News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maura vs Vanessa

• 25 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Maura vs Vanessa
« on: January 02, 2013, 02:07:34 PM »

You all know Vanessa, and you all know me. This is a mostly sexual confrontation between us two. Hope you enjoy.

The bar was crowded, noisy and smelly. Especially of sweat, but also of alcohol and sex. Not of open sex, like people fucking, but more the sexual scents of arousal and horny women. Because the bar was a lesbian club, a place to meet, to enjoy sex between women and, very frequently, to fight. Many times just spontaneous brawls among jealous women, others arranged fights between rivals.

In fact, illegally of course, at the back of the bar was a big space devoted to organized fights of several styles. Under the strict direction of the owner, Mistress Starlight, or Stella for the friends, the business of betting was more prosperous than the bar itself. The space, which had a secluded entrance at the back of the bar (though it was also an small door communicating both, for reserved use), had a ring, about two hundred chairs and a small bar for the spectators. All illegal, but consented by the authorities, thanks to the ‘services’ of Stella and her girls.

There was where Maura and Vanessa met. Both were members of the club, they had seen each other in passing, but they have never met formally nor being introduced.

Maura had ordered her drink at the bar, was treading her way thru the thick crowd when someone pushed her inadvertently, Maura almost crashed on Vanessa and some of her drink spilled on Vanessa’s generous cleavage, She was also drinking and screamed murder. “Bloody shit! Don’t you know to watch your way bitch?”. Maura smiled and said she was sorry, not her fault. Vanessa was not in good mood. She threw the rest of her own drink on Maura’s also generous cleavage and hissed: “You will learn to be more careful now, pig!”. Maura smiled beatifically, but her eyes were not smiling. She gulped the rest of her drink, gave her glass to someome closer to the counter, came nose to nose with Vanessa and hissed: “Two insults in half a minute is more than I am taking from a stinky whore like you”. In fact, what Maura was thinking was that Vanessa smelled great, expensive perfume and a light sweat. But her open hand slammed on Vanessa’s cheek hard. Vanessa was astonished, gave her glass mechanically to some one close and screamed again, grabbing Maura’s hair and pulling. Maura responded pulling Vanessa’s hair too and in a moment both were rolling on the floor, skirts high, showing their strong and beautiful thighs and their garters, slapping each other, grunting and ripping their blouses, letting their big breasts naked for all to see and for them to claw their nails. The brawl finished in exactly three minutes, when two corpulent women of Stella’s security staff, grabbed them by the arms, separated them and made them stand up. Then they pushed them to a door behind the bar and made them enter.

Behind the door was an office, decorated in reds like a whorehouse, antique furniture, chairs and a big sofa, a low table and a thick carpet. Behind a big desk, in a comfortable armchair, Mistress Starlight was half naked, with a blond bimbo on her lap. One of the guards apologized for the intrusion and said: “Brawl”. Stella smiled, looked at Vanessa and Maura and said: “Two of my favorite whores brawling in my bar?”. She shook her head, took a minute licking the sweat of the blonde’s neck and continued. “You two know what is the penalty, don’t you?”. Maura and Vanessa looked at each other, thinking if the other had been also in Stella’s bed, which was the case. Vanessa said: “Yes, we have to fight in the ring as part of the show”. “Yes”, Stella nodded. “It is up to you to decide what kind of fight. Maybe if I am in the mood, I will fuck the winner”. Then said to the guards: “Give them a couple of clean blouses and the house invite them to a drink”. As an afterthought, she added: “Oh and do not brawl again in my bar or you are banned forever”. After that, she lost interest and started sucking the bimbo’s enormous boobs.

Maura and Vanessa, wearing clean blouses went together back to the bar. They ordered their drinks and were lucky to find an empty table in a dark corner. Their nostrils were filled with the sexy smells of the other, both sweaty after their short fight and evidently aroused. “Probably we should have been fucking better than fighting”, Vanessa said. “It is possible, but you were in aggressive mood apparently”, Maura said. “I am most times aggressive… sexually”, Vanessa smiled. “Me too, I guess our fight must be a sex fight”, Maura smiled back. “I don’t think your pussy can really compete with mine”. “That’s  something to be seen, don’t you think so?”. “Sure dear, but I am pretty confident. I never lost a sex fight”. “Then it will be hard, I haven’t lost any either”. “You smell, bitch”. “You too, but what is bad about it?”. “Exciting, I am tempted to fight you again”. “Will you like to be banned from here?”. “No, see you next Friday. I will destroy you”. Both smiled, got up, passed a hand between their thighs and even kissed lightly. Then they separated.

Stella had done her work. She had advertised the challenge, and she had organized even a previous fight. She had even taking the liberty of announcing them as “two of my previous lovers, full of jealousy and lust”.
Vanessa and Maura met in the bar, kissed deep for the benefit of the crowd, lighter than the previous Friday because most of the women would be on the place of the ring, had a drink together, and finally passed with a guard the private door to the back of the bar, where the ring was and to a small lockers room and shower room. From a small window they could see the place was packed with women yelling at two mature fighters who were giving a serious beating to each other. Stella was clever, one brutal fight and a sexual fight would make a great show. It would be about 200 women, who screamed and hugged when one of the fighters pinned the other and facesat her, grinding her thick bush on the loser’s face, soaking her face of cum and pee.

“I will do that to you, bitch”, Vanessa said. “We will see who do that to the other, slut”. They got naked, extended strong smelly erotic perfumes on their bodies and looked at each other’s for a long time, enjoying the view of their firm bodies, erect nipples and dark bushes. “I must confess you are beautiful”, Maura said. “You too. You excite me more than I thought”, Vanessa said. “You excite me too”, Maura said just when the previous fighters entered. They got out of the room, directly to the respective ring corners and lifted their arms to the spectators. The women yelled and whistled enthusiastically, taking sides. Mistress Starlight went up into the ring, announced them, kissed both of them on their mouths and went back to her chair in the front row.

Maura and Vanessa walked to the ring center and hugged tightly with their mouths locked in a hard and deep kiss, while their nails raked their backs. It was a lusty kiss of two experts, but the watchers could see it was not a loving kiss, but a kiss to win, to push the other’s tongue and to gag the opponent. Saliva dripped soon from the fighting mouths to the chins, necks and mashed boobs. Both were groaning and pushing, moving around the ring in their embrace, their bodies soon sweating.

It was Maura who separated, coughing, admitting defeat in the mouths round, while Vanessa smiled with her arms up and made a little dance with her feet. Then Maura ran with her big boobs in her hands and slammed them on Vanessa’s strong boobs. Vanessa screamed in surprise and slammed hers back on Maura’s. For a long time they slammed tits against tits painfully, roughly, almost brutally. Then Maura slowed, got her tits under Vanessa’s and slid them up, lifting her opponent’s hard, then repeated the movement several times while Vanessa stepped back under the barrage of boobs roughing hers. She got herself against the ropes, with Maura changing from her movements up and down to lateral slams, her hard nipples attacking Vanessa’s harder and harder.

It was Vanessa’s turn to give up and of Maura to lift her arms in victory. The women, always taking sides, many applauded Maura and many yelled encouragement to Vanessa.

The fighters took a few moments of rest. Their sweat and sex smells filled the room, or better, joined the smells of the spectators, as sweaty and excited as the sexfighters.

Finally, Maura and Vanessa got to the center. They knew that was going to be the definitive round, the one who would decide the winner of their challenge. The first to cum would be defeated. They kissed as soon as they embraced, with two differences with the first kiss. This time, the kiss was sexual, lusty, even  loving, not with the intention of gagging. The other difference was that one of their hands went immediately to their bushy pussies. The fingers entered, producing a double gasp and the kiss became more sensuous. The thumbs rubbed the clits expertly and fingers were in and out in perfect unison. Vanessa lowered her face and started sucking Maura’s nipples while Maura sucked and licked her ear and neck. They were two expert sexual animals and nobody could be sure who would win.

The excited woman saw the bodies of the fighters tense and arch, they separated their mouths and screamed simultaneously “Fuckkkkkk” when they exploded in the same instant. The fingers came out and the juices came out in cascade down their thighs.

All women applauded when they saw the fight was not finished. The fighters gave themselves a few moments to recover from their orgasm. They got together again and Vanessa whispered: “You fuck well, let’s see if your cxnt resists mine, bitch”. Maura didn’t answer, just sat on the canvas with her thighs open, her cxnt still gushing and motioned Vanessa to do the same. Vanessa sat in front of her, pushed the left leg under Maura’s right, set her right over her opponent’s left and they moved ahead in that scissor position, It was Vanessa the first to attack, slamming her pussy on Maura’s. She grunted and counterattacked with her cxnt on Vanessa’s. For a time they attacked each other hard, again sweaty and smelly, until they grabbed a thigh of the other,  locked their hairy pussies and started grinding hard.

Their groans and grunts were contagious. The women in the audience were transfixed and hot. Many started kissing and fondling. Mistress Starlight had already one of her young bimbos on her lap and she was sweating while watching the fight.

Maura seemed to gain advantage when she overcame Vanessa and got almost on top, but Vanessa overcame her back and they were again fucking horizontally, breathing hard. Maura thought she was lost when her cxnt exploded but Vanessa’s gushed at the same time, both peed also. It was another draw and they had to continue.

It was only one hour and two more orgasms later than Mistress Starlight went up to the ring and stopped the fight, declaring a draw, “between the two hottest whores I had ever in my bed”.

Vanessa and Maura kissed passionately among the pandemonium of yells and applauses, went to the locker room and looked at each other. “I don’t think showering is worth while, darling. We will get dirty again, won’t we?”, Maura said.

They went together to Maura’s house. They lost count of the orgasms they had before separating on Sunday night. They have eaten and slept some, but they have fucked almost non stop most of the time. No one got the other to orgasm first.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Maura vs Vanessa
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 12:59:54 AM »
What can I say Maura....except as usual...fantastic...just wish you were here right now so we could continue. Soon hon..very soon

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 09:26:13 PM »

Jill, I don't think we have met, but you will have to pass over me before touching my buddy Vanessa. "Wicked smile".

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
Maura I must admit you write hot stories, only an experienced fuck fighter could translate actions into words. But I was in the crowd at the bar watching you and Vanessa and she winnked and blew a kiss at me as you fucked her. Vanessa wants me, she's told me so. She's mine you Spanish puta.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 07:17:00 AM »
Toni,
The real fuckfight would be me and Maura and Jill and you...all at the same time....interested?

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 12:54:25 PM »
I'm in Vanessa if Jill is also. I'll shut that big mouth of Maura's with pleasure.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 01:15:02 PM »
Jill, you have not answered me... I challenge you to hot fight or sexfight in the pressence of Vanessa. Just tell me your best times. Vanessa will do whatever she likes with the loser, most probably you.

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 07:36:54 AM »
Maura:  again a great story,, please keep them comming.. and Vanessa, maybe some time we have to meet in the ring...

Sue

SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 12:12:30 PM »

Sue, thanks... Glad you like it...
Btw, we are pretty well matched in age and size... What about meeting together?
*Licking my lips*

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 06:26:11 PM »
Don t worry, be happy!! and fight until you finish your power! Until you die!!!

Offline Blonde-Daughter-Bi

• Ready and Willing!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 07:06:05 PM »
So exciting Maura.  I look forward to your next one.  And just be careful we don't cross paths!

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »
Blonde Daughter...
You better cross paths with someone in your class... I am much better and experienced... Don't mess with me... unless you want sexually... I would consider that

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 11:13:24 AM »
Against very good story, thanks for it

Offline LiLMrs_

• LiLMrs.
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 10:48:28 PM »
Very good story Maura hope to read more!

Offline manelarodri_g

• I love catfights! wresling and sexy matches
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 12:50:33 PM »
como siempre grandes historias, muy finas y con un final feliz.....

un beso de tu catalanita preferida .....creo

manela
waiting you for a fun chat and fun cybers :)