News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Barbie Fit vs Dark Mamba - Request for BarbieDollFit

• 4 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Barbie Fit vs Dark Mamba - Request for BarbieDollFit
« on: December 24, 2012, 09:35:13 AM »
The crowd was cheering loudly as their Ladies Champion , Barbie Fit , had once again retained her title as the Feds Commish , Sir Isaac Slick , watched on none too happy as he was a heel like commish & Barbie's newest challenger had failed to take the title away from her just like he has failed to get Barbie to go out on a date with him like he guarenteed would happen sooner or later , but his current attempt before the match yeilded yet another clear cut " No way you Slimeball " reply .

Isaac watched as Barbie held her title aloft & stared at him with a ' In your face look " right back at him when she saw his angry face begin to smirk & all of a sudden , the lights went out & when they came on 30 secs later , the crowd watched as they saw a massive masked lady in the ring bouncing their champion almost limp into a powerful Torture Rack & continued to do so for another 15 secs before the mystery woman just released Barbie & let her fall hard to the mat where she planted a foot on Barbie's chest as she was joined by Isaac who stood next to her smiling as their local show / taping went off the air .

The next show / taping began with Barbie in the ring pissed off about the end of the last show & wanted at the scumbag known as Sir Isaac & also wanted the steroided female freak who attacked her when the lights were off , come on out here & face me when I can see you she yelled out , but as far as the mystery woman went , she remained a mystery for now as Sir Isaac came out to a room full of boos , a few who were the heel fans cheered for him , but they were well drowned out by the amount of boos , but he still smiled his slimey smile as he entered the ring to debate the champion he loved but hated .

With the boos continuing & Barbie ready to slap the scumbags face , he just explained that what happened was due to his love for her & if she agreed to go out with him , all would be well , but if she refused , more tough love was going to be headed her way & when Barbie gave him another emphatic " No " which had the crowd cheer loudly , he said " tough love then , you'll learn sweetheart , you'll learn " " you want to know who left you laying on the mat huh ? , well you will meet her later here in this very ring & to show how much I do love you , I won't even have you put your title on the line tonight , so people here , see , i'm fair & just & you folks are the morons " his words just made the boos louder as he smiled & tried to steal a kiss from Barbie , on to get a big smack across his cheek that made him retreat & point at Barbie " like to play rough sweetheart - tonight it will be rough " were his last words as he bid a retreat to the back to rub his reddened cheek out of the fans view so they would not get the cheap satisfaction of him doing so in front of them .

When the main event rolled around , the mystery woman now became a known woman as she was introduced by Isaac himself , & now that she was unmasked & not wearing pretty much a full bodied black bodystocking like she wore the last show , the woman known as Dark Mamba had a face to go along with her frame , a very muscular frame & a rather masculine face , where depending on the angle , 1 could swear the Mamba was a man , not a woman , but a woman she was & she cared less about the boos , she had a job to do & she got into the ring as quick as possible to dish out Barbie's " Tough Love " .

Barbie made her appearance to a big ovation , but she too made a beeline to the ring , forgoing her usual fan meet & greet as she wanted at her bigger foe & make her pay , even though she was called Barbie , she wasn't a normal Barbie & wanted to prove it to Mamba that not all Barbie's are innocent victims & after sliding into the ring , the Mamba ran at her as Barbie got to her feet & tried to Clothesline the champion down , but Barbie ducked under the attempt & charged & jumped before the big ebony heel could turn around & when she did , there was no stopping Barbie from hitting a Thesz Press on the muscled heel , taking her to the mat where she began to wail angerly away as the ref was slow to stop her , but did give her the 5 count to break the hold , which she did in time before he reached the full 5 , but she was so angry still , she got up & berated the ref for shutting her down , she was the champ & while she wa syelling at him , Sir Isaac came walking to the ring " hold it - hold it - hold it , me & our refs don't see eye to eye on things , but 1 of my Jobs here is to assure their safety & it seems you might have an issue with him , so therefore , I am declaring myself ref for this match , so ref , you did a good job in your short stint in this match , but i'm in charge no so leave " words & actions that again had the fans booing loudly as the ref did indeed leave & Barbie of course wasted no time in letting him know she was none too happy about him taking over & he was more than happy to let her rant as Mamba made a quick recovery & waited for Barbie to return her attention to her .

Barbie turned only after Isaac let her know that her opponent was ready to get her , but Barbie had no defense as Mamba's big hands quickly wrapped around Barbie's throat where she was lift off the mat & held aloft for 10 secs before being tossed down hard to the mat , hitting on the back of her head & her back , the impact quickly winding her , but before she had anytime to shake off the cobwebs , Mamba yanked her up by her hair in 1 fluid motion onto her feet where Mamba's hands again quickly wrapped arounf her throat & she was held aloft for a few secs before being ChokeBombed to the mat 1 more time , having no time to do anything as Mamba yanked her up by the hair again & onto her feet & then up into another Chokebomb & then was given a 4th ChokeBomb , & then a 5th before she grabbed a quick breather as Barbie's back was aching from the force of the falls to the mat & her head was crowded from it banging on the mat as well .

The fans boo'd loudly as Mamba seeked their approval before she yanked Barbie to her feet yet again , but this time she gave Barbie 10 hard Forearms to her head before running with her towards the corner & letting her go a few steps before reaching the corner where Barbie hit hard from the whip that came about near the end of the trip to the corner & the impact made her stumble forward where Mamba grabbed her & raced with her the corner across the ring , again etting go late so Barbie was whipped hard into the corner , her back taking the nasty brunt of the hit while her head & neck stayed clouded from the whiplash effect of hitting the corner , but Barbie remained up , so Mamba grabbed her & ran her towards a 3rd corner & let her go whipping hard into it & when Barbie managed to stumble forward again , Mamba ran her to the 1 corner she had not yet visited & gave her an extra hard shove into it , this time the impact making Barbie go forward a step or 2 before flying down onto her ass & then onto her side .

Mamba grabbed Barbie quickly & dragged her to the corner & out her so she was still on her side with her back facing the post as Mamba then hopped out of the ring & grabbed at Barbie's wrists & ankles & pulled her so her back was bent against the ringpost , pulling her hard so the post assisted in trying to break Barbie's aching back , but didn't , but it did add immense pain to her back though as Isaac watched & then after waiting way too long , began a very slow 5 count for his hired gun to break it up & when Mamba broke & reentered the ring , he mockingly scolded her for her actions as the fans boo'd loudly from the 2 heels in cahoots in the ring & Mamba mockingly argued back with him as she just dragged Barbie away from the corner where she yanked her back up by her hair & told him " don't get in my way or I'll give you 1 of these " which was a very Powerful Bodyslam & he said he wasn't scared but wouldn't mind seeing it again as it might change his mind , so Mamba gladly slammed Barbie forcefully to the mat again & again & again as Isaac was enjoying seeing Barbie put in her place & finally said " I want her to still be able to go out with me , so just finish her off , we will let her off easy tonighty " & with that , Mamba had no problems getting Barbie onto her powerful broad shoulders & putting her into the Torture Rack which had Barbie's arms , legs , & boobs bouncing limp very quickly as she was out from the power of her opponent , but Isaac just watched smiling yellingout mockingly to the booing crowd he thought he was hearing Barbie saying under her breath , " No , No , I don't give " even though everybody knew she was clearly out by the way her arms, legs , & boobs were flailing all over only by way of the Rack before he finally called for the bell after Barbie had been racked for a full minute , but then , Mamba didn't release Barbie out of the rack as the bell rang & Isaac mockingly argued with Mamba for a short spell further before he tried to get Mamba to release her grip , but instead , he added pressure to the rack , grabbing a cheap feel of the destroyed champion before giving Mamba the slow 5 count to break which she did before the 5 , dropping Barbie hard to the mat where she lay completely out of it as the fans boo'd as Isaac happily raised his hired goon's arm in victory & like the week before , the show left the air with Mamba's foot on Barbie's ample chest in a victory pose as Isaac stood next to her smiling raising her arm in victory .
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline playdo

• God Member
Re: Barbie Fit vs Dark Mamba - Request for BarbieDollFit
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
As usual great work,  Mamba is a heck of a monster Heel, and Barbie isn't to bad of a jobber either  ::) ::) ::)

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 05:00:21 PM »
As usual great work,  Mamba is a heck of a monster Heel, and Barbie isn't to bad of a jobber either  ::) ::) ::)
thanks for the reply , again  ;D - this story as stated was a requested one from 1 of our new members , she is sexy all right , but as much as I hate to say it , she is not in the Jobber mold , the pic I used here was one that looked like her since her profile pic had her head cut off a bit & blocked also a bit by a mirror , so I found a lookalike , It's her story though & theres always room for a followup Squash  ::) or revenge  :D 

Offline tembwolf

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 08:14:01 AM »
what can a girl do against a monster like big mamba  ;D

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
Great story, who is the model you used for Barbi?
Anissa Kate