News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches

• 46 Replies

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches
« on: April 16, 2009, 02:19:34 AM »
This post was inspired by a few posts by Bikemanrick and CrashCorrigan.

One important aspect of my particular take on catfighting/wrestling fetish is contrasts. 

I'm not usually interested in a close fight between two evenly matched girls.

I like to see differences:  good girl vs. bad girl, middle aged woman vs. younger girl, skinny girl vs. muscular girl, black girl vs. white girl.

Most particularly, I like to see an athletic girl vs. an unathletic girl.  This is born from my adoration for the "bad girls" in high school, those girls who wore too much makeup, skin tight designer jeans, boots, and leather jackets, and rushed outside to smoke a cigarette between each and every class.  After school, they were either off with their friends, smoking cigarettes and maybe pot, with their older boyfriends, or off to their hourly jobs.

Meanwhile, another group of girls were playing sports.  They dressed more conservatively, never smoked, and worked on their fitness, with practice every day, running, maybe lifting weights.

I love the idea of one of the bad girls getting her ass whipped by one of the athletic girls.  I think part of it might be that there is an aspect of the leather jacket, cigarette in hand look that could be considered "tough."  Yet in my mind, those girls were probably not that tough, and lacked the muscle tone and endurance of their more athletic counterparts.  I guess the weakness, both physical and via an addiction to smoke, is a turn on to me.

Anyways, just thought I'd write that.  And for the record, I don't smoke myself; can't stand it.  I just find it very sexy when a girl does.

barbara stanwyck

Re: The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 04:59:20 AM »
This post was inspired by a few posts by Bikemanrick and CrashCorrigan.

One important aspect of my particular take on catfighting/wrestling fetish is contrasts. 

I'm not usually interested in a close fight between two evenly matched girls.

I like to see differences:  good girl vs. bad girl, middle aged woman vs. younger girl, skinny girl vs. muscular girl, black girl vs. white girl.

Most particularly, I like to see an athletic girl vs. an unathletic girl.  This is born from my adoration for the "bad girls" in high school, those girls who wore too much makeup, skin tight designer jeans, boots, and leather jackets, and rushed outside to smoke a cigarette between each and every class.  After school, they were either off with their friends, smoking cigarettes and maybe pot, with their older boyfriends, or off to their hourly jobs.

Meanwhile, another group of girls were playing sports.  They dressed more conservatively, never smoked, and worked on their fitness, with practice every day, running, maybe lifting weights.

I love the idea of one of the bad girls getting her ass whipped by one of the athletic girls.  I think part of it might be that there is an aspect of the leather jacket, cigarette in hand look that could be considered "tough."  Yet in my mind, those girls were probably not that tough, and lacked the muscle tone and endurance of their more athletic counterparts.  I guess the weakness, both physical and via an addiction to smoke, is a turn on to me.

Anyways, just thought I'd write that.  And for the record, I don't smoke myself; can't stand it.  I just find it very sexy when a girl does.

Smoking? Sonny, I sincerely hope a catfight breaks out  on the next season of “Mad Men.” Bound to include smoking.

I’ll tell you what is smoking hot: the videos GR is producing at DWW and Tribgirls. His women range from good to spectacular in appearance OK, just short of Juliana at FC, but so far  beyond anything made outside central Europe as to render any comparison ridiculous. They fight hard, and with no small measure of skill and resolve. OK, not like those crazy ugly bitches on YouTube and Bitchfights UK, but remember, they’re really hot, and don’t have tattoos. Then there is Lucille. She possesses that rarest of qualities, in that she is at her most beautiful when fighting. She is hot, aggressive and spontaeneous, inventing new moves on the fly.  She wins and loses with equal interest.

GR has always been the smartest guy out there (I hope its OK to use that word as a compliment; it would seem as though that quality is not held in high esteem on this board any longer). The most thorough, long range thinker. The Man With a Plan, so to speak. He is enjoying his Golden Age, or at least one of them. His work, his content, his performers and his production, are, IMHO, the very best out there.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »
I'm a BIG fan of one-sided & contrast matches also.   Flat chested vs busty, old vs young, black vs white, firm & toned vs out of shape.

Offline jamster

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »
me too i love a good squash match how about a posh blonde woman being taken down by a brunnet hooker

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »
Perfect for me:

A good girl: slim, smal titted, thin arms and legs, frail, better if brunette
A bad girl: stocky, big titted, heavier and stronger, better if blonde
Height doesnt matter but I love when the good girl is also the taller. I like different ages but also doesnt matter a lot

I love mismatches in wich the good girl fights bravely but she is clearly the weaker and is dominated defeated and humiliated in front of her man, or sons, or parents or friends

In a story the good thin girl is "my girl" and I dont know why, but I love when she loose.
May be it's beacause I'm ready to comfort her at the and...

