News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

the new boss

• 2 Replies

mandy37

the new boss
« on: April 17, 2009, 01:59:36 PM »
i was enjoying my break at work, sitting by myself in the large canteen on one their comfy sofas as a soft breeze came through the open window & the sun warmed my bare legs (which i was secretly admiring) when a large blonde woman took a seat directly opposite me. she didn't ask if i'd mind or even smiled which just annoyed me even more. she must've been in her 50's, wore glasses & was wearing a long dress but when she sat down it made her legs show. i noticed she was mirroring me & when i looked up at her i saw that she was staring at me. i held her gaze, & slowly i uncrossed & crossed my legs, which she did as well. we repeated this a few times, showing more & more of each other's thighs, & i'll admit i was in awe of her powerfull looking legs. neither of us had spoke up to this point, so i silently mouthed "bitch" at her, to which she replied "fucking tart" under her breath. i decided i'd had enough of this, & got up to leave but when i did she stood up & faced me with her hands on her hips, holding her dress up & showing her python thighs. i looked around but the few people who were still in the canteen hadn't noticed what was going on so this time i mirrored her, lifting my short skirt slightly. suddenly she let go of her dress & looked past me, & i turned to see my supervisor approaching us "i see u've met andrea" he said to me "she's our new boss" andrea smiled & offered me her hand which i reluctantly excepted & as we exchanged awkward pleasantries i could feel her grip on my hand getting tighter & tighter until i had to excuse myself & get back to work. i managed to spend the rest of the day avoiding her as she was settling in but when it came time for us to go home she asked if she could see me. i went into her office & she told me to shut the door as she was closing the blinds "about earlier" she began, without looking at me "i didn't know u worked here" it was the first sign of an apology but before i could say anything she continued "however, u showed no sign of backing down & i need to prove something to u" she opened the window & offered me a cigarette, which i gladly excepted as my heart was racing, despite my cool exterior. i inhaled deeply & was starting to relax when suddenly she blew her smoke in my face, so i did the same back to her. we were just inches apart & our eyes were locked on each other's. she took another drag & silently mouthed "bitch" as she blew another lungfull in my face so i mouthed "cxnt" as i blew smoke back at her. this went on for several minutes in utter silence, in fact the only thing u could hear was the clock ticking. finally, we stubbed our cigarettes out & she broke the silence "when i first saw u in the canteen, i noticed u were showing your legs off, like they were something special" again before i could speak she cut in "i've been showing other women for years that my legs are better than theirs, & u are no exception" she then removed her dress, revealing a white bra & panties, & a tan pantyhose which showed off her powerfull pythons. i opened my blouse but left it on, hitched my skirt above my waist & stood facing her in pink knickers & bra. i then pressed my right inner thigh against hers, with which she pushed mine away. she then pressed her left inner thigh against mine, so i did the same. she shot me a startled look & said "your legs are stronger than they look" i just smiled & carried on staring at her before saying "not so tough now are u bitch?" her eyes narrowed as we continued our struggle when suddenly she gripped my wrists & said "we'll see about that" & pulled me down to the floor with her. we sat facing each other, our legs out in front of us & our hands on the floor for balance, then in unison we lifted our legs & our heels came together with an almighty crack! i threw my head back & squinted my eyes as i struggled against her, gasping but determined to put the old cow in her place. i could tell she was struggling too, & clearly seething "u won't be able to walk for a week, u fucking tart" she angrily retorted, & broke contact with her heels. before i knew what was going on, she had her left leg wrapped around my right leg, so i wrapped my left leg around her right "now i'll fucking show u" she shouted, & we began squeezing each other's legs. it was agony but i couldn't give up now & i was sure that i could beat her. gasps, moans & even the occasional scream filled the office & it occured to me that the cleaners might be in soon or maybe they could already hear us from outside. my legs were aching like never before & yet still she was showing no signs of backing down. i desperatly wanted to stop & was thinking that nothing would have pleased me more if i could've just got hold of her hair & ripped it out, strand by strand, before slapping her face red raw when suddenly all the strength went out of my legs. i let out a cursed cry & slumped back, wondering what went wrong. i'd won & lost leg wrestles before, but i'd never been beaten like this. andrea slowly got to her feet, occasionally stumbling, & put her dress back on. she then hobbled over to where i was laying & weakly kicked my inner thigh, which in my own weakness forced me on my side & left a terrible bruise "i fucking told u, didn't i" she shouted, before storming out of the office & leaving the door open. i must've been laying there for several minutes afterwards before i realised that the cleaners were sheeplishly looking at me through the open door...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 02:08:43 PM by mandy37 »

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: the new boss
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
Nice start. I wonder what will happen next? Many possibilities that I can  see!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

mandy37

Re: the new boss
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
thanks for the replies guys, i have a few ideas for the follow up which will be loosely based on true events so watch this space!