News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight for Scott

• 24 Replies

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
Re: Fight for Scott
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 10:51:06 AM »
WOW, Another very good writer, I love to read a story where two elderly women fight for a man, a big thank you and please write more

Offline vet51

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 02:21:36 PM »
Hi all, I've been away for a while and stopped in to read what I've missed. I saw my story and was surprised, thanks for the compliment Corbin. There are a few more that I've written also and I'm working on a couple other ideas now. Thanks again everyone is always so supportive here. 

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 07:48:35 PM »
great news, thanks for re-visting. looking forward to reading similar stuff. greets, c
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 01:54:05 AM »
What a good story, I just wish the fights were longer. It would have been great if all four women started fighting at the same time. Does the author have any other stories here?

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 04:39:53 AM »
Yes, thank you for pushing this back to the top, very well written and super sexy, what catfighting is suppose to be all about.

Offline vet51

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 02:33:50 PM »
Thank you Mr. Cavalier I just saw your comment concerning my story, that compliment means a lot coming from you.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2015, 03:29:19 PM »
Great Story with two fights. Thank you. I prefer more discription of the fighters and there chlothing but the fight was great!
I love women especially when they fight

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 03:51:08 PM »
+1

I really liked the build up to the story and I hope these the mothers have a rematch.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »
I agree with (Leroy Veritas?) the scenario seems familiar - doubtlessly because it's been a classic staple of the genre since prehistory (I'm sure I saw cave paintings depicting a similar scene in Northern Spain in the 1960's...or maybe it that was a Raquel Welch film?)

Anyway, my ONLY quibble, complaint, suggestion would have been that the author could have dragged this out into 3-4 separate posts (prefight setup; daughters school fight; daughters rematch @ Scotts; moms fight @ Scotts). Even then, the possibility of MORE would still be out there. Would the daughter's be satisfied with the results? Would the moms? (would SCOTT?) And inquiring minds want to know.....now that the gym teacher (Ms Jones?) has found out about all of this, what does she think? (if she's hetero, would she go after a piece of Scott herself? If lesbian, how about one/both of the moms....or would she - being the professional educator we know all of the teachers in these stories to be - want to take the two girls under her wing and teach them the finer points of fighting so when they grow up and have daughters of their own they'll be able to "take care of business".

As I said, I saw a lot of potential "left on the cutting room floor" (pretty much the same thing that happens all the time in Hollywood - but don't get me started on that!!)

Anyway, just had time to kill and wanted to give vet51 a shout out and throw some red meat out there for vet51 and others who may be dying for ideas for some stories. If I weren't so overburdened with other commitments, I'd have done something myself instead of just throwing out ideas.

Offline vet51

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2015, 02:30:22 PM »
Once again thank you for the compliments and suggestions. I have to add that I agree with you both Ginny 38 and irenecatfighter after I posted the story I realized how much better it could have been simply by what I left out. I did continue Cheryl's story but left her daughter out of it. I have some ideas about another story for Cheryl and her daughter l'm working on, thanks.