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 02:52:18 PM »
I LOVE mis-matches.  My sexy friends wife Nancy is about 5'8 135 pounds and has short blonde hair, blue eyes, great toned legs and really sexy size 8 feet.  She is trained in the martial arts, mainly karate and judo.  She has fought many bigger women over the years.  Many of them around 200 pounds.  To watch her kick them in their stomache, chest and face is so hot to me.  They are strong, but way to slow for her.  She beats them with quickness and technique.  Watching them try to grab and punch her, while she kicks them flush in their face, is wild!  She wears them down, then kicks them or trips them to the ground.  She will then stomp on their chest, stomache and particularly on their face!  She loves stepping on their big faces.  She loves wiping her feet over their mouth and noses. Watching a much bigger woman, smell, kiss and beg and cry while under her bare feet is so sexy to me! 

Offline skyychick2001

• Looking For IRL Fights
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 03:42:40 PM »
This caught my eye because I had just posted something under a thread about which TV show characters you would most want to see in a fight.  I think the prefect match would be JoAnna Cleaver vs Motishia Adams.   Now that's contrast. 
13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.

Offline Ready5

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »
Lopsided fights where one girl really dominates the other tends to draw my interest more than a very even fight, especially where every move from one girl is duplicated by the other girl.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 02:51:56 AM »
I echo the contrast satements made prior to this post. I most dislike opponents with similar appearances and abilties, who fight to a draw. First and foremost, there needs to be a decisive winner. Then, by far, I enjoy fights where the obvious favorite gets destroyed (ex. Indianman's "Big Jo and the Bitch" or any of GWALB's classics). In my humble opinion, an upset is way more exciting than seeing a big brute destroying a petite wimp.

Offline gfvuk

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »
i love mis matches where a small, stunning, skilled woman, finds herself in a spontaneous situation where she is way outmatched.

for example i know a small stunning woman, who used to be in the police, who is not much more than 5ft4, shoulder length red hair, lovely boobs, long red nails about 40 years old and genuinely tough for a woman that size. she has arrersted and attempted to arrest all sorts of people, never backed down from a fight and never lost a fight (according to her).

i always think about ways how that could change, say her trying to carry out a citizens arrest on some butch trouble making young girl, doing well even though dwarfed by her assailant but then having the girls bigger butcher friends pile in and really punish her.

(not something i would want in real life, but so crazily fun in my head!)

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 12:58:55 AM »
for example i know a small stunning woman, who used to be in the police, who is not much more than 5ft4, shoulder length red hair, lovely boobs, long red nails about 40 years old and genuinely tough for a woman that size. she has arrersted and attempted to arrest all sorts of people, never backed down from a fight and never lost a fight (according to her).

i always think about ways how that could change, say her trying to carry out a citizens arrest on some butch trouble making young girl, doing well even though dwarfed by her assailant but then having the girls bigger butcher friends pile in and really punish her.

Great scenario, one of my favorites, even better one on one so the victim has no excuse.  There was actually an episode of Silk Stalkings in which aggressive, sexy cop Mitzi Kapture is beaten up by a female criminal.  When her wise-cracking partner (Rob Estes) discovers her tied to a bed, he goofs on Mitzi, and she pleads that this is embarrassing enough as it is.  I'm thinking, nah, we can always do with more humiliation.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 07:51:51 AM by JohnMoog »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »
In catfight I like contrast body type two mature women (Both 40-56- years old):
Slim woman and bra cup B or C        vs.            fat woman and bra cup D or DD.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 09:15:21 PM »
I love seeing an older vs younger fight.  Does the younger woman win because of her youth or her does the older woman win because she has what it takes to keep on fighting and not give up???

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 05:31:24 AM »
For Me , Mis-Matches are what Womens Wrestling should be all about as long as it's the Heels Destroying the Faces . As far as who fights who , to me , Wrestling is simple , it is Beauty vs Beast . Beauty is A Sexy or just Cute Girl , NO Tattoos , No dumb Face Pirecings , & please Good Girl , wear a Sexy outfit that is revealing your Bod while not crying out SLUT . Heels are Fatties , Tatooed Chicks , Muscle Womman who can be confused with being Guys , & just plain Unattractive Ladies . Sexy Girls have it easier in life because they are , so , in Fantasy , which this is , let the Good Girls ( Pretty Ones ) make themselves useful for our Fight Fantasies by Jobbing to the Beasts
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
though i love contrast, i prefer close matches. something like fat girls vs muscled, or young vs old

a favorite setting i liked is a big, heavyset strong girl against a pair of younger asian twins. they'd fight dirty and double team to keep the big girl in trouble but she'd overwhelm them with a heavy double facesit
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles