News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pacers catfighting moms stories

• 16 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Pacers catfighting moms stories
« on: April 12, 2009, 12:48:44 AM »
Does anyone have Pacers Catfighting moms stories saved and if so could you repost them here?

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Pacers catfighting moms stories
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »
Mother catfight story

This is a mother catfight story I wrote as a request. It is my first story, and would like some feed back
    This is the story of a catfight my mother was involved in. At the time of the fight I was 15 years old and my mother, Mary was 40 years old. She is a very shapely, beautiful woman. She is  5 feet 4 inches tall and her measurements are 37  27  35. She is a very conservative school teacher. She has the looks and body of a super model, but doesn’t show it off. She is a very classy, proper teacher, mother, and house wife. Her looks and body could rival any models, but she chose to lead the conservative life style. Early that spring new people moved in next door. A woman, Jill and her son Jim. Jill like my mom was a very beautiful woman, 38 years old, 5 feet 3 inches tall  and her measurements are 38  26  35, according to Jim. But very unlike my mom, Jill liked to dress in provocative outfit. It seemed like her tits or ass was always hanging out, and sometimes both. She became very popular among the teens boys in the neighborhood. Being the same age, and living next door. Jim and I became very good friends. I spent a lot of time at his house, and  was always getting an eye full of his mom. She always looked so hot in her skimpy outfits. She became the object of my fantasias. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. If I wasn’t  at their house Jim was over at mine. As time went on he  told me he was hot for my mom. He said she was the classiest most sophisticated woman he had ever seen. We spent a lot of time comparing our mothers. Each of us thought  the other mother was the hottest. We each dreamed of seeing the others mom nude, but we both knew it was unlikely it would ever happen.
     Though Jim and I was very tight, out mothers was far from the same. Neither mother cared for the other. My mom considered Jill a cheap tramp, and Jill considered my mom a prude. Neither mom talked to the other much, they just exchanged snide looks at each other. Jim and I never gave it much thought, as the two mom just avoided each other most of the time.  As the hot part of summer hit, Jill would lay out in her yard in a bikini. She would lay front down and untie her top and let the string fall to the side, so her back would have no lines. This really didn’t go well with my mom.
   By this time all the teen boys and men in the neighborhood would stare at her. Jill loved the attention from the guys of all ages. Of course I loved this and would look at her all day long. My mom noticed the attention I was paying to her while she was sun bathing. She scolded me several times, but I couldn’t help myself as she was sooooo hot. Finally one day my mom caught me and she had  had enough. She sent me into the house and walked over to talk to Jill. I ran upstairs to look out. Mom walked up to Jill and started to speak to her. Jill got a little pissed, and told my mom she was just jealous  of the attention she was getting.  Mom told her she would never be jealous of a tramp. Jill was offended by this and stood up. I got a funny feeling that something might happen over this. A heated discussion started, and several of the neighbor ladies seen the happenings and walked over. They too disliked Jill and her behavior.
   They all would love to see Jill get slapped around and put in her place. It wouldn’t have mattered who did it, but they would have loved for my conservative mom to do it. She was the typical woman in the neighborhood , and the other women would love for mom to bring her down. After awhile they stopped yelling at each other and the name calling. Jill walked back into her house and mom came back home. Jim wasn’t home at the time, and I filled him in as soon as he got home. We both knew our mothers didn’t like each other, but we was both shocked they nearly fought. For the next few days my mom didn’t allow me over at Jims, but it all blew over. Jill stopped laying out, or at least she didn’t when my mom was home. Jim and I went back to normal, admiring each others mom.  A few weeks went by and Jill was back to laying out almost daily. My mom was fuming, but didn’t react to it. One afternoon Jill was laying out with her top untied and either on purpose or by mistake. She got  up a bit and her top fell off. Jim and I was out in my yard and by the time we seen what happened. She already had it back up and retied. Neither of us got a look. My mom seen the whole thing and was really fuming this time. She headed straight over to Jill’s but she was already headed inside.  Mom stormed back over to our house when she seen Jill had went into her house. Jim and I became to wonder if our mothers might really end up in a catfight.
   Neither of us had ever really thought about it before. We wasn’t sure how we felt about it, we had never seen two grown women fight each other. We knew the other women in the neighborhood would do nothing to try to stop it from happening. All the women was very tired of Jill and her skimpy outfits and sun bathing. We was excited by the fact that an all out catfight might mean clothing could be tore off. That would be our dream to see the others mom topless or even totally nude. The idea of one or both mothers getting hurt also concerned us. we talked about what we would do if they started fighting. Would we stop them or let them fight it out? All we knew for sure was, we just hoped that if it happened we would both be there to watch  them.  
       A few days later Jill was back out sun bathing. My mother wasn’t home, she went out shopping with some friends. So I was able to stare at her uninterrupted. I was so into staring at her that I didn’t notice my mother was home till she was in the house.  Not wanting to get caught, I hurried away from the window in the side room where I had been staring at Jill from to greet my mother. She asked what I had been doing and I told her just hanging around the house. She asked me to go out and help her carry her packages in. I don’t think she had noticed Jill being out when she came home. As we was getting her items out of the car, she looked over and saw Jill laying out. She made a comment about needing to do something about the tramp next door laying out with her body on display for all to see. She said it quiet enough that Jill couldn’t hear her. We went in and she started to fix my lunch, but from time to time would look out at Jill laying out.
   During lunch she commented a couple times what a nice day it was and it would be a nice day to go fishing. After we finished she told me to go upstairs while she cleaned up. I ran upstairs and stared at Jill next door. After a few minutes Jill got up and went into her house. I got bored without Jill laying out to look at so I went back down stairs. Mother was talking on the phone so I just went on outside to find something to get into. A short time later my mother called for me, and I headed in. She said she was going to be cleaning and moping and didn’t want me running through the house till it had dried. I thought this seemed odd, she never ask me to leave before, and the floors was already clean. She again stated what a nice day it was and I could go fishing.  There is a nice lake near by and Jim and I spent hours at a time fishing there. I decided that I would go for awhile. Mother kept watching me as I got my stuff together and got my bike out.
   I thought it was strange that she was watching me but didn’t think much about it. Being it was a hot day, I decided to get a bottle of water to take with me. As I ran back in to get it My mother was on the phone again. I asked her what time she wanted me to come home for dinner. I had to ask a couple time just to get her attention. She told me I could fish most of the afternoon as she didn’t want me running through the house on the wet floors. I got on my bike and headed to the lake. As I was riding off I saw Jim and stopped to ask him if he wanted to go. He said that he was going too, as his mother wanted him out of the house while she cleaned. She had  a hair appointment, but as she was about to leave it got cancelled, so she too decided to clean. We talked as he slowly got his stuff ready to go. I told him I saw his mother laying out earlier in the day and how hot she looked. He said she had come in and got ready for her hair appointment. Then she got a couple of phone calls and seemed nervous and told him her appointment had been canceled. Both of us had the feeling maybe something was going on.
   Both moms making sure we was both gone, and both moms on the  phone a couple times about the same time. The more we talked the more we got a feeling something wasn’t right. We decided to ride to the woods and park our bikes and walk back through the woods  to see if anything was going on. The woods was large and joined both of our yards in the back. We played there often and knew them very well, so getting to where we could see our back yards was very easy. Upon getting there we didn’t notice anything or see either mother.  We waited a long while and nothing seemed to be happening. We was just about to go back and head for the lake when we seen Jill walk out of her house.
   She was still dressed for her hair appointment. She had on a nice blouse and skirt, with black stocking and heeled pumps. Jim said it was odd she hadn’t changed, she wouldn’t clean in that outfit. She just walked around her yard occasionally looking over at our house. We just watched for several minutes wondering if something was going on,
   Then we seen my mother walk out into our yard. She was still dressed from her shopping trip. She too had on a nice blouse and skirt with black stockings and heeled pumps. Both mothers was dressed very similar. I too thought  this was odd, my mother wouldn’t clean in her outfit either. Neither mother had bothered to change in to some cleaning clothes.  
   My mother saw Jill and started walking toward her. She was half way to her before Jill noticed her coming. We now knew something was up for sure,  as our mothers never really talked. Jim said he was very very excited, I told him I was too as well as a little scared. He admitted he too was a little scared . We wasn’t sure how to react, we both wanted to see our beautiful mother catfight the other mother. We knew that the only chance we really had to see the other mother nude was for them to catfight each other. We didn’t want to see either mother get hurt, so we was a little confused as to what we should do.  We had often talked of seeing  our mothers fighting lately, and hoping it would end up with one or both of them partially or totally nude. We decided we would just watch for awhile, and if things got out of hand we could always step in and stop it at that point. Both mothers now walked toward each other and stopped several feet short of the other. They both stood facing the other with their hands on their hips, and seemed to be talking. As neither woman was taking her eyes off the other we decided we could craw up the double row of shrubs  between our yards in the back. If we stayed low they probably wouldn’t see us. We started slowly up the shrub line and was able to get  nearer to them without them noticing our presence. Both moms looked so sexy in their skirts and hose and heels.
   They stood for several minutes a few feet apart bitching about each other. My mother was calling Jill a cheap tramp, and Jill was calling my mother a jealous prude.  This went on for so long Jim and I was beginning to think nothing was going to happen. With their attention on each other, we was able to sneak up even closer to the two women. We was now very near them and could hear every word. It was obvious  that both mothers desperately wanted to fight the other mom. They was still bitching and name calling to each other. They seemed so willing and ready to finally settle things between them. Like they should be settled, alone, woman to woman once and for all. But still no action,  it seemed neither mom knew how to start the battle. They was like two kids on a school lot. Each telling the other to come on and challenging the other to make the first move. Two beautiful, sexy, mature women ready to finally fight out their differences woman to woman, but neither would make the first move. Jim and I was about to die over this. Was they really going to fight or just dare each other to be the one that started it.
   We both wanted to jump up and yell for them to fight, or yell to our mom  “ get her mom “ but we both knew better than to let them know we was there. Sadly I have to admit it was Jill that made the first move, a small one but a move never the less. With her hands still on her hips, she bumped into my mom. They met breast to breast, forcing my mother back a step. I was a bit ashamed when my mom looked shocked that Jill would bump her, but she warned her not to do it again. It appeared like Jill might  not, several more minutes of arguing followed but much heated now. Finally Jill bumped my mother again pushing her back a step. This time my mom paused for a second and then stepped forward very fast with her hands out shoving Jill back several steps. Both women just stood a few steps apart staring at each other. They both looked so sexy, You could tell they both was ready and willing to rip the other mothers hair out. They  walked back to with in a few feet of each other, and some minor pushing started. Finally it was  my mother who  raised the level. She gave Jill another little push, and warned her to stop pushing her or she would slap her face. Both women, including my mother seemed shocked by the statement. I think she was just getting caught up in the excitement.Jill walked up and just put her hands on my mom, not sure if she was a little scared, or just daring my mother to slap her.  
   My mother looked a little hesitant  but drew back and gave Jill a little slap across the face. Now it was Jill’s turn to look shocked. She just stood there and looked at my mom. Then she slapped my mother back. Neither was much of a slap. More like warning slaps, of what might be coming. My mother not wanting to be out done slapped her back. Now both women just stood there trading slaps. By now the slaps were coming in faster and harder. The force would make each womans head turn. She would rub her face for a second and then return the slap. We knew this would surely get the fight going. The two angry mother just stood there exchanging slaps. I think both of their faces was starting to sting by now. They had both received and given several slaps. They both stopped and just stared each other in the eyes. Neither making the next move, and finally stepped away from each other. I figured if the slapping contest didn’t get the fight going, nothing would. Both mothers just stood looking at each other.
   Then without a word between them, they both charged each other. They both let out a little grunt as they crashed together. Fingers franticly grabbed for hair to pull, the catfight had finally started.   Jim and I was so excited, we both stood up to watch the action. I think if you could have asked them, both women would have said they was happy to finally be fighting the other. It was like their woman instincts had finally kicked in.  They was both pulling hair like mad, heads was being pulled forward, backward and side to side. Both was really jerking the other around by the hair. We couldn’t believe what we was seeing, our mothers was really fighting each other. They was pulling hair for all they was worth.
   Jim and I both had mixed emotions. We was both very excited and turned on, but a little scared by what might happen, and quite shocked by the sight. Though neither woman was really getting hurt, it was so exciting yet it did seem violent. Both women doing all she knew how to hurt the other woman. They continued their hair pulling battle for several minutes. At times one would pulling other one around and then the other would be doing the pulling around. Sometimes neither moving, both standing still bent over at the waist pulling each others hair out. Neither woman having an advantage, both just pulling hair. They both had some hair strands on their blouses, so we know they was both losing some hair.
   We wondered if we should stop it, but we both wanted to see if they would start tearing some clothes. We was now standing between the two row of shrubs. Not easily to be seen, but we had a front row seat and could see everything fine. We both wanted to shout encouragement to them to fight it out,. Or to tear some clothes, but we both knew to keep our presence unknown. They had now stood back up straight and had their bodies together pulling hair. They soon got there legs or feet tangled up and fell to the ground.  We now saw the true reason they are called catfights. Both women was pulling hair, slapping and scratching. Their legs was fighting to tangle the other legs up. Legs that just a few minutes before they took pride in showing off. Whether it be from under a classy skirt like my mothers. Or the skimpy out fits Jill wore.
   Now these same legs was having a fight of their own, both trying to control the other legs. All of this going on while they rolled back and forth. Neither able to stay on the top long, one would maneuver to the top. The other would grab her hair and pull her off , and it was back to rolling in a tangled mess of arms and legs. We couldn’t believe how determined they both was to win their fight. Especially my mother, she was a very class, sophisticated, and very feminine. Now she was rolling around in the dirt, pulling hair, scratching and fighting like a wild cat. After a several minutes they rolled apart, and both woman laid on the ground catching her breath and resting. We wondered if that was it, maybe they both was satisfied with the damage they had inflected on the other. We watched and waited for the ladies to make their next move. Both ladies sat up and looked at each other, then got to their feet. Both women looked at each other, and walked apart several steps. We  got back down low, so as not to be seen. The ladies just kept looking at each other, neither saying a word.  
   We was starting to think it might be over, both might be happy with the punishment they had gave the other woman. Both showed a little wear, their hair was a mess as well as their clothes. They was wet with sweet and had fine strands of hair stuck to the front of their blouses. They had marks on them for rolling on the ground and the slaps and grapping that had went on. Both their faces was a little red, either for the straining durning the fight or from the slaps they had traded. If this was the end of the battle, it was still the sexiest thing either of us had ever seen, but we was still hoping for some clothes ripping.  Standing looking at each other, they very slowly started toward each other. No sure what to expect, Jim and I just watch the ladies. As they came near each other, four hands went out like claws, and we knew the fight was going to continue. We stood back up as soon as the women locked up, so we wouldn’t miss a thing.
   They was back locked up in the womanly warfare of hair pulling. Jerking heads in every direction, and pulling each other around. We was both surprised how quiet our fighting mothers were. Neither of them was screaming or yelling, they was just fighting. One of them slipped in the grass and went down, taking the other mother with her. Once on the ground, it was an all out catfight again. Vicious hair pulling, slapping and scratching. They was both really into the fight now, when they would roll apart. They would almost jump to get together, so they could fight each other some more. Neither mother had gotten any serious injuries. Just losing  small amounts of hair, red spots from slaps, and some red lines from the scratches. But both women was giving it her all. We was both  surprised how violent and vicious our loving mothers could be.
   They rolled apart yet again, but this time, Jill jumped to her feet. As soon as she did my mother rose to her feet as well. We hadn’t noticed, but some how even with all the leg action. Both had managed to keep their pumps on, we noticed this as Jill picked her leg up and removed one of her shoes. She held it by the toe end and went after my mother. My mom seeing what action Jill had taken did the same. Both mothers charged each other, but  lucky both missed each other with their shoe. As their bodies came together yet again, both dropped their shoe and went back to hair ripping. With one heel on and one off, it wasn’t long before they was back on the ground. Both our mothers was shapely and in good shape.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 11:23:11 PM »
   Neither mother was really showing signs of tiring of their fight. As they rolled around this time their skirts finally started to ride up, and we got our first look at some panties. I felt a bit odd seeing my mothers panties, and stocking tops but was delighted to see Jills. Both our mothers looked so sexy fighting. They had rolled apart a couple times, and just rushed to get back at each other. Till one time they did and my mother started to get to her feet again. She was going to get to hers before Jill could, Jill seeing this reached up and grabbed my mother. It doing so she grabbed a hold of my mothers blouse. With my mom trying to stand and Jill trying to keep her down, the blouse got ripped open in the front. You could plainly see her pretty bra. My mother had a look of horror on her face, this was what Jim and I had been waiting for.
   Finally the fight had turned to some clothes ripping. As my mother stood shocked Jill was able to get to her feet. At first my mother tried to keep her blouse closed, but it was no use. Some of the buttons was missing as well as the blouse itself being tore. Jill seeing my mothers shock of losing her blouse, went to work trying to remove it. She had it all ripped to shreds, while my mother trying to protect herself. She  wasn’t even trying to get to Jill now. Seeing it was useless to try and protect her blouse, when Jill came after my moms, this time she went after Jills. Now both women only concentrated on ripping the other blouse.
   With in a matter of minutes both blouses was in rags, now both pretty bras was in plain site.  It was the sexiest site we had ever seen. Two sexy, mature women catfighting. Their hair a wild mess, their blouses in ruins and their sexy bras in plain site. Both women stepped back from each other and looked down at their blouse. Jill then make a shocking move, not that it really covered anything, but she removed what was left of her blouse and tossed it back over her head. My mother looked hesitant, not that hers was coving anything either, but she too removed her blouse and tossed it aside. We was getting nearer out dream of seeing the other sexy mom topless or nude. We was both excited beyond belief. Both sexy women stood staring at each other in just their bras and skirts. Being they bothered to take their tops off, we figured the fight wasn’t over. So we waited to see what was going to happen next.
   They walked toward each other and started yet another hair pulling match,  these two seemed to love to pull each other hair. As this was going on, they now started to slap a little more regular. Neither woman was gaining an advantage in this, so they started to separate. Just as my mother was stepping back, Jill swung a slap. It caught my mother right on her left boob, nearly knocking it out of the bra cup. The look on my mothers face went to total rage. She drew back and threw a slap with everything she had, it caught Jill right across her face. It was a vicious slap that spun Jills whole body around, nearly knocking her down. Jill didn’t react, she just stood with both her hands on the side of her face looking at mother as her eyes filled with rage as well. The tempo of the fight had escalated so fast the last few seconds, we was afraid we would have to stop it before they could finish it themselves. Jill slowly walked up to my mom, and drew back for a slap of her own. I’m not sure why my mother just stood there, but she did. Jill delivered a very hard slap again right into my mothers left boob again. This time knocking it free of her bra cup. My mother turned away from Jill, holding her boob in her hands.   
   She slowly turned back around to face Jill, and slowly drew her hand all the way back and delivered another very hard slap to Jills face. It spun Jills whole body around again, and she just held her face in her hands again. Neither woman made any attempt to stop the other they just traded slaps. They repeated this for another round, Jill gave my mother a hard slap to her now exposed boob. It brought tears to my mothers eyes, and then she responded with another vicious slap to Jills face. Jill too now was getting tears in her eyes from this slap fest. I think both women had enough of this punishment, and both stepped back. Both nursed her wounds a little, and mom put her boob back in her bra. Jim was very very excited, he didn’t see a lot but just a little of my mothers boob was driving him crazy.
   Both women stepped back toward each other and engaged in more hair pulling, the catfight was now getting a little rough. It was getting a little more vicious with each round. Knowing moms boob was probably tender, Jill crossed the line. She reached down and grabbed my mothers left breast. Mom was totally shocked as she shoved Jill and pulled away. Mom stood staring at Jill with daggers in her eyes now. She was in shock that Jill had made this move. She spoke the first words that had been spoken since the start of the fight, as she called Jill a fucking bitch. She said she should have expected such a move from a cheap tramp like her. Now I was the one in shock, I had never in my life heard my mother swear a single word. Jill didn’t reply, she just stood staring at my mother. We was worried that this was going to get out of hand, and we might have to stop it. They stepped back together, hand out like claws again. Mom went for Jills hair again, but Jill changed tactics. Knowing it hurt and bothered my mother, Jill grabbed both her breasts.  Mom went wild, she jerked Jills head everyway image able, but Jill wouldn’t release her boobs. Mom pulled Jill head down along side her by the hair, and started slapping her exposed face.
   She was really getting some good slaps in on Jills face. Finally Jill released moms bobs, and started fighting back with her hands. The way my mother was holding her down, there wasn’t much she could do.  So she reached up and grabbed my mothers bra, pulling the front of it down over her boobs. I thought Jim was going to faint. Mother released Jill so she could pull her bra back up into place. Both women separated and took a second to catch her breath. With in a few seconds both women was circling each other again. Now both women use extreme caution, as the fight had crossed the line. There was now no boundaries, both women was now fighting for the win. Both had their hands out in womanly claw fashion again. Jill make a move for my mother, and mother reacted by going for Jills hair again. Just as they was about to be in reach of each other, Jill dropped her hands down.  Mom seen Jill was going for her boobs again, I think by this point all caution was now thrown into the wind. I couldn’t believe what I was about to see, my mother dropped her hands down as well. Both women went for the breast, and both was successful in finding their mark. Now both women had each other by the boobs. Jim and I was in a state of fever now. We couldn’t believe it, our mothers was dragging each other around by the breast. From the looks on their faces, it must have been very painful. Both women had lost hair and received vicious slaps, and been scratched, while showing very little expression.
   The looks on their faces now showed for sure, both was delivering and receiving pain. I was feeling sorry for my mother now. I was just about to ask Jim if he felt we should stop them. Then my mother made a move that shocked and delighted me at the same time. She released  Jills boobs just long enough for her to grab her bra and flip it up over her boobs, and then grabbed them again. Now both of Jills breast was hanging down, bare and totally unprotected by her bra. Mother now started to really give Jills boobs some rough treatment. Seeing mom had an advantage now,
   Jill made the same move, now my mothers breast were totally exposed and receiving some abuse from Jills hands. They didn’t stay in the position for long, both was receiving lots of punishment, and they broke apart. My mother pulled here bra back up into place, but it was so stretched now that it did nothing to protect her boob, and kept sliding down. Now it was my mothers turn to raise the level. She reached back, unhooking her bra, and tossed it aside. At this point, I thought Jim was going to faint. I felt odd looking at my own mothers boobs, but I had to admit, they was awesome. Jill seeing this challenge, unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside as well.
   Both women must have been tiring as they both just stood  staring at each other again. After a very short break, they again started to come together. They became circling again with all four claws out. Just as they was about to come together  and start their womanly war  again, Jill stopped and stepped back. I thought that was it, Jill had enough and was calling it quits. Both women was still locked eye to eye, and Jill started to slowly drop her claws. Like me. I think my mother was starting to think it was over. Jill let her hands down to her sides, and slowly moved them behind her. She unfastened her skirt and let it slide down her legs to the ground, and slowly stepped out of it. She was now standing in just her panties and stocking. My mother looked a little shocked again, but they both had past the point of no return and now neither would be out done. My mother slowly unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Now both mothers stood in only panties and stocking. I was so sexy it couldn’t be described, Jim and I was both about to faint. Both mother just stood waiting  for the other to make a move, they both must have been excited and scared or both. Their nipples was huge and sticking straight out, it was so awesome. We thought both mothers looked so very sexy, this was better than we ever dreamed. Their breast raised and lowered with ever breath. It was my mother who made the first move, she stepped out of her skirt and toward Jill. Jill followed the move and the four claws went back up. Both now circled very cautiously, then like a flash they came together. They crashed together and was on the ground in a matter of seconds. The fight had entered a new stage now. It had turned very vicious. Hair was being pulled out, red scratch marks was forming on both women very rapidly, all while rolling much fasted. This went on for a couple minutes, and we was thinking of separating them, just as they rolled apart on their own. Both women got to their feet as soon as they could. It was obvious now both women was tiring. Their breast jumped up and down as they took very deep, very rapid breaths. The had been going on quite a long time now, and we could tell more damage had been done in the last couple minutes than the whole fight before then. Both women now had scratch marks on their arms, legs, backs, and boobs. There was now clumps of hair on the ground, instead of the little strand  like before. They now looked like warring cat instead of our mothers, our sweet loving mothers looked intent to kill each other now.
   Just several minutes ago they didn’t know how to start a fight and get it going, now they looked like they was ready to do what ever it took to destroy the other. We was talking seriously of stopping it, when they both attacked again. They was on the ground tearing each other apart again, viciously fighting like wild cats, both women now was grunting and growling as they fought. This went on for a couple minutes and they rolled apart, my mother now slowly got to her feet. She was standing wobblingly but stayed standing. Jill was having trouble getting up, she had only made it to her hands and knees. My mother stood catching her breath and getting more steady. She was much better in a few moments, but Jill still wasn’t up. She waited a few seconds and then walked over to Jill. She stood their a few more seconds and reached down and grabbed Jill by the hair, and started pulling her head from side to side. Jill made no attempt to fight back, she just let mom jerk her around. Mom then pulled Jills head up as far as she could by the hair. This left both of Jills boobs hanging free. My mother then began the slap them violently with her free hand. Her boobs swung and smacked into each other with ever slap my mother delivered. After several slaps mother stopped and just held Jill up by the hair. She then slowly reached down and gave Jill a few good scratch marks across her boobs. Then she released Jills hair and let her fall to the ground. Jill just laid there crying, the fight had finally ended. It was far sexier then either of us had ever dreamed, and a great deal longer.
   The fight had lasted close to 30 minutes, if not longer. Both women fought a very sexy fight, and we both was very proud of our mothers. My mother started to slowly walk back to our house. I noticed some movement coming our way and told Jim to get down. A few other women from the neighborhood was walking to my mother. Jim said they had been standing watching the fight too. I hadn’t been able to see, but Jim said they hadn’t seen us. We slowly crawled  back down the row of scrubs and back into the woods. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about the fight. By the time we went home, both mothers had done a good job cleaning up and covering up the battle marks. We acted like we didn’t know a thing about the catfight. Over all things at my house was surprisingly normal. Mother had put on a blouse that went up to her neck, and a part of slacks, if I hadn’t known better I wouldn’t have known she had just won a vicious catfight. I hung around the house for a bit, and seeing there was nothing to really see there I headed over to Jims. He met me outside and said his mother was quiet, but not really acting like anything major had happened. When we went in  I did notice the side of his mothers face was sort of red. From the slaps I would guess, but other than that she was dressed so she didn’t show any of her battle marks either. We went out back to talk some more about the afternoon we just had. 
   We wondered what would happen the next time our mothers saw each other. We didn’t know if they would ever fight again, but we figured neither woman would want to do it again anytime soon. I had a few chores to do, so I went back to my house to get them out of the way. I told Jim I would be back over to talk some more later in the evening. Jim said he was going to help an older neighbor with a few things and we would get together later. I went home and emptied the trash, and started a couple lawn chores. I had a small pile of twigs and started to carried them to the back to toss them into the woods. As I turned to walk back up I thought I heard someone softly call my name. I looked around but didn’t see anyone. On my next trip back I heard my name again. This time I stopped and looked around, I seen Jill in the row of shrubs. I walked over to see what she was doing, she just was sitting there for no apparent reason. She said she had noticed me staring at her over the summer as she laid out. I felt my face turn red from embarrassment. She giggled and told me not no be embarrassed, she thought it was sweet. She went on to ask me what I thought now that I had seen her all but nude. I was stunned, I didn’t know what to say, so I  played innocent. She told me she had seen us in the bushes watching the fight. I didn’t know what to say again,
   I was embarrassed all over again. She pointed to a tall tree a ways back on the woods, and told me when I took my last handful of twigs back, to just go into the woods and meet her at that tree. I did as planned and she was there waiting. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I was excited by some that I had. I walked over to her and she told me that I probably knew, but her boobs got some damage in the catfight. She pulled her top up and my mother had scratched them up pretty good. At the end of the fight when my mom worked on them pretty good, she had put some scratches on the bottom side. She ask me if I could rub some cream she had in the scratches, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I acted all shy about it, and she ask again. She said she couldn’t very well ask her son to do it, as that wouldn’t be right. I acted reluctant, but loved every second. I wasn’t sure if the cream was cold to them, or they was sensitive from the fight. As soon as I started putting the cream on, her nipples stood straight out. Even all scratched up, they still looked wonderful to me. I did this for her every day or so till she was all healed up. I was in heaven doing this.
   We would discuss the fight during this time. After I was finished I told her to stay in the woods till I waved to her to come out. I didn’t want my mother to know, she might have really tore in to her for this. I went back to my house and my mother was in the front room, so I waved to Jill to come on out. I went in the house and my mother was sitting looking at a magazine. We really didn’t say much, she just sit there. Later mother asked me if I had enjoyed myself this afternoon. I told her I had, still not sure if she know we was watching the catfight. She asked if it was the first catfight I had ever seen, I felt like crawling away, I didn’t know what to say, but told her it was the first one I ever saw. She asked what I thought, and told her I had mixed emotions about it. I was scared and excited at the same time. We talked more, and I told her it was so sexy at first when it was just slapping and minor hair pulling. But was shocked how vicious it got toward the end. I told her Jim and I thought about breaking it up at the end when it was turning nasty, as we didn’t want to see either mother get hurt.
   She said it was the first catfight for both of them, but she had see other women catfight before. She said catfights are vicious and nasty by nature, clawing and scratching and hair pulling, that is why they are called catfights.  Being it was their first fight, it took them awhile to get it going good. She said she was afraid that we might stop it as it got vicious, and was glad we didn’t. It was a woman thing between her and Jill and they needed to fight till one of them gave. If we had stopped it, they would have had to fight again when we wasn’t around to stop it this time. She said her and Jill had wanted to fight each other for a long time, and the time had come.
   Neither of the mothers wanted us to be around to see it, but by the time she saw us. They both was worked up and ready to fight, so she said she just acted like she didn’t know we was there and fought Jill anyway. She said she wanted to fight Jill so bad by that point that she would have fought here right there and then even if the whole  neighborhood was there to watch. I asked about the other women that was watching, I told her I hadn’t seen them till it was over. And she was lucky they hadn’t interfered and stopped it. They had seen almost the whole thing she said, and that a women won’t stop a catfight unless one of the fighters is going to really be seriously hurt. They understand that the women have a score to settle and they might as well let them do it. She said it was odd, but she really enjoyed fighting Jill. She had always been conservative, and it was exciting and fun in an odd way. 
   I asked her about taking her bra off and throwing it away, she said it is a womanly challenge, like Jill removing her skirt. To see if the other is woman enough to meet your challenge. Both mothers healed up from their fight in a couple weeks. My mother was the woman of the neighborhood, we heard almost no talk of the fight. The women that seen it must not have told many, but everyone seemed to know my mother was the woman boss of the neighborhood.  All the other woman was so happy Jill got beat, and they loved it that a conservative woman like my mother did it. Jill didn’t lay as much anymore, and when she did. She did it in the corner of her back yard, where no one could see her. 
   They haven’t have another catfight, but who knows we still live there. Jim and I are still very good friends, and hang out together all the time. My mother said she would fight Jill again if need be, and even said she probably would enjoy it. Jim said he isn’t sure if his mother wants to fight mine again or not. I told my mother if they plan to fight again. This time don’t try and send us away,  Jim and I both want to watch them. She said she didn’t know, as now that they have fought before, the next one probably won’t last as long. They will get it started faster, and get vicious quicker, but she said she would probably let me know.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 06:28:03 AM »
That...was absolutely mindblowing!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  More, please!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 07:16:34 AM »
Mother catfight story II

It had been about a year since my mother and Jill had their catfight. Nothing had changed with my mother. She was back to her conservative self the very afternoon of the fight. It didn’t change her at all. She mostly just acted like it never happened. Jill on the other hand, had changed her ways. She  stopped laying out where everyone in the neighborhood could see her.  She did lay out, but she did it in the corner of her yard where she couldn’t be seen.  Like before both women just avoided each other. We really didn’t hear much about the catfight. We thought it would be the talk of the neighborhood, but there really wasn’t any talk about it. Jim and I had talked about if we thought our mothers would ever catfight again. Jim said he didn’t know if his mother would want to fight again. I told him what my mother had said. That she enjoyed the catfight in an odd kind of way, and would fight Jill again if need be. Jim said his mother hadn’t talked about the fight much either, but he felt she was shocked that she had lost. All we knew for sure was, if there was another catfight we wanted to be there. Jim said if there was rematch, he felt his mother would fare  better. He said he would be surprised if she didn’t win if they fought again. I wasn’t sure, but I knew Jill would use dirty tactics quicker than my mother. But as I seen in the last fight, once Jill started using them. My mother was game for using  them too. Things had been pretty much normal after the fight.  As time went on we started to doubt there would be another catfight. 
       I spent as much time over at Jims as I always had. I did start to notice that Jill would look over at my mother when she was out, and she would have a pissed look on her face. I thought this was interesting, and figured Jill was still sore about losing the catfight. I just wonder if she was still sore enough to think of giving it another try. I talked to Jim about this, but he hadn’t noticed the looks and he didn’t think there was anything to it. I continued to notice the looks she would give toward my mother, but that was as far as it seemed to go. I figured Jim was right, and that his mother wasn’t looking for another catfight with my mother. Both mothers were as sexy as ever, if anything they had gotten sexier over the last year. We both loved to look at the other mother, but we both knew we wanted the same thing. We both wanted to see our sexy mothers catfight each other again. As we was playing basketball one afternoon and both our mothers was out in the backyards. We noticed that they was staring at each other, so we stopped our game and just stood and watched. Both mothers was staring at each other with their hands on their hips. There  was a lot of distance between them, but they wasn’t taking their eyes off each other. Jim and I looked at each other and thought,  oh boy  this might be it. My mother slowly took a couple of steps toward Jill.
      Jill hadn’t made any movement toward my mother, but hadn’t taken her eyes off her. Jim and I looked at each other excitingly and started to walk to them. As I got nearer to my mother, I called to her  but she didn’t acknowledge me. I called  to her again, but again she didn’t acknowledge that she heard me.  By this time Jim was over near his mother, but she didn’t even seem to notice that he was approaching her. Neither mother had taken her eyes off the other.  I could hear him speak to her, but I couldn’t hear what he had said. She like my mother didn’t acknowledge his words. I was now with in a few steps of my mother. She had stopped walking and was just standing staring back at Jill. I looked over at Jill and Jim. Jill was staring very hard back at my mother, and Jim looked as excited as I was. I was so excited I walked to a couple steps of my mother. I stood there for a few moments watching the stare down going on between them. I stepped  right up behind her and ask if she was going over there and fight her. I could see Jim talking to his mother as well. She was ignoring his words too, like my mother was mine. I told my mother to go on over and fight her if she wanted. The women was still several yards apart, but staring daggers at each other. I think my mother was to the point she was willing to fight Jill again. I told her it was ok, go on over and fight her if you want. Jim was talking to Jill like I was my mother still, but I couldn’t hear what was being said. Jill then turned and slowly started to walk into her house.                                                                                       
       My mother didn’t take her eyes off her. She watched Jill walk into her house and then stood watching the door. Jim walked in with his mother, and neither came back out. After a few minutes my mother turned and walked back into our house, I followed her in .  She went into the house and started doing things like nothing had just happened. She was only a few steps and a couple moments from cat fighting Jill again, but she acted like nothing had happened.  I waited a bit and asked my mother what had went on. She said nothing really had,  she had noticed lately Jill would stare at her. She said she was staring at her again, so she just returned the favor. She said Jill seemed to get mad when she returned the stare, so she just kept staring back. I asked her why she walked toward her if she wasn’t going to fight her. She said she was just letting Jill know if she was looking to fight, she was ready for her. I asked her if she wanted to fight again. She said she didn’t know, she had kind of enjoyed the first fight. She said she wasn’t planning on going to go looking   for a fight with Jill, but she wouldn’t be sorry if they fought again. I took this as a good sign that there might be another catfight, it would now depend on Jills willingness to fight again. I couldn’t wait to talk to Jim to see what was happening at his house. 
     I watched and about half a hour later, I saw Jim walk out and head into the woods behind our houses. He looked back toward my house a couple times, I waited a couple minutes and headed that way myself. The woods was a good place to talk, it was far enough away from the houses there was no way either mother could see or hear us. We  both wanted to know what had went on in the others house. I told him my side, and he started to tell me his story. He said at first his mother was very tense, but calmed down after some time. He said after they went in she even said that she should have went over and slapped that bitch in the face, but she was much calmer now. He asked what I was saying to my mother during the stare down, and I told him. He said he was asking his mother if they was going to fight. He said he told her if they needed to fight, just go ahead and do it. I asked him why his mother walked in the house if she wanted to slap my mother. He said she told him she really didn’t like fighting with us and the neighbors watching. She did it last time because they both wanted to fight each other so bad they couldn’t stop it. I told him it seemed like it was up to his mother if there was going to be another catfight. He said like my mother, he didn’t think his was going to go looking for it, but if either mother would start it they would surely go at it. We just needed for one of them to start it, and to make sure we was around to watch them. 
     That evening my mother asked if I had seen Jim, I told her I had. She asked if Jill had anything to say about this afternoon. I told her he really didn’t say a lot about it. I didn’t want it to look like we was looking forward to seeing them fight too much. They might think we was pushing things along and not fight, or they might make sure we wasn’t around to watch like they tried the first time. She said she was surprised when Jill didn’t match her, and start walking toward her like she was toward Jill. I ask her what would have happened then. She said she would have kept walk toward Jill as long as she was walking toward her, and they probably would have tangled up right there on the lawn again. I told her Jim did say his mother didn‘t like fighting in front of us and the neighbors. Mother said she too, would prefer it a private matter. Instead of a public show for the whole neighborhood, but would have fought her right then and there if Jill had wanted.  She said she had wondered why Jill had walked away. Being she started the stare down and seemed so into it. From the way my mother talked it sounded like she was more than ready to fight Jill again. We just needed a spark to get it going, and to make sure it didn’t become a  “ private matter ”  or at least not private from Jim and I. We was dying to see our sexy mother cat fighting each other again.

Things was pretty much back to normal . Jim and I hung around like always, playing basketball, fishing and of course talking about our sexy mothers cat fighting with each other.  A week or two later my mother was out in the back yard working in her flowers. I noticed she kept looking up at Jims house every few minutes. It appeared that Jill was standing at her back door staring at her again. She just stared to stare back now, as she called me over. She told me to go tell Jill, if she had an issue. Maybe she could come out and they could “ discuss” it like women. I couldn’t believe what she had just said, as I walked over to their house. I needed to find Jim before I told Jill what my mother had said. He would never forgive me if I told Jill and she just ran out and started fighting my mother and he missed it.  I went in the front and found Jim watching tv. I told him what was going on and what my mother had said. He too couldn’t believe this. I let him go tell Jill what my mother had said, I went back out the front door and headed to the back to see what was going to happen. I got back to my mother, and Jill had left from the back door. I told her I had told Jim, and he was going to go tell Jill. She said that was fine, and we stood waiting to see if Jill would come out to “ discuss” things.  Several minutes had passed and no movement from their house. I told my mother that I didn’t think Jill was going to come out. She said she thought she would,  just wait a minute. She was right, a moment later the back door opened, and Jill stepped out onto the porch. She stood there for a few seconds and then slowly started toward us. 
       My mother took a few steps toward Jill and stopped and waited for her to arrive. Jim and I was so excited it looked like this was going to be it. Jill walked up to with in a few steps of my mother and stopped. Jim and I was both standing behind our mother waiting for the action to begin. Jill spoke first saying she heard that my mother had a problem. My mother said she did and that she was the problem, I figured that comment would get things going pretty quick. It did piss Jill off, and a heated argument quickly started.  In a matter of seconds they was face to face really going at it verbally. Even though neither lady was yelling or screaming, somehow some of the neighbors heard the happenings and headed over.  A number of them had gathered around waiting for the show to begin. My mother didn’t even seem to notice the people around them, but Jill noticed them . You could tell she didn’t want to fight with the neighbors around. She stepped back away from my mother and said it was a good thing for her the whole neighborhood was around. 

My mother ask her why it mattered, she used to lay out showing off her whole body. One of the neighbor women said, well she knows better than to do that anymore, she knows you’ll whip her again. Another woman ask Jill if she was scared of getting beat again. All the women was giggling with excitement. I could tell Jill really wanted to fight and the comments the other women was making was really getting to her. She stood there for a minute and turned and slowly walked away. Some of the women was trying to get her to stop and fight, but she kept walking. She said they had some issues to settle, but she wasn’t going to put on a show for the whole street to watch. Some of the women was trying to talk my mother into going after her, but she just stood there. The neighbor women was all ready to see a catfight and kept trying to get them to go at it, but Jill kept walking and my mother wasn’t going after her. Both mothers was worked up and ready to fight, but I don’t think either really want to fight with everyone watching. Jill walked back into her house and my mother started back to ours. 
      Even though they didn’t fight, it still had been very exciting. All the other women urging them to fight. Telling them they should just go ahead and settle it. They was itching to see a good ol catfight, and was doing their  best to get one started. Begging Jill not to walk away and to turn and fight my mother. Telling my mother not to let Jill get away, to go and get her.  We had never seen grown women act this way. They had acted like little school girls. Trying to get two other school girls to fight each other, but none of them were girls. They was all grown mature women, mothers and wives. All the neighbor women hung around for a bit and all went back home disappointed. Jim and I just stood there talking, we was both glad they didn’t fight with all the other women around. We figured it would take some of the excitement away from the fight, but it was so sexy. Our mothers standing ready to catfight with all the other mothers from the area egging them on to fight each other. The women seemed as excited or more so then we was to watch them catfight it out. In the following days all the women was talking about the near fight, and some was ribbing Jill for walking away. This was just like the last time, several near fights, before they finally had their catfight. The waiting and excitement was killing both Jim and myself. We couldn’t wait for them to catfight again. After what had just happened, we felt pretty sure our mothers was going to catfight again. Jim said he thought the fight was going to happen soon. He said he thought his mother was ready to fight the first chance she got. The only question was when, as we surely didn’t want to miss it. 

I walked into the house and mother was sitting reading a book. I asked her if she thought her and Jill was going to have another catfight. She said she didn’t see how they could avoid it now. I pretty much knew that, but was just trying to make conversation. I said I thought they was going to do it today, the way they was face to face arguing. She said they probably would have, if the other women hadn’t come over. She said when she saw Jill walking toward her. She thought they was going to right then, and was actually excited and looking forward to it. She said it was odd, it was totally opposite of the way she was. But she was really looking forward to cat fighting again. It was strange, but she really wanted to do it and couldn’t wait for it to happen. She then changed the subject and said it was such a pretty day, and we should go to the lake. She liked to go there and read while I fished. I was dying to talk to Jim to hear what he had to say, but didn’t want my mother to know this. I agreed and got my stuff together and we rode our bikes to the lake.
      I decided to make the most of it, and talked about her and Jill cat fighting. I ask her if she would have fought Jill with all the neighbor women around. She said, like Jill, she would rather not, but would have if Jill had not walked away. She said she was glad when Jill turned and walked away, but she wasn’t going to back down if she had started it. I ask her if she thought about going after her and starting it, she said she hadn’t. She wasn’t going to start it in front of all the neighbors. I told her how odd it was seeing all the other women trying to get them to fight, I had never seen grown women acting that way. The way they pleaded with Jill not to leave and go back and fight with her. As well as  the way the tried to get her to go after Jill and fight her. Some of them was nearly begging each of them to go start fighting the other woman. These same women would run to stop a fight if their little girls was fighting. She agreed they was all fired up and ready to see a good catfight, but she wasn’t surprised by the way the acted. Most of the women didn’t care for Jill, as their sons and husbands had all stared at her when she use to lay out. That made many of them jealous, and some was jealous that Jill had a better body than theirs. These women would have loved to see Jill in a catfight. They would really love to see her get whipped, but even if she didn’t. They would get to see her lose some hair and get all scratched up, that alone would make them happy. Some of the women might not even care who won she said, many women just like to watch other women catfight.  They  love the excitement of a catfight and really get into it. I told her how proud I was that she stood her ground and didn’t back down. She said she didn’t want to fight like that, but if Jill hadn’t walked away she would have.

I remembered after her fight with Jill, she had said it was the first fight either had been in but she had seen other women fight before. I worried I might be on thin ice here, but wanted to know a little about that. I reminded her of what she had said, she said that she had seen some catfights before. I ask her if it was like today, if they had coached the women into fighting. She said they hadn’t, the women had an issue and wanted to settle it and agreed to meet and catfight.  I ask if it was a good catfight. She laughed and said what is a good catfight. It was two women pulling hair, slapping and scratching. One fight she said had been like hers and Jills. Neither of the ladies had fought before, so it went on for awhile. They had fought for a good while before it got nasty. It didn’t last long after that, by that time both women was worn out and they stopped. Both women was happy with the damage they had caused the other and neither had really given in so they called it a draw. Both women seemed to consider the issue settled. I ask how many catfights she had seen, and  she said a few. I ask if she had ever seen a nasty one and she said she had. She said it got very vicious and they stopped the women before someone got seriously hurt. She said that is why women like to have a girlfriend there, to stop things if they get out of hand. I ask if that is why she had been at the catfights. She said for that and to support her girlfriends that were fighting.
       I looked around and noticed the sun was starting to go down. Mother noticed this too and said we better start for home. As we was riding home, I ask if I knew any of her friends that had been in catfights. She laughed and said that I sure was full of questions about all this cat fighting stuff. I took this as meaning she didn’t want to talk with me about this anymore. But she went ahead and answered, she said that I did know a few of them. I was stunned, and ask who had been in catfights, but she wouldn’t tell me. I was told I would be surprised who had been in catfights with other women. I again ask her who, but she still wouldn’t tell me. She said it was a lady thing, and matters that should be kept between the ladies. That is why she would rather keep the issue with Jill a private matter. I brought up that if catfights can get so vicious, it might be a good idea to have someone there to stop it. If it got out of hand like the fight she helped stop. I got no reply to this idea, she just kept riding. We was getting near the house, and this brought me back to reality. I had forgot for awhile, but I was dying to talk to Jim and get Jills reaction to what happened this afternoon.

It was nearly dark by the time we got home. I hurried and put my things away, and waited outside to see if Jim would come over. After awhile he walked out, and asked where I had been. I told him we was at the lake, my mother had been going with me when ever he didn’t. I asked what had went on at his house. He said after awhile his mother finally calmed down. She had planned on fighting my mother this afternoon, when she came out back to meet her. She was prepared and ready, but all the other women showed up. When they all showed up, she just walked away. The other women had nearly talked her into turning around and fighting, all of them pleading with her to fight. She was already worked up and ready to catfight, and this just made her want to more. She thought about turning around and fighting, but she really didn’t want to fight with all the other women there. I told him my mother was ready to fight her, but she too didn’t want to fight with everyone around. I shared all the cat fighting stuff my mother had told me, he was as excited to hear the stuff as I was. He ask if I thought their next catfight would get vicious enough that we would have to stop it. I told him I didn’t know if it would get that vicious, but I figured it would get nasty. He said he would have to ask his mother if she had seen any catfights. We heard my mother call me to eat, so I went in and Jim went back to his house. 
     The next few days we kept an eye on our mothers. We didn’t want them to fight, and we not see it. The other women in the neighborhood was also watching. Some asking when it was going to happen, and others still trying to get them started. Neither mother showed any signs of cat fighting the other. They just went about their normal business. They was acting like nothing had happened, but we knew better. Jim and myself knew the catfight would happen soon. One beautiful day, I decided to go fishing. I went over and ask Jim if he wanted to go. I figured we could fish a little and talk about when we thought our mothers would catfight. He was going to go, but Jill told him she wanted some stuff done around the house. I got my stuff together and was leaving, when my mother called. She asked if Jim was going and I told her he couldn’t. She said she would go, it was a nice day to be at the lake. So she got her bike and headed to the lake. I was having a pretty good day, I had caught several nice fish, showed them to my mother and turned them back. It was a lovely lake, full of nice fish, but hardly anyone ever went there other than Jim and I and a couple other kids. I heard something and turned and saw Jim walking over the little hill toward me. He was about half way to me when I saw Jill coming over the hill behind him. I told my mother that Jim and Jill was here. She had been reading a book in the shade, and she turned to look.

She saw Jill coming and stood up and started to smile. Jim walked up and said Jill was ready to settle things if my mother was woman enough to catfight her. It seemed it was Jills turn to do the calling out this time. My mother said to tell Jill it would be her pleasure, then she said wait I think I will tell her myself. We couldn’t have found a more perfect place for the catfight. In a grassy clearing beside a beautiful lake. The two mothers was slowly walking toward each other, neither taking her eyes off the other. We walked past my mother and stopped between them, about where we figured they would meet. Both of them walking slowly but steadily never taking their eyes off the other.  The was still a ways apart, but the distance was closing. We noticed now that they was walking a little faster, and was getting faster the closer they got to each other. My mother was wearing like a little tennis skirt and a tee shirt. Jill was wearing a similar type skirt with a tank top. Both was wear tennis shoes. We was so excited we could hardly control ourselves.  We had guessed their meeting point pretty good. They was about to each other and we was right in the middle. 
     When they got to within several yards of each other, they both charged the other. There was no standing and talking or pushing and daring the other to start it this time. They clashed together and the catfight was on.  Both of them instantly started yanking hair and slapping at the others face. They was both getting some pretty good shot to the others face. They would use the hand full of hair they had to pull the others head around so they could get a clean slap into her face. They would occasionally loosen their grip on the others hair and get a better and tighter grip. When they would do this, they would both have strains of hair fall from their hand. Both mothers was already loosing some hair. This went on for several minutes and Jill grabbed my mothers hair with both her hands. Mother kept to her attack of hair pulling and face slapping. This worked for her till Jill pulled her close and then she couldn’t get any good slaps in. So she too then went to the two handed hair pulling. The hair really started to fly now. Both was pulling like crazy. It was looking like it was going to be an awesome fight. It was very sexy sight, both mothers was really going at it. We was both very very excited by what we was seeing. As they was having their hair pulling match. Their legs tangled up, and both women went down.  Now the claws came out, they hadn’t done any scratching up to this point.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 07:17:05 AM »
Both women took to rolling across the ground. Both still held the other by the hair, but started using their other hand to attack. Faces were getting slapped, arms and shoulders was getting scratched. It was turning into a true tooth and nail catfight now. Their legs was kicking and thrashing to control the enemy legs. We could clearly see their panties under their shirts. We was circling them, looking for the best angle to see the most action. We was in a large open area, and it looked like they was going to use all of it before this battle was over. They was rolling around still fighting like alley cats, till they both lost their grip on the other. Both women rolled free. Both started to get up , but they only made it to their knees. They both attacked each other again, on their knees they started hair pulling and swinging some good face slaps. Holding the other by the hair they would try desperately to get a good slap to the others face. Jill was having a hard time keeping her grip on my mother hair, so she released it and grabbed her shirt to hold on to. This was working very well for her, she was controlling my mother and landing some clean hard slaps. Mother tried to pull away, and the sound we heard was music to our ears.   
     Mothers shirt ripped around the collar. It didn’t fall off and you couldn’t see anything, but it was a move in the direction we wanted. With the mothers knowing we was there this time, we didn’t have to try and hide. We would be able to get some great close up views of there boobs if this turned into a topless fight. Their first fight must have been training for them. Mother never even flinched when her top got tore, she just fought on. Last time it took them forever to get it started and my mother was shocked when her top first got torn last time. This time they never stopped walking when they met and went straight into the catfight. Mother seeing Jills idea of hold onto the clothes for better control of the opponent and slapping was a good one. So she follow suit, and grabbed Jills top and started slapping. Jill had grabbed another hold on mother shirt and was returning slaps.  Both women was trying to slap the other face off, while holding her by her top. It wasn’t long till we was hearing more clothing tear. Both of their tops was getting ripped up pretty good, but both women fought on.  Their tops was getting so ripped up that it was hard to get and maintain a tight grip on what was left of them. So they had went back to hold each other by the hair and slapping. We didn’t figure the fight would last long going like it was, but we was loving every minute of it. If you had ask the mothers, I think they was loving it too. Neither one seemed to be over powering the other, they was both holding their own. It was turning out to be a very evenly matched catfight. All of a sudden they both fell over, and the ground fight was on again.

As soon as they hit the ground they tangled up into one womanly ball, and started rolling around fighting like mad. Both went to work removing the others top, it seemed to be blocking what they really wanted to get at. It wasn’t but a few moment till both top had been ripped to shreds and all but removed.  We had waited for this for a long time, and we wasn’t being disappointed. They rolled apart again and both women went back to their knees and stared at the other. Neither attacked this time they just stared. After a couple moments both rose back to her feet for the first time since the fight had started. They walked around before coming back together. Both tops was nothing more than shreds, both bras was in plain sight. They didn’t have a lot of modesty after the last fight, so both removed their top. They was now in skirt and bra, both women looked very sexy. Their bodies shined  from the sweat on them, their hair was a total mess and all wild looking. I can’t tell you what is was, but there was just something so sexy about the  scratches on them. They both looked so sexy at this point. Both was now ready to continue the catfight. As they approached each other, both extended her claws and started to circle each other. 
     Jim said he thought it was going to become a boob fight. I wasn’t sure but  hopped he was right. They was slowly circling each other with their claws extended, and suddenly they both lunged at each other. He had been correct, both grabbed for a hand full of the other boobs. Some jockeying went on, but when they settled both had both hands full of boob. They was squeezing and pulling and twisting the other womans boobs. They was trying to dig their nails into the other boob flesh, but the material from the bras was preventing that. Seeing they wasn’t causing the amount of damage or pain they wanted. Both let their hands slide out to  the tip, to give the nipples some rough treatment. Both women was pulling each other around by the tip of their boobs, You could tell this was uncomfortable for both women, yet they both seemed to almost have a smile on their face. This was awesome, both mothers looked so sexy cat fighting  each other. Jim and I was in heaven. It was a beautiful day, we was at a beautiful lake watching two beautiful sexy ladies catfight each other. They was both getting in to the boob fighting, now they was starting to jerk each others boobs to the side every once in awhile. As well as continuing to pull each other around. My mother seem to start to get the better of Jill in the boob fight. Jill suddenly released my her boobs and swung a hard slap at her face. She missed her mark, but did manage to smack the top of my mothers head. She too released her boob hold and stepped back from Jill. 
     Both women stood staring at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. They began to circle each other again with their claws out. After a circle or two, they again came together. Both women dug their hands into the other hair and starting pulling. They  was jerking heads from side to side, and pushing each others head back as far as the neck would let it go. They was in close fighting, as they pulled hair we noticed their boobs was pushing against the others. The harder they pulled hair the tighter they got to each other, and the more their boobs mashed together. It was an incredible sight, the mothers were pulling each others hair out while their boobs mashed together. They did this for a long while, we was starting to think they was going to stay like this till one of them gave up. Both was losing hair, but was returning the favor by removing some out of the others head. This was turning into a great catfight. Jill got her leg behind my mothers and was able to trip her. My mother went down. She had planned on diving on top of her, but my mother brought her knees up just as she was about to. She rolled away and was able to get back to her feet. 
     Jill stepped back and unfastened her bra and let it fall to the ground. My mother followed suit and removed hers as well. She then reached behind her and spoke the first words of the catfight. She slipped her skirt off and tossed it to me and said she would need that for the ride home. Jill started to remove her skirt, and told my mother that she wouldn’t be able to ride home when she was finished with her. I hadn’t thought about that, we had rode our bikes and now mother didn’t have a top. I wasn’t going to worry about that now, the catfight wasn’t over. Both of them now stood right in front of us only a few feet away, in nothing more than their panties and tennis shoes. They both looked so wild and sexy,  it was awesome. Now that I had a clear view of them both close up, I hadn’t given my mothers boobs enough credit. They was every bit as nice as Jills if not better. Both had beautiful breast. Both was very full, and the skin so clear and soft looking. Their nipples was very large, rock hard and sticking straight out. Neither set had much sag to them. They proudly stood pretty much straight out from their chest. They was a little red and maybe swollen at little. Making them look a little fuller than they really was, but they looked awesome. It was easy to see both women was very proud of her breast, and rightfully so. They was better than any boobs we had see in the magazines.  It was really a shame to see anything that beautiful get damaged, but this was a catfight.  Both women knew her lovely mounds was about to face some nasty treatment, but that didn’t hold them back. They would risk the damage, just so they could get their hands on the others boobs.

They both stepped toward each other to continue their catfight. They was back into each others hair with in seconds, only this time they was braless. As they came together we could see their boobs smashing together. They was pulling hair for all they was worth, as their boobs crushed together. There was boob flesh smashing out both sides between them. Neither woman had really large breast, they was just full and round. They was pulling hair so hard, and their bodies mashing together so tight. They was smashing each others boobs almost flat. Both their heads had to be hurting by now.  They was really pulling out some hair now, they was really going at it hard. Jill was the first to pull back and slide a hand down and grab my mothers boob, so my mother followed her lead. They was now really abusing the others breast. Squeezing, pulling, and scratching them. It was great, four perfect boobs being abused right before our eyes. They both seemed to enjoy trying to destroy they other boobs. It looked like they was going to be crushed , or pulled  off their bodies. 
       Mother released one of her holds on Jills boob, and started slapping it very hard. This was really effective, Jill was trying to pull away, but mother held her in place by her other boob.  She was getting some very hard slaps in, and Jills boob was already starting to turn red. Her boob wobbled and bounced with every slap. This was really taking a toll on her, she released her holds on my mothers breast. Now she just tried to get away from my mother.   Finally she was able to break my mothers hold and pull back. All four boobs was showing wear from the last few minutes, they was red and scratched up. Mother stepped right toward Jill, she seemed more aggressive to fight now than Jill did, but Jill certainly did not back down. She stepped right up to meet the challenge and met my mother. Jill lunged at my mother and had her by the hair before she knew it. She jerked her off balance and started to swing her around by the hair. All my mother could do was grab Jills wrists and try to lessen the tension on her hair. She was trying to scratch her wrists but wasn’t have any luck. She couldn’t reach Jill to attack her body, all she could do was try and break Jills hold. Jill was swinging her around in a circle very fast. Mother was about to fall, but Jill released her before she could and she flew back and landed on her back on the ground. She started to get up, but Jill charged and tackled her to the ground. 

The instantly tangled up and was cat fighting on the ground, but fighting very savagely now. They was fighting as hard as they could now,  scratch marks was forming by the second and hair was being removed by the handfuls. They was fighting like two wild animals, grunting and growling , they rolled back and forth as they fought. I figured it was a fight like this that my mother had helped stop. We didn’t know which was worse the hair pulling or the vicious clawing going on. Both woman was taking a lot of damage, and we knew we couldn’t let them fight like this for long. Both their arms and backs was all scratched up now, and they was still loosing hair by the handfuls. After several minutes of this ,we was  about to stop them. Then they rolled apart and just laid there. We both walked up to our mother to see if she was alright. Both seemed to be, just out of breath and near exhaustion. Both just laid there sucking in as much air as they could get into their lungs. As we spoke to them, they would nod but didn’t really speak, as they still was gasping for air. We both sit down beside our mother and waited for them to catch their breath. After some time had passed my mother sit up and I asked her if she was sure she was ok. She said she was, she had just needed to catch her breath and rest for a bit. At about the same time Jill sat up too, and she said she was ok as well. They had ended up in a shady spot so we just let they rest, both mothers laid back for awhile. Jim ran to the car to get his mother some water to drink, I went and got a bottle that we had with us. They each took a small drink and just sit there to rest. Jim and I was talking about what an awesome fight it had been, and how proud we was of our mothers. Both of them had recovered a great deal in the last couple minutes and both started to stand up. 
       Once on their feet they went for each other again, starting another hair pulling match. We ran over and pulled them apart, which wasn’t as easy as we thought.  Both of them told us to get back and stay out of it, we told them they had both had enough and it was over. They said they would decide when it was over. We didn’t know what to do, both mothers was still trying to get at each other. Jim said we could let them fight a little more, and stop it if we had too. We didn’t want to do this, we was trying to come up with a plan to calm them down. They was still fighting to get at each other. We told them both to settle down . Both of them did, and we eased our holds on them. We was trying to decide what to do with them. But as soon as Jill felt the grip on her arms loosen  she charged, breaking free from Jim and was running as best as she could straight toward my mother. I didn’t want my mother caught while her arms was being held back by me. She wouldn’t be able to fight back or defend herself,  so I released her too.
         She charged Jill and they met in another tangle of arms and legs. Here was two women who only minutes before was laying on the ground unable to stand, now back fighting all out again. The pace had slowed now, that isn’t saying that hair wasn’t being ripped out and that backs, arms, legs and boobs wasn’t getting clawed up. It was just at a slower pace now. It was something to see, they was cat fighting viciously, but at a slower pace. Where you could see all the happenings. You could see a hand go in grab a boob, and the nails would sink in and they would pull the hand along the boob and you could see the scratch marks form behind the nails. They would slap the others back and then you could see them turn their hand up till the nails dug in. Then pull down raking the others back. They would reach down and sink their nails into the others leg or thigh. Then pull their hand up, leaving some nice red scratch marks behind. Their hands would yank on some hair and you could see the others head move a bit and see the hand pull free. Then they would slowly open it and you would see the strands of hair fall out, before they would reach for another handful. It was a very vicious nasty cat fight, but like watching it in slow motion. We didn’t think they would fight like this much longer, as tired as they were. Finally Jill slipped and fell, taking my mother with her. Both women landed on the ground, but still wanted to continue the catfight. It took them awhile to get together but once they did, it was back to cat fighting. They started pulling hair and scratching and rolling again. They rolled back and forth for awhile. They wasn’t really doing much damage now, just hair pulling. They was both too worn out to fight much. They just rolled around pulling out a little hair. Finally my mother got on top Jill and was pulling her hair when Jill stopped fighting back. We pulled my mother off her and Jill just lied there. She was out, the catfight was over. Jim was able to revive her very easy. She had fainted from exhaustion, and not been knock out during the fight.  Both women laid side by side in the grass resting, the fight was out of both of them. My mother had proven herself the better woman again. It was an afternoon Jim and I would never forget.
       Both women rested for a hour or so, and both came back to life surprisingly well. I asked mother if she was going to be able to ride home. she said that she didn’t think she would have any problems. Jill got up and they started to their car. Mother told her if she ever wanted to do it again, just let her know. She said she had started to enjoy cat fighting. Jill didn’t say anything she just walked away. Mother was ready to go, but I told her to rest a little more. I took off my shirt and gave it to her to put on. It fit kind of tight in the chest area, but it was fine. She laid down on the blanket she had brought and went to sleep.
      I walked down to the lake and fished for about a hour or so. Then I heard my mother call, she had woken up. She said she felt much better now, she laughed and said she was ready for another catfight if Jill had stayed.  I got my stuff and we got the bikes and headed home. She went to the tub to soak when we got there, and I ran outside. Jim saw me and came over to talk. His mother was asleep in the house. We relived the whole afternoon again in our heads. We both agreed it was probably going to be the best afternoon of our lives. I ask Jim if he thought his mother would ever want to fight again. He said he wasn’t sure this time. We both agreed even though his mother had fainted and lost, it was still as very even catfight. It could have gone either way really. We could only dream of what the next catfight would bring, if there was another. 
        I went back in the house, mother was already out of the tub, and getting herself something to drink. I told her what an awesome fight it had been. She said it was much nastier that the first one, just like she thought it would be. There was a couple times, she thought she might get beat. I told her it looked like a very even catfight right to the very end.  The lake was a perfect place for the catfight, she agreed and said at least it was private. She walked in and sat down on the couch, as I kept talking about the fight. I ask if she enjoyed this catfight like she did the first one. She just grinned and said she had enjoyed it. She said it was almost like having fun when you was a child. It felt so good to have a grip on Jills hair pulling on it. It felt so good to her, but she knew how it was making Jill feel. She was feeling the same burning and stinging, because Jill was pulling  her hair at the same time. She said it was nothing short of a small high, as she could feel Jills hair give and start to pull loose. That made her pull just that little extra so it would pull free. It felt great to remove a hand full of Jills hair, but Jill was removing hers at the same time. She said the only thing she disliked as much as Jill, was Jills boobs.  It was like heaven having her hands on them. Trying her best to ruin and destroy them. It was like a dream to her when she would dig her nails into Jills breast, and she could see the look of fear and pain on Jills face. She knew she had the same look as Jill was ripping at her breast, but it was well worth the punishment she was taking. As long as she was able to damage hers as well.  She didn’t think anything was as feminine as breast attacks in a catfight. At that stage of a catfight, both women was out to destroy each other. She said it felt so sexy in a violent kind of way, it was hard for her to explain. All she knew was how much she enjoyed trying to destroy Jills boobs.

I ask about when their boobs was mashed together during the catfight. It gave her an odd feeling when they was pulling hair and their boobs was mashing together, It too seems sexy to her in a way, but it also had a dirty feeling to it at the same time. She had no interest in other women sexually, but  said it was arousing mashing breast with another woman. She said it must have been arousing to Jills as well, as her nipples got very hard during this stage of the fight.  I told her we though it was over when they rolled apart and just laid there beside each other. We was very surprised when they started fighting again after their rest. She said they never spoke, but they both knew they had gone so far they needed a clear winner. She didn’t think either of them really wanted more punishment at that point, but both knew it needed fought out to the end. I told her how exciting it was at that point, they was both totally worn out. You could see everything going on as the pace had slowed a great deal. How we could see every scratch form, and see the hair fall from their hands as they pulled it out. She was just glad I had released her as Jill came charging. She was afraid I was going to keep a hold of her, and she would have had no chance for fighting back. I told her I knew that, that is why I let her go. Jim and I was trying to figure out what to do with them, as we thought both had  had enough by that point. But we really didn’t have any way of keeping them apart with both fighting to get at the other. 
     She said it was one of the greatest feelings in her life, when she felt Jill go limp under her. She knew she was out, and she had proved herself the better woman again. I ask if she thought Jill would want to catfight again. She really didn’t know being she had whipped her twice now. It would be hard to say, this fight got nasty and she might think enough is enough. But Jill has an ego and might want to just keep trying. I ask if she would catfight Jill again if she was challenged. She would meet her anytime, anyplace she wanted. She said she was really getting into this cat fighting stuff, and would be happy to give Jill another shot. It would be great to see them go at each other again, but I wouldn’t want it any more violent than this one. She said they would just keep getting worse till the whole matter was ended. I ask about when they was on the ground grunting and growling and really tearing into each other. If that was the way the fight was she helped break up. She said yes but even worse, them women went at it like that for a very long time and was really getting torn up. There would have been nothing left if they wasn’t stopped. It was the most violent and most sexy sight she had ever seen. It was two women catfight all out, totally woman to woman.  Both women had taken some very brutal abuse. But it was  very  very sexy  she said.
     Jim said his mother didn’t talk much about the catfight. When ever he trying to bring it up, she would either ignore him or chance the subject. He wasn’t able to get much information to share from his side. He wasn’t sure if Jill might want another shot at my mother. We both hopped it would happen, but we didn’t figure it would be anytime soon. My mother went right back to normal, being her proper, conservative self. Jill laid low for a week or so, but she too went back to normal in a couple weeks. Neither woman received any lasting injuries, both was fine and all the scratches was healed up in a week or so. All the women in the neighborhood figured out the catfight had happened. They all was sorry they missed it. They ask mother and Jill all about it, but neither would talk about it. So the issue was dropped pretty fast, being there was no information to start rumors with. It looked like there wouldn’t be another catfight for a long time, if ever. Mother just smiled and said she wouldn’t be so sure about that. My heart started to race, I ask if Jill had contacted her for another shot, She  nodded no but said that there was some catfights brewing. Several women in the neighborhood was having some issues. Some of them wouldn’t go away and was getting near the point, the only way to settle them was a good catfight. I was all ears now, wanting to know who it was and what was the issue. She wouldn’t tell me any details on the matter. A couple different woman had talked to her and ask, if they had a catfight if she would go with them. For support, and in case it got out of hand and needed stopped.  She told them she would if they wanted her to be there for them. I was trying to ask a hundred questions, but she wouldn’t give any names and details. I told her that if they was going to catfight, I just had to see it.  She said if it came to a catfight, she would try to figure out a way for Jim and I to see it. 
     My mind was racing as to what women might be cat fighting and what was the reasons. I hadn’t noticed any tension between any of the women, but I was sure going to keep an eye open for any signs. It really didn’t matter who they was, it would be great to see another catfight no matter who was fighting. I raced back over to Jims house to tell him there might be more action coming soon. He was as excited as I was about the news. I told him we better keep this under our hats. I didn’t want the women of the neighborhood to know we knew about this. I was afraid they wouldn’t invite my mother if they thought she would include us. The thought of watching other women of the neighborhood catfight was very exciting. We just hopped it would turn into a topless or nude catfight. The thought of seeing more mother topless was awesome.  This would be the next best thing to watching mother and Jill cat fighting again. This might end up being a great summer.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 07:19:27 AM »
This was one of best catfight saga I ever read. I regret Pacer didn't wrote more stories.

Old_Fezziwig

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 12:02:59 AM »
True, I wish he'd of writed more. He is the best writer ever, that's for sure.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 05:50:20 PM »
Yes. This was the third and last one story Pacer unluckily wrote.

Offline RCW

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »
I always thought Pacer was one of the best writers, just love his style.  Along with my old bud Sidekick, they surely knew how to put pen to paper.

Offline jerry55

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 08:50:09 PM »
    I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. This is the best writting I have ever read. Wonderful, wonderful stories.

Offline hummer

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 10:44:23 PM »
Loved all three stories. It feels really cool to be a young teenager to watch a catfight that goes topless, especially if they both have huge tits. Great story

Offline jerry55

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »
  I thought I would check to see if Pacer had seen this and if there was more stories to come.

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 05:13:48 PM »
amazing catfight story
more please
fight like cats

Offline momfightfan

• I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 01:55:49 AM »
These are the best stories ever, they are so hot to read