News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

When Did Your Passion For Female Fighting Begin?

• 9 Replies

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
When Did Your Passion For Female Fighting Begin?
« on: October 22, 2012, 04:11:05 AM »
I was 13 when I saw my first cat fight. Two high school girls fought over a guy. One was a sophomore, the other a senior. The sexy little sophomore had been hitting on the senior’s boyfriend. The senior called her out and they fought after school. They yanked each other around by the hair, slapped each other, rolled around in the grass, and clawed at each other’s clothes. The sophomore, despite being younger and smaller appeared to be a lot stronger. She was the aggressor and definitely getting the best of the older girl. The senior was obviously tired, breathing heavily, soaked in sweat, and hardly putting up enough resistance to keep the younger girl off her. Not only was the senior losing the fight but the front of her shirt was ripped wide open. In the heat of the fight, the sophomore got a grip of the older girl’s bra and gave it a good hard tug. Low and behold titties appeared!! Yeah, her sexy little boobies were on display for the whole world to see. She started crying, covered up, and ran away. I also ran away on that day. I had to go home and change my underwear. That’s how it all started for me.

Offline lacy loves to fight irl

Re: When Did Your Passion For Female Fighting Begin?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 03:48:47 AM »
was ur mom hurt bad by ur aunt ?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:34:49 AM »
When I was a boy I only saw those things in films, but I don't quite know how old I was when started to really like those scenes. Once I saw an unusual wild west film which started kind of normal but towards which end two girls, in their victorian dresses, painfully pounded eachother to a bleeding pulp, the scene must have run for 10 minutes. Things like those got me crazy about catfights, and when I started having girlfriends I had fantasies about them being in fights.       
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
  Started with GLOW before high school, then oil wrestling videos in high school, found catfighting when out of school and had money to spend and find good producers.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline tembwolf

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 08:34:44 AM »
reading comics

i liked watching super heroines fighting each other

then i saw pro wrestling matches in youtube

Offline leifericsson

• I
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 05:10:21 AM »
It began with puberty.Before I was 13, I had seen two serious catfights in the neighborhood. One of them involved my mother. After all these years, I remember the details of both these fights like they occurred this morning.The sexual dynamic in catfighting is more pronounced in the Bible Belt where I grew up. It's because some many women were sexually repressed and when the right outlet came along it was seismic in nature.That outlet often took the form of fighting. These women were fans of boxing and wrestling as found on television but it was treated as a forbidden pleasure to keep hidden.When young boys fought to defend themselves against bullies, it was always the moms that encouraged the fight and spurred us to blows.When I was 10 I fought a boy in our front yard as a response to being bullied and it was my mother who cheered me on and gave me the will to emerge as the winner, not my Dad.What I thought was anxiety for my safety after I fought was actually a physiological sexual release.Since those days, I've been intriqued by every form and fashion of female fights and the mixing of the psychological, emotional and sexual aspects that come together when women decide to go for the throat. ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 12:40:48 PM »
It began with puberty.Before I was 13, I had seen two serious catfights in the neighborhood. One of them involved my mother. After all these years, I remember the details of both these fights like they occurred this morning.The sexual dynamic in catfighting is more pronounced in the Bible Belt where I grew up. It's because some many women were sexually repressed and when the right outlet came along it was seismic in nature.That outlet often took the form of fighting. These women were fans of boxing and wrestling as found on television but it was treated as a forbidden pleasure to keep hidden.When young boys fought to defend themselves against bullies, it was always the moms that encouraged the fight and spurred us to blows.When I was 10 I fought a boy in our front yard as a response to being bullied and it was my mother who cheered me on and gave me the will to emerge as the winner, not my Dad.What I thought was anxiety for my safety after I fought was actually a physiological sexual release.Since those days, I've been intriqued by every form and fashion of female fights and the mixing of the psychological, emotional and sexual aspects that come together when women decide to go for the throat. ;)

I hope you will sharing your catfight stories with us. I really liked your thoughts on why you felt women in the Bible Belt fought. It adds new light to some things I remember from youth myself.

Offline bedcatfighter

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 09:25:13 PM »
It began when I was 17 saw a catfight at a pool party after that was when my passion began as I would buy any magazine or video with any type of catfighting or wrestling. Even now in my 50s that passion continues

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 01:16:09 AM »
Can't remember my earliest memories but I have three older sisters that were often fighting with each other especially the two older ones, so I have been attracted to it ever since.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 02:51:19 AM »
It began when I was 17 saw a catfight at a pool party after that was when my passion began as I would buy any magazine or video with any type of catfighting or wrestling. Even now in my 50s that passion continues

What did the girls at the pool party look like? Wearing bikini's?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan