, but last week Jennifer's mother offered to take Ronnie for the day so we could have some time alone so we jumped on it.

My wife is 32 with a nice figure 5' 5” 120lbs. (36-23-35). She got it back immediately after having Ronnie, in fact her tits are a lot bigger now much to my delight. She has light brunette hair that falls just below her shoulders in waves and pretty green eyes. She's a beauty.

Anyway, we decided to go and relax at our river spot. We took a bottle of wine, some lunch and laid out a big blanket on the beach. I rubbed suntan oil all over her beautiful body from her calves up to her tight ass and a little on each grapefruit sized mammary. Like I said, this place was remote and we always had it to ourselves so we would generally lie out nude but brought bathing suits just in case. Jennifer looked spectacular basking in the sun on her back with her whole body glistening in the sun. I couldn't help it and reached over to run my hand down her tight belly letting it rest on her furry mound. She was into it too and grabbed my shaft in her oily fingers instantly getting me rock hard. In no time I was on my back , my cock being gobbled by her mouth, while she dropped her sopping pussy on my face. I found her engorged clit and went to work. Jen could really get wet and my face was glazed with her silky cxnt honey from my forehead to my chin. She turned around and lowered her dripping slit onto my rod, enveloping it in wet warmth. Milking it with her love lips.

Just when we were really getting into it we heard the rumble of what sounded like motorcycles coming our way, so we cut our session short to avoid embarrassment but we must have miscalculated how far away they were because as they came around the bend into view we still didn't quite have our cloths on yet. I threw on my swim suit and Jen her two piece bikini but we had been seen. To our surprise the bikers were 3 females and 2 males all on supped up Harleys and they didn't hesitate to ride right over to us and dismount their bikes. They were all pretty rough looking and had apparently been drinking.

The first woman was a really big Hispanic broad, probably 5'11'-(175-180lbs.) The other two women were a blonde about 5'9” 150 and a brunette about the same size. The two guys were huge and covered with tattoos. The Hispanic woman approached first with a smirk on her face. “Hey, my friends and I couldn't help but notice your cock and we have a bet on how big it is”, she sneered back at her partners. “ I said 10” but they think more like 9”, so what is it?”, she asked acting smug. Needless to say I was amore than a little embarrassed and I'm sure my face was glowing red. I looked at Jen and she was red too, but with anger. She stood up facing the Amazon. “Why don't you mind your own fucking business and not worry about how big my husbands dick is!”, she shot. The bikers all just looked at each other in amazement. The woman just glared at Jen and finally took the 10 remaining steps to close the distance. Their size difference was substantial and I think Jen knew right then that maybe she had made a mistake.

“You have a big mouth for such a little girl” the biker bitch spat down at Jen, “and maybe you need it closed for you”. I was frightened for us. We were way outnumbered and outsized. The two burley biker guys came over to the action and got nearer to me, just then the Hispanic woman went for Jen. Jen had the advantage of being quicker though stepped aside delivering a solid punch into the woman's face that sent her reeling. But she recovered fast and was right back at my wife. Both biker guys grabbed my arms to hold me back from helping out. “ Vickie is going to fuck you wife up, and then fuck her. You might as well enjoy the show”, one of them said in my ear. Vickie had closed in and now the two women locked hands in a test of strength but my little wife was clearly outmatched and was thrown to the ground by the larger woman. Jen rolled out of the way as Vickie went to pounce but managed to get snagged by the woman's long arm. The two rolled on the ground a few times until Vickie finally got Jens wrists clenched in her hands and used her size and power to pin them down, then she pinned each of Jen's arms under a knee leaving my wife helpless. Jen's legs flailed about frantically trying to find purchase. From my angle Vickie's back was to me and I had a clear shot of Jen's crotch. A thick puff of pubic hair protruded from the side of her bikini as her legs went in all directions.

“So you wanted to be a little cxnt huh?”, the big bitch said to her prey. I saw a big arm rise up and swing down into my beautiful wife's face. Jen's legs fell silently apart and her struggles stopped. Vickie had knocked her out with one punch. She ripped the top off my fallen wife in one swoop releasing her milk heavy tits. Jen's boobs were still shining with oil and her pink nipples were erect. Vickie then tore at the flimsy material at my wife's crotch leaving Jennifer unconscious and nude on her back.

This brought cheers from all Vickie's friends who had probably seen her do this to other women. I stared at my poor beaten wife and hoped this was all this woman had in store for her but no such luck. Vickie bent down between Jen's legs and pushed them apart exposing her thick bush and swollen cxnt lips. “This little bitch is soaking”, she laughed and dipped a finger into my wife's slit bringing out a silky string of girl cum. The finger in her hole must have brought her around a little and she started to stir. “Let's see what she thinks about her husbands dick in a real woman's pussy”, said the blonde who's name turned out to be Lisa. Lisa walked over to me and pulled down my shorts bringing into view my hard cock. “He must be enjoying the show because that is one hard cock”, observed Lisa. I was hoping Jen didn't notice but she was still out of it. My dick was covered in my beaten wife's cxnt juices. Lisa disrobed and began fondling by hard on. She had very nice tits and was a true blonde, although she was a bit stocky for me. “Wake the bitch up“, chimed the brunette, whose name was Gale. Vickie slapped Jen back and forth a couple of times and brought her around and grabbed a handful of hair turning her to face me. Both of my captors also had huge erections poking through their pants at witnessing my little wife's ass kicking. “See the cock you were so worried about?, asked Vickie “watch a real woman use it”. With that Lisa lowered her blonde love canal onto me and slid up and down the length of my shaft covering my wife's juices with her own. Jen went crazy! This was just too much for her and she began a whole new effort to free herself from Vickie. While Lisa was riding my rod I watched as Vickie eventually manhandled my naked sobbing wife by forcing her face into the dirt. Jennifer was a mess. Her left eye was swelling shut and she had a fat lower lip. Lisa lifted herself off me and grabbed a handful of Jen's hair dragging her over to me. “I want you to taste me on your husband, lick off a real woman's juice bitch”, she ordered. Jennifer refused, it was more than she could take.

With that Vickie pulled her to her feet by her hair and towered over her. Jen tried a feeble attempt to hit her again but she was too beaten and Vickie just stepped away and countered with a hard right to the chin dropping my wife like a sack of potatoes for a second time. Jen wasn't a very good fighter and Vickie could hit! Jennifer was bordering on unconsciousness but Vickie wasn't through. She dug into Jen's tit with all she had and to everyone's surprise a white stream of milk erupted from the nipple. “Well I'll be damned, we have a new mommy here”, Vickie looked at her friends. Jennifer was sobbing and begging her to stop by now. “please don't hurt me anymore”, she cried “ I'm sorry for what I said”. I'll tell you when you've had enough bitch”, retorted Vickie and squeezed both tits causing Jennifer's milk to spray into the air and fall back onto her, drenching her. She again tried to move but this time Gale approached, tired of just watching. She knelt in between My wife's furry mound while Vickie held her still. “Little bitch has fat pussy lips” she joked, pulling them wide apart so that Jen's canal was opened. As I looked at my helpless wife being humiliated I remembered watching our son come out of that same hole only a couple months before. Gale moved her attention to Jen's clit which also was larger than average and pinched it hard. “Think we can tear this bitch's love button off”” , she asked Vickie, “ it's the size of a fucking olive”. This brought a chuckle from the group. “Please” sobbed Jennifer uncontrollably, “please don't rip off my clitoris”. I was scared that these women were about to permanently maim my sweetheart. I knew that they could tear Jen's clit right off if they really wanted to. “Nah we'll let the little snatch keep it”, said Vickie. I was relieved.

But Gale wasn't finished and began inserting fingers into my wife's gaping cxnt. One then two then she had all five slipped into Jen. Jen's pussy had tightened back up and was really stretching to accommodate this woman's hand. Pretty soon Gales entire hand disappeared in between the pink lips of my wife's furry twat. Jen writhed in pain but was held still by Vickie who decided to thin out her preys pubic patch. She grabbed a big handful of curly brown fur and yanked as hard as she could pulling a giant clump out by the roots. Jen was hysterical. Vickie did it again and again until my wife's destroyed cxnt was bleeding and almost bald. Then she took the big pile of pubes and shoved them into Jen's mouth. Meanwhile Gale was almost up to her elbow and was certainly hitting Jennifer's womb. Her lips were about to rip. I guess they had had enough and decided to leave. Gale pulled her dripping arm out of my wife and stood up. “So next time someone want's to know about your man's cock maybe you'll be a little nicer”, suggested Vickie. Lisa however wanted to leave a little memento and grabbed the bottle of wine we had brought. She roughly jammed into Jen's cxnt until only the bottom was visible and then they left as fast as they had come.

I gently pulled the bottle out of my wife and set it aside and surveyed the damage. Her tits were bruised, her clit and cxnt lips were torn and bruised. Her face was swollen. She was covered in her own milk and had a mouthful of hair from her once proud bush. I really didn't know what to do. She was ashamed that I had seen her so humiliated by another woman. Vickie was really the one who worked her over so effortlessly.

I laid her on her back and began caressing her wounds. My mouth found her clit and gently licked the pain away. Her back arched and she started to cream again. It flooded from her womb. I was happy to know she would be able to after her ass kicking. We stayed there for awhile, no longer ashamed but certainly changed. Jennifer healed up after a couple weeks but was more cautious about being a bitch to big biker women. When she's mean to me I threaten to find them and bring them home to do it again, but I wouldn't.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: An Old story I wrote a few years a go.....The River
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 10:12:33 PM »
Good if wifey has learned her lesson, lol, nice short story.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 11:17:51 PM »
Glad someone enjoyed it :) Yes it does pay to be nce to big biker women Scrib, yes it does. I'm not sure my wife is really the type to the learn lessons the first time. Maybe a second installment might be in the cards??????

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 01:03:17 AM »
I'm not sure my wife is really the type to the learn lessons the first time. Maybe a second installment might be in the cards??????
well, I've got doubts, too. Sooner or later she might just run into trouble again, isn't that so?
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 02:37:35 AM »
Great story.  I remember reading it on the seakingfemfight site.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 05:44:42 PM »
Why, thank you kindly TexasFF :) I'm glad somebody read it and remembers! I LOVE your stuff BTW. Ithink we have similar ideas floating in our heads. I haven't done any writing in awhile....Think maybe I need to get some of my thoughts down on paper again....I'd be happy to hear any ideas for a part 2 you might have