Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 24, 2014, 01:16:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches  (Read 10906 times)
Candi
God Member

« on: April 16, 2009, 02:19:34 AM »

This post was inspired by a few posts by Bikemanrick and CrashCorrigan.

One important aspect of my particular take on catfighting/wrestling fetish is contrasts. 

I'm not usually interested in a close fight between two evenly matched girls.

I like to see differences:  good girl vs. bad girl, middle aged woman vs. younger girl, skinny girl vs. muscular girl, black girl vs. white girl.

Most particularly, I like to see an athletic girl vs. an unathletic girl.  This is born from my adoration for the "bad girls" in high school, those girls who wore too much makeup, skin tight designer jeans, boots, and leather jackets, and rushed outside to smoke a cigarette between each and every class.  After school, they were either off with their friends, smoking cigarettes and maybe pot, with their older boyfriends, or off to their hourly jobs.

Meanwhile, another group of girls were playing sports.  They dressed more conservatively, never smoked, and worked on their fitness, with practice every day, running, maybe lifting weights.

I love the idea of one of the bad girls getting her ass whipped by one of the athletic girls.  I think part of it might be that there is an aspect of the leather jacket, cigarette in hand look that could be considered "tough."  Yet in my mind, those girls were probably not that tough, and lacked the muscle tone and endurance of their more athletic counterparts.  I guess the weakness, both physical and via an addiction to smoke, is a turn on to me.

Anyways, just thought I'd write that.  And for the record, I don't smoke myself; can't stand it.  I just find it very sexy when a girl does.
barbara stanwyck

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:59:20 AM »

This post was inspired by a few posts by Bikemanrick and CrashCorrigan.

One important aspect of my particular take on catfighting/wrestling fetish is contrasts. 

I'm not usually interested in a close fight between two evenly matched girls.

I like to see differences:  good girl vs. bad girl, middle aged woman vs. younger girl, skinny girl vs. muscular girl, black girl vs. white girl.

Most particularly, I like to see an athletic girl vs. an unathletic girl.  This is born from my adoration for the "bad girls" in high school, those girls who wore too much makeup, skin tight designer jeans, boots, and leather jackets, and rushed outside to smoke a cigarette between each and every class.  After school, they were either off with their friends, smoking cigarettes and maybe pot, with their older boyfriends, or off to their hourly jobs.

Meanwhile, another group of girls were playing sports.  They dressed more conservatively, never smoked, and worked on their fitness, with practice every day, running, maybe lifting weights.

I love the idea of one of the bad girls getting her ass whipped by one of the athletic girls.  I think part of it might be that there is an aspect of the leather jacket, cigarette in hand look that could be considered "tough."  Yet in my mind, those girls were probably not that tough, and lacked the muscle tone and endurance of their more athletic counterparts.  I guess the weakness, both physical and via an addiction to smoke, is a turn on to me.

Anyways, just thought I'd write that.  And for the record, I don't smoke myself; can't stand it.  I just find it very sexy when a girl does.

Smoking? Sonny, I sincerely hope a catfight breaks out  on the next season of “Mad Men.” Bound to include smoking.

I’ll tell you what is smoking hot: the videos GR is producing at DWW and Tribgirls. His women range from good to spectacular in appearance OK, just short of Juliana at FC, but so far  beyond anything made outside central Europe as to render any comparison ridiculous. They fight hard, and with no small measure of skill and resolve. OK, not like those crazy ugly bitches on YouTube and Bitchfights UK, but remember, they’re really hot, and don’t have tattoos. Then there is Lucille. She possesses that rarest of qualities, in that she is at her most beautiful when fighting. She is hot, aggressive and spontaeneous, inventing new moves on the fly.  She wins and loses with equal interest.

GR has always been the smartest guy out there (I hope its OK to use that word as a compliment; it would seem as though that quality is not held in high esteem on this board any longer). The most thorough, long range thinker. The Man With a Plan, so to speak. He is enjoying his Golden Age, or at least one of them. His work, his content, his performers and his production, are, IMHO, the very best out there.
npom

Love one-sided matches between mature women

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »

I'm a BIG fan of one-sided & contrast matches also.   Flat chested vs busty, old vs young, black vs white, firm & toned vs out of shape.
tom73
God Member

Girls wrestling in tight jeans - ooooh yes...!

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 07:25:15 PM »

black vs white

That does it for me also.
More black vs white fights, please...

Girls wrestling in tight jeans - ooooh yes...!
jamster
God Member

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »

me too i love a good squash match how about a posh blonde woman being taken down by a brunnet hooker
HeelsVSJobbers

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 08:20:02 AM »

I also love one sided matches. If anyone wants to chat further about 'em feel free to PM me.

How bout a good old tiny asian girl getting destroyed by a california blonde?
krispin
God Member

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

Perfect for me:

A good girl: slim, smal titted, thin arms and legs, frail, better if brunette
A bad girl: stocky, big titted, heavier and stronger, better if blonde
Height doesnt matter but I love when the good girl is also the taller. I like different ages but also doesnt matter a lot

I love mismatches in wich the good girl fights bravely but she is clearly the weaker and is dominated defeated and humiliated in front of her man, or sons, or parents or friends

In a story the good thin girl is "my girl" and I dont know why, but I love when she loose.
May be it's beacause I'm ready to comfort her at the and...
kieltot

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 07:45:19 AM »

I give you a story about this matter.

A sexy slender woman about 25 years of age thin legs and arms was buying from a store. a big young girl came along same height with the slender woman younger at age 20 thick legs and arms wide shoulders as compared with the skinny woman's narrow shoulders.
as  she saw the slender woman  she was fueled by jealousy as this was the older slender lady whom she found seducing her boyfriend who is 5'11 tall muscular and nice body. she earlier found out that this girl is picking up on her bf trying to seduce her in many ways her.

so the slender woman was going home and out of nowhere the big girl appeared from nowhere. the thin girl was shock with fear and tried to run but was overcome and beaten up the  big girl she straddles her thin woman and hold her skinny writ upward and tickled the slender woman out. tickling armpits there , tweaking nipples tickling ribs till she pass out.  

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 07:51:13 AM by kieltot » Logged
wabberjock

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 06:54:13 PM »

Agreed, contrasts and mismatches are the heart of femfights for me. I'm particularly a fan of lopsided fights where a smaller woman badly beats up a bigger one. I have several stories, some of them original, written on this theme.

In femfight stories and artwork, there is a common theme where black women fight and beat up white women. I'm really not sure what this reflects, that we find the black woman to be inherently tougher? That black woman, because the come from a traditionally oppressed class, can fight back with their fists and destroy their oppressors? I'm really not sure, but it's a very common theme, particularly in artwork. For myself, I like to run against the grain and imagine stories where a big, tough black woman takes a bad beating from a smaller blonde white woman.

Another area of contrast are mixed fights. Although I've seen some artwork that has women losing these fights, For me, the woman must win for there to be any interest at all. In my fantasies and stories, the losing male is basically me.
c2much

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »

I also find mismatches sexy, love it when a fit, toned, woman anywhere from 100lbs-130lbs, takes on a larger out of shape woman over 180lbs and either wins or gives them a good fight, nothing like seeing the smaller women's toned arms overpowering a woman with jiggly arms which are 2-3 times her size and seeing her fit lil body over power a big fat bully!
sj700777

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 05:24:00 PM »

Contrasts between tactics are interesting also.  For example, one woman focuses on belly punching her opponent, while the other focuses on breast attacks to the other woman.  Finding out which tactic is more effective and how much punishment each woman can take in their weakest spot can make for an interesting math.

joesherlock101

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 05:37:26 AM »

Short fat girl kidnaps a tall sexy slender woman by bearhugging her then carrying her over her shoulder.
ROYALS22262
God Member

I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 02:52:18 PM »

I LOVE mis-matches.  My sexy friends wife Nancy is about 5'8 135 pounds and has short blonde hair, blue eyes, great toned legs and really sexy size 8 feet.  She is trained in the martial arts, mainly karate and judo.  She has fought many bigger women over the years.  Many of them around 200 pounds.  To watch her kick them in their stomache, chest and face is so hot to me.  They are strong, but way to slow for her.  She beats them with quickness and technique.  Watching them try to grab and punch her, while she kicks them flush in their face, is wild!  She wears them down, then kicks them or trips them to the ground.  She will then stomp on their chest, stomache and particularly on their face!  She loves stepping on their big faces.  She loves wiping her feet over their mouth and noses. Watching a much bigger woman, smell, kiss and beg and cry while under her bare feet is so sexy to me! 
skyychick2001

Looking For IRL Fights

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 03:42:40 PM »

This caught my eye because I had just posted something under a thread about which TV show characters you would most want to see in a fight.  I think the prefect match would be JoAnna Cleaver vs Motishia Adams.   Now that's contrast. 

13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.
kieltot

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 01:58:10 PM »

a slender girl was beaten up tickled tortured by a fat younger girl in a tickling wrestling match the thin girl  is 5'3 tall 105 lbs while the young at girl is 5'2 but 185 lbs good match
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Jump to: